Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

When will we see Mrs. Hyuga?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: When will we see Mrs. Hyuga?

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:18 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I'm unsure, did the elders of Konoha oppose the idea of Tsunade being Hokage because she was a woman? Did they oppose the idea at all? It might shed some light at what is customary if their reactions were shown on panel.

Spoiler:
I don't know if they oppose because she was a woman but Jiraiya was the first choice, and he refused, Orochimaru was the enemy and dead at that time. So the only Sannin who remained was Tsunade. Imo, there was no other choice, that's why they appointed her. Jiraiya refused, that's why they gave him the mission to look for Tsunade.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-371-12/naruto/chapter-366.html

Something else (sorry for the off topic): Is it always the elders who decide who'll become Hokage? The Sandaime wanted Jiraiya to succeed him and he was actually himself appointed Hokage by Tobirama.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-9/naruto/chapter-481.html

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 pm

@ Irielo

Spoiler:

Hmm... it's pretty vague, but I don't believe they were opposed to the idea. I actually found the page where the elders talk to Jiraiya about succession yesterday, and they don't seem to be against Tsunade at all, they went to Jiraiya first because they knew where he was lol.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-145-11/naruto/chapter-140.html

About Hokage selection, I'm pretty sure the Daimyo nominates a candidate, taking into account any recommendations they received, as well as their entire career and prestige, and the Jounin Council must vote to actually put them into full power. This is what I understood from Danzo's nomination process during Kage Summit Arc.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@ Irielo

Spoiler:

Hmm... it's pretty vague, but I don't believe they were opposed to the idea. I actually found the page where the elders talk to Jiraiya about succession yesterday, and they don't seem to be against Tsunade at all, they  went to Jiraiya first because they knew where he was lol.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-145-11/naruto/chapter-140.html

About Hokage selection, I'm pretty sure the Daimyo nominates a candidate, taking into account any recommendations they received, as well as their entire career and prestige, and the Jounin Council must vote to actually put them into full power. This is what I understood from Danzo's nomination process during Kage Summit Arc.

Thanks for that post!

Spoiler:
When I read that, it just sounds as if they forgot about Tsunade, Jiraiya remembered them about her and took on himself to look for her. He did not receive that mission but that was his own initiative, that's something I forgot... Regarding Saru's nomination as Hokage, I just had the feeling that the decision was only taken by Torbirama. He might have recommended him already to the Daimyo...

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Kishi just forgets to put females in his clans. We've only seen two Uchiha women and and one senju...
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 am

Lmfao! Poor clan women...
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Kishi just forgets to put females in his clans. We've only seen two Uchiha women and and one senju...
I would be so bummed if I was one of those women out numbers 50+ to 1...  jk

Anywho, probable will see hinata's mom during naruto's and hinata's wedding.
Im sure of this.
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Please, don't revive threads that have been inactive for over two weeks.
Forum rules: http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t2-forum-rules#3

Locked.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: