Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

anyone else wondering what kishi will be planning iwth this?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: anyone else wondering what kishi will be planning iwth this?

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:18 am

^

still doesn't excuse the fact he treated her like dirt. Hinata was doing her best and he still didn't give her a "good job." Hiashi nearly broke Hinatas mind and sprite.

I'm sorry too be harsh on him but it just erks me that he kicked her out of his care and to Kurenais because she was "weak."
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 am

racefan1992 wrote:^

still doesn't excuse the fact he treated her like dirt. Hinata was doing her best and he still didn't give her a "good job." Hiashi nearly broke Hinatas mind and sprite.

I'm sorry too be harsh on him but it just erks me that he kicked her out of his care and to Kurenais because she was "weak."
My sentiments exactly.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 am

maybe he sent her to Kurenai because he realized he was going about it the wrong way. Who knows? Hiashi's motivations are usually not shown very much. I could see him being very much like Hinata when he was younger though. Sometimes the things you see of yourself in your kids are the things you dislike the most. I agree he was overly harsh he did make mistakes. Perhaps he even learned from them as she grew older especially after the Neji fight. Making mistakes does not mean you love your kids any less. Sometimes the mistakes happen because you love them to much.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:31 am

meow69 wrote:maybe he sent her to Kurenai because he realized he was going about it the wrong way. Who knows? Hiashi's motivations are usually not shown very much. I could see him being very much like Hinata when he was younger though. Sometimes the things you see of yourself in your kids are the things you dislike the most. I agree he was overly harsh he did make mistakes. Perhaps he even learned from them as she grew older especially after the Neji fight. Making mistakes does not mean you love your kids any less. Sometimes the mistakes happen because you love them to much.
That's why he should now acknowledge Naruto's positive role in Hinata's life and not act like: "don't touch my daughter". Like Hinata said to Naruto, she was going the wrong way but his "smile saved" her. He should be tankful to Naruto no more, no less.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 am

Hinata is also the heiress of the Hyuuga clan. Hiashi has to balance that. He can acknowledge the change and still be required to be protective simply because of inheritance. Not sure if birth control exists in the world of Naruto, but in feudal based societies. Being alone with an Heiress would have been unacceptable during courtship. I am sure Ko will be playing the bodyguard if done realistically.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:49 am

meow69 wrote:Hinata is also the heiress of the Hyuuga clan. Hiashi has to balance that. He can acknowledge the change and still be required to be protective simply because of inheritance. Not sure if birth control exists in the world of Naruto, but in feudal based societies. Being alone with an Heiress would have been unacceptable during courtship. I am sure Ko will be playing the bodyguard if done realistically.
One of the main concept in Naruto is the change of the society. Naruto told to Neji during his fight: "I will change the Hyuuga clan...". That's actually one of the issue I would like to be cleared. And even Ko might respect Hinata's private life. He witnessed how important Naruto is to her and (to come back to the topic), I can't see him interfering when Naruto and Hinata will hold hands later.

Actually there is a thread about Hinata and the title of heiress of the Hyuuga clan. I have the feeling that we might go off topic if this discussion continues. Just a thought though.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 am

hand holding would be ok even kissing I am sure. Just no baby making. Ko seems like the type that would look the other way though to certain things.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 am

meow69 wrote:hand holding would be ok even kissing I am sure. Just no baby making. Ko seems like the type that would look the other way though to certain things.
That's too soon anyway. I'd like they make it the traditional way: wedding then baby. They should just enjoy their love for now without hurrying things,. Just to see NaruHina canon in any kind of way would make my day.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 am

Agreed. Besides I am sure Naruto will be the shy one in the beginning anyway. Hinata has had a lot more time then Naruto to decide and plan for a relationship. It shows in her new found confidence around him. Naruto on the other hand had probably right up until the confession planned on dying alone. Has never had a romantic relationship with anyone. Let alone planned for one. Though that probably all changed after both Hinata's confession and Sakura's fake confession. Naruto has been very busy though so who knows how much thought he honestly has put into relationships. Hinata has had years to boost her confidence and plan for it.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 am

meow69 wrote:Agreed. Besides I am sure Naruto will be the shy one in the beginning anyway. Hinata has had a lot more time then Naruto to decide and plan for a relationship. It shows in her new found confidence around him. Naruto on the other hand had probably right up until the confession planned on dying alone. Has never had a romantic relationship with anyone. Let alone planned for one. Though that probably all changed after both Hinata's confession and Sakura's fake confession. Naruto has been very busy though so who knows how much thought he honestly has put into relationships. Hinata has had years to boost her confidence and plan for it.
You have some very good points here. Indeed, Naruto needs to improve his skills in love matters. As a Shinobi, he has learnt not to rush things. So, I guess he wants to make things perfect when it comes to Hinata. He will not or should not play around now. He just need confidence and find the right time to express his feelings for her. Now there is a question remaining: when and how will that happen? Because I want to remain positive that NaruHina will be end game.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 am

@Irielo yes, I would love that! Hyuga power!
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:56 pm

itachi75 wrote:remember when Hinata promised to Hold Naruto's hand after the war?
-
i am very curious what kishi will be planning with this, or was he trolling us, and i know it hasn't been covered yet becuase Hinata did say after the war. so what do you think will happen?
she was in newst manga in like 3 panals (had no reason to add her if shes not important at this point)

in 647 she could have easyly been left out, BUT kishi does plan to do something naruhina or she would have just one panal if at all.
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum