Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Zori on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

I am, I hope they do it waaaay better than "its all in your eyes" moment because the animators made it not as romantic as the manga made it. That's the only reason I'm watching the anime, waiting on some certain scenes i want animated. 
I hope the hand hold is some good animation.
Like this.
Spoiler:
That was some pretty animation.
I hope for it to have good animation, and very deep as it was in the manga.
I don't want it half-assed , cause they do that.
But who is ready?
I can already see new NH amvs coming 
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by lily567 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 am

I am and I hope the animaters animate it properly and not make an half baked episode. oh and I also hope that there are no fillers in the episode either to ruin it

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by NekoKimio on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 am

I would like for it to be as awesome as the animation in the confession episode, but of course it's a less time consuming moment, so I hope they'll at least play it up.

_________________
♥김태연♥
avatar
NekoKimio


Posts : 1184
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Irielo on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 am

I hope they make it good: graphics, music... everything must contribute to the intensity of the moment and don't forget, it happens after Neji's death, so they can't play around and make something cheap for this moment, oh no!

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by meow69 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 am

Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.
avatar
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 am

meow69 wrote:Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.

I'm with you buddy lol it was the same for me too. I also agree they better not fudge this up or god help them...I mean that  
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Aelita on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 am



Now for the waiting game
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by lily567 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 am

kagome1991 wrote:
meow69 wrote:Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.

I'm with you buddy lol it was the same for me too. I also agree they better not fudge this up or god help them...I mean that  


I agree with you guys , I honestly didn't expect hinata to slap him. I was switching back and forth the pages to make sure I was seeing right.
and yes I hope they do the facial expressions properly

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Nineslashmonk on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm

lily567 wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:
meow69 wrote:Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.

I'm with you buddy lol it was the same for me too. I also agree they better not fudge this up or god help them...I mean that  


I agree with you guys , I honestly didn't expect hinata to slap him. I was switching back and forth the pages to make sure I was seeing right.
and yes I hope they do the facial expressions properly

I have the same hopes as everyone in this thread. I seriously hope that this moment+future Naruhina moments in the anime+Neji's death are given the justice it deserves. Not only do I want it done right, but I also want it done so that it'll match Naruhina the same as the manga....and no more stupid fillers trying to throw NS a bone like that one sea arc episode (WHICH I WILL NOT NAME), which goes against the very cannon that we hope that we will see animated, as we know Naruhina is on its way of happening in the manga.  

Nineslashmonk


Posts : 99
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm



^ and i have faith that they will do what needs to be done to make the entire thing as Epic as it should be

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by zanetaC13 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 am

I wonder when will it be animated
avatar
zanetaC13


Posts : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Hampton VA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 am

Yeah. The its all in your eyes moment was supposed to be way better than that! For Christ's sake it was the best moment in the NH history! Like seriously?! Telling how someone feels just by looking in their eyes is deep,very deep. And the animators made it unrealistic,  and not enjoyable. Hinata looked cute though.
Hopefully the hand holding is better... the animators haven't been doing a good job with animation really.   


Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Strawberry on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, considering the chapter didn't have much "movement" scenes, I'd say chances are we will get good animation. Then again, Madara's entrance didn't have much movement, yet the anime managed to make it a thousand times less epic than in the manga.
 

But hush! Can't think like that! I hope they do a good job and the music is fitting. Though we shouldn't hold our breaths. It's going to take a while. It took almost 2 years for the "It's all in your eyes" moment to be animated, the wait for this one will be long too.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Hopefully they don't give us something like this, I'll be highly disappointed.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:51 am

zanetaC13 wrote:I wonder when will it be animated

We still have a bit of stuff to go through before we get there, and at an episode a week (hopefully no breaks) it probably won't be here until later on...but its coming, we just have to wait and enjoy all the epic fighting (once its done properly) while we wait.  

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Haru Glory on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 am

Best case scenario is that we get the hand holding moment with whoever animated the first part of the Madara fight.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Bubbles on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 am

If the animators ruin my 615, I will be so mad. I was already mad that they changed the "In Your Eyes" moment. Why can't they just leave it the way it is instead of putting in unnecessary shit? Having Shino interrupt made me mad.

Having Hinata generalize instead of making it clear it was a desire of hers to protect Naruto? Ugh, no, they better do 615 proper justice, there's no reason for it to be screwed up.

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Irielo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 am

Bubbles wrote:If the animators ruin my 615, I will be so mad. I was already mad that they changed the "In Your Eyes" moment. Why can't they just leave it the way it is instead of putting in unnecessary shit? Having Shino interrupt made me mad.

Having Hinata generalize instead of making it clear it was a desire of hers to protect Naruto? Ugh, no, they better do 615 proper justice, there's no reason for it to be screwed up.
Bubbles, you're making my paranoia go on rampage lol. No, really if they screw THIS moment up, I'll say bye bye to the anime for good.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Fallere825 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Bubbles wrote:If the animators ruin my 615, I will be so mad. I was already mad that they changed the "In Your Eyes" moment. Why can't they just leave it the way it is instead of putting in unnecessary shit? Having Shino interrupt made me mad.

Having Hinata generalize instead of making it clear it was a desire of hers to protect Naruto? Ugh, no, they better do 615 proper justice, there's no reason for it to be screwed up.
i believe the whole Shino bit was added because of the filler episode that happened a bit before it (like the chat Naruto had with Utakata in last week's episode). As for the whole generalization of Hinata's dialogue i'm right with you there, that should have been left like it was in the manga.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm ready... But for every piece of dialogue they change, there will be a hole in my wall.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Zora on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm so ready for this…
My body is ready!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Satou on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 am

We're almost there . If the animation is shitty I'll be very mad
avatar
Satou


Posts : 24
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Rasengan671 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:17 am

Psyched for all the epic NH moments on the horizon and the indescribably AWESOME fight of Sasuke and Itachi railing SM Kabuto! Haven't been this pumped about the anime since the Pein arc.
avatar
Rasengan671


Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Zori wrote:I am, I hope they do it waaaay better than "its all in your eyes" moment because the animators made it not as romantic as the manga made it. That's the only reason I'm watching the anime, waiting on some certain scenes i want animated. 
I hope the hand hold is some good animation.
Like this.
Spoiler:
That was some pretty animation.
I hope for it to have good animation, and very deep as it was in the manga.
I don't want it half-assed , cause they do that.
But who is ready?
I can already see new NH amvs coming 
Lol
"hinata you dont have to hide those" sakura'

<hinata lets go>
<boobs float up>
<sakuras mouth drops>

"they keep floating to the top, that all" hinata'

(sakura thinks to her self how shes jelly of those boobs...) lol

<<< this is actually how this wentROFL>>>
avatar
IIRUNEII


Posts : 239
Gender : Male
Location : In the Kingdom of The Black Order

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by zanetaC13 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:37 am

i wonder will the hand-hold be animated
avatar
zanetaC13


Posts : 22
Gender : Female
Location : Hampton VA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum