Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata's resolve

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Irielo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:16 pm

lily567 wrote:I saw this video either the same day 615 came out or the day after(can't remember)
 
I have a feeling that naruto will have the stuttering trait when it comes to hinata
I can see it now and then kiba  and kurama will be like since when did you stutter
and then kiba will sayI guess hinata rubbed off on you and he *snickers*
That would be for sure very funny to see that the other way around and if they had to kiss, I'm starting to ask myself if Naruto would have the guts to make the first step or if he would let Hinata make the job. Anyway, I still would like Naruto to make the move in an eventual canonization of NaruHina but I would like to see him as the shy one this time. That could bring funny situations.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Fallere825 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I saw this video either the same day 615 came out or the day after(can't remember)
 
I have a feeling that naruto will have the stuttering trait when it comes to hinata
I can see it now and then kiba  and kurama will be like since when did you stutter
and then kiba will sayI guess hinata rubbed off on you and he *snickers*
That would be for sure very funny to see that the other way around and if they had to kiss, I'm starting to ask myself if Naruto would have the guts to make the first step or if he would let Hinata make the job. Anyway, I still would like Naruto to make the move in an eventual canonization of NaruHina but I would like to see him as the shy one this time. That could bring funny situations.
^ Agreed. As much as i would like Naruto to initiate the scene that makes NaruHina canon. When it comes to the kiss, to me Hinata should be the one to kiss first.

1. To me it would show the ultimate development for her character. She would have gone from the girl that could not be too close to him without turning red and possibly fainting, to the girl that can be by his side and truly love him without being afraid to show it.
2. As loud, aggressive and direct as Naruto is, when it comes to love, its still relatively new to him and he really has no experience on the matter. With that and how important he thinks kissing a girl is, i'm pretty sure he would be nervous as hell thinking about it, making him the shy one in this situation.
That's when Hinata reads it in his eyes and kisses him

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:55 am

When that moment showed up in the manga I was stoked, to finally see Hinata come out of her shell, I was impressed by the fact that no longer will she chase after Naruto, but instead after the war, to stay by his side, holding his hand and to be with him forever.

I felt like Chapter 633 was an expansion on two moments, Naruto holding her hand (615) and squeezing it and then with her resolve (573), I think 633 show a minor reciprocation on Naruto's side and it shows a more determined Hinata, soon there will be a defining moment between Naruto and Hinata, they will address chapters of 573 and 615 and then expand upon it further, maybe expand upon chapter 437 as well, this time Naruto tells Hinata he loves her.

Whatever the next moment is, it will be the final straw, it will be what makes NaruHina canon, much to the displeasure of NS.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by lily567 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 pm

51-mustang wrote:When that moment showed up in the manga I was stoked, to finally see Hinata come out of her shell, I was impressed by the fact that no longer will she chase after Naruto, but instead after the war, to stay by his side, holding his hand and to be with him forever.

I felt like Chapter 633 was an expansion on two moments, Naruto holding her hand (615) and squeezing it and then with her resolve (573), I think 633 show a minor reciprocation on Naruto's side and it shows a more determined Hinata, soon there will be a defining moment between Naruto and Hinata, they will address chapters of 573 and 615 and then expand upon it further, maybe expand upon chapter 437 as well, this time Naruto tells Hinata he loves her.

Whatever the next moment is, it will be the final straw, it will be what makes NaruHina canon, much to the displeasure of NS.
I agree that it is a minor reciprocation
naruto and hinata speak through actions and words
in this case it was actions
it is as naruto asked hinata to go on a date after the war through eye contact in 633
well it can be possible
but what can I say a girl can dream right

she is confident that she will be by his side always meaning that she will be there to support, encourage,care and love him always
they are indeed soulmates

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 pm

lily567 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:When that moment showed up in the manga I was stoked, to finally see Hinata come out of her shell, I was impressed by the fact that no longer will she chase after Naruto, but instead after the war, to stay by his side, holding his hand and to be with him forever.

I felt like Chapter 633 was an expansion on two moments, Naruto holding her hand (615) and squeezing it and then with her resolve (573), I think 633 show a minor reciprocation on Naruto's side and it shows a more determined Hinata, soon there will be a defining moment between Naruto and Hinata, they will address chapters of 573 and 615 and then expand upon it further, maybe expand upon chapter 437 as well, this time Naruto tells Hinata he loves her.

Whatever the next moment is, it will be the final straw, it will be what makes NaruHina canon, much to the displeasure of NS.
I agree that it is a minor reciprocation
naruto and hinata speak through actions and words
in this case it was actions
it is as naruto asked hinata to go on a date after the war through eye contact in 633
well it can be possible
but what can I say a girl can dream right

she is confident that she will be by his side always meaning that she will be there to support, encourage,care and love him always
they are indeed soulmates
I was about to write in something else but I was getting a little tired so I stopped.

HInata is actually one half of what Naruto is and vice versa, even though they admit to one another that they are weak, they always seem to find a way to strengthen the others resolve, able to encourage one another through words and actions.

what I mean with Hinata being one half of Naruto isn't anything to do with the Heaven and Earth nonsense NS seems to come up with, but more along the lines that when Naruto is showing signs of faltering and is about to head down a dark path, Hinata is there to show him the light, just like something Naruto does to Hinata. It means they feed off one another's strengths to cover the others weaknesses. Which shows that even though they were strong in areas they were weak in other, Hinata for confidence which Naruto has in spades, Naruto for intelligence which Hinata has which was evident in the written exams when she tried to help him cheat, but the other thing Hinata gives Naruto which was something he never really had experienced love before, so for it to come from Hinata, really helped him evolve as a character.

It also seems that with chapter 615 and it being expanded upon in chapter 633 it seems that Hinata knew what Naruto was thinking and it makes her more determined to be by his side as the series ends.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by lily567 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:42 pm

51-mustang wrote:
lily567 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:When that moment showed up in the manga I was stoked, to finally see Hinata come out of her shell, I was impressed by the fact that no longer will she chase after Naruto, but instead after the war, to stay by his side, holding his hand and to be with him forever.

I felt like Chapter 633 was an expansion on two moments, Naruto holding her hand (615) and squeezing it and then with her resolve (573), I think 633 show a minor reciprocation on Naruto's side and it shows a more determined Hinata, soon there will be a defining moment between Naruto and Hinata, they will address chapters of 573 and 615 and then expand upon it further, maybe expand upon chapter 437 as well, this time Naruto tells Hinata he loves her.

Whatever the next moment is, it will be the final straw, it will be what makes NaruHina canon, much to the displeasure of NS.
I agree that it is a minor reciprocation
naruto and hinata speak through actions and words
in this case it was actions
it is as naruto asked hinata to go on a date after the war through eye contact in 633
well it can be possible
but what can I say a girl can dream right

she is confident that she will be by his side always meaning that she will be there to support, encourage,care and love him always
they are indeed soulmates
I was about to write in something else but I was getting a little tired so I stopped.

HInata is actually one half of what Naruto is and vice versa, even though they admit to one another that they are weak, they always seem to find a way to strengthen the others resolve, able to encourage one another through words and actions.

what I mean with Hinata being one half of Naruto isn't anything to do with the Heaven and Earth nonsense NS seems to come up with, but more along the lines that when Naruto is showing signs of faltering and is about to head down a dark path, Hinata is there to show him the light, just like something Naruto does to Hinata. It means they feed off one another's strengths to cover the others weaknesses. Which shows that even though they were strong in areas they were weak in other, Hinata for confidence which Naruto has in spades, Naruto for intelligence which Hinata has which was evident in the written exams when she tried to help him cheat, but the other thing Hinata gives Naruto which was something he never really had experienced love before, so for it to come from Hinata, really helped him evolve as a character.

It also seems that with chapter 615 and it being expanded upon in chapter 633 it seems that Hinata knew what Naruto was thinking and it makes her more determined to be by his side as the series ends.
I did never like that heaven and earth thing from the time I saw on the web(up till now I haven't seen that interview in which the ns got this from at all and I looking to find it I didn't see it )

any who
I agree with the half thing
you need two haves to make a whole right
naruto and hinata complete and compliment each other.
and that argument about sakura being smarter than hinata so it means naruto and sakura will pair up is just ridiculas
yes sakura trained  with tsunade but that doesn't mean that hinata didn't also train as well

they make up for each other's faults as you explained above and yes I believe hinata knew what he was thinking(I can tell by looking in your eyes)
naruto and hinata were looking in each other's eyes in 633

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Wait what? 615/633 was minor reciprocation? Compared to what, if I may ask? It was a frickin' big deal. Seriously, how are all those hand hold panels, eye contact, hand squeeze and the cover minor reciprocation?
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Wait what? 615/633 was minor reciprocation? Compared to what, if I may ask? It was a frickin' big deal. Seriously, how are all those hand hold panels, eye contact, hand squeeze and the cover minor reciprocation?
minor in terms of the fact that Naruto is starting to accept Hinata's love further, taking her hand is one step towards that major moment where he says it himself, it was only the starting point, sure the cover and the 14 panels were all there and they are important, and it does show that Naruto is taking the right step towards falling in love with Hinata. I am not denying the fact that Naruto taking Hinata's hand was a big deal because it was a huge deal because it was an important step towards the NaruHina development, it also means that NaruHina is basically canon, but we need to hear three words from Naruto himself to finalise everything 615/633 stood for.

I am not saying that those two weren't major, as they were massive in development terms.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 pm

51-mustang wrote:minor in terms of the fact that Naruto is starting to accept Hinata's love further, taking her hand is one step towards that major moment where he says it himself, it was only the starting point, sure the cover and the 14 panels were all there and they are important, and it does show that Naruto is taking the right step towards falling in love with Hinata. I am not denying the fact that Naruto taking Hinata's hand was a big deal because it was a huge deal because it was an important step towards the NaruHina development, it also means that NaruHina is basically canon, but we need to hear three words from Naruto himself to finalise everything 615/633 stood for.

I am not saying that those two weren't major, as they were massive in development terms.
So it's minor because "Naruto's starting to accept Hinata's love further". If he's indeed accepting Hinata's love and, as you said, "basically makes NH canon"; why is 615 minor? And, kinda beside the point, but if you really think he's taking the right steps towards falling in love with Hinata, you might as well say it's canon already, unless you're maybe giving NS  the benefit of the doubt or something.

Then you say it was massive in terms of development which confuses me because it contradicts what you said above and because I don't know in what other terms could we even talk about in regard to NH moments.


Last edited by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Mustang on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:46 pm

I have had a fair bit to drink, so what I am saying is not making sense, (should drink less alcohol lol) it makes me say crazy things.

I might have to wait until I am a little more sober before I continue.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:59 pm

lily567 wrote:we all know that hinata resolved to stop chasing after naruto  and that once the war ends she is going to stop once and for all. next time I will be walking with you holding your hand . wait for me !!


I will like to know what you guys though when you first read this from hinata.
me personally thought when I first read this was that hinata was finally going to make a move on naruto.
I read somewhere where people  actually  took this literary, meaning she is going to be friends with him.  

  -__-    naruto and hinata were friends since they were younger so...
"next time I will be walking with you holding your hand . wait for me !!" wait for me i hardly count friend zone

i think that if a time skip happens after this they will be together. just give them time
avatar
IIRUNEII


Posts : 239
Gender : Male
Location : In the Kingdom of The Black Order

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum