Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Why we love Hinata! Building up and taking apart of the beautiful Hinata.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why we love Hinata! Building up and taking apart of the beautiful Hinata.

Post by Zumeii-san on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Now we all know about Hinata and I decided to make this thread describing all the things I believe to make Hinata the inspiration I believe her to be. From the beginning Hinata has touched me in a way where I would look at myself and feel like whatever faults I had would not bring me down. She is the epitome of endurance and bravery. I remember when I first began to watch Naruto, I would see the cute Lavender Ivory eyed girl hiding as she admired Naruto from a far. She was so nimble, shy and soft spoken. I also saw her struggles with Hiashi and realized how beat up she was. Bruised and bleeding! All this coming from the inside. She ran because she never knew what to do or who to turn to, she often felt alone. Now let's go over her struggles in part one:
She wanted to be respected by her clan but mostly by her father
     -Her father thought she was weak and even made it clear that he did. He put his youngest before
      his oldest child and this severed her confidence to shreds.
Her lack of confidence resulted in her lowering of self esteem. My perspective is that she beat herself up inside, when she looked in the mirror she saw a weakling. When she walked among others, she faced the ground mostly because I believe she felt so unworthy that she was afraid people could see or sense how weak she was (how weak she felt). But oh! Our Hinata is strong, she decided she wanted to become a ninja in spite of the fact that her own father didn't think she was strong enough or commendable enough to even be a ninja. She did it anyway because deep down inside she wanted so badly to feel worth, she wanted so badly to feel like she could belonged somewhere, like she could change and be something. When Naruto came into the picture, I believe she was instantly inspired, she saw in Naruto, everything she lacked in herself. She saw a pure fiery determination that she never imagined she could ever have and it awestruck her. It was a spark of light to guide her, in a way. Now some people think that Hinata was a follower but no, the steps she have taken have been to make herself better. She wasn't chasing Naruto around, she was inspired and it made her work harder. Now let's skip to her fight with Neji, she was afraid and we all know that  and I'm not trying to make this NH related completely but Naruto did inspire Hinata but inspired her to take her own action, she could have chosen to back down but she didn't. We can tell a bucket load of how Hinata felt about herself and facing those types of conflicts when Neji was trying to tear her apart bit by bit with his words.

Spoiler:

A bit after Naruto becomes outraged and yells encouragements at Hinata who is stunned but she becomes empowered, she gains focus and pursues motive. She gets back up! A little of her confidence and dignity given back to her.

Spoiler:

Now she loses, yes but that is not the point. The point is that she gained back some power and control over what strength she truly posses. Further along, we see her improving more and more, she works harder and trains harder with her comrades, Shino and Kiba. Although her self esteem and confidence is not where it 'should' be. It continued to improve. When Naruto left, she promised she'd work hard to keep up with him. A promise she made to him and herself! Given that he was her inspiration(still is but you know what I mean). When two years go by, she is a bit changed but still shy and a little unsure of herself. We begin to see how useful Hinata really is and how hard she has been training with Neji, improving her own personal technique for gentle fist. At this point her inspiration as we all know means more to her than just that. Skipping ahead: Right before Hinata  jumps in to save Naruto from Pein, she contemplates whether or not she should, she knew if she did, there would be a huge possibility that she would lose. She KNEW. I believe she went over this again and again in her head and of course in the manga and anime you can tell she does. She chose on her own to do what she believed would be right. If we reflect, she gained a little bit of bravery and confidence whilst fighting Neji but jumping in to attack Pein, Showed us just how far she has come! Her determination was so obvious. She tried her best to free Naruto and even after Pein struck her down several times. She got back up! We saw this with Neji too. She is not the same Hinata any longer!

Spoiler:

You can see the determination and the power in her eyes, giving up is not an option for her, even if it means risking everything. She KNEW she was putting her life on the line but did it matter? No. Because she decided to stand on her own, she decided to be heard. As you see, Hinata has come so far. She has been torn apart and it took her a while but she also began putting herself back together again. She is still working on herself. Another reason why I love her character so much, is how realistic her emotions, hopes and efforts are. She isn't magically fully confident with perfect self esteem. She has her moments where she doubts herself but she is getting stronger and every step towards the point where she is now at in the Narutoverse has been extremely relevant. We've watched Hinata grow and is still growing. I left some details out so anyone can add their thoughts on particular moments involving Hinata.

Spoiler:

This thread is dedicated to love and admire Hinata as a  character, leave awesome comments about her please. Thank you!
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Re: Why we love Hinata! Building up and taking apart of the beautiful Hinata.

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 pm

I don't know what to add to that. You pretty well described her and I give you a +1 for that.

To me, in part 1, Hinata was the shy girl with a true heart. She had such good thoughts towards Naruto but could not express them directly. The way how she behaved when she gave him the healing cream and during the "Proud Failure" speech spoke for itself and showed how caring she was.

The only thing, I wanted so bad was for her to confess her true feelings to Naruto but after having thought about the Hyuuga clan, I realized that she grew up in a clan where one must act serious and where the demonstration of feelings is probably seen as a sign of weakness...

Her intervention against Pein and her confession, showed that she was not afraid anymore to show who she really was to the one she loves. Naruto did not see the girl who used to faint, but a young woman who dared to face a bravely a deadly enemy.

Her action during this fight did not surprise only Naruto, but Neji, Sakura and other members of the Hyuuga clan who witnessed the scene...

To me, Hinata is the incarnation of love: thanks to love, she could improve herself and thanks to love she saved her dear one.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 am

Threads like this are why i'm a Hinata fan.     <fanboy tears

Hinata overcame the worst thing out of all that makes us human: Herself. Yes, Naruto did they "I'm only trying to show you the door Neo, your the one who has to walk through it." Morpheus thing but Hinata did the action.

I would agree that Hinata is the incarnation of Love, I'll quote Elenor Lamb talking to her "father" Subject Delta: "Look father, i know you may not have wanted a daughter but love is just a chemical, no matter the orgin. We give it meaning by choice. I will be damned if i let mother take you from me again."

Hinata to Naruto when she fought Pain: " Look Naruto-kun, i know i'm not supposed to be out here but i can't stand idly by and watch someone take you away. I"m here because i want to be here, to protect you. Because i love you. And i'll be damned if i let him take you way from here without me giving everything i have."

Spoiler:
Perhaps alittel overboard but i don't care. I'm a Hinata fanboy darn it.

BTW, i'm glad you included the anime version of her fight with Pain, most accurate way of doing her character.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 am

I cannot express how much I love Hinata. I can't put in one post. I might get banned for such a long-ass post.

I love Hinata. That is all you need to know.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm

^You all have love for Hinata that is boundless and... sho...sho.......beautiful.....!
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:57 pm

I see Hinata's development in 3 key stages:
1-"Shy and weird" Hinata (When Harry meets Sally Naruto meets Hinata)
Spoiler:

2-"More confident, but still kinda insecure" Hinata (I can see it in you eyes I can see it in your smile moment)
Spoiler:

3-Hinata Shippuden
Spoiler:

Hinata, you've grown so much  
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum