Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and Kurama

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina and Kurama

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 am

Welcome!
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 pm

I think Kurama knows everything... I remember Kurama said that he always was seeing Naruto from inside him (I don't remember when it was)... that's why I'm sure he knows everything, therefore I think he "felt/saw"  when Hinata was around watching to Naruto when he was training and so on.

Knowing this, I think Kuruma would say to Naruto that he saw how she always has been worried about him, he always saw her around, her presence almost always was close to Naruto (saw her or felt her chakra, I don't know XD), but her shyness did not allow her to close to him. (She wanted, but she couldn't, until now, 'cause she's each time closer him) and that all those things demostrate her feelings for Naruto are real, are pures. I don't know which words Kurama would use, but the "message" could be what I said. At least, I like it.
And Kurama could cheer Naruto to take the decision to go and talk to Hinata, 'cause I think (I'm sure) Naruto are developing strong feelings towards her :)
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:30 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:I think Kurama knows everything... I remember Kurama said that he always was seeing Naruto from inside him (I don't remember when it was)... that's why I'm sure he knows everything, therefore I think he "felt/saw"  when Hinata was around watching to Naruto when he was training and so on.

Knowing this, I think Kuruma would say to Naruto that he saw how she always has been worried about him, he always saw her around, her presence almost always was close to Naruto (saw her or felt her chakra, I don't know XD), but her shyness did not allow her to close to him. (She wanted, but she couldn't, until now, 'cause she's each time closer him) and that all those things demostrate her feelings for Naruto are real, are pures. I don't know which words Kurama would use, but the "message" could be what I said. At least, I like it.
And Kurama could cheer Naruto to take the decision to go and talk to Hinata, 'cause I think (I'm sure) Naruto are developing strong feelings towards her :)
yes kurama has always known. I think when naruto was trying to make friends with kurama was when kurama noted that he saw everything.
I can see kurama explaining to him and encourage naruto to go tlk to her but knowing kurama, I think he might tease naruto along with the encouragement

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:17 am

Anchy97 wrote:Kurama: ''Hmpf... Took ya long enough to realize. Or was it that you couldn't get over your first kiss? After being stuck with your nagging mother, I KNOW ABOUT ROMANCE MORE THAN YOU! HAHAHAHAHAH!''
Naruto ~depressed~
Kurama ~sigh~: ''What's wrong? Need some advice? Listen, I know Sakura punching you all the time was just her playing with you... It's not. Women have weird way of ''training'' men''
Naruto: ''Huh? Training? Sakura-chan punching me... WHAT KIND OF SICK TRAINING ARE YOU THINKING OF?!''
Kurama: ''ROMANCE TRAINING! AND STOP IMAGINING HINATA NAKED ALREADY! YEAH, I CAN SEE EVERYTHING THAT COMES IN YOUR MIND''
Naruto ~nosebleed~

I just imagined that scene and i couldn't help it but to squeal and fan boy :D
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 pm

lol but training men that is one thing in terms of sakura punching naruto that is incorrect cause if that was the case then sakura would have trained naruto instead of pervy sage

on't get me wrong but you scenario is very interesting and i can see a pervy kurama :D

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 pm

I just had a thought.. He was in Kushina and Mito? [Hope I spelled her name right] Hashirama's wife.. He I think has seen everything from a woman's point of view o.O

ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm

I actually felt this long back.. Kurama is actually a part of Naruto.It would know Naruto's innermost feelings.Maybe Kurama already knows that Naruto loves Hinata.I have a feeling that Kurama will be the one to encourage Naruto to propose Hinata in the future. Kurama would say Minato and Kushina would exactly want a girl like Hinata as their daughter in law!
;)
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:26 pm

that would be good but knowing kuramahe might mot likely tease naruto about it
i can imagine a sly grin coming from kurama

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Things are gonna get awkward for Kurama if Naruto and Hinata get married and decide to have kids
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 pm

either kurama will block it out when it is time for  mini narutos or hinatas are in the process to be made or most likely kurama may be free completely and wouldn't have to see anything but who knows

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am

I hope by that time Kurama would become free..   Else imagine Kurama seeing all the romance!
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:05 am

Naruto is not Kurama's first host. Both of his prior hosts had at least one child. I don't expect Kurama to still be "contained" by the end of the series anyway.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:32 am

Actually Yin kurama is not anymore in Naruto but Yang Kurama is inside Naruto i think or he does have an incomplete version of Kurama inside himself so dunno iF Yang Kurama is the one inside Naruto then we can't hope too much cause that Kurama doesn't have any memories regarding Naruto's childhood..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:14 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Actually Yin kurama is not anymore in Naruto but Yang Kurama is inside Naruto i think or he does have an incomplete version of Kurama inside himself so dunno iF Yang Kurama is the one inside Naruto then we can't hope too much cause that Kurama doesn't have any memories regarding Naruto's childhood..

I thought it was the other way around, that Yang Kurama was no more inside Naruto but Yin kurama now.   

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:28 am

Yeah, Minato had Yin Kurama while Naruto had Yang Kurama. Madara removed Yang Kurama from Naruto and Obito ended up putting Yin Kurama inside Naruto (along with parts of Shukaku and Gyuki).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:41 am

mmmmm Yin is the white one? or yang was it'? seriously is kind of confusing in that aspect XD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:50 am

I don't pay attention to colors. I just know that when we learned that Naruto did not hold all of Kurama we were told that Minato sealed the Yin inside of himself and the Yang inside of Naruto.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:11 pm

That's why i said it's confusing isn't Yin the white one and Yang the black one?? That's why I said I'm kind of confused and now
a:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang
this too so basically got me more confused in that aspect... =¿ but well the thing is that really the Kurama Naruto has now inside of himself doesn't have any memories regarding his childhood so I don't think we could expect much intervention from Kurama when it comes to NaruHina...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:41 pm

That has no bearing on the manga appearances. The manga is drawn in b/w (and what's considered "white" or "black" in the manga has zero to do with actual color schemes but instead to help make things noticeable). Kurama is never colored as anything other than reddish/orange when shown. The only reason for color differences in the manga is that Kishimoto wanted the "new" (or Yin) Kurama to appear different from the "old" (or Yang) Kurama that we had been seeing for years.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:15 pm

And well Yamasaki isn't the new Kurama as you say different right?? then it doesn't know what it's other side knows the old kurama "the one who was extracted from Naruto" regarding Naruto's life.. only what he knows right now I think unless Naruto gives him acces to those memories... or who knows maybe some part of the old kurama is inside Naruto and the new Kurama get those memories and then I can say that Kurama could kind of come into the discussion regarding Naruto's and Hinata's relationship together.. I think Kishimoto took the old Kurama from Naruto so it can't be said that Kurama was really the one to "help (as to say it in a good word)" Naruto decide in his love life..'cause that is Naruto's decision and Naruto's alone.... right?? 'cause we know Hinata's decision and that is that she wants to be with Naruto forever.. and it looks like Naruto wants the same.. to be with Hinata forever but we still have to see that.. don't you think so??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:03 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:I think Kishimoto took the old Kurama from Naruto so it can't be said that Kurama was really the one to "help (as to say it in a good word)" Naruto decide in his love life..'cause that is Naruto's decision and Naruto's alone.... right?? 'cause we know Hinata's decision and that is that she wants to be with Naruto forever.. and it looks like Naruto wants the same.. to be with Hinata forever but we still have to see that.. don't you think so??

Yang Kurama was extracted from Naruto not because of the possibility of him helping Naruto in his romantic life. Yang Kurama's extraction served more the action and brought some tensions in the story (Naruto dying...). In other words, I highly doubt Kishimoto did that on romantic purposes for his story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:25 pm

What Irielo said. 99% of what happens in the story has zero to do with the romance subplot. That's the main reason I think the romance is so easy to understand. There's no "underneath the underneath" to spot when it comes to the romance. It's blatant and straightforward.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:16 pm

mmmmmm.... well it's true what you are saying... but remember Kishimoto himself said he likes to write romance and well... yeah I admit there's a straightforward romance subplot in the manga but who knows?? it could be the reason I'm telling "maybe and only maybe" remember Kishimoto is really a genius when writing obviously he has flaws but he knows how to make everything in his story follow the storyline at all and to tell you the truth.. Naruto dying ¬¬ how many times has it been that I've seen Naruto or Hinata nearly dying.. seriously all of those times nearly gave me heart attacks XD and made my kokoro stop beating like 5 beats... that's why I once said.. NaruHina story has given a lot of emotions and I think Kishimoto knows that for us NaruHina fans those moments (involving Naruto and Hinata) give us more impact than any other moments in the manga don't you think so??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:00 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmmmm.... well it's true what you are saying... but remember Kishimoto himself said he likes to write romance and well... yeah I admit there's a straightforward romance subplot in the manga but who knows?? it could be the reason I'm telling "maybe and only maybe" remember Kishimoto is really a genius when writing obviously he has flaws but he knows how to make everything in his story follow the storyline at all and to tell you the truth.. Naruto dying ¬¬ how many times has it been that I've seen Naruto or Hinata nearly dying.. seriously all of those times nearly gave me heart attacks XD and made my kokoro stop beating like 5 beats... that's why I once said.. NaruHina story has given a lot of emotions and I think Kishimoto knows that for us NaruHina fans those moments (involving Naruto and Hinata) give us more impact than any other moments in the manga don't you think so??

To use what Yamasaki Akaiko's quoted, you are looking for the "underneath of underneath" here. I agree on the fact that the events occurring in the story often trigger some emotions but these events don't concern romance automatically. Naruto "dying" by losing Kurama created some tensions about the hero's eventual death. Of course, if Naruto died it would have compromised NaruHina chances to happen, however, giving a romantic coloration to events which have nothing to do with it is quite biased (the same way it is sometimes reproached to NS).

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 am

mmmmmm I see Irielo well that's just an opinion as I said :D, and well the tension of the hero dying.... well a lot of times has happened
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum