Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Has anyone else noticed these?

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Well, what do you know. Alot of that somehow involves the women to have some kind of relationships with hokages and children. If Naruto becomes hokage, then it could be said that Hinata married the next hokage and the son of the fourth hokage to the children!! Naruto and Hinata have both always had a deep connection.
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Irielo wrote:You are right. Sorry I did not express myself clearly. The way he was looking for Hinata after his victory against Neji shows that at that time, if there was someone to whom he wanted to dedicate this victory, that was Hinata. That's more than trying to impress someone and acting like a fool.
The blood vow was a serious thing and meant a lot. He kept his promise and looking for her was a way to say thank you too for what she told him before the match.
I agree that it was more than just showing off and acting like an idiot and that the blood vow was a serious thing., but he did want Hinata to see him "kick that Neji guy's ass", so in a way he did want to show off to her. I don't think that showing off is necessarily a shallow thing.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Batokusanagi wrote: I don't think that showing off is necessarily a shallow thing.

In that case, no.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 pm

I was reading chapter 633 again and here what caught my eye:
SPOILER:
"I also... want to stay beside Naruto-kun ...Forever!"

Does "also" means, that Naruto already want Hinata beside him forever as well? Of course he said in 615 "It's because you've been by my side this whole time...", but here it's different. Hinata said "I also", like if Naruto already wants exactly same thing as she - to be by side with a person you love.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 am

^^^   

Nice one...it could very well be *fingers crossed*

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I was reading chapter 633 again and here what caught my eye:
SPOILER:
"I also... want to stay beside Naruto-kun ...Forever!"

Does "also" means, that Naruto already want Hinata beside him forever as well? Of course he said in 615 "It's because you've been by my side this whole time...", but here it's different. Hinata said "I also", like if Naruto already wants exactly same thing as she - to be by side with a person you love.
That "also" was added by the MS translators. What I think we should paying attention is the "forever" part (that definitely was in the raw), has the same effect, like her feelings were already returned and she's already with Naruto (like she said she would in 573). So now she wants to stay with him forever and so will keep moving forward, getting stronger.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:03 am

I think so probably and I think 615 was important for this aspect, because I can see it in a way that he sorta already has and there is the whole "Never letting go" aspect of the holding hands debate.
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by blackiechan35 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 am

Also, in Chapter 611 Naruto's face isn't shown after Kiba's comment about Naruto acting tough for Hinata. Maybe Kishi hid it for a reason? ;D

blackiechan35


Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am

blackiechan35 wrote:Also, in Chapter 611 Naruto's face isn't shown after Kiba's comment about Naruto acting tough for Hinata. Maybe Kishi hid it for a reason? ;D

you are right about not seeing naruto's face after kiba's comment. kishi did that in chap 98 when naruto said a person like you I really like, chapter 611 and 615 but he showed naruto's face in 615 via hinata.

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm

I would love to see that, I'll bet it would be pretty cool if there were a flashback.
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:41 pm

CoolChels wrote:I would love to see that, I'll bet it would be pretty cool if there were a flashback.

it sure would be awesome :D

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm

lily567 wrote:
CoolChels wrote:I would love to see that, I'll bet it would be pretty cool if there were a flashback.

it sure would be awesome :D



did you guys notice the slight similarity in chapter 615 - unbreakable bonds between hinata and kushina when talking about/ to naruto

hinata : naruto's hand is big, so manly but most importantly it makes me feel safe.

kushina : like a man who would make all my dreams come true and most importantly he changed me

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:06 pm

^ Nice observation.
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:09 pm

CoolChels wrote:^ Nice observation.

thnxs .
naruto is the minato to hinata's kushina in this case

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Spoiler:

Sasuke: Sakura... Thank you.

Spoiler:
Naruto: Hinata... Thank you!

I just thought about these words and how the situations they were used in are similar in some sense to each other. Sakura not just confessed, she was trying to help Sasuke to get rid from his darkness by any means necessary from her. Hinata in 615 was also saving Naruto from darkness. Both "Thank you" shows, that those words were succesfull, it's just that in Sasuke case it was different because of his revenge story, but if there wasn't revenge, than I think he would stay with Sakura. Still, I believe, that Sasuke already has a special place for Sakura in his heart, as well as Naruto has for Hinata.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:25 pm

^Not the only similar moment:
Both Sasuke and Naruto going berserk because their girls were hurt
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:^Not the only similar moment:
Both Sasuke and Naruto going berserk because their girls were hurt
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Every day NaruHina and SasuSaku connection is becoming stronger for me. Still can't wait for them to work together right now in the manga. That would be the most powerful team in Narutoverse :3
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Strawberry on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 am

NaruHina and SasuSaku similarities you say? Check out this thread, then! Twin Steps made a great job pointing them out.
http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t384-from-where-is-this#4039

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 am

Strawberry wrote:NaruHina and SasuSaku similarities you say? Check out this thread, then! Twin Steps made a great job pointing them out.
http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t384-from-where-is-this#4039

Thank you Strawberry to point that out. Thanks to Twin Steps too for this observation.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh yeah, there are so many of them. I am so looking forward to that teamwork like you are.
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 am

The more times I'm reading 615, then more it says, that NaruHina is already canon, without anything different to happen further. So I just wanted to point one more thing, that I came up with just now:

Spoiler:

I didn't put a lot of thoughts into Naruto's "thanks" to Neji, that he will never be able to repay him for what he did.

So basically I understand only now, that Naruto was actually talking about that Neji saved Hinata, not him and Hinata, just Hinata. "I'll never be able to thank you enough..." shows, how important Hinata's life for him is, much more than anyone can ever imagine. So much, that sacrifice for her life would be even more unrepayable. And it perfectly goes with "Hinata-sama is willing to die for you...", like if Naruto was thinking about "Even if she is, I'm not going allow her ever to die, just no", because exactly at this page he finally understood, that everything he has done so far was only thanks to Hinata, because she ALWAYS was an important part of his life.

So just to make sure myself and everyone else for the last time - there is no way NaruHina not happeining after 615.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 am

GreatKungLao wrote:The more times I'm reading 615, then more it says, that NaruHina is already canon, without anything different to happen further. So I just wanted to point one more thing, that I came up with just now:

Spoiler:

I didn't put a lot of thoughts into Naruto's "thanks" to Neji, that he will never be able to repay him for what he did.

So basically I understand only now, that Naruto was actually talking about that Neji saved Hinata, not him and Hinata, just Hinata. "I'll never be able to thank you enough..." shows, how important Hinata's life for him is, much more than anyone can ever imagine. So much, that sacrifice for her life would be even more unrepayable. And it perfectly goes with "Hinata-sama is willing to die for you...", like if Naruto was thinking about "Even if she is, I'm not going allow her ever to die, just no", because exactly at this page he finally understood, that everything he has done so far was only thanks to Hinata, because she ALWAYS was an important part of his life.

So just to make sure myself and everyone else for the last time - there is no way NaruHina not happeining after 615.

I agree partly. Yes, Neji sacrificed himself for Hinata and Naruto was thankful that he saved the one he loves. But on the other hand, Neji knew since the chunin exam how Naruto was important in Hinata's life. So, to me, he sacrificed himself for both. Neji knew that Hinata would have been completely down if Naruto came to die. Moreover, he already noticed that Naruto was returning Hinata's feelings back and that's an important aspect too, he knew that losing Naruto would equal to lose a an essential asset in the war.

So, instead of Hinata dying leaving Naruto into despair or instead of rescuing only Hinata (just by pushing her on the side) and leaving Hinata into despair (and the whole alliance), he saved both.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm

^ This
avatar
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:The more times I'm reading 615, then more it says, that NaruHina is already canon, without anything different to happen further. So I just wanted to point one more thing, that I came up with just now:

Spoiler:

I didn't put a lot of thoughts into Naruto's "thanks" to Neji, that he will never be able to repay him for what he did.

So basically I understand only now, that Naruto was actually talking about that Neji saved Hinata, not him and Hinata, just Hinata. "I'll never be able to thank you enough..." shows, how important Hinata's life for him is, much more than anyone can ever imagine. So much, that sacrifice for her life would be even more unrepayable. And it perfectly goes with "Hinata-sama is willing to die for you...", like if Naruto was thinking about "Even if she is, I'm not going allow her ever to die, just no", because exactly at this page he finally understood, that everything he has done so far was only thanks to Hinata, because she ALWAYS was an important part of his life.

So just to make sure myself and everyone else for the last time - there is no way NaruHina not happeining after 615.
I think he was thanking Neji for saving them both. But it's true that in 615 she's shown to be very important to Naruto. Having her there by his side and his life being connected with Hinata's is what made him realize that is also connected to his other comrades. He remembers others that have given his life for his, but what Hinata's done for him and his life not being just his (but also Hinata's) that made him realize that his life was never just his.

Also, this panel


Coincidence?
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Also, this panel


Coincidence?
Of course not. It's just tell us one important thing - Naruto and Hinata are two parts of a whole, Naruto and Hinata are the one life, if you separate one from another this life will be dead.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum