Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

anyone else wondering what kishi will be planning iwth this?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anyone else wondering what kishi will be planning iwth this?

Post by itachi75 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 am

remember when Hinata promised to Hold Naruto's hand after the war?
-
i am very curious what kishi will be planning with this, or was he trolling us, and i know it hasn't been covered yet becuase Hinata did say after the war. so what do you think will happen?

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone else wondering what kishi will be planning iwth this?

Post by lily567 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:44 am

itachi75 wrote:remember when Hinata promised to Hold Naruto's hand after the war?
-
i am very curious what kishi will be planning with this, or was he trolling us, and i know it hasn't been covered yet becuase Hinata did say after the war. so what do you think will happen?

I assume that kishi has something bigger planned for those two.
now she was determined when she said this so you could also say that after the war she will no longer be hiding herself from naruto and that she will be straightforward about her feelings .not in the oh my gosh you're a hero now let's go on a date demeanor but in her usual self and let naruto see how she is when she isn't shy

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 am

That's why I feel like if Naruhina gets a big canonization scene near the end of the manga, it'll involve hand holding.

Maybe a scene that implies that they're now in a relationship, like the two of them being spotted together holding hands in an explicitly romantic way. No war, no battlefield, no impending danger, no chakra transfer, just good old "I have feelings for you" hand holding.
Ever since Hinata's vow, 615 and the volume 64 cover, I feel like hand holding has held a lot of significance in Naruto's and Hinata's relationship, and could continue to play as a theme for Naruhina.

I posted about it in the "What can make Naruhina canon thread:
Spoiler:

Aelita wrote:

Something like this would be lovely and it'd  reinforce the significance of hand holding in Naruto and Hinata's bond

And wrote a scenario about it in the "Possible Naruhina Scenarios" thread:
Spoiler:

Aelita wrote:This scenario takes place after the war is said and done, all of the conflict has been settled and peace has been restored.

Back in Konoha everyone has gathered at main hall in celebration of the new found peace. Naruto notices that Hinata is missing and sees her standing on the balcony by herself outside.

Hinata leans against the edge or the balcony peering outwards towards the newly rebuilt Konoha. With a small smile on her face, she silently reflects on all the events that have happened over the past few years while admiring the beautiful horizon. Wordlessly, Naruto joins her and begins to lean against the edge as well. He turns to her and gives her a warm smile, blush staining his cheeks. Hinata returns his smile, with a gentle smile and small blush of her own. For a moment time slows down as they gaze happily into one another's eyes. But eventually they both turn their attention back to the horizon.
The typically over-confident Naruto then becomes a bit bashful as he inwardly contemplates whether or not to make a move. He takes a deep breath before slowing inching his hand towards hers.

And this happens:

End Scene

*Sigh* a fangirl can dream right~~

It'd be really appropriate for Naruhina. Now its just a question of who will make the first move after the war? Will it be Naruto, confirming that he has feelings for her and solidifying Naruhina's canonship? Or will Hinata's new found boldness and confidence lead her to make the first move (which would be great character development and character resolution for her)?
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:55 am

I think its a pre-canon trailer, or i would like to think so lol. In my opinion, it shows Hinata has decided that after the war she isn't going to be just admiring him from a distance anymore but she wants to be (at the very least) closer to him, if not with him (if you ask me...i'm sure she wants to be with him).

Some other interesting thoughts that pop up when i think about this:

1. This happens after the confession - we don't know if they got a chance to speak after the whole business with Pein, but from what we've been seeing lately there obviously wasn't any rejection. Hinata still seems very much set on Naruto and even their communication after there is no awkwardness between the two. Something i could imagine happening (especially from Naruto who isn't versed in proper love and all its about) if he rejected her.
So it's obvious Kishimoto hasn't shut the door on NH and since he hasn't he must have a reason (and if he's going to use it, where else would he go but forward with it? ;)

2. What i also liked is that not too long after she says she'll be walking beside him, holding his hand. Naruto holds her hand...what a coincidence huh? lol it's like Kishimoto is letting everyone know: well hey guys just so you know it isn't a one sided thing. Cause he could have just as easily made Hinata the one to instigate the hand holding with out affecting the scene, but nope Naruto was the one to hold her hand.

So like i said earlier, i believe he is heading in a positive direction with NH, we just have to sit back and enjoy.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:10 am

By the way @Aelita, the thing with the hands, which anime are they from?
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:24 am

^One's from an Anime called Summer Wars, the other I'm not sure, saw them both on Tumblr lol.

Edit: Looked it up, the one from the "What can make Naruhina canon?" thread is from the Anime Chikara
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 am

Ok one of Hinata's resolve was she was going to hold Naruto's hand after the war but surprisingly, that already happened during the war. So, I hope that was a foreshadow for something even bigger after the war because like Aelita meant, that would be in a state of peace.

As far as Hinata is concerned, the fact that she slapped Naruto and talked to him like that in front of everybody shows already a character's development. She was motivated too when she confessed against Pein but except Pein, they were alone. How she behave after Neji's death, her slap and her speech surprised all the Konoha people who were there and one of the reason why they were surprised it's because they used to know Hinata as a shy girl.

In love matters, she has nothing to prove now imo. The move should come from Naruto now. That will show a character's development from him if he could express his feelings. He has met his mother, asked her about how she felt in love with Minato... I think he just needed time to express his feelings properly.

That's what I imagined in the thread dealing about the "Possible NaruHina scenario"

Spoiler:
The war is over. The Shinobis are on their way back to their respective villages. They are all exhausted but happy that the war is over and that they are going to see their families and friends again.

Hinata and Hiashi are walking and talking with low voices. They are talking about the preparations for Neji's funeral. As they are talking, Hinata feels a strong and manly hand grasping hers. On the spot, she recognizes that it is Naruto. Hiashi witnesses the scene but does not say a word.

Naruto: Am I disturbing?
Hiashi: Hmm...
Hinata: N-No Naruto-Kun blushes lightly. Father and I are talking about the preparations for Neji's funeral.

N: serious face I see... I know the Hyuuga clan has its own traditions but I would like to participate to these preparations as well.
Hias: May I ask you why?
N: What Neji has done is priceless. He saved Hinata and me.
Hias: I'm sadden by his death too but Neji died by accomplishing his duty as Shinobi.

Hin: Father, what Neji has done for us was not only giving his life...
N: Your daughter is right. Thanks to Neji, I came to know that Hinata and me were similar. When she fought against him during the Chunnin exams, I realized how incredible Hinata is she blushes. Before my match against him, Hinata gave me the strength to believe in myself. Thanks to Neji, there is a strong bond between Hinata and me...

Hia showing embarrassment: So, at that time, you were believing in my daughter whereas I rejected her. I should feel ashamed of myself.
N and Hin: silence
Hia: Just go ahead you two. I have to think about a lot of things now...

Hinata and Naruto go ahead, they are still holding hands.

N: Hinata...
Hin: Y-Yes Naruto-Kun?
N: I want to ask you something... hesitating
Hin: ...
N: Now that I'm holding your hand, I assume we are together, isn't it?
Hin: Are you not sure about that Naruto-Kun?
N: The thing is that when I hold your hand for the first time, I felt something amazing... And I just wanted to feel that again and I wanted to know if you would accept to become my girlfriend Naruto blushes this time.

Hin: with a gentle smile I think you already know the answer.

Hinata comes closer and kisses Naruto on his cheek. He feels the sweet pressure of her boobs on his chest and his face becomes red like a tomato. Then he just looks at Hinata in the eyes and give her a gentle smile back. He squeezes her hand and says

N: I love you Hinata
Hin: I love you too Naruto-Kun.

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm probably the only one who thinks Hiashi isn't going to treat Naruto like he's a prince, especially with Hinata. What I mean is that he'll be over protective of Hinata, but not try to ruin their relationship. He might get irritated with Naruto sometimes... that'll be cute, seeing Hiashi lose his patience.

And I'm also probably the only one who thinks that Naruto shouldn't tell Hinata 'I love you.' I don't know it'll ruin it for me.

Something more like this...

Naruto: Hinata, I... I--!
Hinata: -smiles- It's okay Naruto you don't need to say it... I know.

And they hug/hold hands I think that'll be just as good as saying that he loves her, if not better. It just sounds too forced in my head. Maybe if they make a sequel it'll be better since they're older and all. I still like your theory.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

itachi75 wrote:remember when Hinata promised to Hold Naruto's hand after the war?
-
No, she said that next time (they met) she'd be holding his hand and walking with him. Both things actually happened. It was foreshadowing.
The rest is pretty straightforward: she wants to be with Naruto and she'll make damn sure that that gets through Naruto's thick skull. Though, it seems like, contrary to her expectations, Naruto took the initiative.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Lol! I want Naruto to take the initiative of things! But that's what makes this couple so realistic. Because girls usually take initiative of things, while the guys/Naruto are like 'Uhhh... I didn't even know she had feelings for meand all she did was faint, blush, and stutter around me. I just thought she had issues.' Because all girls faint, and stutter with everyone.  Lol, Naruto is a classic!  

And what chapter was that? With the next time I meet Naruto stuff?

Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff... and thangs.)
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
-
No, she said that next time (they met) she'd be holding his hand and walking with him. Both things actually happened. It was foreshadowing.
The rest is pretty straightforward: she wants to be with Naruto and she'll make damn sure that that gets through Naruto's thick skull. Though, it seems like, contrary to her expectations, Naruto took the initiative.

and she had ask him to wait for her which apparently he did (chapter 615)
her next resolve was to stay by naruto's side forever
now we don't know what kishi plans on doing with that

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Like its already been stated, Hinata foreshadowed the "hand hold, by his side" thing already.

Since Kishi had Kiba tease Naruto about Hinata (not the other way around), taking and holding her hand perhaps some other off panel stuff (like 633).

For all we know, they could already be in a relationship (or have at the very least talked), Kishi is just "ship teasing." But its highly unlikely that they already are in a relationship but Kishi is "ship teasing" anyway.

Hinata has made it clear, Naruto toke some steps, just the old "wait and see" game now.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:58 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:I'm probably the only one who thinks Hiashi isn't going to treat Naruto like he's a prince, especially with Hinata. What I mean is that he'll be over protective of Hinata, but not try to ruin their relationship.  He might get irritated with Naruto sometimes... that'll be cute, seeing Hiashi lose his patience.

And I'm also probably the only one who thinks that Naruto shouldn't tell Hinata 'I love you.' I don't know it'll ruin it for me.

And they hug/hold hands I think that'll be just as good as saying that he loves her, if not better. It just sounds too forced in my head. Maybe if they make a sequel it'll be better since they're older and all.  I still like your theory.

Alone you are not lol...Its pretty much the same for me with all the above ^

In my head i can see Hiashi being wary of their interaction and being over protective.

And for Naruto maybe something like this:

Spoiler:
After the war everyone is celebrating, Naruto is surrounded by some people praising him and he spots Hinata, he runs over to her and hugs her (not intimately but in more of a happy "yay! we just won" kind of way) without even thinking. She is of course caught off guard but she hugs him back. Naruto is then surprised by his sudden action and pulls back a little (not out of the hug), he looks down and sees Hinata blushing and Hinata looks up and sees him blushing. Then they both smile at each other and Naruto hugs her more intimately, this time holding and gently squeezing her (like 615's hand hold).

Hinata: you did it Nartuo-kun
Naruto: heh...no we did it
(then at the same time they both think to themselves)
Naruto: Hinata...
Hinata: Naruto-kun...
Both: I couldn't have done it without you

followed up by flashbacks of all their moments - Naruto defending Hinata when she was young, Hinata offering to show him her answers, Naruto sticking up for her against Neji, Proud failure speech...etc. like that.

Only problem with that is unless we get something a bit more solid like a time skip to them later on with their kids, or maybe a kiss. There will be room for others to say well no it was just a hug...or more chakra transfer

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Lol! They'll still make an excuse even if they were to kiss. 'He was just transferring his chakra to her!' Nice theory.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:And what chapter was that? With the next time I meet Naruto stuff?
Chapter 573.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Here is a question that needs to be answered, now I was thinking about writing a similar thread, but since I was beaten, I will write my little theory here. Now we have all seen the mountain of development that NaruHina has received, let's rewind back towards Chapter 615 and 633 because they are the focal points of my little idea.

we all know that in chapter 633 Hinata had her little flashback and we saw what Hinata saw while her hand was getting squeezed by Naruto, but so far we haven't seen Naruto POV, sure Kishi loves teasing with foreshadowing and flashbacks, so far the only pairing that has received this treatment is NaruHina.

Ash far as I am concerned with chapter 615 it was more of a puzzle, and let's look back at it for a moment, when we saw this moment at the bottom left hand panel.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/615/16

and then here on the lower two right hand panels

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/615/17

we were getting Hinata's thoughts and feelings for a moment, but we never really saw Naruto's expression until chapter 633 and we also see a minor foreshadowing on Hinata's side, was chapter 633 a minor NaruHina moment, I would say a minor one because it expands on chapter 615's major moment and sort of shows us what one of the two was seeing at that point.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/633/8

so what if we find out what Naruto saw? this is something we have yet to see, and if my theory proves correct and Naruto's POV on this is a positive one, then it is possible that NaruHina could well be canon based on Naruto's flashback and what he states before he has that flashback. which I will post in the scenario thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:35 pm

I think it would be very nice if the canonization scene after the war involved both Naruto and Hinata both thinking "I won't let go of your hand" or "I love you" at the same time while holding hands,after saying this they would both read each others eyes and smile.

Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:55 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:I'm probably the only one who thinks Hiashi isn't going to treat Naruto like he's a prince, especially with Hinata. What I mean is that he'll be over protective of Hinata, but not try to ruin their relationship.  He might get irritated with Naruto sometimes... that'll be cute, seeing Hiashi lose his patience.

And they hug/hold hands I think that'll be just as good as saying that he loves her, if not better. It just sounds too forced in my head. Maybe if they make a sequel it'll be better since they're older and all.  I still like your theory.

"Over protective"? That would be very but very funny from Hiashi. He was the one who did not believe in his own daughter, he diminished her and did not care what could happen to her because in his eyes she was a failure. He should now bow in front of Naruto, although I doubt something like that would happen, who believed in the capacities of his daughter. He should be thankful that thanks to Naruto, Hinata adopted the same nindo which made her the strong young woman she has now become.

Indeed 51-mustang, only a flashback coming from Naruto would seal the deal. Now, in which kind of situation this flashback could happen? Hinata's one happened while she was fighting against a Juubi's clone. What could make Naruto have a flashback this time?

Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:16 am

@Batokusanagi Thanks!
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 am

Lmao! Well, we see a little development between them. He had Ko be her bodyguard while he and Hanabi went to go training, now I know it doesn't sound like anything good, but for Hiashi it is. He's showing that he cares for her, Ko even said if she were to get hurt Hiashi would have his head.
I can see some development between these 2 coming up, after the war.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 am

51-mustang wrote:Here is a question that needs to be answered, now I was thinking about writing a similar thread, but since I was beaten, I will write my little theory here. Now we have all seen the mountain of development that NaruHina has received, let's rewind back towards Chapter 615 and 633 because they are the focal points of my little idea.

we all know that in chapter 633 Hinata had her little flashback and we saw what Hinata saw while her hand was getting squeezed by Naruto, but so far we haven't seen Naruto POV, sure Kishi loves teasing with foreshadowing and flashbacks, so far the only pairing that has received this treatment is NaruHina.

Ash far as I am concerned with chapter 615 it was more of a puzzle, and let's look back at it for a moment, when we saw this moment at the bottom left hand panel.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/615/16

and then here on the lower two right hand panels

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/615/17

we were getting Hinata's thoughts and feelings for a moment, but we never really saw Naruto's expression until chapter 633 and we also see a minor foreshadowing on Hinata's side, was chapter 633 a minor NaruHina moment, I would say a minor one because it expands on chapter 615's major moment and sort of shows us what one of the two was seeing at that point.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/633/8

so what if we find out what Naruto saw? this is something we have yet to see, and if my theory proves correct and Naruto's POV on this is a positive one, then it is possible that NaruHina could well be canon based on Naruto's flashback and what he states before he has that flashback. which I will post in the scenario thread.

did you buys also notice that hinata's expression changed in 633
when she thought about neji's advice, she was calm but when she thought about the way naruto squeezed her hand she had a determined look on her face like' i'm not gonna back down now, I will move forward with naruto'

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Lmao! Well, we see a little development between them. He had Ko be her bodyguard while he and Hanabi went to go training,  now I know it doesn't sound like anything good, but for Hiashi it is. He's showing that he cares for her, Ko even said if she were to get hurt Hiashi would have his head.
I can see some development between these 2 coming up, after the war.
Yes now Hiashi is showing some interest for Hinata but before... I don't know if Hiashi is aware or not about the changes which Naruto brought in his daughter's life. That's why he should be thankful. And I'd like to see Hinata becoming the one realizing the "hidden" capacities of the Hyuuga. Something which will leave Hiashi completely speechless and surprised. Go Hinata! Go!

@ lily That's Naruto's effect on her as well as she influences Naruto: mutual positive influence.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am

there are two sides to Hiashi one is head of the clan and the other father. Sometimes the goals of those two functions conflict. As the head of the clan he thought Hinata was weak because she was to kind and loving. As a father I think he truly loves Hinata but he does see a lot of himself in her. Many of Hiashi's  actions when Neji's father sacrificed himself are how I could see Hinata handling it. Perhaps in his own way He thought he was protecting Hinata by his actions. Either way I could see him being protective of Hinata but not overly so. Probably a "Make sure you don't Break my baby girls heart or I break your head" type protective. I have three teen girls I understand protective but at the same time allowing them to make their own choices in love. If Hinata can't make Hiashi approve of Naruto then Hinata's mother will. That is what  mothers are for at that stage in the relationship.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 am

meow69 wrote:there are two sides to Hiashi one is head of the clan and the other father. Sometimes the goals of those two functions conflict. As the head of the clan he thought Hinata was weak because she was to kind and loving. As a father I think he truly loves Hinata but he does see a lot of himself in her. Many of Hiashi's  actions when Neji's father sacrificed himself are how I could see Hinata handling it. Perhaps in his own way He thought he was protecting Hinata by his actions. Either way I could see him being protective of Hinata but not overly so. Probably a "Make sure you don't Break my baby girls heart or I break your head" type protective. I have three teen girls I understand protective but at the same time allowing them to make their own choices in love. If Hinata can't make Hiashi approve of Naruto then Hinata's mother will. That is what  mothers are for at that stage in the relationship.
What you have written is interesting. Nevertheless, the way he talked to Kurenai about his daughter did not give me the feeling that he really cared about her. He lacked pedagogy to understand Hinata's way of doing things. Hinata is someone who needed time to make things good but he put only pressure on her for the sake of the clan's pride.

And by doing so, he failed as father. He failed to motivate his daughter in surpassing herself but Naruto's influence was very positive. That's why he has a debt towards Naruto. And I hope he will realize that if he did not already.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:13 am

Hiashi was in clan leader mode when he talked to Kurenai. Not to mention Men usually do not express their true feeling very often especially fathers. The death of Neji's father changed Hiashi. It made him very protective of the clan if anything. He saw the kindness he saw in himself and Hinata as a weakness for the clan. Maybe he even hoped it would toughen her up for her future role as leader. Who knows? Parents make mistakes especially with the First child.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum