Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Volume 64 different than Other Volume Covers

Post by Mustang on Fri May 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Twin Steps wrote:You're quite welcome. I actually only noticed this after being told countless times by NS fans that the chapter meant nothing and that you could barely see their hands.

I find that to be an excuse, they know full well that NS is being pushed aside, well it was pushed aside after the Kage Summit, the panels are as clear as a hot summer's day with no clouds, sadly for them that moment meant a lot in the development of NaruHina, I have even read by some NS fans that they have all but given up on their pairing because they know there is no way NS will happen.

Naruto holding Hinata's hand is very clear and very obvious.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Sat May 11, 2013 3:35 am

51-mustang wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:You're quite welcome. I actually only noticed this after being told countless times by NS fans that the chapter meant nothing and that you could barely see their hands.

I find that to be an excuse, they know full well that NS is being pushed aside, well it was pushed aside after the Kage Summit, the panels are as clear as a hot summer's day with no clouds, sadly for them that moment meant a lot in the development of NaruHina, I have even read by some NS fans that they have all but given up on their pairing because they know there is no way NS will happen.

Really now? I have never come across a single NS fan who still isn't in denial.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat May 11, 2013 3:53 am

Twin Steps wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

Really now? I have never come across a single NS fan who still isn't in denial.

I am serious, they know full well that there is no more denying it, but then again most of the NS fans have been flat out denying even the holding of hands, then there are a few NS fans that said they are going to drop the series because of the new cover.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Sat May 11, 2013 3:54 am

@twin steps
i completely agree there are narusaku fans who believe that (i am being dead serious here btw) that sakura wasn't talking about sasuke in about the man she loved, but that it was indeed naruto she was thinking about.
-
they claim that just because we saw a pic of sasuke doesn't mean that she was thinking that sasuke was the man she loved. the other argument that is in my opinion the dumber argument is that Sakura was thinking about naruto first as the one she loved, and in-between the two chapters there was a break and then she thought about sasuke as remembering her past.
-
then there are the several moments that to them are just as signifacant as the cover like sakura telling naruto she will join him in the war, naruto telling her to heal kakashi, her worrying about naruto handling chakra, and her healing naruto in 629.
-
those scenes to us are just the mutual friendship and trust between sakura and naruto, but to narusaku fans they see it ias simply more romantic steps.
-
while naruhina is getting alot of progression and both girls moving up Narusaku will live on even if the manga ends with naruto and hinata kissing. :/

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat May 11, 2013 8:39 am

Yes, I've actually seen some NS saying that they might jump ships/drop the manga when the cover of volume 64 came out, but then they got scolded by other NS fans not to give up becasue that cover page meant nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat May 11, 2013 12:52 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yes, I've actually seen some NS saying that they might jump ships/drop the manga when the cover of volume 64 came out, but then they got scolded by other NS fans not to give up becasue that cover page meant nothing.

I even told NS fans to not drop the manga, I told them if you drop the manga because of either the cover or because NH has received a massive amount of development compared the NS which has received none, then they aren't true fans of the series and only cared about who Naruto was going to be paired with, without following the story as a whole.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun May 12, 2013 3:51 am

That is exactly how it is. Some shippers only seem to care about the pairings and if their favourite pairing doesn't seem to be going the right way, they immediately threaten on dropping the manga and care little about knowing what will happen with the real plot next. But not that I'm complaining though, if that's how they want to do it, then so be it, it's their choice after all, although a really bad one.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sun May 12, 2013 7:05 pm

It's the ugly side to pairing wars. If NH turned out not to happen, I'd still read it. The manga means more to me than just who I'd like to see have babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun May 12, 2013 7:49 pm

NekoKimio wrote:It's the ugly side to pairing wars. If NH turned out not to happen, I'd still read it. The manga means more to me than just who I'd like to see have babies.

I agree with you, the story does take priority over who is paired with who, even though I would go with NaruHina still, I wouldn't worry about it too much, if/when it happens I would hate for it to be an open ending. but I believe that the NS fans need to take a chill pill and enjoy the story.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed May 29, 2013 3:55 pm

I cannot believe I'm just seeing this cover for volume 64 and I. Am. Freaking. OUT!!! Oh my god, it's so...so...so beautiful.

My very dream is happening before my eyes and I can't help but cry tears of Joy!!
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

kagome1991 wrote:I cannot believe I'm just seeing this cover for volume 64 and I. Am. Freaking. OUT!!! Oh my god, it's so...so...so beautiful.

My very dream is happening before my eyes and I can't help but cry tears of Joy!!

We still need to be careful, we don't want to end up like the NaruSaku fans, the cover is great, but I think we need to wait for one more moment between Naruto and Hinata, and I think the moment is not too far away, (not the next chapter) but maybe a 2-3 maybe even 4 chapter away.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 am

51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:I cannot believe I'm just seeing this cover for volume 64 and I. Am. Freaking. OUT!!! Oh my god, it's so...so...so beautiful.

We still need to be careful, we don't want to end up like the NaruSaku fans, the cover is great, but I think we need to wait for one more moment between Naruto and Hinata, and I think the moment is not too far away, (not the next chapter) but maybe a 2-3 maybe even 4 chapter away.

Yeah you're right. Don't want to get too ahead of ourselves. Don't wanna be like the NaruSaku fans right now
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir on Thu May 30, 2013 4:54 am

Except NaruSaku fans have no legitimate NaruSaku moments, while every Naruhina one was pretty huge. Also hand-holding is arguably the biggest romantic gesture ever done in the naruto manga besides Kurenai getting pregnant with Asuma's child. So NH gets to be ahead. lol

Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:38 am

Too my knowledge Kishi creates the covers himself?
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 am

Alasteir wrote:Except NaruSaku fans have no legitimate NaruSaku moments, while every Naruhina one was pretty huge. Also hand-holding is arguably the biggest romantic gesture ever done in the naruto manga besides Kurenai getting pregnant with Asuma's child. So NH gets to be ahead. lol

You also have a point there. ^^
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 am

racefan1992 wrote:Too my knowledge Kishi creates the covers himself?

Yes, as far as I'm aware, he draws them himself.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 pm

^so that means he is putting greater emphasise on the whole Naruto holding Hinata's hand situation and the potential romance between the two, if so then the interview 4 years ago and every build up of NaruHina has received in that time will soon come to fruition. since he has been working on it at a nice pace.

Well that is providing that he can find a way to make it a reality,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir on Thu May 30, 2013 9:48 pm

There's also the page that came out with 632's release that showed several important moments in the manga, and one of them was the hand-holding scene.

Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh forgot about that page, 'scratches back of his head' opps well it is starting to become pretty obvious now (I mean very obvious now) what the end game pairing is going to be, and that is something NaruSaku fans are going to find hard to swallow.

Kishimoto has put so much emphasise on the hand holding moment and if it is in the important moments in the manga, a front cover and 8 panels of Naruto holding her hand, then it seems more likely that NaruHina will become canon in the not to distant future, I have a few other predictions on how it will happen but I will save that for later.

I just get the feeling that we don't have much longer to wait, something will happen between the two, it is just a matter of when, not if.

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:41 am

I mean it makes so much sense. Why else would Kishi even do something like this if Naruhina wasn't gonna happen? And then emphasizing on the hands that's over the swirl of the cover in which things never go across the swirl like ever? Looks pretty important and significant to me unless I'm blind or something.

There was something else I wanted to know. I don't really buy manga often cause I read a majority of them online but because of this cover I wanna ask, is there another Naruto volume cover that has ever come close to looking like this cover? Cause to my knowledge I never seen it.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 4:53 am

kagome1991 wrote:I mean it makes so much sense. Why else would Kishi even do something like this if Naruhina wasn't gonna happen? And then emphasizing on the hands that's over the swirl of the cover in which things never go across the swirl like ever? Looks pretty important and significant to me unless I'm blind or something.

There was something else I wanted to know. I don't really buy manga often cause I read a majority of them online but because of this cover I wanna ask, is there another Naruto volume cover that has ever come close to looking like this cover? Cause to my knowledge I never seen it.

No this design unlike the one with Minato and Kushina holding Naruto was the closest we got, and even that volume the character's didn't go over the swirl thing. most of the time characters are just floating around as events unfolded.

but this one is different, everything has been aligned perfectly, the scene behind Naruto and Hinata is also different to what we see in other volumes, but the hand holding basically dominates the front cover, because it was such an important moment in the series, Kishi as some have stated has put an immense amount of emphasize on this pairing, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if we never see a front cover like this one again, unless there is another important NaruHina development that is part of the story.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 5:01 am

51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:I mean it makes so much sense. Why else would Kishi even do something like this if Naruhina wasn't gonna happen? And then emphasizing on the hands that's over the swirl of the cover in which things never go across the swirl like ever? Looks pretty important and significant to me unless I'm blind or something.

No this design unlike the one with Minato and Kushina holding Naruto was the closest we got, and even that volume the character's didn't go over the swirl thing. most of the time characters are just floating around as events unfolded.

but this one is different, everything has been aligned perfectly, the scene behind Naruto and Hinata is also different to what we see in other volumes, but the hand holding basically dominates the front cover, because it was such an important moment in the series, Kishi as some have stated has put an immense amount of emphasize on this pairing, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if we never see a front cover like this one again, unless there is another important NaruHina development that is part of the story.

That's what I thought. Thank you for clarifying. I figured as much that this cover was the only one that look this significant besides the Minato & Kushina one. I had been notice that the covers usually have the characters floating around but it never looked like this one. It's almost like this cover signifies a turning point of sorts if I can say that to emphasize why it's so important.

I was also asking that because I knew for a fact that I never saw a cover like this with Naruto and Sakura being this close either so I was just making sure.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 6:32 am

kagome1991 wrote: That's what I thought. Thank you for clarifying. I figured as much that this cover was the only one that look this significant besides the Minato & Kushina one. I had been notice that the covers usually have the characters floating around but it never looked like this one. It's almost like this cover signifies a turning point of sorts if I can say that to emphasize why it's so important.

I was also asking that because I knew for a fact that I never saw a cover like this with Naruto and Sakura being this close either so I was just making sure.

Maybe that's because NaruSaku hasn't had any proper development, even the last chapter and the one before that wasn't something that I would consider important to the series.

but the NaruHina hand holding, with 8 panels, a front cover and a mention on the important moments on the front cover of the newest chapter. I would like to point out that NaruHina only needs one moment, and that moment has to be instigated by Naruto himself
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 6:37 am

51-mustang wrote:
kagome1991 wrote: That's what I thought. Thank you for clarifying. I figured as much that this cover was the only one that look this significant besides the Minato & Kushina one. I had been notice that the covers usually have the characters floating around but it never looked like this one. It's almost like this cover signifies a turning point of sorts if I can say that to emphasize why it's so important.

Maybe that's because NaruSaku hasn't had any proper development, even the last chapter and the one before that wasn't something that I would consider important to the series.

but the NaruHina hand holding, with 8 panels, a front cover and a mention on the important moments on the front cover of the newest chapter. I would like to point out that NaruHina only needs one moment, and that moment has to be instigated by Naruto himself

Yeah I agree with you there. The next moment that happens has to be instigated by Naruto. I'm so glad that all of this is finally happening after so many years have passed. But I can tell, it's so close that I can freaking taste it
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 6:42 am

I have a feeling it will be soon, remember the NaruHina moments have been happening at regular intervals during this war, so the next one shouldn't be to far away.

my opinion is if Hinata instigates it, then I feel like it would be going nowhere, but if Naruto instigates the next moment, well that is a different pint of beer in my opinion. it to me would show that Naruto is in fact falling in love with Hinata. but only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum