Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 am

51-mustang wrote:I have a feeling it will be soon, remember the NaruHina moments have been happening at regular intervals during this war, so the next one shouldn't be to far away.

my opinion is if Hinata instigates it, then I feel like it would be going nowhere, but if Naruto instigates the next moment, well that is a different pint of beer in my opinion. it to me would show that Naruto is in fact falling in love with Hinata. but only time will tell.

That makes plenty of sense since Hinata has been the initiating "contact" if you will towards Naruto like forever so if Naruto does it next time, then it will have more meaning and basically will blow any argument a NaruSaku fan has of the manner. Just saying.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 am

If Naruto makes the next moment occur, NaruSaku will be considered dead, and the pairing debate null and void

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 6:57 am

^ agreed (^u^)
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 am

Then we can party.
NS will probably just say it was nothing, just like how in 558-559 it didn't matter because he saved Sakura in the same chapter, because the "It's in your eyes" part didn't matter whatsoever. Neither did 615, obviously a chakra transfer, doesn't matter that he held it for 8 freakin' panels or that it was on the cover of 64, because hey, NS is just that logical.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Then we can party.
NS will probably just say it was nothing, just like how in 558-559 it didn't matter because he saved Sakura in the same chapter, because the "It's in your eyes" part didn't matter whatsoever. Neither did 615, obviously a chakra transfer, doesn't matter that he held it for 8 freakin' panels or that it was on the cover of 64, because hey, NS is just that logical.

well I never counted beyond chapter 615, it might have been about a page or so into chapter 616 as well which might be about 2 extra panels, which means it went for about 13 panels in grand total because I miscounted, 11 panels in chapter 615 and 2 in chapter 616.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:17 am

Good eye, I never counted the number of panels. And also down for a party when the inevitable happens. It's gonna be so freaking sweet.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:23 am

kagome1991 wrote:

Good eye, I never counted the number of panels. And also down for a party when the inevitable happens. It's gonna be so freaking sweet.

In fact I did the count again, it was 13 panels, one front cover, a panel in the most important moments in the series and a mention in an interview done by shonen jump with Kishimoto himself, so it does seem like Kishi is leaning towards NaruHina. but the question is how exactly will he follow through with making NaruHina canon? it is only a matter of when, but how will it happen is the biggest question
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:30 am

^ Wow 13 panels, a front cover, a panel in the most important moments of the series and a mention in a interview? That's great.

What interview was that by the way? Was it the one when the guy interviewing Kishi said "We hope Hinata gets her chance" or something and Kishi said he hopes so too?
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:34 am

Yeah that would be the interview.

But there are also the moments that count the most 437 and 559 being those important moment in particular, then there are the smaller ones like 441, 490, 540, 573, 611, 617, and I forgot the rest of them but I know that there is more. even episode 168 of Naruto Shippuden had a small NaruHina moment, when he had a flashback of Hinata intervening.

so on the contrary to NaruSaku fans Naruto hasn't forgotten the confession he has remembered it on more than one occasion

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Fri May 31, 2013 7:35 am

51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:

In fact I did the count again, it was 13 panels, one front cover, a panel in the most important moments in the series and a mention in an interview done by shonen jump with Kishimoto himself, so it does seem like Kishi is leaning towards NaruHina. but the question is how exactly will he follow through with making NaruHina canon? it is only a matter of when, but how will it happen is the biggest question

so what exactly was the interview abo
ut?
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 am

Twin Steps wrote:
51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:

ut?

Oh come Twin Steps you had it on one of your previous posts, surely you haven't forgotten. may I quote it here.

oh forget it I will just have to paraphrase it. a shonen Jump representative asked if Kishimoto was going to have one of the character's have their love returned. Kishimoto replied perhaps but he needs to figure out a way to go through with it and wants us to sympathise for the characters for a while. then Shonen jump would say that they hope Hinata gets her chance, followed by Kishimoto saying I hope so. wasn't the entire interview but it is still the basics of it.

It was a minor part of the interview but it was still there wasn't it?
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 am

51-mustang wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:
51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:

ut?

Oh come Twin Steps you had it on one of your previous posts, surely you haven't forgotten. may I quote it here.

oh forget it I will just have to paraphrase it. a shonen Jump representative asked if Kishimoto was going to have one of the character's have their love returned. Kishimoto replied perhaps but he needs to figure out a way to go through with it and wants us to sympathise for the characters for a while. then Shonen jump would say that they hope Hinata gets her chance, followed by Kishimoto saying I hope so. wasn't the entire interview but it is still the basics of it.

It was a minor part of the interview but it was still there wasn't it?

Oh that....the way you said it made me assume their was another interview of the sort
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:53 am

Ah no worries Twin Steps it happens to the best of us. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 8:41 am

When I read that interview and he said that, I think I did like a double-take or something lol.

But alas, even with this interview as proof that Kishi is for naruhina, narusaku fans continue to deny it. It's sad really.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm

kagome1991 wrote:When I read that interview and he said that, I think I did like a double-take or something lol.

But alas, even with this interview as proof that Kishi is for naruhina, narusaku fans continue to deny it. It's sad really.

Oh well, to each their own, they can support NaruSaku, but I don't expect them to jump ship, that particular interview near the end does show that he is supporting it, this is something the NaruSaku fans will just deny, plus I believe I saw this on 'reposting an old thread from NB' from Twin Steps, one who had brought up some really awesome points. at the end Twin Steps stated that Hinata was made to be Naruto's love interest, but instead of being in the Ramen industry, she was placed in a prestigious clan but her role never changed.

but it does seem like Naruto is starting to come to grips with the fact that he could well be developing romantic feelings for Hinata while his initial crush on Sakura fades away.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:40 pm

51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:When I read that interview and he said that, I think I did like a double-take or something lol.

Oh well, to each their own, they can support NaruSaku, but I don't expect them to jump ship, that particular interview near the end does show that he is supporting it, this is something the NaruSaku fans will just deny, plus I believe I saw this on 'reposting an old thread from NB' from Twin Steps, one who had brought up some really awesome points. at the end Twin Steps stated that Hinata was made to be Naruto's love interest, but instead of being in the Ramen industry, she was placed in a prestigious clan but her role never changed.

but it does seem like Naruto is starting to come to grips with the fact that he could well be developing romantic feelings for Hinata while his initial crush on Sakura fades away.

I had to go back to that post and reread that part and you're right. What a very interesting point he made. Wow, the more I see increasing evidence of naruhina the giddier I seem to get, but I don't wanna get ahead of myself but it's still freaking sweet
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:06 pm

As I said we still need to keep our expectations low, to have them too high and it will hurt more. But the truth is the evidence presented to all of us makes it hard not to get too excited

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:14 pm

^ I agree, but I just can't help it now
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri May 31, 2013 7:19 pm

I know, I mean, how could you NOT get excited? But I'll just have to lower my expectations and wait..

Nngh! I can feel the inner NaruHina fangirl ripping through my soul! Rahwr! >:U
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I know, I mean, how could you NOT get excited? But I'll just have to lower my expectations and wait..

Nngh! I can feel the inner NaruHina fangirl ripping through my soul! Rahwr! >:U

That's exactly what's happening with me! Ah! It won't stop!
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Shhh... Just let it take over..
xD lmao
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:30 pm

^ I think I will, I mean why fight it any way?
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 7:54 pm

This is a stark contrast to last week, everyone was feeling down about the five panels, but the positiveness has really built up, due to the most recent chapter, the evidence presented to us makes it difficult not to fanbloke (yes it should to be fanboy, but I am a proud Aussie)

It makes me wonder what I will do if/when NaruHina becomes canon, well it almost is anyway, it is just one more moment away from happening

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri May 31, 2013 8:05 pm

It's so close to happening! But I'm trying to keep my expectations low.. But I'm so excited! >\\\<
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 8:10 pm

I know but I guess that there is very little that can be done to prevent us from getting so excited, I guess that must also mean that the next NaruHina moment isn't far off either, I still think that the next moment will be very definitive and one that a NaruSaku fan cannot deny (except for the die hard NaruSaku fans) I think the next moment will be where Naruto finally reciprocates Hinata's love for him (directly to her face)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum