Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 am

As everyone knows, the 'it's all in your eyes' moment is probably the best, if not the best moment for Naruto and Hinata moments. Please explain why y'all think it's the best? Why does this moment outshine every other?
Try to make it as corny, mushy, and fluffy as you want. Momma loves her some fluffy explanations. 

P.S. that is my favorite NaruHina moment from the whole manga/anime. 
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by Aelita on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 am

Hmm, My favorite is probably the "Proud failure" speech, then the confession and then 615. But this moment is pretty important too.

It was the first time Naruto outright showed signs of developing feelings for Hinata and that he was beginning to reciprocate her feelings.

It made the neutrals go "oh snap, maybe Naruhina isn't as one sided as it used to be, It might just happen"

Naruto --> Hinata moments are always welcomed, they're the sweetest :3


Last edited by Aelita on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 376
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 am

Mines is this, holding hands, and the proud failure because Naruto blushes.
Yes, we need more of Naruto initiating stuff between him and Hinata. They're so cute!
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by meow69 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 am

Some might not count this as a Naruhina moment but my favorite moment is him going Nine tails mode because he thought Hinata was hurt not dead just hurt. He went strait to 6 tails. Not only that but he was pissed off enough to break the seal that Yamato put on him and start to crawl out of Chibaku Tensei. I think he even controlled the Nine tails just enough to avoid hitting Hinata in the cross fire. Either that or Hinata gained Kuubi's respect because based on how other Jinchuurki were treated it takes a special type of person to fall in love with a Jinchuurki. What can I say I think even Kuubi ships NaruHina after she defended him. Her defending him also made most of the Kohona 11 that might not have been aware of her feelings for Naruto. Even Sakura realized it probably the Hyuuga clan as well. Is why most of them looked like they wanted to smack the hell out of Sakura when she did her fake confession.

My second is the Slap heard around the world. Here we have both Hinata and Naruto both having just lost Neji both crying. The whole alliance is hearing and listening to the most hurtful and demoralizing words Obito can think of. Naruto is starting to lose faith maybe not enough to join Obito but definitely lose faith in himself. Then Slap not a Sakura destroy half a house Slap. A soft get your attention Slap. Everyone including Obito stopped to hear what the Missus had to say. She lifted his spirit and saved Naruto from the only one that can defeat him. His own self doubt. That is the Slap that saved the war and Naruto.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:42 am

You know even though this is part of the game Naruto said that ' I always feel the need to protect you' something like that. I think its because of her very passive, and caring personality that people tend to treat her like crap (Neji). Plus they have similar characteristics.


Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm on my phone)
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by lily567 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:07 am

meow69 wrote:Some might not count this as a Naruhina moment but my favorite moment is him going Nine tails mode because he thought Hinata was hurt not dead just hurt. He went strait to 6 tails. Not only that but he was pissed off enough to break the seal that Yamato put on him and start to crawl out of Chibaku Tensei. I think he even controlled the Nine tails just enough to avoid hitting Hinata in the cross fire. Either that or Hinata gained Kuubi's respect because based on how other Jinchuurki were treated it takes a special type of person to fall in love with a Jinchuurki. What can I say I think even Kuubi ships NaruHina after she defended him. Her defending him also made most of the Kohona 11 that might not have been aware of her feelings for Naruto. Even Sakura realized it probably the Hyuuga clan as well. Is why most of them looked like they wanted to smack the hell out of Sakura when she did her fake confession.

My second is the Slap heard around the world. Here we have both Hinata and Naruto both having just lost Neji both crying. The whole alliance is hearing and listening to the most hurtful and demoralizing words Obito can think of. Naruto is starting to lose faith maybe not enough to join Obito but definitely lose faith in himself. Then Slap not a Sakura destroy half a house Slap. A soft get your attention Slap. Everyone including Obito stopped to hear what the Missus had to say. She lifted his spirit and saved Naruto from the only one that can defeat him. His own self doubt. That is the Slap that saved the war and Naruto.
 
correction it was the first hokage's necklace that tsunade gave him that broke
 
I have always felt that hinata did gain kurama's respect and I think it was  kurama himself who avoided hinata because if you  remember that after four tails that naruto is no longer in control and in this case he skipped five and went straight to six.
so I think all along kurama was in control
 
 
I agree with the second thing I have bolded
hinata was the only one who managed to save naruto three times from his self doubt and because of that naruto was able to move forward, grow stronger and more confident in himself. then you have iruka etc...
 
 
the thing about this all in your eyes scene is that naruto and hinata's bond is probably far stonger than the bond he has with sakura.
when you know someone so well or I should say when you understand someone so well you are able  to see behind any mask the other person has on.
naruto's feelings for hinata are growing clearer to him by the minute and the bond they have is growing even stronger . the all in your eyes was step one,
the realization and hand holding was step two
we're gonna  have to wait for some more to fully see and understand  the depth of naruto's feelings for hinata cause if you ask me it is no where on the friendship level.


Last edited by lily567 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:17 am

Is it because their relationship is so realistic?
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by lily567 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Is it because their relationship is so realistic?
yes but that is what I think

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 am

It's my favorite too
So lovey-dovey and intimate.
Hinata recognizes that it's the real Naruto by looking into his eyes. Then Hinata starts to feel to feel down because"the one person she wants to protect the most" ended up saving her instead; caused by her love for him. Naruto comforts her by reminding her that she's also saved him before, so she shouldn't feel bad that he's the one saving her this time. He wants to be the one saving her this time around. The theme of Naruto and Hinata helping each other when they need it the most acknowledged by the Titular Character himself.

But it gets better. Hinata denies being worried, but just looking into her eyes, (which is pretty what he was doing the entire scene ) Naruto can tell she's lying. That line surprised me: didn't know Naruto was that smooth. I wonder if he was saving that line for the next time he met Hinata?
Anyway, then he  throws a peculiar smile at Hinata and remembers when she saved him from Pain. So from this scene we can say that 1) he knows just how much she cares about him and 2) that he most definitely remembers her confessio. This is why when I hear "the hand hold was just platonic/chakra trasfer/gratitude, etc, I go like "ORLY?", but I digress... At the end of the exchange our lovely Hinata blushes slightly, I imagine, at a loss for words.

It's also interesting to see the reaction of Neji, Kiba and Shino. 'Confused' would be a good describe them during the scene, but even so they seemed to have picked up something from the moment as in 611 Kiba teases him acting tough because Hinata is there and Neji, essentially, pairs them up.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by Irielo on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

That's one of my favorite moments too. Both, Hinata and Naruto showed that they can read into each other perfectly (that's why Hinata could react that quick after Neji's death too. She saw the despair into Naruto's eyes, then while making her speech, she looked at him in the eyes to bring him back to his senses as if she was talking to him through her eyes as well).

This eyes' interaction shows one important thing to me: the souls' connection between those two ("The eyes mirror the soul") and reading in each other's heart reflects already a deep bond between them which was already there long time ago. It just needed to be expressed one day and the fact that it was expressed during this moment surprised Neji and Kiba.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by Strawberry on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Well, everyone has different favorite moments, but the "It's all in your eyes" thing is special, to me at least, because it is something so characteristic of NaruHina. Like I said in another thread, the looks they exchanged in part 1 and the close-up of Naruto's eyes during Hinata's confession along with the panels of them looking directly into each other's eyes in chapter 615, seem like they all could fit with "It's all in your eyes". It's perfect.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Yes, I agree with everything y'all just typed! I really liked the 'stop acting tough cuz Hiata's here' I found it cute that Naruto was being the one being teased about Hinata not the other way around.
His reaction didn't help either. He just ignored Kiba... Naruto never ignores Kiba! When he says stupid stuff. So that's why I think its a NH moment even when it wasn't a lot. Gawd! NaruHina is amazing!
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by lily567 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:Yes,  I agree with everything y'all just typed! I really liked the 'stop acting tough cuz Hiata's here' I found it cute that Naruto was being the one being teased about Hinata not the other way around.
His reaction didn't help either. He just ignored Kiba... Naruto never ignores Kiba! When he says stupid stuff. So that's why I think its a NH moment even when it wasn't a lot. Gawd! NaruHina is amazing!

ahaha only when kiba says something stupid that naruto retaliates

if that statement was stupid naruto would have replied.
but naruto's reaction was like ' damn kiba can see through me' while keeping a focused look.
the part you said about naruto ignoring kiba etc would be part of a counter for NS arguments about the reason why kiba 's statement don't matter or something like that
(srry for of the topic guys)

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Lol! Yeah, he was all like... ' I gots to keep my tough guy act, even if Kiba told the truth! I must look manly infront of hinata! '  
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by meow69 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:20 pm

lily567 wrote:
meow69 wrote:Some might not count this as a Naruhina moment but my favorite moment is him going Nine tails mode because he thought Hinata was hurt not dead just hurt. He went strait to 6 tails. Not only that but he was pissed off enough to break the seal that Yamato put on him and start to crawl out of Chibaku Tensei. I think he even controlled the Nine tails just enough to avoid hitting Hinata in the cross fire. Either that or Hinata gained Kuubi's respect because based on how other Jinchuurki were treated it takes a special type of person to fall in love with a Jinchuurki. What can I say I think even Kuubi ships NaruHina after she defended him. Her defending him also made most of the Kohona 11 that might not have been aware of her feelings for Naruto. Even Sakura realized it probably the Hyuuga clan as well. Is why most of them looked like they wanted to smack the hell out of Sakura when she did her fake confession.

My second is the Slap heard around the world. Here we have both Hinata and Naruto both having just lost Neji both crying. The whole alliance is hearing and listening to the most hurtful and demoralizing words Obito can think of. Naruto is starting to lose faith maybe not enough to join Obito but definitely lose faith in himself. Then Slap not a Sakura destroy half a house Slap. A soft get your attention Slap. Everyone including Obito stopped to hear what the Missus had to say. She lifted his spirit and saved Naruto from the only one that can defeat him. His own self doubt. That is the Slap that saved the war and Naruto.
 
correction it was the first hokage's necklace that tsunade gave him that broke
 
I have always felt that hinata did gain kurama's respect and I think it was  kurama himself who avoided hinata because if you  remember that after four tails that naruto is no longer in control and in this case he skipped five and went straight to six.
so I think all along kurama was in control
 
 
I agree with the second thing I have bolded
hinata was the only one who managed to save naruto three times from his self doubt and because of that naruto was able to move forward, grow stronger and more confident in himself. then you have iruka etc...
 
 
the thing about this all in your eyes scene is that naruto and hinata's bond is probably far stonger than the bond he has with sakura.
when you know someone so well or I should say when you understand someone so well you are able  to see behind any mask the other person has on.
naruto's feelings for hinata are growing clearer to him by the minute and the bond they have is growing even stronger . the all in your eyes was step one,
the realization and hand holding was step two
we're gonna  have to wait for some more to fully see and understand  the depth of naruto's feelings for hinata cause if you ask me it is no where on the friendship level.

 Correction to your correction Yamato and Kakashi both put a sealing Jutsu on Naruto using the necklace. when Naruto broke the necklace he broke the seal as well. Yamato had to use the necklace since it resonated only with the 1st Hokage's chakra. Yamato since he shared the 1st Hokage's DNA could resonate with the necklace. Agree with most of the other stuff you wrote though.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by lily567 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:02 am

meow69 wrote:
lily567 wrote:
meow69 wrote:Some might not count this as a Naruhina moment but my favorite moment is him going Nine tails mode because he thought Hinata was hurt not dead just hurt. He went strait to 6 tails. Not only that but he was pissed off enough to break the seal that Yamato put on him and start to crawl out of Chibaku Tensei. I think he even controlled the Nine tails just enough to avoid hitting Hinata in the cross fire. Either that or Hinata gained Kuubi's respect because based on how other Jinchuurki were treated it takes a special type of person to fall in love with a Jinchuurki. What can I say I think even Kuubi ships NaruHina after she defended him. Her defending him also made most of the Kohona 11 that might not have been aware of her feelings for Naruto. Even Sakura realized it probably the Hyuuga clan as well. Is why most of them looked like they wanted to smack the hell out of Sakura when she did her fake confession.

My second is the Slap heard around the world. Here we have both Hinata and Naruto both having just lost Neji both crying. The whole alliance is hearing and listening to the most hurtful and demoralizing words Obito can think of. Naruto is starting to lose faith maybe not enough to join Obito but definitely lose faith in himself. Then Slap not a Sakura destroy half a house Slap. A soft get your attention Slap. Everyone including Obito stopped to hear what the Missus had to say. She lifted his spirit and saved Naruto from the only one that can defeat him. His own self doubt. That is the Slap that saved the war and Naruto.
 
correction it was the first hokage's necklace that tsunade gave him that broke
 
I have always felt that hinata did gain kurama's respect and I think it was  kurama himself who avoided hinata because if you  remember that after four tails that naruto is no longer in control and in this case he skipped five and went straight to six.
so I think all along kurama was in control
 
 
I agree with the second thing I have bolded
hinata was the only one who managed to save naruto three times from his self doubt and because of that naruto was able to move forward, grow stronger and more confident in himself. then you have iruka etc...
 
 
the thing about this all in your eyes scene is that naruto and hinata's bond is probably far stonger than the bond he has with sakura.
when you know someone so well or I should say when you understand someone so well you are able  to see behind any mask the other person has on.
naruto's feelings for hinata are growing clearer to him by the minute and the bond they have is growing even stronger . the all in your eyes was step one,
the realization and hand holding was step two
we're gonna  have to wait for some more to fully see and understand  the depth of naruto's feelings for hinata cause if you ask me it is no where on the friendship level.

 Correction to your correction Yamato and Kakashi both put a sealing Jutsu on Naruto using the necklace. when Naruto broke the necklace he broke the seal as well. Yamato had to use the necklace since it resonated only with the 1st Hokage's chakra. Yamato since he shared the 1st Hokage's DNA could resonate with the necklace. Agree with most of the other stuff you wrote though.



oops  I guess I forgot about kakashi's sealing, the one ero sennin gave him  

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 am

It's okay, we all forget certain stuff, but good thing Kishimoto brings back stuff.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Lol! Yeah, he was all like... ' I gots to keep my tough guy act, even if Kiba told the truth! I must look manly infront of hinata! '  
He was too busy acting tough for Hinata to even care about Kiba's comment. He responds to Hinata asking if he was okay with a "hell yeah!"  
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:57 am

Lol! I thought that was cute, he was acting a bit rough.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by lily567 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Lol! I thought that was cute, he was acting a bit rough.

if you think about it I have a feeling that naruto was trying to keep the suspense on a roll. in other words I think that naruto wants to make it official in the future so to prevent spoiling it I think he acted a bit rough to prevent kiba from thinking
'hmm looks like there is something that no one knows about going on between naruto and hinata and it looks like my teasing did the trick'
well that is what I think
yes it was a bit rough but I think it was for a purpose

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:53 am

Probably, I hope so! That'd be very interesting near the end.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:51 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:As everyone knows, the 'it's all in your eyes' moment is probably the best, if not the best moment for Naruto and Hinata moments. Please explain why y'all think it's the best? Why does this moment outshine every other?
Try to make it as corny, mushy, and fluffy as you want. Momma loves her some fluffy explanations. 

P.S. that is my favorite NaruHina moment from the whole manga/anime. 
This is important because its very alike when min' complaments the read hairz of naruto'mama  

avatar
IIRUNEII


Posts : 239
Gender : Male
Location : In the Kingdom of The Black Order

Back to top Go down

Re: It's all in your eyes...Why does it outshine the other NH moments?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum