Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

if we fight again we both gonna die

View previous topic View next topic Go down

if we fight again we both gonna die

Post by Dajasha on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 am

I'm a bit confused  
After sasuke's" i'm gonna erase the past" statement  in chpater 639 something came to my mind again it was naruto's Statement that if they are gonna fight again they will both die. from chapter 486

When i first saw this in the Anime i thought : I don't want naruto to die but this is a shonen Anime/manga so i also want to see or there has to be some sort of final battle between them.
Then i had a break between the anime until Gaara and his division fought against the edo tensei kages.
By then i also started to read the manga.  With all this war going on i wasn't thinking about this whole sasuke vs naruto battle. And when Sasuke said that he wanted to become hokage I thought to myself well Kishi nice way to conclude the whole naruto sasuke fight issue without beeing automatically forced to let one of them die.

However after chapter 639 I'm asking myself if Naruto would remember this when they will be fighting (and I'm sure there will be a fight) and more important how he will behave  because his nindo says that he will not go back on his words.

Some "cons" already came to my mind:

-This conversation between them has happend over 150 chapters ago
-just 4 chapter(490) later naruto states that he has to control the kyuubis chakra to be prepared to fight against sauke but he does not mention the whole we are gonna die together issue Maybe he wanted himself to not think about it ?
-If this would be really the end of the manga than what massage would the Reader get from it ?
-And of course the whole naruhina development brings a big contradiction to it especially when we would get a big naruhina Moment right before this or while the fight

I know that logically the whole plot development shows that Naruto is not gonna die but I'm still concernd and would like to know what you guys think of it.

Aaah and sry for the long post that has come out of this
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Re: if we fight again we both gonna die

Post by engetsu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:29 am

It comes down to "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" kind of thing. It really remains to be seen how this is dealt with.

But we know 2 things.

1) Sasuke still fully intends to kill Naruto
2) Naruto never goes back on his word

I don't think it has less to do with their respective power/ability and more to do with the fact that their respective ideals/goals cannot coexist.

Which brings me to the my point, Kishi just brought up the fact Sasuke now intends to become Hokage, knowing that Naruto too wants to become Hokage himself, and since both Sasuke's determination is only matched by Naruto's nindo, we know that they won't back down. So in the end, Kishi just recently introduced yet another element to back up the "neither can exist while the other still lives" things.

So no, Kishi still very much intends to keep the whole Naruto vs. Sasuke thing very much alive, and knowing their respective goals and ideals, one must die, one won't simply back down, that much is clear.

engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 am

At this time he was thinking about that. He could not control Kurama's chakra and even was not realizing how important his life was for others.

He was nearly giving up after Neji's death and what happened?

He knows that love is waiting for him.

He knows that there are people who are counting on him and I think he will do anything to stay alive without killing Sasuke. He will fight Sasuke just to convince the latter that he is wrong just like he once told Itachi, if I'm not wrong before Itachi fought Sasuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 am

Irielo wrote:At this time he was thinking about that. He could not control Kurama's chakra and even was not realizing how important his life was for others.

He knows that there are people who are counting on him and I think he will do anything to stay alive without killing Sasuke. He will fight Sasuke just to convince the latter that he is wrong just like he once told Itachi, if I'm not wrong before Itachi fought Sasuke.

That's the thing though, don't you think it'll take more than just Naruto beating down Sasuke to change his convictions? Sasuke is a proud fighter and won't simply accept to live in Naruto's shadow.

It's a really complicated situation.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:24 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:At this time he was thinking about that. He could not control Kurama's chakra and even was not realizing how important his life was for others.

That's the thing though, don't you think it'll take more than just Naruto beating down Sasuke to change his convictions? Sasuke is a proud fighter and won't simply accept to live in Naruto's shadow.

If love plays such an important role and if Sakura really means something to Sasuke and if she intervenes in that matter, that could change Sasuke's convictions and I would find that logic that she interferes. She is a member of team 7 and it's the time for her to take her responsibility about this issue.

All this time, Sasuke was living in a shadow anyway, now all of a sudden he just appears and wants to be the shining star? Just to imagine: he kills Naruto, who will acknowledge him as Hokage? Who will follow him? Maybe only Taka and Orochimaru. And Naruto in this case would die like a loser. He always promised to himself not to die before becoming Hokage...

Or in case Naruto kills Sasuke, he would definitely sees that as a personal failure: like Jiraiya who could not stop Orochimaru. The only mean to stop Sasuke would be to kill him and that's not Naruto's intentions too. Sasuke then in this case would die like a loser. He would not have been able to stand against the "Uchihas' curse" and restore his clan. Sasuke needs to come back to reality.  

Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:

If love plays such an important role and if Sakura really means something to Sasuke and if she intervenes in that matter, that could change Sasuke's convictions and I would find that logic that she interferes. She is a member of team 7 and it's the time for her to take her responsibility about this issue.

All this time, Sasuke was living in a shadow anyway, now all of a sudden he just appears and wants to be the shining star? Just to imagine: he kills Naruto, who will acknowledge him as Hokage? Who will follow him? Maybe only Taka and Orochimaru. And Naruto in this case would die like a loser. He always promised to himself not to die before becoming Hokage...

Or in case Naruto kills Sasuke, he would definitely sees that as a personal failure: like Jiraiya who could not stop Orochimaru. The only mean to stop Sasuke would be to kill him and that's not Naruto's intentions too. Sasuke then in this case would die like a loser. He would not have been able to stand against the "Uchihas' curse" and restore his clan. Sasuke needs to come back to reality.  

You are right. Personally I'm very interested in seeing just what makes Sasuke finally snap out of his shitty attitude. And it's also one of the reasons I want to see the end of the fight with Juubito, there are so many loose ends the plot needs to tie up!

I am hoping that we do get closure between Naruto and Sasuke by the end of this arc, I don't think we need another "lets find Sasuke!" arc.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 am

I initially Imagined the Fight for the title  of hokage to be like in the Chuunin Exames Fight but that will probably be too Easy in the end . 

Many say that sasuke could be the 2nd Danzou but i think you are right with what you Said engetsu that he would Not Want to be in naruto's shadow
At least right now. 
And i also think that if sasuke dies and naruto survives he will Consider his Death as his Personal Failure
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:49 am

engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:

You are right. Personally I'm very interested in seeing just what makes Sasuke finally snap out of his shitty attitude. And it's also one of the reasons I want to see the end of the fight with Juubito, there are so many loose ends the plot needs to tie up!

I am hoping that we do get closure between Naruto and Sasuke by the end of this arc, I don't think we need another "lets find Sasuke!" arc.

I hope too. The problem is if they have to fight each other, when would it happen? During the war? Both of them are now in danger. After the war? They would be probably exhausted and injured... So many questions indeed. The answers will come soon hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:00 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:

I hope too. The problem is if they have to fight each other, when would it happen? During the war? Both of them are now in danger. After the war? They would be probably exhausted and injured... So many questions indeed. The answers will come soon hopefully.

From your lips to god's ears my friend.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 am

I think people take that "dying" line much too seriously. I don't watch the anime, but the same incident with the "dying" line also contained Naruto stating that he'd find another way to solve everything than having Sasuke die, having himself die, or having them both die.

Why that fact gets ignored for the overhyped "dying" line I don't understand.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm

engetsu wrote: I don't think we need another "lets find Sasuke!" arc.

Yeah, no. We really don't.
x____x
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 am

engetsu wrote:

It's a really complicated situation.[/quote]

Here's the stupid thing about Sasuke - HE LISTENS TO THE WRONG PEOPLE! Instead of listening to Team 7 who tried to keep him away from the vengeance path, he listened to the likes of Itachi, Orochimaru, and Obito. . .
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:24 am

Graeystone wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Here's the stupid thing about Sasuke - HE LISTENS TO THE WRONG PEOPLE! Instead of listening to Team 7 who tried to keep him away from the vengeance path, he listened to the likes of Itachi, Orochimaru, and Obito.

Itachi was still different from the others. He ruined his reputation by destroying his clan for the sake of the village and he spared Sasuke so that the latter could become one day a hero in Konoha. Unfortunately things did not work out the way he expected. Sasuke gets always influenced, makes a decision and behave obsessive until he realizes that he was wrong. That's Sasuke's pattern...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 am

Irielo wrote:Itachi was still different from the others. He ruined his reputation by destroying his clan for the sake of the village and he spared Sasuke so that the latter could become one day a hero in Konoha. Unfortunately things did not work out the way he expected. Sasuke gets always influenced, makes a decision and behave obsessive until he realizes that he was wrong. That's Sasuke's pattern...

And Sasuke will never pay some kind of price for his misdeeds.
Shounen - Where characters can be a royal dick but if they are popular enough among the readers they won't have to pay for any of their crimes.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

Graeystone wrote:
Irielo wrote:Itachi was still different from the others. He ruined his reputation by destroying his clan for the sake of the village and he spared Sasuke so that the latter could become one day a hero in Konoha. Unfortunately things did not work out the way he expected. Sasuke gets always influenced, makes a decision and behave obsessive until he realizes that he was wrong. That's Sasuke's pattern...

And Sasuke will never pay some kind of price for his misdeeds.
Shounen - Where characters can be a royal dick but if they are popular enough among the readers they won't have to pay for any of their crimes.

Sasuke is still ok. He killed Orochimaru who was an enemy of the leaf village, then brought him back to find some answers. He killed Deidara who was a villain belonging to Akatsuki. He killed Itachi, but after hearing the truth, realized that that was a mistake. He killed Danzo and that was a good thing imo. Danzo tried to become Hokage by all means and he played a bad role during Pein's attack and in Yahiko's death.

The worst decision he made was to join Akatsuki though...

Now by helping the alliance, he wants to show that the Uchihas are worth of something and that's maybe a way to correct his mess during the Kage summit. The only thing now is his idea of peace and his ambiguous attitude towards Naruto. What is he up to? God only knows.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:47 pm

You know Hinata's quote "Your life is not only your own" got me thinking. Naruto would not fight Sasuke over Hokage knowing that it would end in the destruction of two assets of the leaf with the power to protect the world. The only way they will fight will be if Sasuke becomes evil again. Getting back on topic, I don't think Naruto will die. Sasuke may die, Sakura may die put killing Naruto would would just put a nasty taste in the mouth to end a 10 year series, plus shutting down any different branches or development they could run with after the series.

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:

thats going to be hard to make sasuke come to the light...
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum