Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 am

engetsu wrote:If you believe in patterns it's naruto's time to help Hinata.

~naruto cheers on hinata at the exams
~hinata inspires naruto to do well in exams
~naruto tells hinata he likes girls like her
~hinata saves naruto's ass vs pain
~naruto cheers up hinata against zestu douchebags
~hinata tells naruto to man up in 615

So yeah, the balls in naruto's court now
Yes. It is time for Naruto to make a move towards Hinata, that will decide the fate of the universe in Mortal Kombat.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by engetsu on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:If you believe in patterns it's naruto's time to help Hinata.

~naruto cheers on hinata at the exams
~hinata inspires naruto to do well in exams
~naruto tells hinata he likes girls like her
~hinata saves naruto's ass vs pain
~naruto cheers up hinata against zestu douchebags
~hinata tells naruto to man up in 615

So yeah, the balls in naruto's court now
Yes. It is time for Naruto to make a move towards Hinata, that will decide the fate of the universe in Mortal Kombat.

Just thought of something here.

Hinata's love for naruto turns out to be a years long ruse to get Konoha to dismiss her as a shy person and to get naruto to trust her.

As the war ends, she reveals her grand scheme, and she becomes the final boss. Laughing maniacally as she never loved naruto and begins her evil plan.

That would reach naruto.....lol
avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 am

^Aizen-tier troll right there  
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by engetsu on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:44 am

Batokusanagi wrote:^Aizen-tier troll right there  

Yeah, except Hinata won't have some ridiculously overpowered zanpacto that solos literally anyone.

Spoiler:
fuckin kyoka suigetsu
avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 am

^
Who knows, we still haven't seen what her Lion Fists can do yet lol.
avatar
SenpaiSamaSan


Posts : 190
Gender : Male
Location : Your imagination

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 pm

51-mustang wrote:Hinata doesn't need to be saved, as Naruto said "you are is strong", and now she has her confidence, it would be great if she can stand on her own two feet instead of relying on Naruto to help her out of every single problem. If she continues with that, then doesn't that devalue her character a bit, to have Hinata pull through on her own would make her character development a  whole hell of a lot stronger, and if Naruto sees it, he would look at her with great pride and say "Hinata, you are truly strong, keep getting stronger,"

Naruto acknowledged himself that Hinata saved him at least twice during the "It's all in your eyes". "Relying on Naruto to help her out of every single problem" does not portray Hinata at all because she relies on herself. I've never read that she cried for Naruto's help until now. She is so independent, that she could develop her own skills.  Moreover, she does not want to be a burden to Naruto.

Yes she can stand her ground, but against Juubito or Madara, she could be in trouble. These are exceptional opponents and that would not make her look bad or "devalue her character" if she gets problem with them.

I don't find where the problem is if Naruto comes to help because he CARES and not because he thinks that Hinata is too weak to defend herself. Such situations could on another hand lead to a NaruHina combo attack...

Anyway the current situation on the battlefield shows that it might happen the other way round: Hinata running once again to protect Naruto...
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Graeystone on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 pm

engetsu wrote:
Just thought of something here.

Hinata's love for naruto turns out to be a years long ruse to get Konoha to dismiss her as a shy person and to get naruto to trust her.

As the war ends, she reveals her grand scheme, and she becomes the final boss. Laughing maniacally as she never loved naruto and begins her evil plan.

That would reach naruto.....lol

Like this?
Spoiler:
avatar
Graeystone


Posts : 111
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by engetsu on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^
Who knows, we still haven't seen what her Lion Fists can do yet lol.

Well I sure as hell know what she SHOULD with them if naruto keeps friend zoning her.

avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 am

Irielo wrote:Yes she can stand her ground, but against Juubito or Madara, she could be in trouble. These are exceptional opponents and that would not make her look bad or "devalue her character" if she gets problem with them.

I don't find where the problem is if Naruto comes to help because he CARES and not because he thinks that Hinata is too weak to defend herself. Such situations could on another hand lead to a NaruHina combo attack...
Exactly, my friend. The battlefield is a perfect spot to create a strong or maybe the strongest NaruHina moment by putting Hinata into some danger (which easily could happen with such strong enemies) and making Naruto trying rescue her because he loves her - I would like to see this words at this situation at least in his head.

Irielo wrote:Anyway the current situation on the battlefield shows that it might happen the other way round: Hinata running once again to protect Naruto...
Which then would put her in danger, because she wouldn't be able to do something to current Obito's form by herself, there is doubt about it. And when Naruto would witness Hinata in hands of Obito, who is holding her neck, there will be Asura moment.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Ponyta on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

I feel that will be over played a bit because that's kinda what happened during the pain arc. I think I would prefer a better scene where Hinata can actually show her abilities. A scene that screams "you're strong" that none of the naysayers can go against. With Naruto and Minato's acknowledgement of course. Maybe even a scene with Sasuke like 'Who the heck is this girl?" (I mean, I don't think Sasuke even know's of her existence)
avatar
Ponyta


Posts : 111
Gender : Female
Location : That sunny place

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Mustang on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 am

Well I just don't see it happening. she knows that if she jumps in this time, she would just be getting in the way, Sakura knows this too, the next NaruHina moment will not be based off of this, not sure how it will be played out, but I do think it would be a nice moment between Naruto and Hinata

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Reason for the next NaruHina moment: Juubito's guard is broken and he's open for a massive attack
Next NaruHina moment: Epic Rasen-Twin Lion Step combo of destruction...and love

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:30 am

51-mustang wrote:Well I just don't see it happening. she knows that if she jumps in this time, she would just be getting in the way, Sakura knows this too, the next NaruHina moment will not be based off of this, not sure how it will be played out, but I do think it would be a nice moment between Naruto and Hinata
Hinata does really know, that jumping into a fight like this is a standing in a way of Naruto...

But...

Obito saw everything what happened in 615. Obito now knows what needs to be done to break Naruto's spirit forever...
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by SofaKingCrazi on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Lickstermik wrote:Next NaruHina moment: Epic Rasen-Twin Lion Step combo of destruction...and love

Dat long ass name thoe.
avatar
SofaKingCrazi


Posts : 8
Gender : Female
Location : Lotus Flowers

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:36 am

Next NaruHina moment will probably include The Lion fists... I hope T_T I'm dying to see it
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Hinata is protected by the most powerful force in Naruto: Plot and Logic. Hinata getting hurt would make Nejis sacrifice seem even more worthless then what it was. Plus you can't just kill off the two main Huygas, especially with the little to none backstory we have on there clan. Obito already took his shot at narutos feelings and failed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Irielo wrote:This is a war and every shinobi is risking his life every minute. But I think that a character like Hinata is more in danger than the others. The risk that the enemies (Obito and Madara) attack her is higher now.

Her speech after Neji's death impressed everybody include Obito and Madara. The latter even thinks that she is like a wife for Naruto.
They could see how Hinata influenced Naruto.

Thus it would make sense if they try something against her in order to weaken Naruto. And if they try to kill her or do something bad to her, Naruto will react for sure and that might lead to the next big NaruHina moment (confession from Naruto, combo attack...).

What do you think about that?
I think we are too far along to kill her off now = no real danger for her

  just think on it

anywho she will be ok, might look liek danger like she gets attacked, but she'll be part of later story.
avatar
IIRUNEII


Posts : 239
Gender : Male
Location : In the Kingdom of The Black Order

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum