Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

A naruhina mission in Full Burst, do want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A naruhina mission in Full Burst, do want?

Post by sordragon on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 am

sup guys
so, I just wanna say something, I dont have UNS3, but I watched some missions and events, and I gotta say, this game has some fanservice moments, NH being one of them
I remember there was a mission with Hinata that you travel to give something to Bee, and he call her Naruto`s girlfriend

well, I gotta say I liked that part, even though Naruto was clueless again (and other moments, like the part of "There are no angels in my words"), but, I gotta ask something
I dont know if there will be a new mission or event NH like these, but, if there is/are, how do you think it will be?

I believe there will be something, I dunno what, but that is why I ask you, to read your ideas

thats all people, cya later! :D

sordragon

Back to top Go down

Re: A naruhina mission in Full Burst, do want?

Post by Fallere825 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:06 pm

I completed the game and yup must say i enjoyed those side missions. As for the Full Burst version coming out, sadly as much as i'd like some more of those to be in it, its probably unlikely. Full Burst (to me at least) just seems like a redone version of 3 with the added Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto fight and well the new playable Kabuto sage version. Not really sure why it was done like this instead of just making those downloadable   (i'm hoping it comes out downloadable, cause i can't see myself getting the game just for an extra fight).

However if some new side missions like those were to come, maybe for a mission they could go for a walk again but encounter battles along the way, and they can comment on how the other has gotten stronger and grown. For one of the side scenarios maybe Naruto could bump into Hinata training and on her break they could go for lunch (or she shares her bento) and chat about her training and techniques.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Naruto Shippuden: UNS3: Full Burst news from Anime News Network

It looks like it will be DLC for console gamers and it will have at least 100 new missions.

I haven't played the game but I heard they completely skipped over Division 2's side of the war. Maybe they could add the "In Your Eyes" moment along with Naruto trying to figure out who's zetsu or not with Hinata and the rest of the Division as one of those new side missions or something IDK. 
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 pm

@SenpaiSamaSan

+rep

thanks for the link man. Now i can look forward to the DLC

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 pm

I still haven't played UNS3, but hope I get to soon. :)
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 am

@Lickstermik

No problemo  

@RosettaMyst
I'm planning on getting UNS3 too, I've heard a lot of good things about it and this new DLC is convincing me even more now.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 pm

^^ Hope both of you enjoy it.  

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 am

There's already a NaruHina mission in UNS3. The only way to do it is to max out your Legendary points, have friendship full with everyone, do Killer Bee's friendship events, the Kage sparring session, and some other stuff. It's not exactly easy to get.

Can't find it anywhere, I'll paraphrase it, I guess.

Spoiler:
Hinata gets a mission to deliver some documents to the Hidden Cloud mission alone. The player can see Hinata waiting at the Hidden Leaf gate and upon talking to her, she tells you of her mission and asks you to accompany her, nervously. Naruto says "Heh, sure! I never get to go on missions with you!" and they go. Upon getting closer to the village, Hinata asks Naruto is he's been there before. Naruto tells her about some of his exploits there and she has a private conversation with herself about Naruto is so friendly with everyone and is on good terms with every village. Then you get inside the Hidden Cloud and see it's Killer Bee you delivering too. He does a rap and calls Hinata Naruto's girlfriend, to which she freaks out. Naruto thinks she's sad and tells Killer Bee to stop messing with her, and Hinata acts depressed and says "Not his girlfriend... yet". Then you take her back to the Hidden Leaf and Naruto asks her why she's acting sad. Then he says Killer Bee is just like that and that he's sorry if he upset her. Hinata says something along the lines of "I'm not sad to be put next to you, Naruto. You're so strong and I... I wanna be like you. So it's okay with me that he said that" trying to hide her feelings. And Naruto says "Heh, really? Maybe that's why I feel so protective over you all the time. Anyway, see ya around, Hinata" and he tells her how strong he thinks she is Then it shows Hinata and she says "One day... I'll be at your side".
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:19 am

sordragon wrote:sup guys
so, I just wanna say something, I dont have UNS3, but I watched some missions and events, and I gotta say, this game has some fanservice moments, NH being one of them
I remember there was a mission with Hinata that you travel to give something to Bee, and he call her Naruto`s girlfriend

well, I gotta say I liked that part, even though Naruto was clueless again (and other moments, like the part of "There are no angels in my words"), but, I gotta ask something
I dont know if there will be a new mission or event NH like these, but, if there is/are, how do you think it will be?

I believe there will be something, I dunno what, but that is why I ask you, to read your ideas

thats all people, cya later! :D
I could see this as an episode... but after war... an actual date episode.
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:
I could see this as an episode... but after war... an actual date episode.
Agreed...I doubt Kishimoto will have time to add something like this in the manga but a filler of NH post war (especially if they're canon by then) is something i'd like to see.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:20 am

Rasengan671 wrote:There's already a NaruHina mission in UNS3. The only way to do it is to max out your Legendary points, have friendship full with everyone, do Killer Bee's friendship events, the Kage sparring session, and some other stuff. It's not exactly easy to get.

Can't find it anywhere, I'll paraphrase it, I guess.

Spoiler:
Hinata gets a mission to deliver some documents to the Hidden Cloud mission alone. The player can see Hinata waiting at the Hidden Leaf gate and upon talking to her, she tells you of her mission and asks you to accompany her, nervously. Naruto says "Heh, sure! I never get to go on missions with you!" and they go. Upon getting closer to the village, Hinata asks Naruto is he's been there before. Naruto tells her about some of his exploits there and she has a private conversation with herself about Naruto is so friendly with everyone and is on good terms with every village. Then you get inside the Hidden Cloud and see it's Killer Bee you delivering too. He does a rap and calls Hinata Naruto's girlfriend, to which she freaks out. Naruto thinks she's sad and tells Killer Bee to stop messing with her, and Hinata acts depressed and says "Not his girlfriend... yet". Then you take her back to the Hidden Leaf and Naruto asks her why she's acting sad. Then he says Killer Bee is just like that and that he's sorry if he upset her. Hinata says something along the lines of "I'm not sad to be put next to you, Naruto. You're so strong and I... I wanna be like you. So it's okay with me that he said that" trying to hide her feelings. And Naruto says "Heh, really? Maybe that's why I feel so protective over you all the time. Anyway, see ya around, Hinata" and he tells her how strong he thinks she is Then it shows Hinata and she says "One day... I'll be at your side".
I did really like this mission,
I think that they wouldn't make naruto admit the kind of girl he likes for real for no reason.

HE HAS SPOKEN!
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Little bit of a spoiler here...lol.

Spoiler:
I thought it was kinda funny how Sakura gets the "Those who walk with Heroes" mission, while Hinata gets the "Those who walk with Legends."

And here's another if any has yet to play the UNS2:
Spoiler:
One thing that irritated me in the UNS2 was the Pain fight. The anime had yet to reach it at the time and was still a ways off, and the chapter had already came out and translated on the web(Obviously). Right when Hinata jumped in to save Naruto, I was expecting epicness, only to have that feeling get a "Across the map No-Scope" to the face. He asks her, "But...why?" in a shocked manner, and she just says, "Because I..." Then falls over. But in the UNS3, it does the full Sakura confession, not a thing was left out, but Hinata's was from UNS2? That was complete crap if you ask me. -__-;

Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Amoroq wrote:Little bit of a spoiler here...lol.

Spoiler:
I thought it was kinda funny how Sakura gets the "Those who walk with Heroes" mission, while Hinata gets the "Those who walk with Legends."

Spoiler:
One thing that irritated me in the UNS2 was the Pain fight. The anime had yet to reach it at the time and was still a ways off, and the chapter had already came out and translated on the web(Obviously). Right when Hinata jumped in to save Naruto, I was expecting epicness, only to have that feeling get a "Across the map No-Scope" to the face. He asks her, "But...why?" in a shocked manner, and she just says, "Because I..." Then falls over. But in the UNS3, it does the full Sakura confession, not a thing was left out, but Hinata's was from UNS2? That was complete crap if you ask me. -__-;

you know there is a saying that a lot of people can be heroes but very few can be legends

in this case sakura walked with a hero- naruto is her teammate and she will walk with him
but in hinata's case, now hinata made naruto into the hero and soon to be legend(in war arc)(even tho that didn't happen as yet) but what I am trying to say is that, sakura being naruto's teammate will walk with him but with hinata , naruto is walking with someone who made him into a legend because without her he wouldn't have made it quite far. I hope I didn't lost you

I agree about the game tho, I was really disappointed when that happened.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Spoiler:
My expression when i came across this ^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Felt the same here...I was actually a bit confused when i played this part, could never understand why it was left out. However with all the little NH pro things in 3 i can find it in my heart to forgive them for this mistake.

Another small thing i noticed when playing UNS3:
Spoiler:
When Naruto does the epic punch to Obito, Hinata is the first person that he thinks of in the list of people supporting him. Doesn't necessarily mean anything i just liked it.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Lickstermik wrote:

Spoiler:
My expression when i came across this ^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Felt the same here...I was actually a bit confused when i played this part, could never understand why it was left out. However with all the little NH pro things in 3 i can find it in my heart to forgive them for this mistake.

Another small thing i noticed when playing UNS3:
Spoiler:
When Naruto does the epic punch to Obito, Hinata is the first person that he thinks of in the list of people supporting him. Doesn't necessarily mean anything i just liked it.
Lol it was like his facewas made out of rubber... maybe obito ate gumgum fruitz

anywhoserz i noticed that hinata was on naruto's mind too,
i know games/movie/filler is not cannon but its still cool.
(exeption: if your ship wins when an anime ends, i count all the extra stuff then XD)
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:18 pm

lily567 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

you know there is a saying that a lot of people can be heroes but very few can be legends

in this case sakura walked with a hero-  naruto is her teammate and she will walk with him
but in hinata's case, now hinata made naruto into  the hero and soon to be legend(in war arc)(even tho that didn't happen as yet) but what I am trying to say is that, sakura being naruto's teammate will walk with him  but  with hinata , naruto is walking with someone who made him into a legend because without her he wouldn't have made it quite far.  I hope I didn't lost you

I agree about the game tho, I was really disappointed when that happened.
Of course, that essentially was the point lol. Let's see if I can word this right: Sakura walks along the path of Heroes with him, but Hinata plays a key role in the Legend of Naruto. The Lady showing the Hero what it means to love, and further weave the tale of legendary proportions. XD  

And on another note; and this is in no way bashing the character, but I find Sakura's special mission to be severely dumbed down in favor of Hinata's, which is a little more tedious to get...but then again, I didn't go the Hero route all the time. :P
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:06 pm

^ Indeed. The mission that really did it for me was:

Spoiler:
The one where you have to choose to side with either Hinata or Sakura & Ino for which type of girl you like. According to the description, picking Hinata is Naruto being honest and Picking Sakura & Ino is Naruto just siding with them to get out of trouble.

Of course no need to ask what i chose  

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Lickstermik wrote:^ Indeed. The mission that really did it for me was:

Spoiler:
The one where you have to choose to side with either Hinata or Sakura & Ino for which type of girl you like. According to the description, picking Hinata is Naruto being honest and Picking Sakura & Ino is Naruto just siding with them to get out of trouble.

Of course no need to ask what i chose  
Ah yes, I remember that one, and how PO'd they got. I laughed my butt off at that. But Naruto is always honest isn't he? XD
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum