Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by mangafreakyay on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 am

@Blackiechan35

I think I'm gonna die early from all the feels this gives me!!!
I love this scenario even though It is too good to be true!
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 am

Respect Blackiechan35! Thanks for sharing that!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 pm

mangafreakyay wrote:@Blackiechan35

I think I'm gonna die early from all the feels this gives me!!!
I love this scenario even though It is too good to be true!

I know what you mean, it was tough writing that because my emotion started taking over.  

If even a little part of the scenario I wrote happens, oh geez.. I'm probably going to run to the store and buy at least 10 copies of whatever volume it happened in.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:51 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
blackiechan35 wrote:So far, Kishi has been alternating back and forth between "who saves who"; he's been very consistent about it ( at least the major scene).

• Naruto doesn't know the answers to the exam? Hinata offered him the answers.
  • Hinata's being broken by Neji? Naruto  tells her to stand up for herself.
  • Naruto is nervous about the Neji fight? Hinata gives him a confidence boost.
  • Kabuto is going to attack Naruto? Hinata warns Naruto.
  • Pain is going to extract the nine tails from Naruto? Hinata interferes.
  • Hinata is being attacked by Zetsu? Naruto saves her.
  • Hinata lost faith in her ability to protect Naruto? Naruto tells her she's strong anyways.
  • Naruto shoulder gives out? Hinata protects him with her Air Palm and shields him.
  • Naruto's mentality is breaking? Hinata reassures him and reaffirms their nindos.
  • Naruto's shoulder is still dislocated? Hinata sets it back in place.
  • Naruto's vulnerable and the Juubi's still targeting him? She forms a defensive line to protect him.

Also, Hinata's done a lot for Naruto in this arc and the series in general,  so I don't think him saving her from one of the greatest antagonists of the series is so bad.

But sadly, I do agree on Hinata being in danger to a degree. I mean, really, if Hinata dies, the only person I see helping him recover is Minato and that's still a maybe. Besides, I think Kishi is done with the whole "put Hinata at risk" thing -- or at least I hope.

Her speech for Naruto really affected Obito, in my opinion, because her words reminded him of his attitude towards the Ninja World so long ago (that only scum abandon their comrades).  
Here's a thought that could also be a compromise to the whole 'saving' ordeal since it seems pretty controversial:  
Spoiler:

It's plausible that Obito not only sees a lot of himself in Naruto, but he also sees a lot of himself in Hinata.
When Tobi/Obito hit Naruto into the water at around Chapter 355 (?), Hinata yelled in concern for Naruto and Sakura told her not to worry and that he's okay. I'm not sure if Obito was listening, but if he were, he could see Hinata's love and care for Naruto. In Chapter 615, surely by now he knows that Hinata is willing to do anything to protect Naruto, like he was willing to do for Rin. And like I said earlier, they have/had the same ideals pertaining to their comrades.
The hand holding scene portrays reciprocation on Naruto's end, which is something Obito never experienced; that makes him seethe with fury. Also, due to the fact that Naruto's already a big target and crucial to winning the war, he lunges towards Naruto. Hinata notices and defends him with another justu Neji taught her before he passed like Palm Rotation or Twin Lions' Fist.

The attack is effective, but only enough so to knock him on his butt or to shock him a bit. Hinata actually landing an attack deflates his ego and he's now pissed;  he also remembers Naruto's super negative reaction with another Hyuga friend and how far into depression he was sinking, but the only one to pick him back up was Hinata. He then realizes the only way to break Naruto is to kill Hinata. He plans to run towards her (or whatever attack he can do now since he's a host) but Naruto being in Kyuubi mode senses Obito's malice. In the nick of time before Obito makes contact with Hinata, (and I mean super close, like Minato vs. Raikage close) Naruto also having lightning speed in Kyuubi mode , scoops up Hinata in his arms and the end up on a tall rock or something in front of the alliance and many of the shinobi are dumbfounded and say "It's... The Yellow flash!" and Naruto says "No! It's the Orange Hokage beam (or some original name  cooler than that, I can't think of anything at the moment xD) and Minato smiles approvingly and thinks "I always knew you would come this far, son. I've always had faith in you."

Subsequent to that, he may remember Hinata's confession from while he was in Naruto's subconscious and he displays a surprised expression and thinks "Wait...! Isn't that the girl that's confessed to Naruto..?!" And then he recalls the part of Hinata's confession and maybe the Proud Failure speech? ;D Then says something along the lines of "Oh.. I see! I guess I was wrong to assume about the other girl, Naruto. Your mother always used to mock me for how bad I was at understanding the opposite sex. *Laughs* But either way, it's a pleasure to see I wasn't the only one that had so much faith in your success. Your mother would be so proud."

The focus is now back on Naruto and Hinata and Naruto face appears to be twisted from anxiety and concern. He exclaims, "Hinata?! Are you okay?" He thinks to himself "If anything happened to you..."

She's still trembling with fear, but in a soft voice she replies "Yes, Naruto-Kun. It's all thanks to you." (another reference from the Proud Failure speech). This is when Naruto takes a deep sigh and responds by stating "No. Hinata. It's all thanks to you. You're the reason I got this far. You're the reason I realized I shouldn't  run from my problems and I had to face them head-on. You're part of the reason I met my parents and I finally got to know how deeply they loved and cared for me. It's always been you. I'm sorry I took so long to realize it. Thanks for being so patient." This time, Naruto is the one that leaves her speechless.
The Rookie Nine all show looks of approval. Kiba yells "Woo! Finally! Get some, Naruto!" and everyone else collectively scream in unison "It's about time!"
Then they both look up towards the sky and pay respects to Neji as a bird flys towards the sun. And Naruto promises to Neji that he still plans on changing the Hyuga clan and smiles at Hinata.

I wouldn't be able to contain myself if Kuruma appeared and scolded Naruto but then congratulating him.  

Naruto's eyes now avert to Obito in the form of a harsh glare. He growls "How dare you lay a finger on her. You've already killed three precious people of mine and I'm not going to let you add one more to the record. This time... It's super personal." and everyone fights the way Shikamaru and Shikaku plan and the war is won.

All in all, they both save each other. And Naruto is once again humble with Hinata and he highlights everything's that she's done for him and all of her accomplishments. :)

I know it would literally never happen like that, but if by the possibility of 0.001% it does, I think I would die from shock. But first I'd have to go to Japan just tell Kishinev thanks so much.

Sorry it's so long, I started with a small idea and it like turned into a whole chapter/fan-fiction sort of thing. I get carried away like that sometimes. I tried to keep it in character and not make it seem corny. I also apologize for any typos. I'm on my phone!
I am speechless.

Best. Love. Story. Ever.

If even a little like this will happen, it will be the day that should be recorded in history of humanity. I really would love to see Minato's realization about Naruto and Hinata too.

Thanks!

I think it would eventually be made into a holiday.  

I'd love to see the whole fandoms' reaction also. *Sigh* if only Kishimoto and I thought alike.

I have a feeling that we'll get a realization from Minato one of these days, probably after the war when he and the other Kages are about to depart.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 pm

lol I don't blame you from all the excitement. Reading this touched me so and gave me a great smile. It would be cool to see some of this happen, I would seem like the happiest person in the world!  
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 pm

CoolChels wrote:lol I don't blame you from all the excitement. Reading this touched me so and gave me a great smile. It would be cool to see some of this happen, I would seem like the happiest person in the world!  

I'm glad it made you smile! :D

Me too, I can't even put it in words how happy I would be. I'd be dancing erratically and start spitting off about how I'm psychic or something. xP

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:54 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:So far, Kishi has been alternating back and forth between "who saves who"; he's been very consistent about it ( at least the major scene).

• Hinata lost faith in her ability to protect Naruto? Naruto tells her she's strong anyways.
  • Naruto shoulder gives out? Hinata protects him with her Air Palm and shields him.
  • Naruto's mentality is breaking? Hinata reassures him and reaffirms their nindos.
  • Naruto's vulnerable and the Juubi's still targeting him? She forms a defensive line to protect him.

Also, Hinata's done a lot for Naruto in this arc and the series in general,  so I don't think him saving her from one of the greatest antagonists of the series is so bad.

But sadly, I do agree on Hinata being in danger to a degree. I mean, really, if Hinata dies, the only person I see helping him recover is Minato and that's still a maybe. Besides, I think Kishi is done with the whole "put Hinata at risk" thing -- or at least I hope.

Her speech for Naruto really affected Obito, in my opinion, because her words reminded him of his attitude towards the Ninja World so long ago (that only scum abandon their comrades).  
Here's a thought that could also be a compromise to the whole 'saving' ordeal since it seems pretty controversial:  
Spoiler:

It's plausible that Obito not only sees a lot of himself in Naruto, but he also sees a lot of himself in Hinata.
When Tobi/Obito hit Naruto into the water at around Chapter 355 (?), Hinata yelled in concern for Naruto and Sakura told her not to worry and that he's okay. I'm not sure if Obito was listening, but if he were, he could see Hinata's love and care for Naruto. In Chapter 615, surely by now he knows that Hinata is willing to do anything to protect Naruto, like he was willing to do for Rin. And like I said earlier, they have/had the same ideals pertaining to their comrades.
The hand holding scene portrays reciprocation on Naruto's end, which is something Obito never experienced; that makes him seethe with fury. Also, due to the fact that Naruto's already a big target and crucial to winning the war, he lunges towards Naruto. Hinata notices and defends him with another justu Neji taught her before he passed like Palm Rotation or Twin Lions' Fist.

The attack is effective, but only enough so to knock him on his butt or to shock him a bit. Hinata actually landing an attack deflates his ego and he's now pissed;  he also remembers Naruto's super negative reaction with another Hyuga friend and how far into depression he was sinking, but the only one to pick him back up was Hinata. He then realizes the only way to break Naruto is to kill Hinata. He plans to run towards her (or whatever attack he can do now since he's a host) but Naruto being in Kyuubi mode senses Obito's malice. In the nick of time before Obito makes contact with Hinata, (and I mean super close, like Minato vs. Raikage close) Naruto also having lightning speed in Kyuubi mode , scoops up Hinata in his arms and the end up on a tall rock or something in front of the alliance and many of the shinobi are dumbfounded and say "It's... The Yellow flash!" and Naruto says "No! It's the Orange Hokage beam (or some original name  cooler than that, I can't think of anything at the moment xD) and Minato smiles approvingly and thinks "I always knew you would come this far, son. I've always had faith in you."

Subsequent to that, he may remember Hinata's confession from while he was in Naruto's subconscious and he displays a surprised expression and thinks "Wait...! Isn't that the girl that's confessed to Naruto..?!" And then he recalls the part of Hinata's confession and maybe the Proud Failure speech? ;D Then says something along the lines of "Oh.. I see! I guess I was wrong to assume about the other girl, Naruto. Your mother always used to mock me for how bad I was at understanding the opposite sex. *Laughs* But either way, it's a pleasure to see I wasn't the only one that had so much faith in your success. Your mother would be so proud."

The focus is now back on Naruto and Hinata and Naruto face appears to be twisted from anxiety and concern. He exclaims, "Hinata?! Are you okay?" He thinks to himself "If anything happened to you..."

She's still trembling with fear, but in a soft voice she replies "Yes, Naruto-Kun. It's all thanks to you." (another reference from the Proud Failure speech). This is when Naruto takes a deep sigh and responds by stating "No. Hinata. It's all thanks to you. You're the reason I got this far. You're the reason I realized I shouldn't  run from my problems and I had to face them head-on. You're part of the reason I met my parents and I finally got to know how deeply they loved and cared for me. It's always been you. I'm sorry I took so long to realize it. Thanks for being so patient." This time, Naruto is the one that leaves her speechless.
The Rookie Nine all show looks of approval. Kiba yells "Woo! Finally! Get some, Naruto!" and everyone else collectively scream in unison "It's about time!"
Then they both look up towards the sky and pay respects to Neji as a bird flys towards the sun. And Naruto promises to Neji that he still plans on changing the Hyuga clan and smiles at Hinata.

I wouldn't be able to contain myself if Kuruma appeared and scolded Naruto but then congratulating him.  

Naruto's eyes now avert to Obito in the form of a harsh glare. He growls "How dare you lay a finger on her. You've already killed three precious people of mine and I'm not going to let you add one more to the record. This time... It's super personal." and everyone fights the way Shikamaru and Shikaku plan and the war is won.

All in all, they both save each other. And Naruto is once again humble with Hinata and he highlights everything's that she's done for him and all of her accomplishments. :)

I know it would literally never happen like that, but if by the possibility of 0.001% it does, I think I would die from shock. But first I'd have to go to Japan just tell Kishinev thanks so much.

Sorry it's so long, I started with a small idea and it like turned into a whole chapter/fan-fiction sort of thing. I get carried away like that sometimes. I tried to keep it in character and not make it seem corny. I also apologize for any typos. I'm on my phone!

...........wow
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:32 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Hinata can still put into a dangerous situation without being serverly hurt of killed (Nejis death prevents something like that from happening.)

Could *if* it happens lead to an NH moment? Well the hand hold could be concidered out of place in such situation but was it really out of place?

Its as the old saying goes "even love can blum on a battlefield."

Mileage will vary.

Even as a neutral shipper, Kishi make it end soon please.  

I agree with that. I would not have expected something like that happening on the battlefield. I was convinced that if something would happen between Naruto and Hinata, it would be after the war. Even in chapter 573, Hinata took the resolution to walk by Naruto's side and to hold his hand.
But this hand holding happened already during the war, as if one of Hinata's wish was coming to realization in an unexpected moment.

That's why, I can now imagine that the war is not necessarily a brake to any NaruHina moment...

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:29 am

Irielo wrote:But this hand holding happened already during the war, as if one of Hinata's wish was coming to realization in an unexpected moment.
The most important thing of Hinata's wish to become true is that it was Naruto who made it happen, it was his move to her.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:44 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
The most important thing of Hinata's wish to become true is that it was Naruto who made it happen, it was his move to her.

To me , this moment was more like an interaction. The first who made the move was Hinata, she slapped Naruto and made a speech. Then Naruto reacted to that and hold her hand. So, one of her wish was realized, nevertheless, the one who initiated this interaction was once again Hinata...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:13 am

Spoiler:

AH! What are you trying to do to me Blackie-chan?! Make me cry from all the feels? Cause its working!  

Awesome post as usual.~
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:34 pm

She'll be doing after the war as well like she said, like in 615.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:08 am

Read the chapter today, I think that NaruHina moment is coming sooner than we thought.  

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am

blackiechan35 wrote:Read the chapter today, I think that NaruHina moment is coming sooner than we thought.  

what makes you think that?
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 am

engetsu wrote:
blackiechan35 wrote:Read the chapter today, I think that NaruHina moment is coming sooner than we thought.  

Now Obito is stronger than all four Hokages. That means that Naruto and Sasuke are in the ass right now as well. So I guess that Hinata will definitely run to help Naruto and Sakura will run along side with her to help Sasuke. I guess next chapter will give opportunity both for NaruHina and SasuSaku.

Hinata definitely will not be standing away from Naruto, when he's facing an enemy, that is more dangerous, than was Pain.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Now Obito is stronger than all four Hokages. That means that Naruto and Sasuke are in the ass right now as well. So I guess that Hinata will definitely run to help Naruto and Sakura will run along side with her to help Sasuke. I guess next chapter will give opportunity both for NaruHina and SasuSaku.

Hinata definitely will not be standing away from Naruto, when he's facing an enemy, that is more dangerous, than was Pain.

I think Hinata and Sakura are keeping their distance because Obito is stronger than the Kages. The only real way for Hinata or Sakura to intervene at this point would be if either Naruto or Sasuke were close to death. But if that were the case and they did intervene I think it would likely mean death for them. Since Sakura has main character plot armor, and Hinata dying would make Neji's sacrifice mean nothing, I don't see it happening.

I think the most plausible situation here is when the war is resolved one way or another Hinata rushes to see if Naruto is okay, and from there anything is really possible.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 am

engetsu wrote:

I just have a feeling it will.

Anyways, Kishi could've had Sakura ask any random Byakugan user like Hiashi to see what was going on, but she specifically chose Hinata.

The people her face looked the same as when she was about to jump into save Naruto from Pain, but I don't know about all that.

I think we might have a NH and SS tag team on our hands. I hope so.

And since this is supposedly the final arc, I think there's going to be more character development for the girls and Kishi's going to enlighten us on what Twin Lion's fist do and more on the Hyuga's relation to the sage and what a better opportunity to do it than now?

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am

Sasuke and Naruto need their women against the Juubi's jin.

The power of love will destroy this creature. I'm dreaming about some combo attacks: Sasuke and Sakura creating a genjutsu (Kakashi said once that Sakura was a genjutsu type ninja) to stop the juubi's moves.

Naruto and Hinata combining the rasengan and the Twin Lion's fist to destroy the body...

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 am

Irielo wrote:Naruto and Hinata combining the rasengan and the Twin Lion's fist to destroy the body...
I'm afraid that wouldn't happen. I mean "destroy". Naruto wants to rescue all Bijuus and take them alive. I imagine Naruto and Hinata only make Obito not being able to move, by breaking his chakra channels, like Neji did with Naruto during chuunin exam. And if you remember Kakuzu fight, it's being said, that Naruto's rasen-shuriken is able to break all chakra channels as well. So I imagine Naruto and Hinata making combo attack, that involes rasen-shuriken.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Naruto's rasen-shuriken is able to break all chakra channels as well. So I imagine Naruto and Hinata making combo attack, that involes rasen-shuriken.

The problem with rasen-shuriken is that it's dangerous for the user himself. Naruto can use it only when he is in sennin mode or Kurama mode. If he combines it with Hinata's Twin lion's fist, I'm afraid it could be dangerous for her. Thus a normal rasengan would be better. Moreover I still believe the Twin Lion's fist is powerful enough to destroy all chakra channels. With the rasengan, it would be a kind of bonus.

Anyway if we want to discuss further about that, we should then go to the topic: "NaruHina combo attack".
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:43 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:Naruto and Hinata combining the rasengan and the Twin Lion's fist to destroy the body...
I'm afraid that wouldn't happen. I mean "destroy". Naruto wants to rescue all Bijuus and take them alive. I imagine Naruto and Hinata only make Obito not being able to move, by breaking his chakra channels, like Neji did with Naruto during chuunin exam. And if you remember Kakuzu fight, it's being said, that Naruto's rasen-shuriken is able to break all chakra channels as well. So I imagine Naruto and Hinata making combo attack, that involes rasen-shuriken.

Since the Bijuu can't 'die, die' making a giant mess out of Juubi shouldn't be a problem. Juubi/Obito gets smeared, Juubi's chakra gets dispersed, and the Bijuu reform after a few years.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Imagine, that Obito took Hinata and threatens Naruto to harm her. Now watch video below and you will see, that the lines and action are perfectly fit to that kind of situation. Too perfectly I would say, especially emotions.

http://youtu.be/7rYFMaeSrsg?t=2m42s
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 am

Well... I'd rather see Hinata save herself than have her being saved by Naruto, to be honest. Something like, him showing concern for her, but sees her pulling through and protect herself, then he smiles lovingly at her in relief. Similar to how Hinata showed concern when Tobi kicked Naruto away and he fell in the water, but then she was relieved to see he was alright. It would continue the "NaruHina parallels itself" thing. That would be good.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 am

Hinata doesn't need to be saved, as Naruto said "you are is strong", and now she has her confidence, it would be great if she can stand on her own two feet instead of relying on Naruto to help her out of every single problem. If she continues with that, then doesn't that devalue her character a bit, to have Hinata pull through on her own would make her character development a  whole hell of a lot stronger, and if Naruto sees it, he would look at her with great pride and say "Hinata, you are truly strong, keep getting stronger,"

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 am

If you believe in patterns it's naruto's time to help Hinata.

~naruto cheers on hinata at the exams
~hinata inspires naruto to do well in exams
~naruto tells hinata he likes girls like her
~hinata saves naruto's ass vs pain
~naruto cheers up hinata against zestu douchebags
~hinata tells naruto to man up in 615

So yeah, the balls in naruto's court now
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum