Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto and Hinata day to day life as a couple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto and Hinata day to day life as a couple

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:30 am

I was inspired by the topic "Naruto as parents", that's why I would like to know how would you imagine Naruto and Hinata's day to day life together before they have children.

One of the reason which motivates me to make a topic out of it is the fact that some walkers state that Naruto and Hinata come close only in stress situations like now, the war etc.

Sorry but it's a shinobi world where one is always confronted to stress situations, where one can at anytime meet death. Even when Sakura and Naruto went together on missions, they always had to face situations between life and death.

So, what do you think or how can you imagine Naruto and Hinata day to day life as a couple?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto and Hinata day to day life as a couple

Post by Aelita on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 am

I actually love thinking about them as a couple (girlfriend-boyfriend) more so than thinking about them getting married or having children (maybe its because I'm starting to enter the age where those things apply to my generation and its a little intimidating lol)

But they'd be a super cute couple, with interactions filled with fluff. I can just imagine them taking a stroll together, Naruto telling a story to impress her, talking a mile a minute, and Hinata shyly giggling at his antics. Naruto would sometimes try to act a little more manlier to try to impress her. Hinata would sometimes over think and over stress about her appearance before dates, (wanting to look nice for him). She'd find him and his stories funny and interesting. He'd find her mannerisms and gestures cute, charming and hilarious.

I feel like Naruto would be a closet hopeless romantic, stemming from his loveless childhood, and would shower Hinata with love and affection when he could and would encourage her to do the same. He'd be proud to call her his girl and would show her off to his friends a bit. Stemming from her shyness, Hinata would be a little more conservative than Naruto (she wouldn't be big on pda) but would warm up to it eventually. She'd love doing little things to show she cares like surprising him with a note and a special bento box before going away on a mission.

Naruto would be able to confide in Hinata all his doubts and fears and she'd be able to comfort him with her gentle confidence in him and give him more confidence (and vice versa). They would deeply believe in one another's abilities, hopes and dreams. And of course their ideal date would just be holding hands, taking a stroll, just spending time with one another
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 am

Naruto's probably the nicest person in the whole manga, with Hinata being the 2nd nicest. I don't think there would be an issue.

It'd be interesting to see how kids would turn out.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:42 am

How is it a bad thing that she only comes in stress situations? Kishimoto is showing us that she can support Naruto whenever he needs it. It's better than having to have third parties 'affirm' your relationship, but I digress.

If they get together right after the war, I could see Hinata being the opposite of Katara in the Promise Trilogy.

Like Aang, Naruto is going to be viewed as a hero and chicks are going to be flockin' and jockin'. LOL. Instead of being jealous, I could see Hinata saying something like she did in the Kiba fight like "Naruto-kun is getting the attention and acknowledgment he's always wanted and deserved". But Naruto would pick up on it and bring her into the spotlight.

Then, Hinata is probably going to be giddy for awhile at the thought of being Naruto's girlfriend -- It'd be kind of cute and nostalgic if he asked her out and she fainted, then Kiba makes a comment.

I could see the being really laid back and going out a lot, since Naruto's such a social butterfly and Hinata's came out of her shell. They would have a lot of group dates, but they would still make time for each other.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 am

engetsu wrote:Naruto's probably the nicest person in the whole manga, with Hinata being the 2nd nicest. I don't think there would be an issue.

It'd be interesting to see how kids would turn out.

There is actually a topic called "NaruHina kids" where you could express your thoughts about this issue. I don't know if that will happen in the manga or not, but such topics, the present one or the one about NaruHina kids are there to let us express our imagination...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:51 pm

I imagine the first few days will be a confusing for both: not knowing what to do now being a couple. But after they get past that awkward first stage in their relationship, they'll probably get some "get a room" comments from others
How I picture one of the conversations (Naruto invited Hinata for some ramen at Ichiraku)
Teuchi: It's ready Naruto.
Naruto: Oh, yeah! I missed coming here. *Grabs the bowl* Ouch! It's hot!
Hinata: Are okay, Naruto-kun? I brought some cream. Give me your hand.
Naruto: Hinata... thank you...
Hinata: Naruto-kun...
Naruto: Hinata...
Teuchi: Hey, Naruto, want some extra meat with that? Naruto...?
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I can see each of their days feeled with happiness, love, attention. I can see Naruto taking Hinata out for ramen since he loves and goes to Ichiraku alot. They would have pleasant conversation enjoying each others company. I know that Naruto would probably have alot of stories to tell and she would love hearing them and probably think he is funny and can just be who they are all the time.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks for your answers people!
I think there could be at the beginning of their relationship as couple some issues with the Hyuuga clan. For sure Naruto is now respected by the whole village as a hero, nevertheless the Hyuuga is a clan with its own rules and tradition.

Will Naruto be so easily accepted at first (if he's not already hokage) by the whole clan?
If problems happen because of these clan's issues, Hinata will fight for love and she will do everything to integrate Naruto in her family.

Naruto will try to see Hinata outside the family circle too. I can't imagine him spending all his time at the Hyuugas' place. He will bring her to Ichiraku to eat ramen. Then they will walk around in the village. Both could share their experiences' memories.

I can imagine Naruto inviting her at his place to sleep. The first time, she would be confused and will hesitate a bit. But 2-3 visits at Naruto's place, she will get used and will even start to forget about her family's house...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Well I doubt Hiashi will have any problems with his daughter being with Naruto, not now that he has gained his respect, plus wasn't chapter 615 a relationship starter of sorts? it was almost certainly confirmed in chapter 633 the context of the hand holding/squeezing and his gentle smile towards the young Hyuuga.

As for after the War, I do see Hinata making her move on Naruto and that is something that he will accept with open arms, he has already acknowledged her courage and is a certainty of reciprocating her love for him.

So as a couple Hinata would do everything she can to show him how much she loves him, to be with him as often as she can, before he goes out on mission, she will be there to farewell him and wish him well, she will (as others have pointed out) give him a special bento box with a sweet note inside, just anything and everything to show Naruto how much she loves him.

Now for Naruto, I see him accepting Hinata more and more, he would ask her out on dates, or maybe train with her when given the chance, and open up about his self doubts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:45 pm

^ I agree with you on the fact that Hiashi won't have any problem with that. But there is the whole clan too, with its elders... the ones who decided that his brother had to die for him after the Hinata's kidnapping story.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:29 am

.......You've guys pretty much wrote what i wanted to write..Oh well...Hey wait..What would happen if naruto started calling hinata "hinata-chan" all the time ?..Hmmmm
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:32 am

funnyface wrote:.......You've guys pretty much wrote what i wanted to write..Oh well...Hey wait..What would happen if naruto started calling hinata "hinata-chan" all the time ?..Hmmmm

Well that would send NaruSaku over the deep end,  

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 am

51-mustang wrote:
funnyface wrote:.......You've guys pretty much wrote what i wanted to write..Oh well...Hey wait..What would happen if naruto started calling hinata "hinata-chan" all the time ?..Hmmmm

Well that would send NaruSaku over the deep end,  

Then I'll be laughing like a madman when that happens lol  
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 am

51-mustang wrote:Well I doubt Hiashi will have any problems with his daughter being with Naruto, not now that he has gained his respect, plus wasn't chapter 615 a relationship starter of sorts? it was almost certainly confirmed in chapter 633 the context of the hand holding/squeezing and his gentle smile towards the young Hyuuga.
Hiashi knows what's up anyway: link
He's like "don't worry, Naruto, your girl is strong"

2 things would happen: 1) Hinata would get red as a tomato and 2) NS would rage.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:35 pm

That would be something, I think where there is a will, there is a way.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:54 pm

I wonder how they would be with PDA. xDD
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:02 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
2 things would happen: 1) Hinata would get red as a tomato and 2) NS would rage.
51-mustang wrote:Well that would send NaruSaku over the deep end,
??How could it..I mean shouldn't NS be dead ages Before that happens
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 am

funnyface wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Well that would send NaruSaku over the deep end,
??How could it..I mean shouldn't NS be dead ages Before that happens

I can't really specify, since it is against the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 am

I think at first, knowing the two of them, it'll be a bit awkward (in that cute way of their's) lol.

i can definitely see a lot of group dates happening and when it comes to pda i can see Naruto being the one playfully hugging and kissing her on the cheek out in public (we already know our boy here, once focused on something could care less about what everyone else thinks) much to Hinata's embarrassment and she'll be glowing her bright shade of red a lot lol.

What i'd also like to see, that i think would funny to look at (possible filler) would be Naruto seeking the big man,Hyuuga Hiashi's, approval of their relationship.
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 am

I have found one hilarious fan-art and it seems like it's a perfect thread to post it, because it shows, how their romance could be and if Naruto's parents were alive to be able to interrupt some privacy, lol:
Spoiler:
Artist: http://mattwilson83.deviantart.com/
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I have found one hilarious fan-art and it seems like it's a perfect thread to post it, because it shows, how their romance could be and if Naruto's parents were alive to be able to interrupt some privacy, lol:
Spoiler:

Lol! That is really cool! Unfortunately, Naruto's parents are no more...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I have found one hilarious fan-art and it seems like it's a perfect thread to post it, because it shows, how their romance could be and if Naruto's parents were alive to be able to interrupt some privacy, lol:
Spoiler:

For not to go on a sad note, I need to say, that the same thing Tsunade could do anytime))
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:51 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
Spoiler:

For not to go on a sad note, I need to say, that the same thing Tsunade could do anytime))

That would be cool too and to Naruto, Tsunade is like a mother or a granny. And Tsunade could say: "There are you! I was looking for you both to send you on an important mission and you two are having fun!!!"

Spoiler:
I even read that she could be Minato's mother, but I'm still very careful about that.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 am

^ Yeah, I heard that one too. That was hilarious, I wish she could have lived.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum