Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Has anyone else noticed these?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:I've got one for you guys
hinata gave naruto the proud failure speech and minato gave kushina  an outsider speech(if you understand what I mean)
when naruto was talking about how he always fails and hinata proves him wrong and gave him the speech
kushina was talking about how everyone was calling her an outsider and minato proved her wrong and gave her a speech
As I said, Naruto asked Kushina about how she fell in love with Minato for a reason - to make things right with Hinata. So is it just a coincidence, that MinaKushi love story has so much similarities with NaruHina? I think Kishimoto did it on purprose.
Amen to that brothers and sisters! Amen!
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by JulaShona on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
As I said, Naruto asked Kushina about how she fell in love with Minato for a reason - to make things right with Hinata. So is it just a coincidence, that MinaKushi love story has so much similarities with NaruHina? I think Kishimoto did it on purprose.
I've read somewhere that Kishimoto didn't intend to give Naruto parents until the day he married and became children. And because of the similarities of the lovestorys it may lead to the interpretation that MK was inspired by NH.
avatar
JulaShona


Posts : 236
Gender : Female
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Graeystone on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
As I said, Naruto asked Kushina about how she fell in love with Minato for a reason - to make things right with Hinata. So is it just a coincidence, that MinaKushi love story has so much similarities with NaruHina? I think Kishimoto did it on purprose.
I've read somewhere that Kishimoto didn't intend to give Naruto parents until the day he married and became children. And because of the similarities of the lovestorys it may lead to the interpretation that MK was inspired by NH.
Kind of true - Naruto was originally the offspring of Kurama. Naruto could take human form.
avatar
Graeystone


Posts : 111
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by nhtalakun on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Anybody notice that when they were kids and competing in the chunnin test or whatever neji was considered the strongest gennin in the whole villiage and hinata fought him and actually stood for a long time where as everybody else would have gotton knocked the hell down and besides that naruto defeated making him the strongest and hinata the second yet everyone else swears there worthy of being hokage and sasuke i dont really count in same position as naruto because during the fight he transformed first and even type of cheated with how he got his power and the fact that naruto was awake for days just chasing him
So anyway the two strongest ninjas should be together

nhtalakun


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by nhtalakun on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Escuse me for my run on sentences

nhtalakun


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:41 am

did anyone notice that besides sakura, hinata's shoes are not low cut and also if you put hinata facing in front of naruto you will realize that her shoe is nearly the same height as naruto.
kishi could've had hinata wear low cut sandals as well as naruto but he didn't

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Satou on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 am

blackiechan35 wrote:

Speaking of three Zetsu disguised as Kumo Ninja, the scene where Naruto saves Hinata is pretty similar to the scene where Minato saves Kushina. In both scenes:

  • The girls are going to be harmed by three "Kumo" ninja.
  • The boys are the first ones to find and save the girl.
  • The boys both compliment the girls on their insecurities.
  • Just like Minato was the only one to notice Kushina's red hair, Naruto was the only one that noticed Hinata's real feelings.


Spoiler:

Also, does anyone find it odd that Kiba didn't try and save Hinata in chapter 558? He knew where the real Hinata was and that she was in danger, so why not try and save her instead of calling for Neji? It must be like the time Hinata was 'conveniently' hanging around the practice field when Naruto went to check it out before his fight with Neji. I think Kishi just likes setting Naruto and Hinata up for no reason.

I don't know if this has already been said but if has already been said I apologize since I am stil new  
I just noticed that Naruto might got inspired by Kushina's love story and tries to show his reciprocate of Hinata's feelings for him, slowly. As you can see here in those panels and words and how gentle he looks when he says "It's in you eyes" and then flashbacks how she jumped in to save him from Pain.

Another indication is when he holds Hinata's hand and says "Hinata, thank you. It's thanks to you that stayed by my side" (615) then smiles towards her and holds her hand stronger (633).

Naruto asked his mother how she and his father fell in love after all and we got these moments after the love story of his parents.

My feels at the moment
avatar
Satou


Posts : 24
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm

you guys remember that mito and kushina said that if there is love then there can be peace between host and Beast or something like that.  it was hinata's love as well as kushina's and minato's love that helped naruto gain peace as well as develop a friendship between naruto and kurama

I also think that naruto was already in love with hinata but just didn't know it or better yet he didn't understand it so as someone pointed out in another thread he dismissed that possibility and was just annoying sakura
now why else would naruto react and behave differently with hinata than everyone else besides the reasons we already know(she is nice, she is just like him etc)
in other words I think that naruto's feelings were stronger for hinata than with sakura from the beginning but knowing kishi, I think he was hiding that fact until now. now he is making it obvious to us readers about where naruto's feelings with hinata stand
what do you guys think?

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:47 pm

lily567 wrote:you guys remember that mito and kushina said that if there is love then there can be peace between host and Beast or something like that.  it was hinata's love as well as kushina's and minato's love that helped naruto gain peace as well as develop a friendship between naruto and kurama

I also think that naruto was already in love with hinata  but just didn't know it or better yet he didn't understand it  so as someone pointed out in another thread he dismissed that possibility and was just annoying sakura
now why else would naruto  react and behave differently with hinata than  everyone else besides the reasons we already know(she is nice, she is just like him etc)
in other words I think that naruto's feelings were stronger for hinata than with sakura from the beginning but knowing kishi, I think he was hiding that fact until now.  now he is making it obvious to us readers about where naruto's feelings with hinata stand
what do you guys think?
That's what I think too. I have already written about this in other threads, so maybe I'll repeat myself a bit. Naruto has already begun to show how important Hinata was to him during the Chunin exams. How he cheered for Hinata when she was fighting Neji, how he ran to her after the same match because he was worried to see her that hurt and made a blood vow just for her, how he opened his heart so naturally and easily to her (Proud Failure) and let her words comfort him, how he looked for her after his match against Neji to know if she was watching him.
To me these are already signs of love and that started already at that time.

Regarding Sakura, Naruto's feelings were not portrayed that deep. He tried to kiss the most or one of the most popular girl in his class and for that, he used a transformation Jutsu to fool Sakura making her believe he was Sasuke. Somehow he knew that he would not have a single chance without this trick. The fact is that this was a time Naruto wanted to be respected and acknowledged and getting the prettiest girl in the class could have been a way to get more respect from his classmates. However, Naruto witnessed (in the hospital after Gaara for instance) how Sakura loved Sasuke. He did not react badly and he did not try to fight for Sakura but accepted that she loved Sasuke.

The thing is that he did not realize that Hinata had already strong feelings for him the same way Sakura had for Sasuke.

And Hinata confession during Pein was the moment which was settled to make Naruto realize how strong her feelings were and how important she was to him.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:05 pm

I was wondering,
what is kishi up to
there are two people which we haven't seen their full potential
what  I mean is  it was foreshadowed that naruto is the one the sage of sixth paths spoke about. it was foreshadowed twice actually
1) with kurama seeing the sage in naruto
2)we saw the sage as well as the juubi sensed him


we have seen hinata use the twin lion fist but we have only seen a glimpse of it .
in other words we haven't seen the full potential of those lions and that has also been foreshadowed twice
1)invasion of pain
2)chapter 633
kishi is holding back these two for a particular reason especially hinata
we have seen the full potential of the other rookies including sakura but hinata has been held back.

is it possible that naruto using the sages power and hinata are connected?
is it possible that hinata using the full power of the lions is going to help naruto in some way?
is it possible that the kunai that we saw in front of hinata ,naruto using he sage's power and the full potential  of hinata's power are all connected somehow?

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Konan on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:41 pm

we have seen hinata use the twin lion fist but we have only seen a glimpse of it . in other words we haven't seen the full potential of those lions and that has also been foreshadowed twice 1)invasion of pain 2)chapter 633 kishi is holding back these two for a particular reason especially hinata we have seen the full potential of the other rookies including sakura but hinata has been held back. is it possible that naruto using the sages power and hinata are connected? is it possible that hinata using the full power of the lions is going to help naruto in some way? is it possible that the kunai that we saw in front of hinata ,naruto using he sage's power and the full potential of hinata's power are all connected somehow? wrote:
Well, you have to remember, while the Hyuuga's are the largest clan/is a prestigious clan in Konoha, Hinata isn't as strong as you make her out to be. Although, she did receive quite the boost after receiving the kyuubi cloak, but it is the kyuubi's cloak afterall, that's a given. I do agree with you though, I would like to see the full strength of the twin lion fists, but don't expect it to be a god-level technique. Hinata herself is generally the 2nd, or weakest member on her team, strength-wise.




Hmm... a lot of valid points here. I'll have to post a couple of things from the manga tomorrow, but, can someone answer this please?

Okay, so we all know about Minato and Kushina. Mhhm, one of the biggest hints towards a final canon pairing was Kushina's words, correct?

So how do you guys feel about Kushina's last words, and how does it relate to Naruhina? Or even Hinata and Kushina being alike. I do believe that no shipper should ever give up hope, there is always hope, but the problem with the entire "Hinata and Kushina" argument is this:

A lot of people just point out the similarities of a character and attempt to match it to a character that is the complete opposite. It's not really the character's background, their love, who they were kidnapped by, how they were kidnapped, their insecurities, etc.

It's about how all of that lead them to the one they love today. I'll have to go read through a couple chapters, but is it just me or is Sakura more alike to Kushina than Hinata is? No, I'm not here to stir anything. I support no pairings. I am just wondering how this fanbase compares these two and to provide manga evidence.

Please forgive me if I did anything wrong. I've read the rules and I am allowed to be here as long as I don't cause trouble (just as you are).

Konan


Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Konan wrote:
Well, you have to remember, while the Hyuuga's are the largest clan/is a prestigious clan in Konoha, Hinata isn't as strong as you make her out to be. Although, she did receive quite the boost after receiving the kyuubi cloak, but it is the kyuubi's cloak afterall, that's a given. I do agree with you though, I would like to see the full strength of the twin lion fists, but don't expect it to be a god-level technique. Hinata herself is generally the 2nd, or weakest member on her team, strength-wise.




Hmm... a lot of valid points here. I'll have to post a couple of things from the manga tomorrow, but, can someone answer this please?

Okay, so we all know about Minato and Kushina. Mhhm, one of the biggest hints towards a final canon pairing was Kushina's words, correct?

So how do you guys feel about Kushina's last words, and how does it relate to Naruhina? Or even Hinata and Kushina being alike. I do believe that no shipper should ever give up hope, there is always hope, but the problem with the entire "Hinata and Kushina" argument is this:

A lot of people just point out the similarities of a character and attempt to match it to a character that is the complete opposite. It's not really the character's background, their love, who they were kidnapped by, how they were kidnapped, their insecurities, etc.

It's about how all of that lead them to the one they love today. I'll have to go read through a couple chapters, but is it just me or is Sakura more alike to Kushina than Hinata is? No, I'm not here to stir anything. I support no pairings. I am just wondering how this fanbase compares these two and to provide manga evidence.

Please forgive me if I did anything wrong. I've read the rules and I am allowed to be here as long as I don't cause trouble (just as you are).
The thing is NaruHina doesn't need a Kushina and Hinata parallel, but the one thing we are certain of is that Sakura is only likened in temper, but there is little else that can be said of that, Hinata is a bit like Kushina in the fact that she is willing to sacrifice herself for Naruto, but if anything the greatest parallel to Kushina rests with Naruto and this is something Minato has pointed, but then again I think that is something a fair few people have pointed out and Minato just confirms it. so no Hinata and Sakura don't have the greatest likeness to Kushina, only a few qualities, but in honesty Hinata has all the good qualities of Kushina while Sakura has some of the bad qualities, and don't worry I am not being biased about it all.

the good thing about you is that you provide an objective POV, that I don't mind because it get's people thinking,

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Konan wrote:one of the biggest hints towards a final canon pairing was Kushina's words, correct?

No. 615, now THAT'S a big hint.

So how do you guys feel about Kushina's last words, and how does it relate to Naruhina?
They don't. It wasn't Kushina trying to dictate Naruto's love life, but an ironic (Kushina saying to not choose a weird girl despite being a pretty weird girl herself) advice, that she herself admits is not very well informed because she doesn't much about women.

but is it just me or is Sakura more alike to Kushina than Hinata is?
It's just you.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Mustang on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 pm

633 also expanded upon which pairing is likely to be canon, Naruto ultimately chooses, and it is likely that he chose Hinata over Sakura.

the biggest hints come from the characters involved, but Kushina isn't exactly involved in the choosing process for Naruto, so her words don't really hold sway for Naruto, because as the person above me pointed out Kushina wasn't well versed in that topic.

What I think Kushina really wanted was for her son to be happy, in reality he wasn't going to be happy with Sakura, he might have got what he wanted but it wouldn't mean that she would be in love with him, she would always love someone else, that someone else would be Sasuke.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Konan on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 am

The thing is NaruHina doesn't need a Kushina and Hinata parallel, but the one thing we are certain of is that Sakura is only likened in temper, but there is little else that can be said of that, Hinata is a bit like Kushina in the fact that she is willing to sacrifice herself for Naruto, but if anything the greatest parallel to Kushina rests with Naruto and this is something Minato has pointed, but then again I think that is something a fair few people have pointed out and Minato just confirms it. so no Hinata and Sakura don't have the greatest likeness to Kushina, only a few qualities, but in honesty Hinata has all the good qualities of Kushina while Sakura has some of the bad qualities, and don't worry I am not being biased about it all.
No pairing should need a parallel to stand it's ground. You're right. A lot of time pairings such as Narusaku use the "Kushina/Sakura" parrallel, but parrallel's are not really main evidence, but just something to support the evidence. They are more of a hint than pure evidence. The character's relationship is what matters in the end.

And as for the bolded, I'm a bit confused. Are you talking about the latest chapter? If so, I'm pretty sure Kushina didn't mother Naruto by herself, Minato did contribute.  Naruto's been shown to have the qualities of both his mother and father. But I do agree with you on the similarity of sacrifice. Sakura is bit of an underated/un-appreciated character in the west for some reason, god knows why. In part 1 the "bad qualities" would have reallly standed out, but now they're not really showing as much. And thank you, it's really nice to hear others opinions and POV's!  

No. 615, now THAT'S a big hint.
I think chapter 3 did a better job of pointing out who was Naruto's love interest. Now for the chapter, on Hinata's part, yes. On Naruto's part I'm not so sure, but the potential is there. What I truly hated about 615 was that the 3/4 of the hand-holding scene was downplayed as giving chakra in 616. Sigh.

Konan


Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Rasengan671 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 am

Konan wrote:
Well, you have to remember, while the Hyuuga's are the largest clan/is a prestigious clan in Konoha, Hinata isn't as strong as you make her out to be. Although, she did receive quite the boost after receiving the kyuubi cloak, but it is the kyuubi's cloak afterall, that's a given. I do agree with you though, I would like to see the full strength of the twin lion fists, but don't expect it to be a god-level technique. Hinata herself is generally the 2nd, or weakest member on her team, strength-wise.




Hmm... a lot of valid points here. I'll have to post a couple of things from the manga tomorrow, but, can someone answer this please?

Okay, so we all know about Minato and Kushina. Mhhm, one of the biggest hints towards a final canon pairing was Kushina's words, correct?

So how do you guys feel about Kushina's last words, and how does it relate to Naruhina? Or even Hinata and Kushina being alike. I do believe that no shipper should ever give up hope, there is always hope, but the problem with the entire "Hinata and Kushina" argument is this:

A lot of people just point out the similarities of a character and attempt to match it to a character that is the complete opposite. It's not really the character's background, their love, who they were kidnapped by, how they were kidnapped, their insecurities, etc.

It's about how all of that lead them to the one they love today. I'll have to go read through a couple chapters, but is it just me or is Sakura more alike to Kushina than Hinata is? No, I'm not here to stir anything. I support no pairings. I am just wondering how this fanbase compares these two and to provide manga evidence.

Please forgive me if I did anything wrong. I've read the rules and I am allowed to be here as long as I don't cause trouble (just as you are).


I disagree completely. Imho, I think Hinata is the strongest rookie now (outside of Naruto and Neji, since he's dead) and is jounin material. Shino's attacks are slow moving and take much coordination, which won't be effective against a Gentle Fist users pressure. And while Kiba is faster than Hinata, he fights recklessly. Plus he can't see where he's going with his most powerful jutsu, so long as Hinata avoids marking (which any genin should be able to do, seeing as how its just piss), he won't touch her. And now that she's got 64 Palms down, plus Air Palm, I think she beats Kiba more often than not.

And Kushina and Sakura have next to nothing in common, outside of bursts of anger that lead to punching people. However, Kushina and Hinata share many, many similarities. They both have the deepest, unconditional love for Naruto, both were changed by the men they fell for (Minato and Naruto), they both protected Naruto when their lives were at stake, they were both saved by the men they love (again, Minato and Naruto), and both are great cooks. Plus...




avatar
Rasengan671


Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Strawberry on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 am

Konan wrote:Hmm... a lot of valid points here. I'll have to post a couple of things from the manga tomorrow, but, can someone answer this please?

Okay, so we all know about Minato and Kushina. Mhhm, one of the biggest hints towards a final canon pairing was Kushina's words, correct?
No, that's not correct. Kushina's last words are merely a possibility for Naruto to decide. He's the one who should validate them, not Kushina, and since he specifically decided not to reply to what she said, there's always the chance he will see it another way.

Konan wrote:So how do you guys feel about Kushina's last words, and how does it relate to Naruhina? Or even Hinata and Kushina being alike. I do believe that no shipper should ever give up hope, there is always hope, but the problem with the entire "Hinata and Kushina" argument is this:

A lot of people just point out the similarities of a character and attempt to match it to a character that is the complete opposite. It's not really the character's background, their love, who they were kidnapped by, how they were kidnapped, their insecurities, etc.

It's about how all of that lead them to the one they love today. I'll have to go read through a couple chapters, but is it just me or is Sakura more alike to Kushina than Hinata is? No, I'm not here to stir anything. I support no pairings. I am just wondering how this fanbase compares these two and to provide manga evidence.
No, that is just the way you chose to interpret it. Kushina just said "I don't know much about this, but don't fall for the first girl that comes your way. Find someone like me!". There is ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION that she meant how all of that lead them to the one they love. It's really up for interpretation, and I chose to interpret it as Kushina telling Naruto to find someone who will provide him with the love, devotion and care she wanted to give him, but couldn't. The only one I think of that can give him such, is Hinata.

PS: Lead to the one they love?
Spoiler:
I don't know if you were implying Sakura was lead to love Naruto the same way Kushina was lead to love Minato, but if you were, I'd like to address this. There's no indication whatsoever that Sakura is in love with Naruto. Quite the contrary, there's still strong evidence that suggests she still loves Sasuke. I think you might be connecting Minato complimenting Kushina's red hair, to Naruto complimenting Sakura's forehead. But that certainly did not lead Sakura to love Naruto. She knows, and has known since chapter 3, that it's Naruto the one who would say something like that to her. Yet that didn't spark anything in her. She was simply disappointed that it wasn't Sasuke. The results for both situations were quite different. Kushina was lead to love Minato, but Sakura was lead to wish it was Sasuke the one who really said something like that instead.

Sakura is no more like Kushina than Hinata, in my opinion. Kushina and Sakura have things in common, but they are comparable in the most shallow and insignificant ways. The comparison drawn between Kushina and Hinata is much more meaningful, and something I certainly can connect to the last words of a dying mother to her son.


Konan wrote:I think chapter 3 did a better job of pointing out who was Naruto's love interest. Now for the chapter, on Hinata's part, yes. On Naruto's part I'm not so sure, but the potential is there. What I truly hated about 615 was that the 3/4 of the hand-holding scene was downplayed as giving chakra in 616. Sigh.
I think chapter 3 has been long forgotten. And it was more of a chapter to spark the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke, I don't think it had any strong potential to be a deciding factor in the main character's love life. About 615, the hand-hold really wasn't downplayed at all. Kishimoto dedicated one too many panels to it, and even highlighted it in the volume cover. In comparison to Naruto actually giving chakra to the rest, him holding Hinata's hand was quite remarkably different.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 am

Konan wrote:
No. 615, now THAT'S a big hint.
I think chapter 3 did a better job of pointing out who was Naruto's love interest. Now for the chapter, on Hinata's part, yes. On Naruto's part I'm not so sure, but the potential is there. What I truly hated about 615 was that the 3/4 of the hand-holding scene was downplayed as giving chakra in 616. Sigh.
You trolling? Chapter 3? Love interest? I can't even...

There was nothing downplayed about the hand hold scene...

avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 am

Konan wrote:I think chapter 3 did a better job of pointing out who was Naruto's love interest.
Wait... Pretending as Sasuke and only thinking in his mind about that he likes Sakura is better, than be by yourself, taking, squeezing and holding hand of a girl, who confessed to Naruto and risked her life twice and will more, while looking right in her eyes, gently smiling and saying aloud "My life was never just mine! It's because you were always by my side!"?

I am speechless right now... I would like to write more, but I already did it a lot of times... I don't know if it's even necessary anymore.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Mustang on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Alright Konan here is the list of things that need to be pointed out.

1. Chapter 3 really has no impact on who Naruto's love interest is, it was never brought again and has largely been forgotten. but chapters 98. 437 (which he has remembered on a few occasions) 559, 615 and even 633 have all shown where his love interest rests, the truth is (and it is a bitter pill to swallow for NS) is that Naruto has moved on from his stupid crush on Sakura, he has accepted that Sakura will never be in love with him, he has accepted Sakura will always love Sasuke.

2. Naruto is more like Kushina in many areas, his ninjutsu style, his aura (to say the least) his temper and recklessness. sure Sakura does have Kushina's temper but like I said that is where the comparisons end. Kushina and Minato have both said that their son is like his mother in many aspects, not just one or two comparison like Hinata or Sakura, looks, charisma, hot headed nature, bad school grades (now is there anything I am missing?)

3. 615 was never downplayed, because if it was Naruto would never have said, "thanks Hinata, my life was never just one, it's because you have been by my side this whole time," the Kishi expanded upon it in chapter 633, gave it a volume cover to shove in peoples faces and placed in the most important moments in the series.

4. With Hinata, Naruto can cut the crap and be himself, he can open up about what his problems are because he and Hinata can relate to one another, the only thing Naruto and Sakura can relate to is Sasuke.

5. NaruHina is the far stronger pairing based on these qualities, they don't need a third party POV, they understand one another in areas such as their pasts, Hinata knows what to say and when to say it is this quality that will determine who Naruto ends up with because Hinata is honest and has never lied to Naruto, she has never said anything that has hurt him, unlike a certain pinkette who lied to him about loving him, and destroying a promise that no longer meant a thing to Naruto, NaruSaku has all the third person POV, certain parallels and most of all it has a third wheel, and yet NaruSaku is an extremely weak pairing.

alright I think that's it, I might be missing some stuff, but I think I will let the other guys have some fun, don't want to let them miss out.


Last edited by 51-mustang on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm

there is something that I was wondering for a while
I don't think sakura caught onto the fact that the fourth is naruto's dad further more anyone else

I mean she still turned around and asked who he was in which she got a reply of " don't worry I am on your side"

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:43 pm

51-mustang wrote:Alright Konan here is the list of things that need to be pointed out.

1. Chapter 3 really has no impact on who Naruto's love interest is, it was never brought again and has largely been forgotten. but chapters 98. 437 (which he has remembered on a few occasions) 559, 615 and even 633 have all shown where his love interest rests, the truth is (and it is a bitter pill to swallow for NS) is that Naruto has moved on from his stupid crush on Sakura, he has accepted that Sakura will never be in love with him, he has accepted Sakura will always love Sasuke.

2. Naruto is more like Kushina in many areas, his ninjutsu style, his aura (to say the least) his temper and recklessness. sure Sakura does have Kushina's temper but like I said that is where the comparisons end. Kushina and Minato have both said that their son is like his mother in many aspects, not just one or two comparison like Hinata or Sakura, looks, charisma, hot headed nature, bad school grades (now is there anything I am missing?)

3. 615 was never downplayed, because if it was Naruto would never have said, "thanks Hinata, my life was never just one, it's because you have been by my side this whole time," the Kishi expanded upon it in chapter 633, gave it a volume cover to shove in peoples faces and placed in the most important moments in the series.

4. With Hinata, Naruto can cut the crap and be himself, he can open up about what his problems are because he and Hinata can relate to one another, the only thing Naruto and Sakura can relate to is Sasuke.

5. NaruHina is the far stronger pairing based on these qualities, they don't need a third party POV, they understand one another in areas such as their pasts, Hinata knows what to say and when to say it is this quality that will determine who Naruto ends up with because Hinata is honest and has never lied to Naruto, she has never said anything that has hurt him, unlike a certain pinkette who lied to him about loving him, and destroying a promise that no longer meant a thing to Naruto, NaruSaku has all the third person POV, certain parallels and most of all it has a third wheel, and yet NaruSaku is an extremely weak pairing.

alright I think that's it, I might be missing some stuff, but I think I will let the other guys have some fun, don't want to let them miss out.
Besides, NaruHina is supported by a lot of characters of manga itself: Kurenai, Neji, Kiba, Sakura (!!!), probably Shino and Rock Lee, Killer Bee (in video game). The only one, who supported NarSak was Sai, but then he admitted, that he was mistaken. Yamato also "supported" NarSak at first, but then during Sakura's confession he was pissed off. Even those, who supported NarSak among the characters admitted, that they was mistaken.

Now NaruHina is supported mutually by Naruto and Hinata themselves, while NarSak was thrown away by Naruto and Sakura themselves. Such an irony.

People should not underestimate Kiba's tease in 611. He wouldn't do that, if he wasn't sure about that there is something going on between Naruto and Hinata.
avatar
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 am

And also... Naruti didn't reply back to Kiba's little teasing.

Everyone knows Naruto does NOT let Kiba get away with saying stupid stuff to him. So, that means Naruto WAS trying to act all heroic infront of her.

I can so see Kiba teasing them after the war, like...

Kiba: -laughing- And-and Naruto was like... 'It was thanks to you being by my side'. And-and Hinata was like... 'Naruto-kun's:madorable:  hand in mine feels so strong, and big...'
Kiba, you NH tease you.

I know Hinata was thinking about Naruto's hand, but Kiba can sense stuff.
avatar
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by hinata♥naruto on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 am

you know i just realize that naruto act like his mom and hinata look like her mom

hinata♥naruto


Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by lily567 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am

hinata♥naruto wrote:you know i just realize that naruto act like his mom and hinata look like her mom
yea I notice that when I saw a picture of hinata's mom, you can really see the resemblance .

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum