Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and it's potential role if the series continues...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina and it's potential role if the series continues...

Post by engetsu on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:I like the idea of Hinata taking over the clan to make some much needed changes with the help of Naruto to help give her some nerve.

The first thing that comes to mind would to be stop the cursed seal that the branch family is subject to. Especially after Neji's death (not to mention his father too) I believe it would indeed be possible to undo that weird tradition.

But then again, we don't even know if Hinata is still indeed heiress. So there's that problem too.

That's kind of weird: Hiashi and Hizashi were twins. Hiashi was the heir of the Hyuuga clan, thus belonged to the main branch.
If Hinata was the heiress, how can Hanabi still does not have any cage bird seal? And if Hinata is no more the heiress, why does she not receive this seal? Will it become an issue too?

Who from the two sisters will be put in the main or the the branch family? That will surely bring an existential conflict in the Hyuuga clan.

I was about to explain it, but then I realized that you were right.....this doesn't make sense, why didn't Hanabi receive the curse seal?

Hmmm.....I honestly don't know, I think we may have stumbled upon a pretty big plot hole.

Last edited by engetsu on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm apparently spell at a 1st grade level)
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:53 am

engetsu wrote:From your mouth to God's ears, my friend.
To be honest it's hard to say at this point, even the talk about the prolonged contract is just hearsay. (but it's hard to imagine WSJ being okay with letting one of the big 3 just end without trying to entice Kishi into doing more, especially since I believe Tite Kubo has confirmed he is in Bleach's final Arc as well)

I don't think a next generation thing would be nearly as necessary though. To be honest the difference between DB and DBZ is pretty huge. The entire tone of the manga/anime got much darker in DBZ and introduced a slew of new characters. It marked a pretty huge departure from the happy go lucky goku in DB.

I think the current cast of characters and the overall universe in it's current state can handle a few arc's before tiring out anyway.

You have a point here. I think on that matter only time will tell.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 am

engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:I like the idea of Hinata taking over the clan to make some much needed changes with the help of Naruto to help give her some nerve.

The first thing that comes to mind would to be stop the cursed seal that the branch family is subject to. Especially after Neji's death (not to mention his father too) I believe it would indeed be possible to undo that weird tradition.

But then again, we don't even know if Hinata is still indeed heiress. So there's that problem too.

That's kind of weird: Hiashi and Hizashi were twins. Hiashi was the heir of the Hyuuga clan, thus belonged to the main branch.
If Hinata was the heiress, how can Hanabi still does not have any cage bird seal? And if Hinata is no more the heiress, why does she not receive this seal? Will it become an issue too?

Who from the two sisters will be put in the main or the the branch family? That will surely bring an existential conflict in the Hyuuga clan.

I was about to explain it, but then I realized that you were right.....this doesn't make sense, why didn't Hanabi receive the curse seal?

Hmmm.....I honestly don't know, I think we may have stumbled upon a pretty bug plot hole.

Absolutely. That's why these issues must be cleared. There could even be a conflict between the two sisters. I mean Hanabi was already talented in the beginning. I'm becoming crazy now: let's imagine Sasuke becomes the main villain. He is trying to kill Naruto. Hanabi knows her sister's feelings for Naruto but wants her sister out of the way for the title of heiress of the Hyuuga clan.

She decides to team up secretly with Sasuke for her goal: Sasuke helping her to get rid of Hinata and Hanabi helping Sasuke to get rid of Naruto. That could be a scenario but I think I went too far...

Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:

Hmmm.....I honestly don't know, I think we may have stumbled upon a pretty bug plot hole.

Absolutely. That's why these issues must be cleared. There could even be a conflict between the two sisters. I mean Hanabi was already talented in the beginning. I'm becoming crazy now: let's imagine Sasuke becomes the main villain. He is trying to kill Naruto. Hanabi knows her sister's feelings for Naruto but wants her sister out of the way for the title of heiress of the Hyuuga clan.

She decides to team up secretly with Sasuke for her goal: Sasuke helping her to get rid of Hinata and Hanabi helping Sasuke to get rid of Naruto. That could be a scenario but I think I went too far...

I like the whole angle of clan betrayal for the gain on power. But Hanabi is only like....12 years old? I think she's too young to be a factor yet, which is why she is currently absent from the battlefield.

I think if we can surmise anything from our recently discovered plot hole, is that time will only tell if Hinata is still indeed heiress, as we discovered inconsistencies in the plot, and as such, we cannot infer whether or not she is heiress from inconsistent information.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:32 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:

[/spoiler]

I like the whole angle of clan betrayal for the gain on power. But Hanabi is only like....12 years old? I think she's too young to be a factor yet, which is why she is currently absent from the battlefield.

I think if we can surmise anything from our recently discovered plot hole, is that time will only tell if Hinata is still indeed heiress, as we discovered inconsistencies in the plot, and as such, we cannot infer whether or not she is heiress from inconsistent information.

Again and again some flashbacks could come into play to explain that the rules have changed inside of the Hyuuga clan.
Regarding this scenario I imagined, to me, that would take place like 3 years after the war. Look at Sasuke himself, he killed Orochimaru when he was 15-16, then fought against the Kages during the Kage summit, then against Danzo... These shinobis people become somehow tough before the average of the ordinary people. But like I meant, this scenario is still improbable.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 am

I know that from this chapter Sasuke could still be an issue of himself and this still needs to be resolved. The Hyuuga matter is an interesting one.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 am

CoolChels wrote:I know that from this chapter Sasuke could still be an issue of himself and this still needs to be resolved. The Hyuuga matter is an interesting one.

The most important thing would be to make a credible continuation of the story, for instance Sasuke etc. (sorry I don't want to repeat what has been discussed before) . Regarding the clans' issue (not only Hyuuga), there is still a lot which could be done.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 pm

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the series can continue after this war.

When I look at the series as a whole, I can easily split it up into three equal parts consisting of four arcs each.

Part 1 is just that, the part which introduces all the major plot threads that will be touched upon in future arcs so let's take a look at it.

-The first arc is the Wave Arc, which introduces us to the main characters but it also introduces us to a major plot thread. The Mystery of the Uchiha. There is also a smaller plot thread about the political situation in Kiri and the economic and political crisis happening in the world.
-The second arc, The Chuunin/Invasion arc introduces us to the secondary cast and two major plot threads, The Sannin and the Jinchuuriki/Bijuu. The Hyuuga minor plot thread is introduced and the economic/political crisis minor plot thread is continued with Suna.
-Search for Tsunade arc is a continuation of the Sannin  and Uchiha major plot threads and introduces the Akatsuki major plot thread and also introduces the minor Senju/Hokage plot thread as well.
-Sasuke Retrieval is a continuation of the Sannin and Uchiha major plot threads. The final scene of Part 1 leaves us in an Akatsuki cliffhanger

So from this we have as major plot threads (the ones that take up a lot of focus):
- The Uchiha
- The Sannin
- The Jinchuuriki/Bijuu
- The  Akatsuki

And as the minor plot threads:
-- Kiri
-- Hyuuga/Kumo
-- Economic/Political Crisis
-- Senju/Hokage/Will of Fire

The next set of four arcs (Sasori/Deidara, Sai/Sasuke, Immortals, and Itachi Pursuit) are all majorly focused on Akatsuki. Akatsuki is also directly linked with both the Sannin (Orochimaru is a member, Jiraiya taught Pain), Jin/Bijuu (Their goal to attain the bijuu) and Uchiha (Tobi, Madara, Itachi) major plot threads.

The next four arcs (Pain, Kage Summit, Confining the Jin, War) basically signal the end of the Akatsuki focus and shifts to a more Uchiha focused plot. It also ties together many other subplots together much more closely and this is where I think the possibility of a continuation after the war could possibly happen The Uchiha plot thread is coming to a close as all the questions regarding them are pretty much guaranteed to be answered by the end of this War arc.

The only thing left up in the air to be answered would be the Jin/Bijuu plot thread.

So this is how I see things.

Part 1's four arcs were Sannin focused.It also introduced all the Main and Minor plot threads.
The first four arcs of Part 2 were Akatsuki focused
The next four arcs were Uchiha focused.
The possibly final four arcs could be Jin/Bijuu focused. It will also serve to tie up all the major and minor plot threads loose ends.

The SO6P and the Uzumakis (relatives of the Senju) could possibly be the thing that brings all these elements together.
Kiri and Kumo have been getting a lot of focus recently, they both have plot focused connections to the bijuu, the Hyuuga and the Uzumaki, they both also had major internal economic and political strife. All these things could be the focus of another series of arcs after the War arc is over. The questions of finding a way to peace and finding what true strength really is posed to Naruto and Kurama reapectively could be the driving force of future arcs. Having Sasuke as an antagonist seems like a given now and I'd rather have him as an important ideological opposition for Naruto over the course of many chapters and volumes rather than them betting it in an all or nothing fight to the death to see who is right.

It still is pretty unlikely that the series would continue for that much longer, but I really don't want to see it come to an end without answering many of the questions I have about the Hyuuga and Uzumaki at least.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:59 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Spoiler:
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the series can continue after this war.

When I look at the series as a whole, I can easily split it up into three equal parts consisting of four arcs each.

Part 1 is just that, the part which introduces all the major plot threads that will be touched upon in future arcs so let's take a look at it.

-The first arc is the Wave Arc, which introduces us to the main characters but it also introduces us to a major plot thread. The Mystery of the Uchiha. There is also a smaller plot thread about the political situation in Kiri and the economic and political crisis happening in the world.
-The second arc, The Chuunin/Invasion arc introduces us to the secondary cast and two major plot threads, The Sannin and the Jinchuuriki/Bijuu. The Hyuuga minor plot thread is introduced and the economic/political crisis minor plot thread is continued with Suna.
-Search for Tsunade arc is a continuation of the Sannin  and Uchiha major plot threads and introduces the Akatsuki major plot thread and also introduces the minor Senju/Hokage plot thread as well.
-Sasuke Retrieval is a continuation of the Sannin and Uchiha major plot threads. The final scene of Part 1 leaves us in an Akatsuki cliffhanger

So from this we have as major plot threads (the ones that take up a lot of focus):
- The Uchiha
- The Sannin
- The Jinchuuriki/Bijuu
- The  Akatsuki

And as the minor plot threads:
-- Kiri
-- Hyuuga/Kumo
-- Economic/Political Crisis
-- Senju/Hokage/Will of Fire

The next set of four arcs (Sasori/Deidara, Sai/Sasuke, Immortals, and Itachi Pursuit) are all majorly focused on Akatsuki. Akatsuki is also directly linked with both the Sannin (Orochimaru is a member, Jiraiya taught Pain), Jin/Bijuu (Their goal to attain the bijuu) and Uchiha (Tobi, Madara, Itachi) major plot threads.

The next four arcs (Pain, Kage Summit, Confining the Jin, War) basically signal the end of the Akatsuki focus and shifts to a more Uchiha focused plot. It also ties together many other subplots together much more closely and this is where I think the possibility of a continuation after the war could possibly happen The Uchiha plot thread is coming to a close as all the questions regarding them are pretty much guaranteed to be answered by the end of this War arc.

The only thing left up in the air to be answered would be the Jin/Bijuu plot thread.

So this is how I see things.

Part 1's four arcs were Sannin focused.It also introduced all the Main and Minor plot threads.
The first four arcs of Part 2 were Akatsuki focused
The next four arcs were Uchiha focused.
The possibly final four arcs could be Jin/Bijuu focused. It will also serve to tie up all the major and minor plot threads loose ends.

The SO6P and the Uzumakis (relatives of the Senju) could possibly be the thing that brings all these elements together.
Kiri and Kumo have been getting a lot of focus recently, they both have plot focused connections to the bijuu, the Hyuuga and the Uzumaki, they both also had major internal economic and political strife. All these things could be the focus of another series of arcs after the War arc is over. The questions of finding a way to peace and finding what true strength really is posed to Naruto and Kurama reapectively could be the driving force of future arcs. Having Sasuke as an antagonist seems like a given now and I'd rather have him as an important ideological opposition for Naruto over the course of many chapters and volumes rather than them betting it in an all or nothing fight to the death to see who is right.

It still is pretty unlikely that the series would continue for that much longer, but I really don't want to see it come to an end without answering many of the questions I have about the Hyuuga and Uzumaki at least.

What you write make perfect sense and personally I'm fed up with this Naruto vs Sasuke thing to know who is stronger. Sasuke as "ideological opposition" would be to me, more entertaining and interesting. Something like: Sasuke begins to build his "kingdom" in a mixed Akatsuki/Orochimaru style and starts his "war" against the bijuus...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Could someone help me regarding this issue: is Kishi working with a team which helps him to draw for instance or is he alone in his work?

I don't know if he would be interested to prolong his manga into several arcs and I would find that normal in case he would not. If the manga had to get prolonged although Kishimoto would not be that interested to write it further, I could imagine a writing team for the scenarios under his supervision.

What do you think about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 pm

^ Every mangaka has a team of editors, apprentice/assistant artists, inkers and such. It is possible, but I can't think of a manga that was started by one mangaka and finished by another right now, although I would assume that if the editors really wanted to continue the manga without Kishi at the helm, they'd find a way to do so.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^ Every mangaka has a team of editors, apprentice/assistant artists, inkers and such. It is possible, but I can't think of a manga that was started by one mangaka and finished by another right now, although I would assume that if the editors really wanted to continue the manga without Kishi at the helm, they'd find a way to do so.

I would not find it ok without Kishi's supervision. I was thinking about the possibility that they could submit scenarios and he would chose which one(s) could fit better to his story and bring some corrections if necessary.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Irielo wrote:
SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^ Every mangaka has a team of editors, apprentice/assistant artists, inkers and such. It is possible, but I can't think of a manga that was started by one mangaka and finished by another right now, although I would assume that if the editors really wanted to continue the manga without Kishi at the helm, they'd find a way to do so.

I would not find it ok without Kishi's supervision. I was thinking about the possibility that they could submit scenarios and he would chose which one(s) could fit better to his story and bring some corrections if necessary.

I think it would be very difficult for Naruto to remain what it is now if Kishi were to be replaced, even if he were still there in a supervisory role...I remember bringing up Dragon Ball GT earlier...and that's the risk you run

If kishi were to be replaced, if would have to be following a timeskip, and if there is going to be a timeskip, every loose end needs to be tied up, and I mean every single one, before the timeskip happens. I don't want a single element of the story up in the air.

If all those conditions were met, I would be willing to give it a try.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:

I think it would be very difficult for Naruto to remain what it is now if Kishi were to be replaced, even if he were still there in a supervisory role...I remember bringing up Dragon Ball GT earlier...and that's the risk you run

If kishi were to be replaced, if would have to be following a timeskip, and if there is going to be a timeskip, every loose end needs to be tied up, and I mean every single one, before the timeskip happens. I don't want a single element of the story up in the air.

If all those conditions were met, I would be willing to give it a try

I agree on that. Still to me, for the respect due to the original creator, I'd prefer Kishi around to control...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 pm

@Irielo
Well, right now Kishi has said he has an ending already planned out for the manga, so I don't believe he would want to continue after he's written that piece, and he is already bouncing ideas with his editors about the current plot, so once Kishi writes what he wants to write, I doubt he would want to participate further when it comes to the manga. Any continuation would come solely from the editors and then only if they are able to acquire the full rights to the manga.

@engetsu
It depends on who replaces Kishimoto as lead writer. :P
Now that I think about it. I think Toriyama was slightly involved with GT after he finished the series with DBZ. no?
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:

If all those conditions were met, I would be willing to give it a try

I agree on that. Still to me, for the respect due to the original creator, I'd prefer Kishi around to control...

Oh yeah of course, I think we all would.

The problem with replacing him like now, would be that all the storylines that have been developing for 640 chapters, especially the subplots like NH, would run the risk of being ignored or not completed the way kishi intended.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:57 am

engetsu wrote:I've wondered if Kishi could (or rather should) continue this series following the completion of the 4th Shinobi world war Arc. And if he did decide to do so, how Naruhina (should it indeed become canon) would fit into this series going forward.

I know a lot of people are eagerly awaiting the finale of Naruto, but what do you say? Should Naruto continue past this arc? I think it leaves some interesting opportunities for NaruHina if we does decide to go forward? What do you say?

Kishimoto has said that the last thing will be whatever Naruto & Sasuke have to do. He has never tipped his hand on whether or not they will solve it during the war or after the war, which is the only real question. Once Naruto & Sasuke see relatively eye-to-eye, the series will end.

As for NaruHina, it depends on whether it becomes official before or after. I've always felt that NaruHina won't be made official until after Naruto & Sasuke resolve their issues. So, I'm not expecting too much.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:51 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
engetsu wrote:I've wondered if Kishi could (or rather should) continue this series following the completion of the 4th Shinobi world war Arc. And if he did decide to do so, how Naruhina (should it indeed become canon) would fit into this series going forward.

I know a lot of people are eagerly awaiting the finale of Naruto, but what do you say? Should Naruto continue past this arc? I think it leaves some interesting opportunities for NaruHina if we does decide to go forward? What do you say?

Kishimoto has said that the last thing will be whatever Naruto & Sasuke have to do. He has never tipped his hand on whether or not they will solve it during the war or after the war, which is the only real question. Once Naruto & Sasuke see relatively eye-to-eye, the series will end.

As for NaruHina, it depends on whether it becomes official before or after. I've always felt that NaruHina won't be made official until after Naruto & Sasuke resolve their issues. So, I'm not expecting too much.

Regarding this Naruto/Sasuke's "eye-to-eye", that's what have been mainly discussed in this threads...

NaruHina does not need to be flashy, but still can happen after the war. Hinata was expecting to be by Naruto's side and to hold his hand after the war but it has already happened during the war. I would not mind after the war to see simple but deep interactions between them. For instance just eyes contact and smiles could speak a lot and express love as well as words...

If something like that happened, for sure that would be touching and maybe explicit: Naruto is preparing himself to face Sasuke, Hinata comes and wishes him good luck and tells him to take care. She squeezes Naruto's hand. They look at themselves in the eyes intensely and then Naruto goes. To me, something like that would be simple, not flashy and meaningful at the same time. And that would show that their relationship has evolved more. The flashy thing could come after.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 am

Irielo wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:

Regarding this Naruto/Sasuke's "eye-to-eye", that's what have been mainly discussed in this threads...

NaruHina does not need to be flashy, but still can happen after the war. Hinata was expecting to be by Naruto's side and to hold his hand after the war but it has already happened during the war. I would not mind after the war to see simple but deep interactions between them. For instance just eyes contact and smiles could speak a lot and express love as well as words...

If something like that happened, for sure that would be touching and maybe explicit: Naruto is preparing himself to face Sasuke, Hinata comes and wishes him good luck and tells him to take care. She squeezes Naruto's hand. They look at themselves in the eyes intensely and then Naruto goes. To me, something like that would be simple, not flashy and meaningful at the same time. And that would show that their relationship has evolved more. The flashy thing could come after.

I'm curious, Irielo, what's your definition of "flashy"?
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:13 am

I meant that after the war it does not have to be already the big NaruHina wedding or even big love declarations although it could happen this way and I would be happy about that too.

Simple but deep interactions can talk a lot and make things clear as well imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 am

@engetsu
Spoiler:

I know you didn't ask me, but, this is my definition of a flashy romance.

@Irielo
I definitely agree with that.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 am

Irielo wrote:I meant that after the war it does not have to be already the big NaruHina wedding or even big love declarations although it could happen this way and I would be happy about that too.

Hey man, we can dream! If we're going to dream, might as well dream big!

But I see where you are coming from...I think you could even argue that simple looks or gestures are deeper than speeches or ceremonies, it's those quick moments where you really can see each other.

See if there's one thing I learned from 3 years working at in n out (fast food burger joint) its that you communicate with your face much more than your words. (We really have to be nice when we are on cash register duty, lots of smiles!)
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@engetsu
Spoiler:

I know you didn't ask me, but, this is my definition of a flashy romance.

@Irielo
I definitely agree with that.

Very cool example, always leave it to Gundam to give you those feels....

But then I remembered that thread where someone thought you were a girl, that shit was funny!

(For the record I wasn't fooled, I always knew)

Is that the reason for the kakashi getup?
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:I meant that after the war it does not have to be already the big NaruHina wedding or even big love declarations although it could happen this way and I would be happy about that too.

But I see where you are coming from...I think you could even argue that simple looks or gestures are deeper than speeches or ceremonies, it's those quick moments where you really can see each other.

See if there's one thing I learned from 3 years working at in n out (fast food burger joint) its that you communicate with your face much more than your words. (We really have to be nice when we are on cash register duty, lots of smiles!)

Who is forbidding you to dream? If it's going to happen big like you mean, then that's very fine and I'll be happy with it too. But maybe again come the cultural differences on the table: Love is not express the same way everywhere but that does not mean that it does not exist: simple gestures, eye contacts, simple words in some cultures have sometimes more weight than in others. Please, think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Who is forbidding you to dream? If it's going to happen big like you mean, then that's very fine and I'll be happy with it too. But maybe again come the cultural differences on the table: Love is not express the same way everywhere but that does not mean that it does not exist: simple gestures, eye contacts, simple words in some cultures have sometimes more weight than in others. Please, think about it.

But I agree with you Irielo!

Look at my post, I think simple gestures have great meaning too.

It's a great way to connect during the war. But when it's over, watch out. Kishi's gonna serve up some flashy stuff, just you watch.

(I could be totally wrong about that though)
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum