Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata's resolve

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata's resolve

Post by lily567 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:41 pm

we all know that hinata resolved to stop chasing after naruto  and that once the war ends she is going to stop once and for all. next time I will be walking with you holding your hand . wait for me !!

I will like to know what you guys though when you first read this from hinata.
me personally thought when I first read this was that hinata was finally going to make a move on naruto.
I read somewhere where people  actually  took this literary, meaning she is going to be friends with him.  

-__-    naruto and hinata were friends since they were younger so...

lily567

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata's resolve

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm

When I read that, I was uber happy. Hinata, making all of the NH fans excited. xD
I don't know how one would interpret that as her wanting to be friends with him. O:
My Hinata means she's gonna get her man bro. :D
Believe it.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:16 pm

I was just surprised. Such confidence. The girl who used to blush at Naruto saying that he liked people like her, now is proclaiming, without any shyness whatsoever, that she'll stop chasing after him after the war is over and she'll be holding his hand and walking with him.
I also interpreted it as Hinata saying that she'll make her move when the war is over. As she says in her confession, she's always been chasing after Naruto wanting to be him. So the idea of "stopping once and for all" is to actually be with him instead of just wishing. And with 633, what she meant is more than obvious.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:I was just surprised. Such confidence. The girl who used to blushed at Naruto saying that he liked people like her, now is proclaiming, without any shyness whatsoever, that she'll stop chasing after him after the war is over and she'll be holding his hand and walking with him.
I also interpreted it as Hinata saying that she'll make her move when the war is over. As she says in her confession, she's always been chasing after Naruto wanting to be him. So the idea of "stopping once and for all" is to actually be with him instead of just wishing. And with 633, what she meant is more than obvious.
exactly. when I read it I was proud of hinata and that she was finally coming out of her shell and actually doing something.. she is finally making a move on  naruto and isn't that what us nh fans wanted which was for her to come out of her shell and make a move on naruto. :D

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm

She is totally gonna go on the attack, if you know what I mean... 
I am so happy that she is NOT gonna just continue being shy and wait for him to make the move!! 
She swore that she will now be walking beside him, holding his hand......oh the feels..... 
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:34 pm

What Hinata said made me fanboy hard. Such growth and confidence, i was like " YEAH HINATA, GO GET YOUR MAN!!!  

I'd like to see Hinata make the move but she confessed, so it's up to Naruto to make the move before her.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:39 pm

^Totally, Naruto needs to make the move so that NS can't say, "But it was on on Hinata's part! It's all one-sided!" ugh:killme: 
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:33 pm

I was surprised when I read it lol, was like "Woah, Hinata's getting bold!"

But basically I interpreted it as Hinata promising herself that after the war, she'd stop chasing after Naruto with the too-shy-to-reveal-feelings routine of her pre-confession days and be more upfront with him about her feelings. She's going to really put herself out there.
I'm glad Hinata's going to be more upfront about it, but I really want a Naruto --> Hinata moment right now =)
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Aelita wrote:I was surprised when I read it lol, was like "Woah, Hinata's getting bold!"

But basically I interpreted it as Hinata promising herself that after the war, she'd stop chasing after Naruto with the too-shy-to-reveal-feelings routine of her pre-confession days and be more upfront with him about her feelings. She's going to really put herself out there.
I'm glad Hinata's going to be more upfront about it, but I really want a Naruto --> Hinata moment right now =)

we really need a naruto-->hinata moment.  its basically naruto's turn to do something  

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 pm

When I saw it, it meant to me that Hinata was going to stop chasing Naruto and be with Naruto after the war. I'm very glad that she isn't shy anymore and can be around him the she is. She has come along way. Now it is Naruto's turn to do the same she said she would be doing, on both their parts.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Words can't even describe how I felt when Hinata said all that. Joy and pride is pretty close to what I felt. I'm proud that she's definitely gonna go one the offensive after this war is over with. She's is taking an even bigger step and as a shy person myself I am so proud of her.

That whole time I was like, "Hinata, go get your man girl!~" Ah, the feels right now.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:17 pm

I thought Hinata was really self-confident, as if she already knew she was going to be with Naruto after the war.

But in my opinion, she has nothing more to prove. I'm very proud of her. I would like to see Naruteo making the move to her...

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Well, her dream is already become true for me. Just look at this page:
SPOILER:
That smile Naruto gave her. It was right at the moment of holding hands, but exactly this panel wasn't in chapter 615. I think Kishimoto brought this new panel from that moment for one reason - to show through Hinata that Naruto finally accepted her and loves her. You know, that Naruto smiles a lot, but in a funny or sometimes stupid way while acting tough, but this smile is absolutely different for his character - you can clearly see that this smile is pure, kind and probably trying to show real love, not for a friend anymore, but for a woman, that was always by his side.

Kishimoto brought this panel from her perspective to show, that even Hinata is finally with Naruto - she never stops to go even further, because he is doing the same thing always, because there is no limits for you to grow. And since Naruto is always going forward, she has to do the same, to stay by his side forever, like she did in chapter 615. He never stops be her inspiration for self improvement, even when they will get married, I'm sure they will not stop training more and building their love even stronger. As I said - there is no limits for anything, you can always go further, you just need never give up and stay at your true ninja way forever.

P.S. And yes, I like her confident words back then. Our little girl truly grew up *tears* And it's all thanks to Naruto, that saved her with his smile.

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:54 pm

^ You hit nail on the head with this one!~ Oh, Hinata. You make me so proud. And Naruto, thank you for finally realizing who was by your side this whole time.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

^ This makes me feel even happier and warm inside. I love it!!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:30 am

she has shown us that she will not her shyness hinder her from not only going after naruto but also shows us that she wouldn't let her shyness from preventing her from protecting the man she loves

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:28 am

Me:

I was happy and was shipping NaruHina even harder....Naruto you better return her feelings or else

Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 am

^ I know that's right. After all this I better be seeing a hug or something after this is over with. Hinata should be glomping him when it's over lol
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 am

All I honestly want to see is Naruto and hinata fight side by side using some awesome combo attack.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 am

think he already has done started returning her love!!!   
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am

CoolChels wrote: think he already has done started returning her love!!!   

think he has already started returning her love  
^ fixed it for ya

@twinsteps

I agree with you right now it would be good to see naruto fight side  by side  with hinata  using a combo jutsu any thing else romantic wise comes after

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 am

Would have she thought about that if she was not sure about Naruto's feelings for her?

The "it's all in your eyes moment" which happened before showed how Naruto and Hinata are able to read and feel each others heart.

She might already know that Naruto loves her too. If it was not the case, she would not have been so confident.

That shows again that Hinata and Naruto don't need big statements and many words to declare their love. They can understand themselves only through eye contact.

And Neji noticed that.

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it was already known by her and I love how determined and confident she is about being with him for good when this war is over with.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 am

Hinata is so confident that she'll be with Naruto after the war. She won't be shy to show off her love for Naruto and she won't care about what some say like on this picture:

http://sail-kunascha-uchiha.deviantart.com/art/Road-to-Ninja-NaruHina-FanArt-315795488

Naruto will be the shy one lol.

I found that video too. So touching. It shows Naruto and Hnata a bit before and just after Neji's death and some perspective for the future which fit to Hinata's resolve imo.

The video's name is Hinata stays by Naruto's side... by Kabi

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just added something)
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Irielo wrote:Hinata is so confident that she'll be with Naruto after the war. She won't be shy to show off her love for Naruto and she won't care about what some say like on this picture:

http://sail-kunascha-uchiha.deviantart.com/art/Road-to-Ninja-NaruHina-FanArt-315795488

Naruto will be the shy one lol.

I found that video too. So touching. It shows Naruto and Hnata a bit before and just after Neji's death and some perspective for the future which fit to Hinata's resolve imo.

The video's name is Hinata stays by Naruto's side... by Kabi

I saw this video either the same day 615 came out or the day after(can't remember)

I have a feeling that naruto will have the stuttering trait when it comes to hinata
I can see it now and then kiba and kurama will be like since when did you stutter
and then kiba will sayI guess hinata rubbed off on you and he *snickers*

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum