Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Sad Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sad Moments

Post by eromreven on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:28 pm

I have openly wept manliness out of my eyes.

The first was Jiraiya's death. The second was that exact moment when you realized Naruto figured out Kushina was his mom.

The Ultimate Ninja Storm games actually somehow make it worse, too. Especially Jiraiya, where you're completely helpless and unable to stop it no matter how good you are.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Moments

Post by Bubbles on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm

My top 4 tear jerkers:

4. Gaara's Death. Oh man, when I thought Gaara was gone for good, I was so mad I cried inside, and a bit on the outside as well. Like, NOOOOOOO, my baby is dead! Luckily, he ended up surviving, thanks to Lady Chiyo, bless her. <3

3. Jiraiya's Death. Now this is only third because after his departure, there were a couple other Naruto scenes that made me tear up. But anyhow, I was hoping Jiraiya would come back (like he wasn't really dead or something)...but now I've come to terms with it. Though I'm still very sad, I don't want him to come back now. I dunno, his death was so perfect despite the sadness of it all, and I don't want it to be ruined...

2. Neji's Death. Complete shock to me. Now, when I first read it (I thought it was Hinata and I froze) but when I realized it was my Neji who took the killing blow? And let me remind you all (like you need it) that he just showed up and he died just like that! Now, I don't think his death is horrible, nor meaningless. But really Kishi? He could have at least had a few chapters in so we can get prepared for it, but he just sprang that shit on us. I couldn't believe it. I burst into tears of shock/denial/depression. To this day I still can't see Neji without feeling really down.

1. I think really Neji's death and "Thank You" Episode of Shippuden kind of tie really. But when I saw this episode, it instantly became one of my favorites. I don't think I ever cried so hard as when I listened to Kushina's wishes for her son. How sad it was! I couldn't even...

Obito
Spoiler:
just another big reason why I hate Obito. DIE.

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm

^ I think alot of the deaths you mentioned were really sad to me. I couldn't believe it neither when I saw Neji die and how it did to Naruto and Hinata. It brought them closer though and had that moment. They got through it together thanks to Hinata, the way she got through to Naruto.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:29 pm

I dunno.

The whole scene with Kushina and Naruto really hits me hard.

Naruto is in utter fascination with her. He literally reverts to a six year old, telling her that she's pretty and wanting to know how she and his dad met and he's basically trying to squeeze in an entire CHILDHOOD of questions any kid would ask their mom, that he's never been able to ask. And it was cut short because they had a job to do. Naruto needed to master Kurama's chakra so he could defeat the bad guy.

In essence, Obito ripped away Kushina from Naruto twice.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm

In no particular order the ones that hit me really hard were:

1. Jiraiya's death - i believe a big part of what made it sad for me was i always expected Jiraiya to be there when Naruto made it (became Hokage, got married etc) so for him to die before all of this, like i said really hit hard.

@eromreven
true that! in storm 2 that part was rough

2. Meeting Kushina - for very much the same reasons you guys mentioned, it was something he wanted all his life and it was really nice to see how happy this little time together made them.

3. Minato and Kushina's sacrifice - i don't even need to go into this  and again in storm 3 the chapter covering this dealt several critical blows to the feels department.

4. Zabuza and Haku (anime) - this one also got to me, seeing Zabuza run into the crowd with only the kunai in his mouth and everything after that

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Dudes, every one of those deaths that were listed made me so sad. With Gaara, I skipped that whole episode of the anime cause I just could not sit there and watch it without crying my eyes out.

Neji's death, I believe I'm still in shock even after all this time cause I still can't bring myself to believe it happened even though I know it did. I shed several tears when I read and saw it.

Now with Jiraiya, that hurt my heart so bad and honestly I'm scared to even watch that episode of the anime. I'm like in episode 128 and I'm hesitating to continue cause I know what's coming and scared to watch it cause I know I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna cry hard and somebody is gonna see me do so.

Haku and Zabuza, that one made me cry seriously. I was really young when I first saw that episode and I was just getting into Naruto.

In all honesty, I'm so emotional and sentimental, that I'm easily moved by things. I'll cry for anything really.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Moments that made my eyes get itchy:
-Naruto's speech to Zabusa. And later, when Zabusa's about to die and he's laying next to Haku...
-The Uchiha massacre. 7 year old Sasuke seeing his whole clan murdered in front of his eyes...
-Naruto-Kushina meeting. I totally agree with you Erom. Loved chapter 498. Dat hug...
-Jiraiya's death. Why? Just why?
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:08 pm

I felt really sad and emotional in those moments:

1) Naruto's birth and his parents' death. That was/is something really hard to see his parents dying protecting him. They could not even enjoy completely that birth because Obito messed up everything and they could not live a family life because of that too.

2) Nagato's story and especially Yahiko's death. There was something really unfair in the situation of the rain village etc. And Yahiko had his dreams and was shamefully trapped  into Hanzo and Danzo's plan.

3) When good Obito gave his sharingan to Kakashi. That was really touching.
Spoiler:
Damn! Why did he have to turn like that after?

4) Jiraya and Neji's death. I liked these two characters and that was sad (and shocking in Neji's case) to see them dying. On the other hand, they died by doing their duty as shinobis. And both did a great job.

How could I forget? Asuma's death was a very sad moment too and I don't know where to put it in that list.

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add something I forgot)
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:46 am

Pretty much all the scenes you guys mentioned, but I want to bring up a scene that gets me every time. And that is the talk Naruto has with Iruka after Jiraiya's death.

Gosh.. Just seeing Naruto cry like that, and when he says "I wanted him to see me become the hokage". Right in the feels. T-T Then Iruka's words were just heart-warming, and to finish it off he splits the popsicle in half. Just...

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:28 am

Irielo wrote:I felt really sad and emotional in those moments:

1) Naruto's birth and his parents' death. That was/is something really hard to see his parents dying protecting him. They could not even enjoy completely that birth because Obito messed up everything and they could not live a family life because of that too.

2) Nagato's story and especially Yahiko's death. There was something really unfair in the situation of the rain village etc. And Yahiko had his dreams and was shamefully trapped  into Hanzo and Danzo's plan.

Spoiler:

4) Jiraya and Neji's death. I liked these two characters and that was sad (and shocking in Neji's case) to see them dying. On the other hand, they died by doing their duty as shinobis. And both did a great job.

Ah, I knew I forgot to mention when Obito gave Kakashi his sharingan. Yeah that made me cry too. So touching.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:45 am

kagome1991 wrote:
Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:I felt really sad and emotional in those moments:

Spoiler:

Ah, I knew I forgot to mention when Obito gave Kakashi his sharingan. Yeah that made me cry too. So touching.

When I think how he became after, that makes this moment even sadder.

Spoiler:
I mean, Obito was really someone nice at this time whereas Kakashi was kind of arrogant. But after, Kakashi realized his mistakes and lived with regrets. Obito decided to revenge on Konoha and the way he behaved during Naruto's birth was so cruel.That's why it's hard for me to forgive him.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

^ That hits so close to home. I know the feeling.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:33 pm

If you look up Lee vs Garaa or sad lee moment on YouTube, it is literally the saddest thing ever, worse than most deaths in my opinion, the way they do it in the anime. It's about how he felt like he couldn't ever beat talent with hard work.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=11hbD0t_SMg

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Jiraiya's death is the saddest for me, seconded by Itachi's death.
Oh God, I don't even want to think about it right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Hinata almost dying to Neji. Obito's death before the revelation, Jiraiya's death, the meeting with Kushina and the backstory of the Nine-Tails attack. Also Itachi and Kisame's deaths as well.
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:57 pm

I actually cryed when neji died  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top