Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The values taught in Naruto

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The values taught in Naruto

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 pm

What are the most important concepts and values taught in Naruto according to you?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: The values taught in Naruto

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:34 am

Keep shooting for your dreams, reguardless of others do or say.

May not be a biggy but important to me.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm gonna go with the will of fire.
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Have a deep appreciation to the person that changed your life.
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Don't let your past self hold you back from the person you could be now.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 pm

To always strive to do your best and to never give up even when all hope is lost. Make the best of things and do what you can. When someone seems to be lost, always stick by that person and never give up on them.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Friends and family; how they can make you the strongest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanks for your answers. Actually, there are so much values, concepts etc. taught inside this manga... I'll just name those which I think are the most important.

1) Love: Romantic love or friendship love can give the power to overcome weaknesses and create wonders. Hinata, in my opinion, is the perfect example. Her love for Naruto drove her to train harder and harder and get more self-confident.

That's why she did not hesitate to interfere during Naruto's fight against Pein, although he said that nobody should come in the way. She somehow disobeyed Naruto's order and at the same time she confessed.
That showed how strong she really is.

About friendship: Naruto never judged Sasuke. He always tried to understand him and bring him back on the right track. When he realized that he still needed to become stronger so that he could face Sasuke, he trained hard and became indeed stronger.

Love and sacrifice: Naruto's parents, Iruka's parents sacrificed themselves for their children and for the village. Itachi sacrificed his whole life and his reputation for the sake of the village and for the next generation which was incarnated by his younger brother Sasuke.

That is another value in Naruto: the next generation. In order to protect the future of the children, the elders must be ready to sacrifice themselves as it was the case for the Sandaime when Orochimaru attacked the village.

Hatred is also there in the manga and hatred is like a tool which can give a lot of power but lead to madness. Sasuke is an example and Obito too. Obito had the same dreams like Naruto and was in fact like Naruto. Unfortunately, after losing Rin, he chose the path of hatred and could not free himself from it and that led to the consequences we know.

That leads to other concepts: justice/injustice. Often when the life of these characters who have chosen the path of hatred is shown, one can see that they suffer from a deep feeling of injustice.

As example, I'll take Nagato. He explained himself how the rain village was the victim of wars between great nations and how his parents were killed in front of him. When one suffers from injustice, one seeks for justice. That is why Nagato did not accept any idea of peace based without justice. With this story, Kishi told us a lot about life itself...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:07 pm

^ These are many great lessons and concepts to be learned. When we look into the themes of Naruto, we can connect with these in our own world and our very lives.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Irielo wrote:Thanks for your answers. Actually, there are so much values, concepts etc. taught inside this manga... I'll just name those which I think are the most important.

1) Love: Romantic love or friendship love can give the power to overcome weaknesses and create wonders. Hinata, in my opinion, is the perfect example. Her love for Naruto drove her to train harder and harder and get more self-confident.

That's why she did not hesitate to interfere during Naruto's fight against Pein, although he said that nobody should come in the way. She somehow disobeyed Naruto's order and at the same time she confessed.
That showed how strong she really is.

About friendship: Naruto never judged Sasuke. He always tried to understand him and bring him back on the right track. When he realized that he still needed to become stronger so that he could face Sasuke, he trained hard and became indeed stronger.

Love and sacrifice: Naruto's parents, Iruka's parents sacrificed themselves for their children and for the village. Itachi sacrificed his whole life and his reputation for the sake of the village and for the next generation which was incarnated by his younger brother Sasuke.

That is another value in Naruto: the next generation. In order to protect the future of the children, the elders must be ready to sacrifice themselves as it was the case for the Sandaime when Orochimaru attacked the village.

Hatred is also there in the manga and hatred is like a tool which can give a lot of power but lead to madness. Sasuke is an example and Obito too. Obito had the same dreams like Naruto and was in fact like Naruto. Unfortunately, after losing Rin, he chose the path of hatred and could not free himself from it and that led to the consequences we know.

That leads to other concepts: justice/injustice. Often when the life of these characters who have chosen the path of hatred is shown, one can see that they suffer from a deep feeling of injustice.

As example, I'll take Nagato. He explained himself how the rain village was the victim of wars between great nations and how his parents were killed in front of him. When one suffers from injustice, one seeks for justice. That is why Nagato did not accept any idea of peace based without justice. With this story, Kishi told us a lot about life itself...
This. It's like you said every word for me.

But I can also add, that Naruto taught me, that villains are not alway an ultimate bad guys, who wasn't ever good and became so without reasons. Naruto showed me, that even if a person looks like a bad guy for you, you can reach the light that is hiding inside him and grant him with second chance, like Naruto did with Zabuza and Nagato. When I was watching anime, I hated both of them from the bottom of my heart for who they are, but when I saw their back stories, their revelations, I start feeling sorry for them. It showed me, that even in the darkest soul there is still the light, that can be reborn again and you should try to give them a second chance for redemption. Naruto and Obito are perfect example of this concept - both were so similar during childhood, but because of different circumstances they became absolutely different from each other - it means that each of them could become one another, if you switch places. I want to say, that you should not judge a person right away, you need to learn his reasons and then try to put yourself on his place and only then you can make some conclusions.

And of course - never give up and don't go back on your words, because it's my ninja way.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:But I can also add, that Naruto taught me, that villains are not alway an ultimate bad guys, who wasn't ever good and became so without reasons. Naruto showed me, that even if a person looks like a bad guy for you, you can reach the light that is hiding inside him and grant him with second chance, like Naruto did with Zabuza and Nagato. When I was watching anime, I hated both of them from the bottom of my heart for who they are, but when I saw their back stories, their revelations, I start feeling sorry for them. It showed me, that even in the darkest soul there is still the light, that can be reborn again and you should try to give them a second chance for redemption. Naruto and Obito are perfect example of this concept - both were so similar during childhood, but because of different circumstances they became absolutely different from each other - it means that each of them could become one another, if you switch places. I want to say, that you should not judge a person right away, you need to learn his reasons and then try to put yourself on his place and only then you can make some conclusions.

And of course - never give up and don't go back on your words, because it's my ninja way.

Thanks to participate at it! If I understood your post properly, one could add values like: empathy and forgiveness.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:But I can also add, that Naruto taught me, that villains are not alway an ultimate bad guys, who wasn't ever good and became so without reasons. Naruto showed me, that even if a person looks like a bad guy for you, you can reach the light that is hiding inside him and grant him with second chance, like Naruto did with Zabuza and Nagato. When I was watching anime, I hated both of them from the bottom of my heart for who they are, but when I saw their back stories, their revelations, I start feeling sorry for them. It showed me, that even in the darkest soul there is still the light, that can be reborn again and you should try to give them a second chance for redemption. Naruto and Obito are perfect example of this concept - both were so similar during childhood, but because of different circumstances they became absolutely different from each other - it means that each of them could become one another, if you switch places. I want to say, that you should not judge a person right away, you need to learn his reasons and then try to put yourself on his place and only then you can make some conclusions.

Thanks to participate at it! If I understood your post properly, one could add values like: empathy and  forgiveness.
Exactly. My bad English sometimes reveal itself.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am

Do what it takes to achieve your dreams. Sometimes your dreams change, other times the reasons you strive for your goals change.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Exactly. My bad English sometimes reveal itself.

Sorry my friend if you misunderstood me. My english is not perfect as well as english is not my mothertongue. So don't care about it.

@eromreven Thanks for your interesting thoughts!
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum