Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and it's potential role if the series continues...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina and it's potential role if the series continues...

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 am

@engetsu

Nope, I'm just a Kakashi fan, no other reason at all... >_>

@Irielo

You're definitely right about that, though, I would like to see Naruto saying "I love you" to Hinata at least once. It doesn't have to be big with him pronouncing it to the world, a small intimate moment would be better for that I think.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:45 am

engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:I meant that after the war it does not have to be already the big NaruHina wedding or even big love declarations although it could happen this way and I would be happy about that too.

Simple but deep interactions can talk a lot and make things clear as well imo.

Hey man, we can dream! If we're going to dream, might as well dream big!

But I see where you are coming from...I think you could even argue that simple looks or gestures are deeper than speeches or ceremonies, it's those quick moments where you really can see each other.

See if there's one thing I learned from 3 years working at in n out (fast food burger joint) its that you communicate with your face much more than your words. (We really have to be nice when we are on cash register duty, lots of smiles!)

Who is forbidding you to dream? If it's going to happen big like you mean, then that's very fine and I'll be happy with it too. But maybe again come the cultural differences on the table: Love is not express the same way everywhere but that does not mean that it does not exist: simple gestures, eye contacts, simple words in some cultures have sometimes more weight than in others. Please, think about it.
But I agree with you Irielo!

Look at my post, I think simple gestures have great meaning too.

It's a great way to connect during the war. But when it's over, watch out. Kishi's gonna serve up some flashy stuff, just you watch.

(I could be totally wrong about that though)

Let's see then which kind of NaruHina food he is going to put on the table. From the moment it's NaruHina, I'll be happy and satisfied. And sorry if I did not get what you meant there.

Spoiler:
That's unfortunately the time when I have to go to bed...

@SenpaiSamaSan Of course that I would like it too this "I love you" coming from Naruto. That would definitely kill me lol.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@engetsu

Nope, I'm just a Kakashi fan, no other reason at all... >_>

@Irielo

You're definitely right about that, though, I would like to see Naruto saying "I love you" to Hinata at least once. It doesn't have to be big with him pronouncing it to the world, a small intimate moment would be better for that I think.

If you want my opinion I think it looks pretty badass. I really prefer it to the old one.

But what do you expect? We're posting in a forum with hearts and shit everywhere. But it takes guts to have had an avatar like that.

Rep man.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 pm

^
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Kakashi exudes badassery, so it's a perfect fit for me. :P
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum