Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina Wedding

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina Wedding

Post by eromreven on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 pm

All right! You've talked about the kids, now let's talk wedding.

Describe a perfect NaruHina wedding. Honeymoon's a bonus.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina Wedding

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Kiba teasing like he does, Shino silently happy for them, Hiashi happy but somewhat disturbed that Naruto the one that's eventually going to give him grandchildren, Hinata and Naruto both extremely happy, Hanabi happy for her sister, Sakura and Sasuke happy for Naruto (hopefully they can be together at that time ) Short but whatever.

OH AND THEIR HONEYMOON IS GON' BE ALL BABY MAKING. :D
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 pm

All I know is that:

A)Ichiraku Ramen will be catering

B)Multiple glares from Hiashi
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 pm

engetsu wrote:All I know is that:

I'm dead! LOL too funny cause I can totally see that happening! XD
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:52 pm

^ That would be hilarious. Imagine if he did, it would make the groom uncomfortable, but I bet Naruto could talk him into it.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 pm

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/25184/555400-naruhina_wedding_by_l__o__s.jpg

Something like this?

But I would rather to see something more traditional for Japanese culture. Plus, I would love to see a scene, where Naruto is standing with Hinata in front of crowd, then he looks in the skies and see everyone, who died so far, with happy faces for Naruto and Hinata being married (finally) - something like the end of Star Wars Episode 6 with Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda spirits looking at Luke.

Oh and, there was already a wedding in Rock Lee's spin-off series http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/012/3/3/naruhina_gif__wedding_day_by_darkkitty669-d5r890l.gif

It goes as Neji's imagination.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:09 pm

A simple wedding. Naruto and Hinata invite their close friends (other rookies and some from other villages). Some Hinats's relatives will be there such as Hiashi, but I don't think the whole Hyuuga clan will approve that...

Like engetsu wrote, the catering will be done by Ichiraku.
Of course, there will be enough sake for everybody. I can imagine then Tsunade completely drunk, coming and teasing the two.

She would say something like that: "Ah! Hinata! You finally made it! This Naruto did not notice what we all observed long time ago... and now his eyes have opened...."

They could then go on a long honeymoon which would last two years. They would travel all the lands, would visit some villages where they have friends and make new ones... And after these two years, they would come back to Konoha either with a baby or Hinata will be pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:54 pm

engetsu wrote:All I know is that:

LOL I agree, but how, let me add:

C)Hanabi jealous also happy of her sis
D)Kakashi is like dafaq did that come from
E)naruto will be acting as stupid as always
F)Sakura trying to fix Naruto's attitude whilst blushing directly at sasuke at the same time as threatening naruto to make him do what she wants XD
G)Sasuke keeps insulting in he's head like; "what an idiot ._." o_o
H)shikimaru is definitely going to be like "how the heck did I end up with these guys, what a drag ._."
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:18 am

I'm not going to lie, I actually pictured something like this and I am glad someone made a fan-art for it. xD

Spoiler:
image by: http://majinlu.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-Wedding-Contest-170100536

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:31 am

Thanks for that post Strawberry! Really Really cute!    

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:37 pm

^ I really like that strawberry.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:30 pm

I imagine the wedding will a traditional japanese wedding, it'll be in the Hyuuga's complex. It'll be open, so I can see pretty much everyone in Konoha wanting to take a look at the saviour of the world and future hokage's wedding.

The night before Tsunade takes Hinata and the girls for a night out. On the boy's side, Iruka, the best man (who can't stop crying and congratulating Naruto) and, reluctantly, Kakashi takes boys to Ichiraku. "It's all on the house", says Teuchi. Naruto gets teased for taking so long to get together with Hinata. On the girl's side, a drunken Hinata complains about Naruto being so slow.

The morning of the wedding neither the groom nor the bride are in any condition to get married. The girls drag Hinata back to the Hyuuga's place, trying their hardest to avoid Hiashi (imagine his reaction to seeing the heiress of the Hyuuga clan in such a state) and the boys the same with Naruto.

Hours later...

Naruto is ready, wearing a red and yellow kimono (flashy, but it fits Naruto) and waiting for the bride. All Naruto's acquintances are among the crowd (even Inari and Tazuna took the trip from the land of waves), in front are Sakura and Iruka, both in tears. Sasuke looks serious as usual, but it reality he's happy for Naruto too.
Naruto is nervous, thinking that maybe he should've asked Kushina how was her wedding with Minato like.

Then, the bride arrives... and Naruto is completely mesmerized. Hinata walked in with her long hair carefully combed up and adorned with a crown of sunflowers. She wearing an elaborate flowery-pattern white kimono, her face slightly flushed, lips painted red. Hinata finally gets to where Naruto is and sits next to him. Naruto comments on how beautiful she looks and Hinata blushes.

Tsunade conducts the ceremony (a little tipsy, but she gets it done) and at the end the newlyweds kiss (not without feeling a little embarrased from all the eyes watching).

And that's the condensed version of how I imagine the NH wedding
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:I imagine the wedding will a traditional japanese wedding, it'll be in the Hyuuga's complex. It'll be open, so I can see pretty much everyone in Konoha wanting to take a look at the saviour of the world and future hokage's wedding.

The night before Tsunade takes Hinata and the girls for a night out. On the boy's side, Iruka, the best man (who can't stop crying and congratulating Naruto) and, reluctantly, Kakashi takes boys to Ichiraku. "It's all on the house", says Teuchi. Naruto gets teased for taking so long to get together with Hinata. On the girl's side, a drunken Hinata complains about Naruto being so slow.

The morning of the wedding neither the groom nor the bride are in any condition to get married. The girls drag Hinata back to the Hyuuga's place, trying their hardest to avoid Hiashi (imagine his reaction to seeing the heiress of the Hyuuga clan in such a state) and the boys the same with Naruto.

Hours later...

Naruto is ready, wearing a red and yellow kimono (flashy, but it fits Naruto) and waiting for the bride. All Naruto's acquintances are among the crowd (even Inari and Tazuna took the trip from the land of waves), in front are Sakura and Iruka, both in tears. Sasuke looks serious as usual, but it reality he's happy for Naruto too.
Naruto is nervous, thinking that maybe he should've asked Kushina how was her wedding with Minato like.

Then, the bride arrives... and Naruto is completely mesmerized. Hinata walked in with her long hair carefully combed up and adorned with a crown of sunflowers. She wearing an elaborate flowery-pattern white kimono, her face slightly flushed, lips painted red. Hinata finally gets to where Naruto is and sits next to him. Naruto comments on how beautiful she looks and Hinata blushes.

Tsunade conducts the ceremony (a little tipsy, but she gets it done) and at the end the newlyweds kiss (not without feeling a little embarrased from all the eyes watching).

That would be too cool if that could happen like that!  
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:32 am

Irielo wrote:Thanks for that post Strawberry! Really Really cute!    
My pleasure!  
CoolChels wrote:^ I really like that strawberry.

I'm glad you did too! ^.^

Batokusanagi wrote:
Spoiler:
I imagine the wedding will a traditional japanese wedding, it'll be in the Hyuuga's complex. It'll be open, so I can see pretty much everyone in Konoha wanting to take a look at the saviour of the world and future hokage's wedding.

Hours later...

This is really cute. Now I'm hoping to see a NaruHina wedding in canon!  

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:18 am

Strawberry wrote:
This is really cute. Now I'm hoping to see a NaruHina wedding in canon!  
Ah, so do I  
Not quite, but this is kinda what I'm picturing the wedding to be:
Spoiler:
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:59 pm

^ I love that wedding scenario, wouldn't that be absolutely beautiful if this did happen. Everybody having a great time looking their best and the newly weds preparing for a lifetime of happiness. The picture is so wonderful too.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I2jqKYAOvvU#t=143s
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 am

Spoiler:
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Aaah Hinata looks so beautiful.
It would be soo cool to see somehing like that in the manga
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 am

http://youtu.be/HEqwjPj4itI?t=1m24s

Something like that would be amazing. Naruto and Hinata walking down the aisle, while every key person from Naruto's life are standing and watching them going. From Naruto's persepctive would cool to show, how he also sees all those people, who died, like if he sees their spirits (kind of like the ending of Star Wars Episode 6) and they also approve this alliance of Naruto and Hinata. Sasuke and Sakura are standing at the end of the aisle as the best man and bridesmaid, who also are already have married. With Ichiraku Ramen guy as the priest.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/25184/555400-naruhina_wedding_by_l__o__s.jpg

Something like this?

But I would rather to see something more traditional for Japanese culture. Plus, I would love to see a scene, where Naruto is standing with Hinata in front of crowd, then he looks in the skies and see everyone, who died so far, with happy faces for Naruto and Hinata being married (finally) - something like the end of Star Wars Episode 6 with Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda spirits looking at Luke.

Oh and, there was already a wedding in Rock Lee's spin-off series http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/012/3/3/naruhina_gif__wedding_day_by_darkkitty669-d5r890l.gif

It goes as Neji's imagination.

I'm almost pretty sure that a Naruhina wedding would be a more Japanese traditional wedding, giving the setting the series is in. But sadly I doubt Kishi would actually "show" the wedding if they do marry.
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:43 am

Here is a little NH wedding scenario I've just thought up, which a few hilarious moments to boot :D

Alright, traditional Japanese wedding tradition has been setup by Hiashi, which he believes nothing will go wrong....he never should have jinxed himself at that moment lol :D. Right before the wedding happens, the priest who is supposed to do the vows and the wedding singer+his band fall ill, so a drunk Tsunade decides to step up as a substitute for the priest. Despite a few embarrassing comments + other things Tsunade says and does(which I leave to my fellow NH fans to fill), Naruto and Hinata get married. Right before they could cut the wedding cake, Hiashi decides to bring out the nights entertainment, only to find out about what happened to the wedding singer+band. While he expresses relief that some of Naruto's friends managed to find a replacement, to his horror+Naruto+Hinata+everyone else's shock that the replacement is none other than killer bee :D Instead of peaceful traditional music, he starts singing rap songs, which entertains some within the audience while cringing other's ears (like Hiashi's).

Thats what I thought of for right now. Before I go, this song popped into my head while i was thinking of a NH wedding and a send off to the naruto series :D http://youtu.be/PVi8bJFIac8

Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypen on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm

What I would imagine during the wedding would be like Naruto walks to the altar to see Kakashi being the best man(since sasuke refused cuz he felt he wasn't worthy). Everybody in the crowd is looking at the groom and most of them in tears. Minato and Kushina in heaven looking down and approves of his marriage. Kushina would be like "He finally did it, dattebane". The first hokage in heaven is looking down in his normal juvial mood saying "bring out the sake" while the 2nd hokage is somewhat impressed by naruto saying "that idiot, took him too long". The 3rd would be so proud of naruto, and remembered when he was just a small mischievious kid who liked to prank Hiruzen with Harem jutsu. Finally Neji-nisan looks at Hinata saying "you've grown into a beautiful woman". Everybody in the crowd at the wedding are sitting next to their partners. Sakura with Sasuke, Ino and Sai, Shikamaru and Temari, etc. When naruto and hinata kiss, all of them blushes as they avoid to look at each other's eyes. When Hinata throws the bouquet, kakashi is still reading his book and accidentally catched it. Everybody was so shock, and inner Sakura would be like "It should have been me and Sasuke, shanoro!". Then out of nowhere Anko grabs kakashi by his arms and he blushes. During the party, naruto and hinata drank so much sake that they stumbled as they did their wedding slow dance. Naruto steps on hinata's feet, and Hinata bumps heads with naruto. They passed out and had to be carried back to their house. At night they share an intimate moment and started banging and made op rikudou sennin babies

Graypen

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypen on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Oops in the first part I meant iruka

Graypen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Their wedding will be a very traditional Hyuga one, so whatever that would entail, plus Naruto's own little twist on it.

1. Ichiraku Ramen caters.
2. Killer Bee gets to perform.
3. Kakashi sensei has to take off his mask(s).
4. He gets to wear Minato's Hokage coat.
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum