Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Has anyone else noticed these?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by blackiechan35 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 pm

I wanted to discuss some hidden-in-plain-site NaruHina moments, I guess you could call them, I really didn't notice them until I started reading the manga  in like great,great, detail. Anyways, enjoy!

Well, for starters: everyone that Hinata battles, Naruto also ends up battling.

Spoiler:

Neji:

Kabuto:
(I don't know if he really counts, but I'm going to add him anyways since it was kind of a tag-team)

Pain:

The Three Zetsu disguised as Kumo Ninja:

Ten Tails:

That makes me wonder if it's kind of a continuation of Neji's statement:

Speaking of three Zetsu disguised as Kumo Ninja, the scene where Naruto saves Hinata is pretty similar to the scene where Minato saves Kushina. In both scenes:

• The girls are going to be harmed by three "Kumo" ninja.
  • The boys are the first ones to find and save the girl.
  • The boys both compliment the girls on their insecurities.
  • Just like Minato was the only one to notice Kushina's red hair, Naruto was the only one that noticed Hinata's real feelings.

Spoiler:

Also, does anyone find it odd that Kiba didn't try and save Hinata in chapter 558? He knew where the real Hinata was and that she was in danger, so why not try and save her instead of calling for Neji? It must be like the time Hinata was 'conveniently' hanging around the practice field when Naruto went to check it out before his fight with Neji. I think Kishi just likes setting Naruto and Hinata up for no reason.

In Chapter 490, it's kind of hidden-NaruHina moment. Because of Hinata being injured, Naruto realized that he couldn't refrain from using Kyuubi's chakra. Hm.. The girl who shares his nindo "I don't run and I don't go back on my word", helped him come to the conclusion:

Spoiler:

Oh, I also forgot to add that:
Hinata is a big reason that Naruto can control Kyuubi's power as well as he can. His vow to her to defeat Neji is why he sought for a teacher and ended up meeting Jiraiya that trained him in using the chakra. Her being hurt by Pain and his transformation into 8 tails helped him realize he couldn't run and had to control it. Coincidentally, she was the first of the shinobi alliance to receive the Kuruma's chakra, let alone the only one to receive it in the form of a romantic gesture:

Spoiler:

She was also the first to demonstrate its monstrous effects. Her father even commented on it.  

Naruto and Hinata are both unique in their clans. The Uzumaki clan generally consisted of member with long, red hair, but Naruto has short and spiky blond hair. The Hyuuga clan members usually have long, dark brown hair, but in Part I Hinata had short hair, not to mention it's bluish color.

The Hyuga Clan is known for being reserved and strict, while the Uzumaki was known for being rough and rowdy. The more I think about it, the more I think they are destined to be together. I mean, Naruto has the body; Hinata has the eyes.They complete each other, adding more to the Yin-Yang aspect of the pairing.

The Uzumaki is kind of like a branch off of the Senju and the Hyuuga is a branch off of the Uchiha, so their marriage could in theory help patch up the Senju-vs-Uchiha thing in a way. .

Wouldn't their kids inherit the Rinnegan too? :D

Now on to Chapter 615.

Whenever something monumental happens in a panel, Kishi gives it a white background and he draws little leaves floating around; this happened three times alone in this chapter (even when there are no trees in sight).  

Spoiler:

(Might I add, I love how Kishimoto drew Naruto's facial expression. It's kind of like "What was I thinking? I shouldn't even consider joining those guys")

So, tell me what you think and if you have any to add, I'd love to hear them!

Last edited by blackiechan35 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more information)

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Great job with this post Blackie-chan! Really interesting! Some of this I didn't even noticed, but that's what happens when you go back and read something again and see something new that you hadn't noticed the first time you read it.

And also, the part with the leaves floating around, I had been wondering about that and pretty much tied that to something serious happening in the series when that happens. It really is significant.

You really brought up some great points here.  
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm happy to notice that this english version is like the french one: "My heart automatically connected to the Kyubi's will".

That shows how Hinata already had a place in his heart. Like Minato, who saved Kushina, Naruto saved Hinata. But Hinata saved him too as he himself acknowledged during the: "It's all in your eyes" moment.

Thanks for this post blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm crying because I'm happy. The manga indeed has a lot of NaruHina. Kishimoto, I always knew, that you love these two just like we do.

You brought awesome things there. Art of painting is truly amazing, you can tell so much with it, just like you pointed it here. Kishimoto is doing a great job as an artist, he is not only drawing amazingly, but he puts a lot of actual story inside the picture itself, even more, than words can ever describe.

I also want to point something. There was a moment, where Naruto's shoulder was cracked and who fixed it? Hinata! Who is not even a medical ninja!
IT'S HERE:

Now just keep in mind, that when Naruto needed to perform an important attack, but wasn't able to do it because of a broken shoulder, who once again being by his side and fixed his wound, while it is work for medical ninja? Yes, you can feel that sweet taste of NaruHina.

I think NaruHina got so much development during War Arc because war is a thing, where you wouldn't be able to have a second chance just because you can simply die and you have to try do everything, that you probably wouldn't be able ever again. So Naruto's opening to Hinata and her be by his side with full power and confidence are those things, that they definitely want to complete, because there could not be a second chance. And I must say, that they both achieved each other in chapter 615.

God, this is probably the best love story I even known. The best love story in shonen manga, can you even imagine, lol?
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:10 pm

You're right GreatKungLao. That's why Naruto is so special. The manga does not focus only on actions, but on feelings, emotions and psychology.

I always liked shonen mangas but I'm myself bluffed to realize how the love aspect is what I came to like the most in it. And Kishi does not have to write it the way a romance is written. The way he's building the love's relationships, the way he shows the wonders of the power of love is just amazing and perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Irielo wrote:You're right GreatKungLao. That's why Naruto is so special. The manga does not focus only on actions, but on feelings, emotions and psychology.

I always liked shonen mangas but I'm myself bluffed to realize how the love aspect is what I came to like the most in it. And Kishi does not have to write it the way a romance is written. The way he's building the love's relationships, the way he shows the wonders of the power of love is just amazing and perfect.
The existence of love in a world of ninjas is already amazing for me. And the way how this love playing it's role among the characters is outstanding. Love that tested by hard trials. Love that tested by war. I was always finding love stories much better, when they are happening in a fantasy world, because you can put love through challenges, that you couldn't even imagine at first. And with all that said, NaruHina is doing a great job here.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
God, this is probably the best love story I even known. The best love story in shonen manga, can you even imagine, lol?
Yup...The best thing about it is that it doesn't resolve anything from the start like alot of other stories do.Kinda like a mystery..... on one side atleast which is the reason to all the arguments were having.Man kishi is something.
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:

I also want to point something. There was a moment, where Naruto's shoulder was cracked and who fixed it? Hinata! Who is not even a medical ninja!
IT'S HERE:

Now just keep in mind, that when Naruto needed to perform an important attack, but wasn't able to do it because of a broken shoulder, who once again being by his side and fixed his wound, while it is work for medical ninja? Yes, you can feel that sweet taste of NaruHina.

Thanks for the great reply and information!

Yeah, you're right! I saw a post saying "That moment when you realize that the only reason Masashi Kishimoto dislocated Naruto's shoulder was for Hinata to put it back in place." Which is pretty spot on! Plus it's the reason she attempted to protect him.

And I love their teamwork so much. That haven't spent an extensive amout of time together, but they're still so much in sync.

Also, Hinata has pretty good control of the fox's chakra, considering that she blasted the Juubi arm away, yet she's so gentle with Naruto's shoulder. :)

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 am

funnyface wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Yup...The best thing about it is that it doesn't resolve anything from the start like alot of other stories do.Kinda like a mystery..... on one side atleast which is the reason to all the arguments were having.Man kishi is something.
And it is probably the first time for me, when two characters become in love together at the end will be like a personal victory, like it was I who achieved something together with characters. I wasn't excited about anything like that, but with NaruHina I do.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:40 pm

I know that feeling. I loved how you pointed out the details, sometimes you can overlook them. I have definitely became a sucker for romance. Their love will perhaps be one of the greatest love stories ever, like his parents!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Great post and prophetic words from Neji  

I'd like to contribute with my favorite thing about 559 (after the "in you eyes talk"). Not only during this scene he acknowledges Hinata's strength, but also how much he can count on her. He says "I'm pretty lame considering you've already had to save me at least twice now!" (in Mangapanda's trans). You can read that as "you saved me before, so let save you now". In 615, he puts it into words, but the though that he knows she's been there for him, and will be there for him in the future, was already in his mind. If Naruto said the same now, it'd sound something like this: "I'm pretty lame anyway, considering you've already had to save me at least 5 times now!" lol

And I also have to mention the teamwork Naruto and Hinata had going on before Sasuke arrived. I'd make a collage of it, but my editing skills only include the cutting tool in MS paint  

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Nice observation!!!
And that is so kawaii!  
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 am

did you guys notice that when naruto said
http://www.mangareader.net/93-103-14/naruto/chapter-98.html:
a person like you I really like we didn't see his face when he said that . he even paused at "you" before continuing saying "I really like." there is a possibility he was genuinely smiling when he said that

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:45 am

^ And he looked for her after his victory against Neji. But at that time, she was lying on the ground being healed.

So maybe Naruto thought at that time that she was not interested to come and watch this match. If that did not happen this way, I think things would have already been different.

At the same time NaruHina would have happened too early and somehow it was made like this to keep the suspense...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am

I know, it likes to keeps us waiting and wanting more.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Something else that get me about this pairing is how Naruto smiles to Hinata sometimes. For example: here, here (flashback panel) and or course, here. It's like he's saving he's saving them for Hinata
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 pm

^ I agree. He has a soft, sweet smile around her. I like how he calms down when he's around her. Like in Chapter 355, if Sakura would've said "We're gonna capture Itachi and get Sasuke back, shannaro!" (Excuse my bad Sakura impression xD) Naruto would've said something along the lines of "You know it, dattebayo!"  

Another thing I've become aware of: Naruto usually puts his hands behind his head when he's acting cocky or bragging. I see it as his subconscious emotions manifesting themselves into fidgeting or movement. He's putting his guard up, like when people cross their arms over their chest because they feel defensive.
Notice when Naruto's boasting about how strong he is, he puts his hands behind his head:

Spoiler:

But when he sees that Hinata isn't buying it, he puts his arms down and tells her how he puts up a facade to hide his frustration. He put his guard down for her; that's something he hasn't even done to his own teammate that he's spent the last three or so years with.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Well written blackiechan35! Why then Naruto "put his guard down for her"?
Because he feels very comfortable with Hinata. And the most important thing about Hinata's love: she loved/loves him no matter what. Either Naruto is a zero or a hero, she loves him the same way.

Someone pointed out that when Naruto told her after the "proud failure" speech: "someone like you... I really like..", his face was not shown.
Who tells you that he was not crying at that time. Crying because of what Hinata told him, crying because he was happy to realize that someone had faith in him.

I hope there will be a flashback coming from Naruto showing his face when he said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 am

Irielo wrote:Well written blackiechan35! Why then Naruto "put his guard down for her"?
Because he feels very comfortable with Hinata. And the most important thing about Hinata's love: she loved/loves him no matter what. Either Naruto is a zero or a hero, she loves him the same way.

Someone pointed out that when Naruto told her after the "proud failure" speech: "someone like you... I really like..", his face was not shown.
Who tells you that he was not crying at that time. Crying because of what Hinata told him, crying because he was happy to realize that someone had faith in him.

I hope there will be a flashback coming from Naruto showing his face when he said that.

you have a good point there and I also hope there is a flashback of that moment from him

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 am

I just re-read chapter 615 and I should say thanks to Obito for something:
SPOILER:

Jusr read his very question to Naruto "What else you have left in this reality?". And then, right away goes this:
SPOILER:
Of course Hinata then reminds him about, what exactly he has in this reality and why he should be fighting further. But I guess that at the very first moment, after Hinata's slap, Naruto's answer inside him to Obito's question was "Hinata".
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:11 am

^ That's a good point!

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I just re-read chapter 615 and I should say thanks to Obito for something:
SPOILER:

Jusr read his very question to Naruto "What else you have left in this reality?". And then, right away goes this:
SPOILER:
Of course Hinata then reminds him about, what exactly he has in this reality and why he should be fighting further. But I guess that at the very first moment, after Hinata's slap, Naruto's answer inside him to Obito's question was "Hinata".

excellent observation and a very good point indeed. basically naruto placed hinata in the very same spot as his parents and others who have always believed in him and support him no matter what.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Pretty much. A chapter about how everyone is connected and about how Naruto's life is not only his own ends with him holding Hinata's hand and thanking her for being by his side.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm

My thoughts exactly, with her being apart of it.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:54 am

I also wanted to point something about a moment, that was mentioned in the first post of the thread:
SPOILER:
You see that in the first frame the background is all dark and only from Hinata's slap there start coming light, covering the background in the next two frames? It was like Naruto was in the darkness again, he sinked in and no surprise he start thinking about possibilities of Dark Side, but then Hinata has made his world shine bright again.

The good artist is always adds symbolism into his works and I think the one was right here - Hinata is the light for Naruto, as she always have been. And that moment also confirms very meaning of her name and surename translations - Hinata = A sunny place & Hyuuga = Towards the sun.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum