Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:22 am

We all know about the waterfall scene in part one where Naruto gets up to go pee and sees a beautiful girl twirling around in a waterfall *cough* Hinata *cough* but why is this? Why put up this particular scene? To some it might seem pointless but there must be a reason for it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 am

I'm sorry, but it was a filler episode, made by anime company, not by Masashi Kishimoto.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny yet interesting question: What was the point of making the waterfall scene in part one?

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 am

Really!?!  Wow. Well, yeah then but hmm..? Is the anime company for NH because I don't know, seems like a very NH fillers to me. This filler, I liked it actually. It is a good set of fillers because it shows how much Hinata cares for Naruto, that she was able to be so determined for Naruto's happiness. They showed Hinata being determined to find the beetle in order to help Naruto locate Sasuke because she cared that much and saw how much it meant to Naruto.
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 am

I enjoyed it whether it was filler or not. I would say they are fans of NH.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 am

^ I agree! Might be a filler but still plays into Naruhina a lot.
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Most filler involves alot of NH interaction in it in Part 1. Atleast too me.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 pm

That filler arc is definitely in my top 5 (if not number 1) for fillers. We got so much from it.

Spoiler:
we see Hinata's determination to get better
we see her get past her doubt
we see her develop her own twist to the rotation (which i don't think is canon but i wish it was)
we see naruto directly and indirectly praising and appreciating her multiple times: the hug, complimenting her on her cool jutsu, and after seeing her at the waterfall.
as well as the cute comedic scenes like the head butt of love lol

The waterfall scene what i think it did was show that Naruto, on a physical level, thinks Hinata is beautiful (if i remember correctly he said he saw a pretty/beautiful girl?). Now remember Hinata is always in her baggy jacket around Naruto, she is a very conservative and reserved type of girl, and the jacket hides most of her physical features. When Naruto saw her that night she was just about naked and he was able to see her without all her usual gear. Personally from what i saw he liked what he saw lol, even if the light from the moon and water added to the effect. It being dark out and him being half asleep i can understand him not recognizing her and she managed to flee before he got closer, but the next day he remembered it quite vividly and was describing it to Kiba (much to Hinata's embarrassment :) poor girl nearly popped) however being half asleep the night before and Kiba doubting him leads him to think he might have just been dreaming.
unfortunately our hero (and for story purposes) isn't the smartest of fellows to think random female appearing in the middle of the night might be the same female travelling with them lol.

At the end of the day yes it was just a filler, but i still enjoyed it being the NaruHina fan i am

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Lickstermik wrote:That filler arc is definitely in my top 5 (if not number 1) for fillers. We got so much from it.

Spoiler:
we see Hinata's determination to get better
we see her get past her doubt
we see her develop her own twist to the rotation (which i don't think is canon but i wish it was)
we see naruto directly and indirectly praising and appreciating her multiple times: the hug, complimenting her on her cool jutsu, and after seeing her at the waterfall.
as well as the cute comedic scenes like the head butt of love lol

The waterfall scene what i think it did was show that Naruto, on a physical level, thinks Hinata is beautiful (if i remember correctly he said he saw a pretty/beautiful girl?). Now remember Hinata is always in her baggy jacket around Naruto, she is a very conservative and reserved type of girl, and the jacket hides most of her physical features. When Naruto saw her that night she was just about naked and he was able to see her without all her usual gear. Personally from what i saw he liked what he saw lol, even if the light from the moon and water added to the effect. It being dark out and him being half asleep i can understand him not recognizing her and she managed to flee before he got closer, but the next day he remembered it quite vividly and was describing it to Kiba (much to Hinata's embarrassment :) poor girl nearly popped) however being half asleep the night before and Kiba doubting him leads him to think he might have just been dreaming.
unfortunately our hero (and for story purposes) isn't the smartest of fellows to think random female appearing in the middle of the night might be the same female travelling with them lol.

At the end of the day yes it was just a filler, but i still enjoyed it being the NaruHina fan i am

Lol. Yes! It was an amusing filler. It certainly does show that Naruto is attracted to Hinata on that level whether or not he knows it is her or not. Poor Lady Hinata got so red in the face. I like the filler as a while, it showed a lot and made me think that hmm....the anime writers are pro NH ? Interesting!! I also don't believe this was the first time they added Naruhina fillers to Kishi's work. Just...curious...what's that about... 
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 pm

I don't think they have the permission to make filler episodes that kishi doesn't know about... We know it's a filler but kishi needs to approve :3
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:12 am

Because the animators who made it at the time probably liked Naruhina and thought it would end up as canon? Plus fanservice brings in the big bucks and good ratings.

I'm telling you, these different production teams seem to flip flop a lot with pairing preference. Sure there's some pro-NS fillers, but there's been tons of pro-NH fillers as well lmao. (Remember back in the day when people complained that Naruhina was mostly filler?). Bias towards different pairings might play a role, but part of me also feels like the animators are trying to give fanservice to both groups of fans.

I don't think Kishi's has had direct control over what goes on in fillers for a long time now. Isn't there an interview where he says he watches the anime once in a while to check on how they're doing with his story? Plus doesn't anyone remember the stuff put out during the infamous 'filler hell' at the end of the original Naruto series? It got hilariously bad. There was an episode where the rookie kids saved the village from sumos guys lmao. And in every episode, rasengan was the solution to friggin everything.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Aelita wrote:Because the animators who made it at the time probably liked Naruhina and thought it would end up as canon? Plus fanservice brings in the big bucks and good ratings.

I'm telling you, these different production teams seem to flip flop a lot with pairing preference. Sure there's some pro-NS fillers, but there's been tons of pro-NH fillers as well lmao. (Remember back in the day when people complained that Naruhina was mostly filler?). Bias towards different pairings might play a role, but part of me also feels like the animators are trying to give fanservice to both groups of fans.

I don't think Kishi's has had direct control over what goes on in fillers for a long time now. Isn't there an interview where he says he watches the anime once in a while to check on how they're doing with his story? Plus doesn't anyone remember the stuff put out during the infamous 'filler hell' at the end of the original Naruto series? It got hilariously bad. There was an episode where the rookie kids saved the village from sumos guys lmao. And in every episode, rasengan was the solution to friggin everything.

I so agree! I think it a little unfair to Kishi honestly and I know! What was up with that?! Ay, caramba! I really wish they would respect Kishi more, you know what I mean? Almost seems a little disrespectful. Now I do get what they are trying to do with paying attention to statistics within the fan base but it is a little selfish and disrespectful to me! I 'unno. Maybe they don't know what it looks like when they do that.
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 pm

But one can like NS and think NS is possible without disrespecting Kishimoto's work doe... no one claimed disrespect when they had Naruto blushing watching nekkid Hinata twirl around lol don't be hypocritical guys But since they've done both NH and NS filler fanservice, its safe to say you can't turn to fillers for evidence. (And because I want to believe that Kishi had nothing to do with filler hell lol)
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 am

Because it was a NaruHina filler arc.
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

why did we get a filler of Naruto eating hot curry? or a filler of a crying boy? or a filler of naruto scaring other students?
-
because they are pointless fillers, never mentioned again.

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:21 am

Skywardstrike wrote:Because it was a NaruHina filler arc.
ya, does not count too much.

but was nice to watch none the less
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum