Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 am

This is a war and every shinobi is risking his life every minute. But I think that a character like Hinata is more in danger than the others. The risk that the enemies (Obito and Madara) attack her is higher now.

Her speech after Neji's death impressed everybody include Obito and Madara. The latter even thinks that she is like a wife for Naruto.
They could see how Hinata influenced Naruto.

Thus it would make sense if they try something against her in order to weaken Naruto. And if they try to kill her or do something bad to her, Naruto will react for sure and that might lead to the next big NaruHina moment (confession from Naruto, combo attack...).

What do you think about that?
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 am

I was thinking about this a lot. Right now, I imagine that after becoming Jinchuuriki, Obito would like to bring Naruto into even more desperation, than he was. I think he would like to make him feel exactly what he did, when he lost Rin. So I can easily see Hinata being attacked even in the very next chapter.

Being seriously wounded, Naruto will be holding her in his hands, like Obito did with Rin. They will have probably some huge dialogue and then Naruto will finally kiss Hinata, that will bring him new power-up and will cure Hinata's wound with his new powers. Then going with full attack at Obito.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I was thinking about this a lot. Right now, I imagine that after becoming Jinchuuriki, Obito would like to bring Naruto into even more desperation, than he was. I think he would like to make him feel exactly what he did, when he lost Rin. So I can easily see Hinata being attacked even in the very next chapter.

Being seriously wounded, Naruto will be holding her in his hands, like Obito did with Rin. They will have probably some huge dialogue and then Naruto will finally kiss Hinata, that will bring him new power-up and will cure Hinata's wound with his new powers. Then going with full attack at Obito.

My friend, I like your scenario. That would be more than epic!
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Twin Steps on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:51 am

I'm sick of the whole damsel in distress aspect of Naruto. It's already happened with Sakura, a few times with Hinata and even Ino. I'd pefer Hinata protecting Naruto.
avatar
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Aelita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 am

Hinata has plot-shield no jutsu from Neji's sacrifice, so I doubt she'd end up in a too dire situation considering it'd make Neji's death in vain.

Obito has already tried the "crippling his moral" tactic on Naruto in chapters 615 and 616 when he berated him for not being able to stop his comrade's deaths after promising to protect everyone. In those chapters Obito tried to make Naruto see how he felt when he lost Rin and how his bond with her cursed him and turned him into what he was, all in hopes of getting Naruto to give into despair. But it failed when Hinata reaffirmed his ideals and nindo and told Naruto his desire to protect his comrades was worth fighting for and that that ideal had connected everyone as family. And by giving in, he'd be betraying that family. From that speech Naruto was able to come to the resolve that he would endure the burden that came with vowing to protect his comrades, as a friend and as a ninja. Since Naruto has already proven to be able to make an unshakable resolve in the face of failing to protect loved ones, I doubt Obito would try to attack his morale again because at this point, it'd be pointless.

Plus I'd rather not see Hinata portrayed as a damsel in distress tbh (this manga needs more women being strong and kicking ass). There might be another character death, or near death situation, but I don't think it'll be Hinata


Last edited by Aelita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 376
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 am

Twin Steps wrote:I'm sick of the whole damsel in distress aspect of Naruto. It's already happened with Sakura, a few times with Hinata and even Ino. I'd pefer Hinata protecting Naruto.

That has nothing to do with "damsel in distress". To me, Hinata saved Naruto more than the other way round. Even Naruto himself acknowledged that in the "it's all in your eyes moment" and the "always by my side moment". He knew that if Hinata was not around, he would not have been able to achieve the great things he wanted to achieve.

And if Hinata is in danger, that will be an opportunity for Naruto to reveal CLEARLY what Hinata represents for him. I would be disappointed if Hinata comes once again to his rescue because that would be again: Hinata making the move to Naruto and not Naruto making the move to Hinata.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 am

Twin Steps wrote:I'm sick of the whole damsel in distress aspect of Naruto. It's already happened with Sakura, a few times with Hinata and even Ino. I'd pefer Hinata protecting Naruto.
How would Hinata protect Naruto from Juubi Jin Obito, though? It has to be Naruto doing the protecting.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 am

Aelita wrote:Hinata has plot-shield no jutsu from Neji's sacrifice, so I doubt she'd end up in a too dire situation considering it'd make Neji's death in vain.

Obito has already tried the "crippling his moral" tactic on Naruto in chapters 615 and 616 when he berated him for not being able to stop his comrade's deaths after promising to protect everyone. In those chapters he tried to make Naruto see how he felt when he lost Rin and how his bond with her cursed him. But it failed when Hinata gave Naruto a speech that his ideals and desire to protect his comrades was worth fighting for and it had connected everyone as family and reaffirmed his nindo. From that speech Naruto was able to come to the resolve that he would endure the burden that came with vowing to protect your comrades, as a friend and as a ninja. Since Naruto has already proven to have made an unshakable resolve in the face of failing to protect loved ones, I doubt Obito would try to attack his morale again because at this point, it'd be pointless.

Plus I'd rather not see Hinata portrayed as a damsel in distress tbh (this manga needs more women being strong and kicking ass). There might be another character death, or near death situation, but I don't think it'll be Hinata

Your point of view is very interesting. That's why when I think about two characters who are the most exposed to danger, it is Hinata (no problem if you don't agree) and Sasuke. I wrote a topic about that in the "Naruto discussion" - "Sasuke has become reckless" and it would be nice if you could share your opinion about that issue.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Aelita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:19 am

@Batokusanagi I'd rather her have his back like she did in 617

Since there's no point on attacking Naruto's morale since he's already come to a resolve, I see Obito or Mads focusing on attacking the alliance's military strength to weaken them (so Hinata wouldn't necessarily be a target)

And the theme of women needing to be saved is a reoccurring one in this manga. It's not just Hinata, think of how every time a female tries to save or protect someone, at the end of the day they themselves whined up needing to be saved.
I mean being saved once in a while is ok because everybody needs help now and again, but still I'd rather see Hinata (and the other kunoichi) stand strong.  

Plus at this point, I don't think Naruto's in love with Hinata yet. I feel like he's developing strong feelings and is in the process of falling for her yes, but there hasn't been enough time for interaction between the two (post-Hinata's Confession) for something like a declaration of love or a kiss to happen during the war (plus it's kinda inappropriate considering the circumstance of war). If Naruhina were to get a big cannonization scene, I feel like it'd happen sometime after the war. Right now the most I hope for is a small Naruto --> Hinata moment.
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 376
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by engetsu on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 am

Aelita wrote:@Batokusanagi I'd rather her have his back like she did in 617

Since there's no point on attacking Naruto's morale since he's already come to a resolve, I see Obito or Mads focusing on attacking the alliance's military strength to weaken them (so Hinata wouldn't necessarily be a target)

And the theme of women needing to be saved is a reoccurring one in this manga. It's not just Hinata, think of how every time a female tries to save or protect someone, at the end of the day they themselves whined up needing to be saved.
I mean being saved once in a while is ok because everybody needs help now and again, but still I'd rather see Hinata (and the other kunoichi) stand strong.  

Plus at this point, I don't think Naruto's in love with Hinata yet. I feel like he's developing strong feelings and is in the process of falling for her yes, but there hasn't been enough time for interaction between the two (post-Hinata's Confession) for something like a declaration of love or a kiss to happen during the war (plus it's kinda inappropriate considering the circumstance of war). If Naruhina were to get a big cannonization scene, I feel like it'd happen sometime after the war. Right now the most I hope for is a small Naruto --> Hinata moment.

Strongly agree with that last paragraph. The natural progression here (if there will even be any during the war) would be for a small naruto--->hinata moment. Due to the fact that all out war is going on, my money is on that happening (if it does at all) AFTER the war has ended, where Naruto would approach hinata.

I find it hard to imagine kishi dishing another scene where hinata would have to protect naruto again or vice versa, and barring those two situations, there really isn't time to interact.
avatar
engetsu


Posts : 272
Gender : Male
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 am

Aelita wrote:@Batokusanagi I'd rather her have his back like she did in 617

Since there's no point on attacking Naruto's morale since he's already come to a resolve, I see Obito or Mads focusing on attacking the alliance's military strength to weaken them (so Hinata wouldn't necessarily be a target)

And the theme of women needing to be saved is a reoccurring one in this manga. It's not just Hinata, think of how every time a female tries to save or protect someone, at the end of the day they themselves whined up needing to be saved.
I mean being saved once in a while is ok because everybody needs help now and again, but still I'd rather see Hinata (and the other kunoichi) stand strong.  

Plus at this point, I don't think Naruto's in love with Hinata yet. I feel like he's developing strong feelings and is in the process of falling for her yes, but there hasn't been enough time for interaction between the two (post-Hinata's Confession) for something like a declaration of love or a kiss to happen during the war (plus it's kinda inappropriate considering the circumstance of war). If Naruhina were to get a big cannonization scene, I feel like it'd happen sometime after the war. Right now the most I hope for is a small Naruto --> Hinata moment.
I stand by my question: how would she protect/have Naruto's back against Obito? It'd make more sense if Naruto was the one protecting her.
Also, I doubt that if Obito starts shooting lasers all over the place and murdering everyone, Naruto would just go "meh, you already tried that, it won't work again!" The rookies are closer to the Juubi than the rest of the alliance so they're probably going to be the first targets. It's not that unlikely that Hinata could be a target, though for different reasons than OP thinks.

Everyone gets saved by someone in this manga, I don't get why whenever it's a female everyone takes more notice of it. I mean Ino and Hinata pretty much saved the whole alliance and I didn't see anyone complaining about all those guys being saved by girls.

As for Naruto's feelings for Hinata, I guess you could say the same thing about Kushina and Minato. Anyway, it doesn't need to go straight into "love", that will come after the war. However, what I think is that he does like her more than a friend (Hinata's increasingly confident remarks about being with Natuto are there for a reason) and that's enough for now. In that sense the canonization already happened, but I think there will be a bigger and more obvious moment later to convince the naysayers. I agree, though, that I kiss would be very out of place during the war.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

Hinata can still put into a dangerous situation without being serverly hurt of killed (Nejis death prevents something like that from happening.)

Could *if* it happens lead to an NH moment? Well the hand hold could be concidered out of place in such situation but was it really out of place?

Its as the old saying goes "even love can blum on a battlefield."

Mileage will vary.

Even as a neutral shipper, Kishi make it end soon please.  
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Aelita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:12 am

Of course if Obito and Madara attacked everyone Naruto would be upset, what I meant was Obito and Madara have no reason to specifically target Hinata. The suggestion was that they'd attack her with a goal of getting Naruto to lose himself in despair and weaken the heart of the alliance. But as proven with Naruto's ability to find resolve and carry on after Neji's death, that strategy wouldn't work. Because of this I feel like they aren't going waste time trying the same tactic but with another person when it already had been proven to not work.
It'd make more sense for them to try to overtake the alliance with force this time around. Don't get me wrong, I love baby girl, but Hinata on her own, is not exactly the biggest threat to Madara and Obito so they wouldn't specifically target her without a good reason. They'd more likely focus on someone who's a bigger threat. Not saying there isn't a chance that Hinata wouldn't fall into the cross fire, I just don't think they'd focus on her specifically.

And mostly I just want to see Hinata fighting against the Juubi along side her team and the rest of the rookies lol. I just rather not see her being portrayed as needing to be saved and unable to protect herself. I'd rather see her portrayed as strong and capable (not necessarily protecting Naruto). Girls in Naruto are saved way more often than boys are. Like I said, once in a while is ok because everyone needs help sometimes. But when it happens too often it makes characters appear weak and incapable.

Hinata doing something small and having Naruto's back (examples: when she air-palmed and blocked incoming wooden stakes when Naruto needed to rest in between rasenshurikens in 614, or when she popped his shoulder back into place in 617) would be nice but I certainly don't expect some big Hinata protecting/saving Naruto moment. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she disappeared from the manga for a while for more team 7 or Kage focus. Its just seeing the big strong guy save the defenseless girl is a common wish for many pairing fans (SS, NS and NH alike) but I'd rather it not happen, wouldn't get that upset if it did, but just rather it not.

Meh, my mantra has always been "it ain't canon till it's canon" so until its undisputed that they're an item so no naysayer can naysay, none of the couples in the big 3 are canon yet imo. But I do think Naruhina is pretty much endgame.
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 376
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by lily567 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 am

hinata doesn't necessarily have to be in danger for a naruhina moment, it could be obito  saying something offensive about hinata to naruto and he defends her surprising his father and the other kages.  I prefer hinata to stand on her own instead of being the damsel in distress. we still have to find out what damage the twin lion fist can do.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 am

This "damsel in distress" is a stereotype easily used. In my opinion the power of Hinata's love for Naruto saved him in crucial moments and this is a power stronger than any jutsu.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:10 am

Well, I did say that I don't agree with the OP that Hinata will be specifically targeted, but the fact that she (and the other rookies) are inside the barrier and close to the Juubi, means that she'll could very well be a target. That'd  be enough to start the scenario of Naruto saving Hinata.

With Obito basically becoming god, everyone will need saving, no reason to put anyone down for needing to be saved against a dude that could potentially create a moon with chibaku tensei. Hinata has already shown that she can handle herself; she's definitely not just a defenceless damsel in distress, but against the strongest character in the manga... I don't see her being very useful. Same goes for having Naruto's back. Just a few people in the battlefield can do anything against enemies of the level of Madara and Juubi Obito.

Girls in Naruto are saved way more often than boys are
No, there are more guys in this manga, so that's just not possible. An example: just looking at Hinata and Naruto. She's saved him more times than he has.

Meh, my mantra has always been "it ain't canon till it's canon" so until its undisputed that they're an item so no naysayer can naysay, none of the couples in the big 3 are canon yet imo. But I do think Naruhina is pretty much endgame.
Reminds of Tobi=Obito debates. No matter how obvious it became as the reveal came closer, there were still "I won't believe it until the mask comes off" comments.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Aelita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:33 pm

I meant per capita of their respective on-screen battles, out of all the battles Naruto has had, how many times as he needed to be outright rescued especially in comparison to female counterparts like say Sakura or even Hinata? With almost every act of heroism a female has, there's usually a snag. Hinata saved Naruto from being taken captive by Pain but was critically injured in the process and if it weren't for Team Gai finding her and taking her to Sakura, she would have bled to death. And don't even get me started on all the short straws Sakura has drawn. Being saved (usually by a stronger male counterpart) just pops up in female characters more often. Compare it to how often a male character is rescued by a female character with no almost dire repercussions for the female where she herself ends up needing to be saved in some way. It's rare. Not to take away from the epicness of these ladies during their fights, I'm just pointing out the subtle sexism in the writing. And that's why on the tally to how many times Hinata's been saved to how many times she's been a bad ass, I'd like to see more strikes under bad ass. (Not saying that Hinata has constantly needed to be saved, but as Naruto females as a group in general, I'd like to see less damsels)

That's the difference between endgame and canon. Endgame: It's obvious to me/I have a strong feeling that these two are going to end up together, they are inevitable vs Canon: These two are together, no arguments, It's official, they are now a couple, fact, everybody go home (usually happens at the end of a series).
So while Naruhina isn't canon since they aren't at the point where fans can be like "its over guys, they are a couple now, they are in a relationship" (yet), I do feel like it's endgame. I'm not the type to say anything's 100% since I'm not Kishimoto lol.
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 376
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:50 pm

How many times has Naruto needed to be rescued? A. Freking. Lot. Probably more than Sakura or any other female, if you add them all up. He was already getting rescued in the fist chapter of the manga.

Guys don't get out unscathed from saving someone either, more so than girls actually. Iruka got a giant shuriken on his back trying to save Naruto (and needed saving himself) and more recently Neji died trying to save Naruto and Hinata. I just don't get how suffering the consequences of saving someone from a strong opponent takes anything away from the saving or somehow makes it less impressive than one with no consequences. Something else I don't get is why when girls are saved (by a guy) they're called damsels in distress and by default not as good as a male character, despite those same male characters also needing saving sometimes (by guys) just as much if not more than girls. If there's anything sexist going on is how the girl's accomplishments get belittled because they've needed to be saved. "What? What? Sakura is healing pretty much everyone with Katsuyu? Ah, yes, but remember that time Naruto had to save her from Sasuke? So it really doesn't matter that much".

I used the Obito example to say that regardless of how obvious something is, there will always be deniers. You don't need to be Kishimoto to be certain of NH. I mean, what other options are you considering exactly? NS? Another "fickle as autumn skies" confession wouldn't make any sense at this point, it'd be easier to just follow through and write SS; no pairings? If NH indeed didn't have any development (like NS likes to say) I'd say this option is probable.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by CoolChels on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah, I guess sometimes it has to be seen first hand for couples to actually get together than seeing that it will be a done deal. I would like Hinata along with Naruto and everyone else being a team.
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Aelita on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Compare it to how often a male character is rescued by a female character with no almost dire repercussions for the female where she herself ends up needing to be saved in some way. It rarely happens. In a way, this reminds the reader that the female character is indeed subordinate to the male characters. The men are the rescuers. The only exceptions I can think of is when Temari helped out Shikamaru, or when Hinata saved Naruto from despair (though it was more through words than action). It's no coincidence the higher up in power levels you go, the fewer females you will see.

Naruto was a scared little kid when he was rescued by Iruka. Iruka wasn't portrayed as helpless and defenseless when he took that shuriken in the back for Naruto, neither was Neji. Rather Iruka was portrayed as protective and understanding and Neji as noble. While Hinata's intervention was portrayed as courageous and nothing will take away from the bravery behind her act, she was also portrayed as helpless as she watched Naruto's rampage. There's always an element of helplessness or defenselessness when a woman is being saved in Naruto.This isn't a coincidence either since helplessness has traditionally been seen as a feminine trait. The fact that we're now comparing scared little pre-gennin Naruto being saved to Chunnin Sannin disciple Sakura being saved in itself shows how problematic this all is. Again, once in a blue moon being saved is ok, everyone needs help once in a while, but let's keep it at once in a blue moon.

I'm not belittling their accomplishments, I even said that I'm not trying to take away from the epicness of their battles or abilities. I'm actually a big fan of these women lol. I'm just pointing out that the women are often portrayed as subordinate to the men. The only reason people pointed out that Sakura needed to be saved was because how tiresome seeing Sakura saved became-- that doesn't take away from her epicness in 632 but it makes it harder for people when they want to put her on Naruto and Sasuke's level, especially since the save happened right after her power up. Naruto and Sasuke being saved has never nearly been as prominent as Sakura because they've had far more solo moments to make up for their moments of weakness in comparison to her (not that Sakura's doesn't have awesome solo moments, but she has far fewer in comparison to Naruto and Sasuke). The point is that the girls shouldn't need to be saved as often as they are especially when you start to consider to how often, or rather how little, they get to fight. They are ninja, more fighting, more ass-kicking. I'm not saying Naruto saving Hinata definitely will not happen, I just rather see everyone work as a team.

And I already said I think its inevitable that's why I said its endgame. But hey I'm not infallible, I can acknowledge that I could be wrong, though I honestly doubt it. No one but Kishimoto 100% knows for sure how the manga is going to end. While I'm pretty sure its going to end with NH, hell, maybe he'll make it an open ending or even troll us with NS (heaven forbid). He can do whatever he wants to with his manga, and we'd end up having to deal with it.

I'll stop here cuz I'm tired, good night
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 376
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Aelita wrote: Compare it to how often a male character is rescued by a female character with no almost dire repercussions for the female where she herself ends up needing to be saved in some way. It's rare. Not to take away from the epicness of these ladies during their fights, I'm just pointing out the subtle sexism in the writing. And that's why on the tally to how many times Hinata's been saved to how many times she's been a bad ass, I'd like to see more strikes under bad ass. (Not saying that Hinata has constantly needed to be saved, but as Naruto females as a group in general, I'd like to see less damsels).

That's where we have come: sexism. I guess it's a very hard job for the mangaka to write a story. I would like to see NaruHina happen, does it have to be like that? Not necessarily. I would like that this story goes this way. Does it have to be like that? Not necessarily. Why? I am not the one writing the manga.

I think one should respect Kishimoto and the way he tells this story. That's easy to always try to impose a view on the mangaka without any consideration to the fact that he is free to write what he wants. Accusing Kishi of "sexism in writing", you could even ask him to change the title of this manga because the hero, the main character is oh my god, a man!

What I like in this story, is the fact that words are sometimes the most powerful weapons. Even Naruto and Hinata's Nindo shows the importance of words: "I won't come back on my words". Female characters incarnate the power of love in this story and that's what make them stronger and give them the capacity to save the ones they love. Don't always need a deadly jutsu to make it impressive.



_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:54 pm

I suppose I just don't get your point. The same things that happen to females happen to males in this manga, even more often, but you're making a big deal out of it because it's supposedly sexist towards the females.
Girls do kick-ass in this manga, but you think that if they ever need to be saved or are not strong all the time, Kishi's being sexist. I just don't think that is the case.

aelita wrote:And I already said I think its inevitable that's why I said its endgame. But hey I'm not infallible, I can acknowledge that I could be wrong, though I honestly doubt it. No one but Kishimoto 100% knows for sure how the manga is going to end. While I'm pretty sure its going to end with NH, hell, maybe he'll make it an open ending or even troll us with NS (heaven forbid). He can do whatever he wants to with his manga, and we'd end up having to deal with it.
You either think it's inevitable or you think Kishi could troll. Pick one.
Anyway, maybe Kishi could end the manga next chapter, who knows... seriously, the manga is not random like that. Not everything is possible in this manga.


Last edited by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Zori on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I too have been thinking about this. But i don't think she will put in a situation like the neji death again, because someone stated before me. His death would just be in vain, if she dies a few chapters later, then at that. We no longer have any more hyuga  .  She will be protecting her future kid's father.
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by blackiechan35 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:40 pm

So far, Kishi has been alternating back and forth between "who saves who"; he's been very consistent about it ( at least the major scene).

  • Naruto doesn't know the answers to the exam? Hinata offered him the answers.
  • Hinata's being broken by Neji? Naruto  tells her to stand up for herself.
  • Naruto is nervous about the Neji fight? Hinata gives him a confidence boost.
  • Kabuto is going to attack Naruto? Hinata warns Naruto.
  • Pain is going to extract the nine tails from Naruto? Hinata interferes.
  • Hinata is being attacked by Zetsu? Naruto saves her.
  • Hinata lost faith in her ability to protect Naruto? Naruto tells her she's strong anyways.
  • Naruto shoulder gives out? Hinata protects him with her Air Palm and shields him.
  • Naruto's mentality is breaking? Hinata reassures him and reaffirms their nindos.
  • Naruto's shoulder is still dislocated? Hinata sets it back in place.
  • Naruto's vulnerable and the Juubi's still targeting him? She forms a defensive line to protect him.

Also, Hinata's done a lot for Naruto in this arc and the series in general,  so I don't think him saving her from one of the greatest antagonists of the series is so bad.

But sadly, I do agree on Hinata being in danger to a degree. I mean, really, if Hinata dies, the only person I see helping him recover is Minato and that's still a maybe. Besides, I think Kishi is done with the whole "put Hinata at risk" thing -- or at least I hope.

Her speech for Naruto really affected Obito, in my opinion, because her words reminded him of his attitude towards the Ninja World so long ago (that only scum abandon their comrades).  
Here's a thought that could also be a compromise to the whole 'saving' ordeal since it seems pretty controversial:  
Spoiler:

It's plausible that Obito not only sees a lot of himself in Naruto, but he also sees a lot of himself in Hinata.
When Tobi/Obito hit Naruto into the water at around Chapter 355 (?), Hinata yelled in concern for Naruto and Sakura told her not to worry and that he's okay. I'm not sure if Obito was listening, but if he were, he could see Hinata's love and care for Naruto. In Chapter 615, surely by now he knows that Hinata is willing to do anything to protect Naruto, like he was willing to do for Rin. And like I said earlier, they have/had the same ideals pertaining to their comrades.
The hand holding scene portrays reciprocation on Naruto's end, which is something Obito never experienced; that makes him seethe with fury. Also, due to the fact that Naruto's already a big target and crucial to winning the war, he lunges towards Naruto. Hinata notices and defends him with another justu Neji taught her before he passed like Palm Rotation or Twin Lions' Fist.

The attack is effective, but only enough so to knock him on his butt or to shock him a bit. Hinata actually landing an attack deflates his ego and he's now pissed;  he also remembers Naruto's super negative reaction with another Hyuga friend and how far into depression he was sinking, but the only one to pick him back up was Hinata. He then realizes the only way to break Naruto is to kill Hinata. He plans to run towards her (or whatever attack he can do now since he's a host) but Naruto being in Kyuubi mode senses Obito's malice. In the nick of time before Obito makes contact with Hinata, (and I mean super close, like Minato vs. Raikage close) Naruto also having lightning speed in Kyuubi mode , scoops up Hinata in his arms and the end up on a tall rock or something in front of the alliance and many of the shinobi are dumbfounded and say "It's... The Yellow flash!" and Naruto says "No! It's the Orange Hokage beam (or some original name  cooler than that, I can't think of anything at the moment xD) and Minato smiles approvingly and thinks "I always knew you would come this far, son. I've always had faith in you."

Subsequent to that, he may remember Hinata's confession from while he was in Naruto's subconscious and he displays a surprised expression and thinks "Wait...! Isn't that the girl that's confessed to Naruto..?!" And then he recalls the part of Hinata's confession and maybe the Proud Failure speech? ;D Then says something along the lines of "Oh.. I see! I guess I was wrong to assume about the other girl, Naruto. Your mother always used to mock me for how bad I was at understanding the opposite sex. *Laughs* But either way, it's a pleasure to see I wasn't the only one that had so much faith in your success. Your mother would be so proud."

The focus is now back on Naruto and Hinata and Naruto face appears to be twisted from anxiety and concern. He exclaims, "Hinata?! Are you okay?" He thinks to himself "If anything happened to you..."

She's still trembling with fear, but in a soft voice she replies "Yes, Naruto-Kun. It's all thanks to you." (another reference from the Proud Failure speech). This is when Naruto takes a deep sigh and responds by stating "No. Hinata. It's all thanks to you. You're the reason I got this far. You're the reason I realized I shouldn't  run from my problems and I had to face them head-on. You're part of the reason I met my parents and I finally got to know how deeply they loved and cared for me. It's always been you. I'm sorry I took so long to realize it. Thanks for being so patient." This time, Naruto is the one that leaves her speechless.
The Rookie Nine all show looks of approval. Kiba yells "Woo! Finally! Get some, Naruto!" and everyone else collectively scream in unison "It's about time!"
Then they both look up towards the sky and pay respects to Neji as a bird flys towards the sun. And Naruto promises to Neji that he still plans on changing the Hyuga clan and smiles at Hinata.

I wouldn't be able to contain myself if Kuruma appeared and scolded Naruto but then congratulating him.  

Naruto's eyes now avert to Obito in the form of a harsh glare. He growls "How dare you lay a finger on her. You've already killed three precious people of mine and I'm not going to let you add one more to the record. This time... It's super personal." and everyone fights the way Shikamaru and Shikaku plan and the war is won.

All in all, they both save each other. And Naruto is once again humble with Hinata and he highlights everything's that she's done for him and all of her accomplishments. :)

I know it would literally never happen like that, but if by the possibility of 0.001% it does, I think I would die from shock. But first I'd have to go to Japan just tell Kishinev thanks so much.

Sorry it's so long, I started with a small idea and it like turned into a whole chapter/fan-fiction sort of thing. I get carried away like that sometimes. I tried to keep it in character and not make it seem corny. I also apologize for any typos. I'm on my phone!

blackiechan35


Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:So far, Kishi has been alternating back and forth between "who saves who"; he's been very consistent about it ( at least the major scene).

  • Naruto doesn't know the answers to the exam? Hinata offered him the answers.
  • Hinata's being broken by Neji? Naruto  tells her to stand up for herself.
  • Naruto is nervous about the Neji fight? Hinata gives him a confidence boost.
  • Kabuto is going to attack Naruto? Hinata warns Naruto.
  • Pain is going to extract the nine tails from Naruto? Hinata interferes.
  • Hinata is being attacked by Zetsu? Naruto saves her.
  • Hinata lost faith in her ability to protect Naruto? Naruto tells her she's strong anyways.
  • Naruto shoulder gives out? Hinata protects him with her Air Palm and shields him.
  • Naruto's mentality is breaking? Hinata reassures him and reaffirms their nindos.
  • Naruto's shoulder is still dislocated? Hinata sets it back in place.
  • Naruto's vulnerable and the Juubi's still targeting him? She forms a defensive line to protect him.

Also, Hinata's done a lot for Naruto in this arc and the series in general,  so I don't think him saving her from one of the greatest antagonists of the series is so bad.

But sadly, I do agree on Hinata being in danger to a degree. I mean, really, if Hinata dies, the only person I see helping him recover is Minato and that's still a maybe. Besides, I think Kishi is done with the whole "put Hinata at risk" thing -- or at least I hope.

Her speech for Naruto really affected Obito, in my opinion, because her words reminded him of his attitude towards the Ninja World so long ago (that only scum abandon their comrades).  
Here's a thought that could also be a compromise to the whole 'saving' ordeal since it seems pretty controversial:  
Spoiler:

It's plausible that Obito not only sees a lot of himself in Naruto, but he also sees a lot of himself in Hinata.
When Tobi/Obito hit Naruto into the water at around Chapter 355 (?), Hinata yelled in concern for Naruto and Sakura told her not to worry and that he's okay. I'm not sure if Obito was listening, but if he were, he could see Hinata's love and care for Naruto. In Chapter 615, surely by now he knows that Hinata is willing to do anything to protect Naruto, like he was willing to do for Rin. And like I said earlier, they have/had the same ideals pertaining to their comrades.
The hand holding scene portrays reciprocation on Naruto's end, which is something Obito never experienced; that makes him seethe with fury. Also, due to the fact that Naruto's already a big target and crucial to winning the war, he lunges towards Naruto. Hinata notices and defends him with another justu Neji taught her before he passed like Palm Rotation or Twin Lions' Fist.

The attack is effective, but only enough so to knock him on his butt or to shock him a bit. Hinata actually landing an attack deflates his ego and he's now pissed;  he also remembers Naruto's super negative reaction with another Hyuga friend and how far into depression he was sinking, but the only one to pick him back up was Hinata. He then realizes the only way to break Naruto is to kill Hinata. He plans to run towards her (or whatever attack he can do now since he's a host) but Naruto being in Kyuubi mode senses Obito's malice. In the nick of time before Obito makes contact with Hinata, (and I mean super close, like Minato vs. Raikage close) Naruto also having lightning speed in Kyuubi mode , scoops up Hinata in his arms and the end up on a tall rock or something in front of the alliance and many of the shinobi are dumbfounded and say "It's... The Yellow flash!" and Naruto says "No! It's the Orange Hokage beam (or some original name  cooler than that, I can't think of anything at the moment xD) and Minato smiles approvingly and thinks "I always knew you would come this far, son. I've always had faith in you."

Subsequent to that, he may remember Hinata's confession from while he was in Naruto's subconscious and he displays a surprised expression and thinks "Wait...! Isn't that the girl that's confessed to Naruto..?!" And then he recalls the part of Hinata's confession and maybe the Proud Failure speech? ;D Then says something along the lines of "Oh.. I see! I guess I was wrong to assume about the other girl, Naruto. Your mother always used to mock me for how bad I was at understanding the opposite sex. *Laughs* But either way, it's a pleasure to see I wasn't the only one that had so much faith in your success. Your mother would be so proud."

The focus is now back on Naruto and Hinata and Naruto face appears to be twisted from anxiety and concern. He exclaims, "Hinata?! Are you okay?" He thinks to himself "If anything happened to you..."

She's still trembling with fear, but in a soft voice she replies "Yes, Naruto-Kun. It's all thanks to you." (another reference from the Proud Failure speech). This is when Naruto takes a deep sigh and responds by stating "No. Hinata. It's all thanks to you. You're the reason I got this far. You're the reason I realized I shouldn't  run from my problems and I had to face them head-on. You're part of the reason I met my parents and I finally got to know how deeply they loved and cared for me. It's always been you. I'm sorry I took so long to realize it. Thanks for being so patient." This time, Naruto is the one that leaves her speechless.
The Rookie Nine all show looks of approval. Kiba yells "Woo! Finally! Get some, Naruto!" and everyone else collectively scream in unison "It's about time!"
Then they both look up towards the sky and pay respects to Neji as a bird flys towards the sun. And Naruto promises to Neji that he still plans on changing the Hyuga clan and smiles at Hinata.

I wouldn't be able to contain myself if Kuruma appeared and scolded Naruto but then congratulating him.  

Naruto's eyes now avert to Obito in the form of a harsh glare. He growls "How dare you lay a finger on her. You've already killed three precious people of mine and I'm not going to let you add one more to the record. This time... It's super personal." and everyone fights the way Shikamaru and Shikaku plan and the war is won.

All in all, they both save each other. And Naruto is once again humble with Hinata and he highlights everything's that she's done for him and all of her accomplishments. :)

I know it would literally never happen like that, but if by the possibility of 0.001% it does, I think I would die from shock. But first I'd have to go to Japan just tell Kishinev thanks so much.

Sorry it's so long, I started with a small idea and it like turned into a whole chapter/fan-fiction sort of thing. I get carried away like that sometimes. I tried to keep it in character and not make it seem corny. I also apologize for any typos. I'm on my phone!
I am speechless.

Best. Love. Story. Ever.

If even a little like this will happen, it will be the day that should be recorded in history of humanity. I really would love to see Minato's realization about Naruto and Hinata too.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata in danger: the reason for the next NaruHina moment?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum