Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by eromreven on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

I don't even...

Ahem.

Naruto deserves love.... so why not let him have ALL the love?
avatar
eromreven


Posts : 458
Gender : Male
Location : Covering The Carolinas

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 am

>_> um..... no?
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:09 am

Hey, not really.

That......is........just..............  
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:15 am

No Naruto and Hinata are just fine the way they are. But I would not mind it for Sasuke: he needs to restore his clan and with several women, he could achieve that properly.

I don't know if polygamy is accepted in the Shinobi world but Sasuke has already Sakura, Ino and Karin, just to name a few...

Please, don't judge me SasuSaku...  


Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by engetsu on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 am

avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 am

Sorry I'll be a bit crazy. I support only NaruHina, please don't get me wrong, but Naruto and his shadow clones could make a good job:

-original Naruto for Hinata

-his clones for TenTen and Karui (the way she was beating him just makes my imagination go far...).

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Aelita on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:20 am

Well, since I've only seen this pairing executed in lemon fanfictions and hentai doushinjis...


Sure why not lulz
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 am

Aelita wrote:Well, since I've only seen this pairing executed in lemon fanfictions and hentai doushinjis...


Sure why not lulz

I don't know about this "lemon fan fictions and hentai doushinjis" but to which pairing are you referring to?
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Aelita on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:40 am

^Lmao, Ah geez, I was talking about NaruHarem. The only time NarutoxHarem ever pops up, its usually in adult sexy-time fanfics or doushinjis (japanese fan-made comics). Spreadin' all dat good lovin' around.
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 am

@ Aelita Ok, I get it now... Sorry to be so slow and thanks for your answer!

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 am

Don't know how to describe, but I'm getting ripping apart like Obito in the latest chapter, when imagining Naruto and Hinata with somebody else, while fan-arts kills absolutely =/
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Don't know how to describe, but I'm getting ripping apart like Obito in the latest chapter, when imagining Naruto and Hinata with somebody else, while fan-arts kills absolutely =/

Nothing serious about it bro! I would not like to see Naruto or Hinata with someone else. But here it's only chilling out and having fun to try sometimes to think outside the box. Really there is nothing against NaruHina here only crazy fantasies, so please, take it easy.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 am

Well, there is only one fantasy I can stand on:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/246/8/a/naruhime_together_forever_by_rukiaharem-d5dh93q.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/148/e/2/naruhime__akwardness_by_rukiaharem-d66xyv3.jpg

And it's thanks to the fact, that she is somehow similar to Hinata.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Well, there is only one fantasy I can stand on:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/246/8/a/naruhime_together_forever_by_rukiaharem-d5dh93q.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/148/e/2/naruhime__akwardness_by_rukiaharem-d66xyv3.jpg

And it's thanks to the fact, that she is somehow similar to Hinata.

Orihime? Not bad my friend and she has big b... as well lol.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Well, there is only one fantasy I can stand on:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/246/8/a/naruhime_together_forever_by_rukiaharem-d5dh93q.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/148/e/2/naruhime__akwardness_by_rukiaharem-d66xyv3.jpg

And it's thanks to the fact, that she is somehow similar to Hinata.

Orihime? Not bad my friend and she has big b... as well lol.
And she also has one of the most beautiful love confessions in shonen manga, along side with Hinata. Especially the line about having 5 lifes, to try a lot of different things, but fell in love with the same man 5 times. NaruHina and IchiHime are even sounds similar, if you read it together.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/068/e/a/end_of_fight_by_mario_reg-d4s6y8p.png

Oh and just look at this:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/279/1/0/_p_r_o_t_e_c_t_i_n_g_y_o_u__by_wandering_heartbeat-d4c0a87.jpg
They have so much in common. You can even remember, when Ichigo turned fully into Hollow just to save Orihime, just like Naruto went 6-9 tails for Hinata. I love both pairings a lot.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 am

@ GreatKungLao I like these pictures and I like both pairings too.

Spoiler:
I can't see Ichigo with Rukia. She'd be better with Renji or even Byakuya imo. But sorry I'll stop there now because this thread is for something else

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by engetsu on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Well, there is only one fantasy I can stand on:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/246/8/a/naruhime_together_forever_by_rukiaharem-d5dh93q.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/148/e/2/naruhime__akwardness_by_rukiaharem-d66xyv3.jpg

And it's thanks to the fact, that she is somehow similar to Hinata.

Orihime? Not bad my friend and she has big b... as well lol.
And she also has one of the most beautiful love confessions in shonen manga, along side with Hinata. Especially the line about having 5 lifes, to try a lot of different things, but fell in love with the same man 5 times. NaruHina and IchiHime are even sounds similar, if you read it together.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/068/e/a/end_of_fight_by_mario_reg-d4s6y8p.png

Oh and just look at this:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/279/1/0/_p_r_o_t_e_c_t_i_n_g_y_o_u__by_wandering_heartbeat-d4c0a87.jpg
They have so much in common. You can even remember, when Ichigo turned fully into Hollow just to save Orihime, just like Naruto went 6-9 tails for Hinata. I love both pairings a lot.

The thing about Bleach though, is that for better or worse, Tite Kubo chooses not to develop or pursue any of the ships to any real degree. There was Orihime's confession and that's about it. I think it's better that way anyway, because it leaves both IchiRuki and ichihime both entirely plausible.

But that's Bleach, it's whole other flavor of manga to me. I don't care about the ships, despite the fact that I still follow bleach closely as well.

And by the way guys, if you think Kishi is bad about taking breaks, Tite Kubo just took 5 weeks.....
avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Aelita on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 am

@GreatKungLao lol I'm guessing you're not the type to enjoy a good non-canon crack pairing then huh?

Forget the canon plot line and the canon romantic subplot line for a minute. The fun of 'crack' pairings and/or multi-shipping is imagining how different relationship dynamics would work between different characters. It takes a good bit of imagination :)

Forget what's logical and what makes sense in the canon plotline. Based on Naruto's personality who do you think would be interesting to see paired up with him besides Hinata? (For example, my fav non-Hina Naurto ship is NaruSasu)
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 am

Aelita wrote:@GreatKungLao lol I'm guessing you're not the type to enjoy a good non-canon crack pairing then huh?

Forget the canon plot line and the canon romantic subplot line for a minute. The fun of 'crack' pairings and/or multi-shipping is imagining how different relationship dynamics would work between different characters. It takes a good bit of imagination :)

Forget what's logical and what makes sense in the canon plotline. Based on Naruto's personality who do you think would be interesting to see paired up with him besides Hinata? (For example, my fav non-Hina Naurto ship is NaruSasu)
That's not so easy to do, at least for me. But if you ask, I would go with this one:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/100/1/7/naruino___ready_for_battle__by_chiishio-d616ydz.png
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/037/0/d/naruino___natural_by_starchii-d38ztbv.png
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/345/c/b/come_with_me_for_a_moment_by_deviant_003-d4iv8gg.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/094/0/5/naruino___cook_by_starchii-d3d933v.png
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/194/4/a/Naruino_please_stop_by_Hitaku56.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpuiox9411qmygffo1_500.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdkh14OyVd1r92dn3.png
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/169/5/1/naruino___ribbit_by_starchii-d3j8a0u.png

That took me some courage to collect, lol
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:11 am

NaruHime?  

Anyway, Hinata is all Naruto needs, so
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Zumeii-san on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 am

^  That's so flippin' awesome! I love it. The similarity is great. I don't know the whole story of Ichigo and orihime. I wish I did! Can anyone sum it up for me?  
avatar
Zumeii-san


Posts : 76
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the USA

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Bubbles on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:25 am

I have an open mind with Naruto and Hinata (though I only ship for canon NaruHina.)

NaruTen, NaruKarin, NaruFu, NaruSasu, NaruIno are my Naru other fanon pairing likes. X3l




_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 am

Hmm Interesting thought   ...I'm all NaruHina all the way but If I had to pick other pairings with Naruto it would probably be:

NaruFu - Jin love man   
NaruKarin - dat warm chakra moment  

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Bubbles on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:19 am

Lickstermik wrote:Hmm Interesting thought   ...I'm all NaruHina all the way but If I had to pick other pairings with Naruto it would probably be:

NaruFu - Jin love man   
NaruKarin - dat warm chakra moment  
Yeahhhh, these are my top fanon Naru pairings alongvwith NaruTen.   

_________________
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruHarem Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum