Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and Kurama

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina and Kurama

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:32 am

Wouldn't it be great, if Kurama started playing father's role for Naruto after the end of war? It's obvious, that all Edo Hokages will disappear eventually.

Kurama has lived through various of jinchuurikis and has a lot of experience locked inside of him, that he can share with Naruto. He can tell him everything about Uzumaki clan. And of course, he can guide him to Hinata with the right words and actions, since Kurama was mostly sealed in women, he probably is able to understand woman's heart better, which could allow him to help Naruto make things right with Hinata.

It would be amazing, if Kurama would help Naruto and Hinata come to Naruto's inner realm, where they both could rest and Naruto could finally introduce Kurama to Hinata.

But it will be better, if Naruto would somehow set Kurama free, so Naruto and Hinata could make an awesome dates at the top of Kurama's giant head =)
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:10 am

Godfather Kurama? I approve
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Wouldn't it be great, if Kurama started playing father's role for Naruto after the end of war? It's obvious, that all Edo Hokages will disappear eventually.

Kurama has lived through various of jinchuurikis and has a lot of experience locked inside of him, that he can share with Naruto. He can tell him everything about Uzumaki clan. And of course, he can guide him to Hinata with the right words and actions, since Kurama was mostly sealed in women, he probably is able to understand woman's heart better, which could allow him to help Naruto make things right with Hinata.

It would be amazing, if Kurama would help Naruto and Hinata come to Naruto's inner realm, where they both could rest and Naruto could finally introduce Kurama to Hinata.

But it will be better, if Naruto would somehow set Kurama free, so Naruto and Hinata could make an awesome dates at the top of Kurama's giant head =)

I find this idea of Kurama advising Naruto very interesting. And how he could reveal what he knows about the Uzumaki clan, his experiences etc. That would be an entertaining scenario indeed.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:28 pm

^ I agree, the less 3rd party interference, the better. But if he was already confident it would be a cool comedy touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:18 am

Naruto episode 327 has Kurama thinking about all those times, when Naruto was in need of his power and where he was able to gain control over Naruto. One of the flashbacks is Hinata been striked by Pain. I thought it was cute to show, that Kurama remember everything in details from Naruto's very birth.

And episode 328 has a blood vow.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Alright time to hit this topic on the head with a different idea. and this has a lot to do with Hinata's confession and why Kurama didn't finish her off when he had the chance.

Is there a possibility that Kurama actually respects Hinata because of the fact that she love Naruto? is there a possibility that he parallels her with Naruto's parents and their sacrifice that they made for him? or is the fact that he supports NaruHina? we never really got to the POV of Kurama as to what he really thinks of Hinata, maybe he thinks of her as someone that can help Naruto reach his goals.

What we do know is that after Hinata was cut down and after Naruto lost control, Kurama had the chance to kill her but didn't, why? we may never know why, but there is a small chance that Kurama himself supports NaruHina, but if that is the case Kurama could very well play a part in Naruto's ultimate choice, it could very well mean Naruto will most likely choose Hinata as his love partner.

So the biggest question is, what will Kurama do to play a part in a future NaruHina moment? because we know that he will play a role, but then again the other that will play a part is Minato and Naruto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypen on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Kurama is super nice to Hinata. Like he calls her -sama or something. Imagine if Naruto gets in an argument with hinata, Kurama would be like
"You whiskered idiot, what the he'll did you do?"
*turns around*
"Are you alright Hinata-sama?" *smiles*
(this is assuming the nine tails is freed from naruto)

Graypen

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 pm

51-mustang wrote:Alright time to hit this topic on the head with a different idea. and this has a lot to do with Hinata's confession and why Kurama didn't finish her off when he had the chance.

Is there a possibility that Kurama actually respects Hinata because of the fact that she love Naruto? is there a possibility that he parallels her with Naruto's parents and their sacrifice that they made for him? or is the fact that he supports NaruHina? we never really got to the POV of Kurama as to what he really thinks of Hinata, maybe he thinks of her as someone that can help Naruto reach his goals.

What we do know is that after Hinata was cut down and after Naruto lost control, Kurama had the chance to kill her but didn't, why? we may never know why, but there is a small chance that Kurama himself supports NaruHina, but if that is the case Kurama could very well play a part in Naruto's ultimate choice, it could very well mean Naruto will most likely choose Hinata as his love partner.

So the biggest question is, what will Kurama do to play a part in a future NaruHina moment? because we know that he will play a role, but then again the other that will play a part is Minato and Naruto.
You got me thinking about something and here is what I came with.

437 and 615 are similar. In both chapters it is Hinata and Kurama who helps Naruto. In 437 Hinata's love finally reached Naruto's ears and heart, which made him mix with Kurama after witnessing Hinata's "death" and then Kurama took care of that Hinata wouldn't be hurt during fight with Pain. In 615 Kurama supported Hinata's words about connection, which together with Hinata's words and care return Naruto from darkness. It's like if Kurama was influenced by Hinata all this time along side with Naruto, since Bijuu and Jinchuuriki are shares with their emotions between each other.

I'm sure that sooner or later there will be a comment about NaruHina from Kurama himself.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:26 pm

there is still so many questions with NaruHina when it comes to the third party views, (most of which are extremely accurate) the first being Kiba, then Neji who sacrificed his life for the two, then there is a good chance Kurama will have a say in all of this as well, in turn this could lead to a canonisation of NaruHina in the not too distant future.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:41 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Alright time to hit this topic on the head with a different idea. and this has a lot to do with Hinata's confession and why Kurama didn't finish her off when he had the chance.

You got me thinking about something and here is what I came with.

437 and 615 are similar. In both chapters it is Hinata and Kurama who helps Naruto. In 437 Hinata's love finally reached Naruto's ears and heart, which made him mix with Kurama after witnessing Hinata's "death" and then Kurama took care of that Hinata wouldn't be hurt during fight with Pain. In 615 Kurama supported Hinata's words about connection, which together with Hinata's words and care return Naruto from darkness. It's like if Kurama was influenced by Hinata all this time along side with Naruto, since Bijuu and Jinchuuriki are shares with their emotions between each other.

I'm sure that sooner or later there will be a comment about NaruHina from Kurama himself.
51-mustang wrote:there is still so many questions with NaruHina when it comes to the third party views, (most of which are extremely accurate) the first being Kiba, then Neji who sacrificed his life for the two, then there is a good chance Kurama will have a say in all of this as well, in turn this could lead to a canonisation of NaruHina in the not too distant future.
there are a lot more questions than answers for this. the question I would most likely use is' what is hinata to kurama? I mean hinata is like anyother human out there. what makes her so special. does she remind kurama of someone? kurama knows that naruto likes hinata and I am sure kurama notes that naruto behaves differently when it comes to hinata than with sakura or anyone else. for some reason I have a feeling that kurama will tease naruto about hinata far worse than kiba(if you guys get what I mean) hinata holds a special place in naruto's heart, a place that I don't even think that even sakura holds and I think kurama knows that too. so I think that not only will we get a naruhina moment, but I think we will get two teases,one form kiba and one from kurama, we just gotta find out who will turn into a tomato first  

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 am

Well if it involves Kurama, my bet is that Naruto will turn to a tomato first.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:32 am

51-mustang wrote:Well if it involves Kurama, my bet is that Naruto will turn to a tomato first.
now my question to you guys is if kurama teases naruto, how will he do it and what do you think he will say?

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 am

lily567 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Well if it involves Kurama, my bet is that Naruto will turn to a tomato first.
now my question to you guys is if  kurama teases naruto, how will he do it and what do you think he will say?
Naruto and Minato teleports to kunai, which is near to Hinata.

Kurama: Hey, Naruto, look who is there, don't you want to say her something?
Dark Kurama: Oh, so that's his girlfriend that you told me about?
Naruto: What the...? When did you got time to tell him?
Kurama: When you bumb fists with your father, we exchanged memories.
Dark Kurama: Yeah, that was like to live a life in one moment. This Hinata is really something. Other me, how you were able to be so patient about this whole situation? I mean, Hinata loved Naruto from the very start, but this guy didn't ever noticed? Hahahahaha
Kurama: You can't even imagine what pain in the ass it was. Seriously, when a girl is acting shy and blushes when you near her, doesn't it say you at least anything? But that brat thought that she is weird...
Naruto: COULD YOU PLEASE STOP?! I know that I was blind and stupid for not noticing her. You can't even imagine how hard I regret this, that I didn't notice her from the beginning, my life could be so much better for the very long time already... But I'm glad that I have Hinata, I always had, she was always there... She really loves me... And you know what? I love Hinata too, I guess this is something I need to go and tell her...

Kurama/Dark Kurama: It's about damn time!

Minato: What just happened?
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 am

Kurama is know for his sarcasm right? I could see it playing out like this.

Light Kurama: you know Naruto, Hinata has been waiting for you.
Naruto: but I don't know what to say to her.
Dark Kurama: so she is your girlfriend?
Light Kurama: yes she is, too bad this idiot is so dense.
Naruto: hey it isn't like I didn't notice her.
Light and Dark Kurama: So Naruto are you going to kiss her.
Naruto: I have no idea how to kiss a girl.
light Kurama: Yeah but you did kiss Sasuke.
Dark Kurama: do tell my lighter friend.
Light Kurama: oh it was hilarious, and it was his first kiss too.
Naruto: hey don't say that sort of stuff, don't mention it, and please keep it quiet from my dad.
Dark Kurama: why, hey Minato.
Naruto: fine I will go and give Hinata a nice kiss, will that shut you both up?
Light/Dark Kurama: More than likely (fist bumps while Naruto leaves) Victory is ours.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
now my question to you guys is if  kurama teases naruto, how will he do it and what do you think he will say?
Naruto and Minato teleports to kunai, which is near to Hinata.

Kurama: Hey, Naruto, look who is there, don't you want to say her something?
Dark Kurama: Oh, so that's his girlfriend that you told me about?
Naruto: What the...? When did you got time to tell him?
Kurama: When you bumb fists with your father, we exchanged memories.
Dark Kurama: Yeah, that was like to live a life in one moment. This Hinata is really something. Other me, how you were able to be so patient about this whole situation? I mean, Hinata loved Naruto from the very start, but this guy didn't ever noticed? Hahahahaha
Kurama: You can't even imagine what pain in the ass it was. Seriously, when a girl is acting shy and blushes when you near her, doesn't it say you at least anything? But that brat thought that she is weird...
Naruto: COULD YOU PLEASE STOP?! I know that I was blind and stupid for not noticing her. You can't even imagine how hard I regret this, that I didn't notice her from the beginning, my life could be so much better for the very long time already... But I'm glad that I have Hinata, I always had, she was always there... She really loves me... And you know what? I love Hinata too, I guess this is something I need to go and tell her...

Kurama/Dark Kurama: It's about damn time!

Minato: What just happened?
51-mustang wrote:Kurama is know for his sarcasm right? I could see it playing out like this.

Light Kurama: you know Naruto, Hinata has been waiting for you.
Naruto: but I don't know what to say to her.
Dark Kurama: so she is your girlfriend?
Light Kurama: yes she is, too bad this idiot is so dense.
Naruto: hey it isn't like I didn't notice her.
Light and Dark Kurama: So Naruto are you going to kiss her.
Naruto: I have no idea how to kiss a girl.
light Kurama: Yeah but you did kiss Sasuke.
Dark Kurama: do tell my lighter friend.
Light Kurama: oh it was hilarious, and it was his first kiss too.
Naruto: hey don't say that sort of stuff, don't mention it, and please keep it quiet from my dad.
Dark Kurama: why, hey Minato.
Naruto: fine I will go and give Hinata a nice kiss, will that shut you both up?
Light/Dark Kurama: More than likely (fist bumps while Naruto leaves) Victory is ours.
excellent you guys oh I can see naruto panicking

how about combining both of these and I twinge them a little

kurama: hey naruto, *nudges him*   look who is there, don't you want say something to her hmm ..*nudges him*
dark kurama: aha *grins*  so that's his little girlfriend that you told me about?
naruto: what the..?   when did you get time to talk about it.
kurama:when you bump fist with your father, we exchanged memories.
dark kurama: yeah that like to live a life in one moment. this hinata was really something else.
kurama; despite this idiot was so dense she still waited for him
kurama/dark kurama: so naruto
naruto:hmm..
kurama/dark kurama: since you are aware of her feelings, are you going to kiss her?
naruto: I have no idea how to kiss a girl
kurama: idiot, it is the same way you kissed sasuke
dark kurama: sasuke? you mean that guy next to the second hokage
kurama: yup, those two kissed when they were in the academy and it was his first kiss too.
naruto : you guys sound as if I enjoyed it
kurama/dark kurama : did you?
naruto: of course not *face stricken with horror*
kurama:hahaaaa, but seriously this guy was way dense, you wouldn't believe it
dark kurama:oh I believe it alright
naruto: I can't believe you guys are ganging up on me!
kurama/dark kurama: *sticks out tongue*
naruto: *sigh* I know I was dense but now that I know where her feelings lie, I don't know what to do
kurama: simple, firstly tell me how you feel when you think about her or even around her
naruto: well I am around her, I can be myself and I don't have to worry about anyone criticising me, when ever I was in doubt, she stuck by my side, and she showed me that someone was there, that she was there to cast away my doubt, she was the first one to show me what love was and she loved me even when I was a loser. she is my strength, my courage and I can move forward because I know that she is there. without her, I wouldn't be where I am now * gently smiles at the thought*
dark kurama: sounds  to me you were already in love with her but  just needed a little push in expressing it
naruto: huh?
kurama: in other words idiot,  you already liked her in a romantic sense but her confession was the little push you needed.
dark kurama: so go over there and ask her out before I tell your dad who was the first person receiving the end of your lips*grins evily*
naruto: *panics* ok ok, for now I will tell her that there is something I would like to tell her at the end of the war.
kurama: well make it snappy
dark kurama:haha
kurama:  haha you sly devil you
dark kurama: takes one to know one haha(fists bumps kurama while naruto leaves)
kurama: hell yeah
kurama/dark kurama: victory is ours

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 pm

I've often wondered about how Kurama is gonna fit into all this. I'm sure even he realizes that Hinata is the only person in the Leaf who didn't treat like a disease when he was growing up. And given the nature of their relationship to date, I think Kurama will approach it with a lot of sarcasm and humor, lol. Plus, he did mention he was even pissed off at Pein for everything that was said and what happened. Maybe he feels protective over Hinata too? I see it like this...

(A couple days or so after Obito's defeat, Naruto at the training field alone)
Kurama: Hey, brat? Everything okay? *sensing some of Naruto's anxiety*
Naruto: Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinkin' 'bout everything that happened lately.
Kurama: You mean that Hyuga girl? Why don't you stop acting so timid and go talk to her already?
Naruto: Hey, shut up! It's not that simple, ya know?! I don't even know what to say!
Kurama: *laughs* What, are you scared her lips aren't as soft as Sasuke's?
Naruto: You bastard, shut up! You really are a jackass, you know that?!
Kurama: Ahh, takes one to know one, kid. At any rate, you really should go speak to her. We all know how she feels, and I know how you feel. Seriously, what's stopping you?
Naruto: Well, you know the story. I don't know exactly how to love in this way. She makes me feel all these new emotions and it's kinda scary. I just wanna be good enough, ya know?
Kurama: That's actually fairly sensible. But trust me, you have nothing to worry about. I may have been the Demon Fox of Hate, but even I recognize love when I see it. And she loves you, Naruto. Truly. There's literally nothing you could do to push her away, except not return her feelings.
Naruto: I guess you're right... I wonder if this is how dad felt when he wanted to talk to mom...
Kurama: I'd say that's pretty much a guarantee. Ball is in your court, kid. Don't make her wait forever.
Naruto: Heh! *starts heading back into town* No time like the present, right? Should I... give her some ramen or something?
Kurama: *disappointed face* You have no clue at all, do you?
Naruto: *laughs* One more thing.
Kurama: Spit it out.
Naruto: Thanks, Kurama.
Kurama: *lays down and closes his eyes* Don't mention it... Naruto.
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 pm

lily567 wrote:
I could imagine Kurama teasing Naruto about the han hold and Minato not helping:
Spoiler:
Minato: Naruto... I'm so proud of you and I'm sure Kushina would be too...
Naruto *smiling*: Dad...
Kurama: It's because he's been your side, right Naruto? Awww... *laughs*
Naruto: Eh...? Wh-what are you saying at a time like this, Kurama!
Kurama: You're getting embarrased about it now? You said so naturally back then, didn't know you had it in you. But it's good. You think about Sasuke so much that I thought you were... you know...
Naruto: I like girls, you stupid fox!
Kurama: You mean that Hyuga girl...? When are you confesing?
Minato: So you do have a girlfriend, Naruto? I'd love to meet her before I left.
Kurama: If only you knew 4th...they're like love birds. Here, let's bump fists...
Naruto: Wait...
[Minato and Kurama bump fists]
Minato: *Crying*
Naruto: !!! Dad, why are crying?
Minato: I just... wish I could attend the wedding...
Naruto: The wedding?! *shocked*
Kurama: Well, you heard the man... *laughs hysterically*
Naruto *red as a tomato*
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 am

Rasengan671 wrote:I've often wondered about how Kurama is gonna fit into all this. I'm sure even he realizes that Hinata is the only person in the Leaf who didn't treat like a disease when he was growing up. And given the nature of their relationship to date, I think Kurama will approach it with a lot of sarcasm and humor, lol. Plus, he did mention he was even pissed off at Pein for everything that was said and what happened. Maybe he feels protective over Hinata too? I see it like this...

(A couple days or so after Obito's defeat, Naruto at the training field alone)
Kurama: Hey, brat? Everything okay? *sensing some of Naruto's anxiety*
Naruto: Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinkin' 'bout everything that happened lately.
Kurama: You mean that Hyuga girl? Why don't you stop acting so timid and go talk to her already?
Naruto: Hey, shut up! It's not that simple, ya know?! I don't even know what to say!
Kurama: *laughs* What, are you scared her lips aren't as soft as Sasuke's?
Naruto: You bastard, shut up! You really are a jackass, you know that?!
Kurama: Ahh, takes one to know one, kid. At any rate, you really should go speak to her. We all know how she feels, and I know how you feel. Seriously, what's stopping you?
Naruto: Well, you know the story. I don't know exactly how to love in this way. She makes me feel all these new emotions and it's kinda scary. I just wanna be good enough, ya know?
Kurama: That's actually fairly sensible. But trust me, you have nothing to worry about. I may have been the Demon Fox of Hate, but even I recognize love when I see it. And she loves you, Naruto. Truly. There's literally nothing you could do to push her away, except not return her feelings.
Naruto: I guess you're right... I wonder if this is how dad felt when he wanted to talk to mom...
Kurama: I'd say that's pretty much a guarantee. Ball is in your court, kid. Don't make her wait forever.
Naruto: Heh! *starts heading back into town* No time like the present, right? Should I... give her some ramen or something?
Kurama: *disappointed face* You have no clue at all, do you?
Naruto: *laughs* One more thing.
Kurama: Spit it out.
Naruto: Thanks, Kurama.
Kurama: *lays down and closes his eyes* Don't mention it... Naruto.
Batokusanagi wrote:
lily567 wrote:
I could imagine Kurama teasing Naruto about the han hold and Minato not helping:
Spoiler:
Minato: Naruto... I'm so proud of you and I'm sure Kushina would be too...
Naruto *smiling*: Dad...
Kurama: It's because he's been your side, right Naruto? Awww... *laughs*
Naruto: Eh...? Wh-what are you saying at a time like this, Kurama!
Kurama: You're getting embarrased about it now? You said so naturally back then, didn't know you had it in you. But it's good. You think about Sasuke so much that I thought you were... you know...
Naruto: I like girls, you stupid fox!
Kurama: You mean that Hyuga girl...? When are you confesing?
Minato: So you do have a girlfriend, Naruto? I'd love to meet her before I left.
Kurama: If only you knew 4th...they're like love birds. Here, let's bump fists...
Naruto: Wait...
[Minato and Kurama bump fists]
Minato: *Crying*
Naruto: !!! Dad, why are crying?
Minato: I just... wish I could attend the wedding...
Naruto: The wedding?! *shocked*
Kurama: Well, you heard the man... *laughs hysterically*
Naruto *red as a tomato*
these are very good you guys

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 pm

lily567 wrote:we can assume that kurama knew everything about naruto's surroundings and about those who actually cared for him. we know that hinata has  tried to cheer for naruto but due  to the fact that  she was shy and since the others loudly cheered for sasuke, her voice got overpowered. she cared  for him throughout the entire series and we know that.

now suppose the war ended and naruto went back to the village and had 10 bowls of ramen. Then after he went someplace quiet to think.   kurama teases him and tells him he really needs to get a girlfriend and how about giving the hyuuga a chance. naruto decides to ask him what he thinks about hinata. what do you think wil be kurama's answer?. what advice might kurama give?
kurama tell naruto that hes sup' she like him, what are you doing waitin fool
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:59 am

hmm not bad
I got a scenario
ok naruto gets the other half of kurama's  chakra, here we can assume that naruo temporarily lets kurama out and starts attacking madara(about this time his trump card comes into play)
madara starts attacking the alliance then there is a scene where the konaha 11 is attacked
everyone is dodging the attack, then a scene with hinata is shown dodging one of the attack but madara uses the hyuga blind spot and attacks hinata with a second attack as soon as she dodges the first. kiba shouts and tells her to look out then suddenly kurama stops the attack shocking naruto, madara, members of the alliance and us readers

kurama's dialogue:  you can attack me all you want and I will still retaliate but one thing I definitely won't let you do is hurt that idiot naruto's*points at hinata* girl.

madara is amused aand  says  so why does the nine tails care about that girl and since when did you get so soft.
kurama: I didn't get soft it is just that naruto got rid of my hate and proved to me his words by his actions besides I don't really like humans but for some reason this girl, there is something about her that I grew fond of her and just felt like protecting her especially back then. here only naruto picked up on what kurama was saying and  he remembers pein hurting hinata.

naruto: kurama ... you protected hinata back then
kurama using telepathy: I see the way you looked at hinata every since you two were children  and the look you give her is completely different from the ones you give your other friends

naruto: huh, what does it mean then?
kurama: i'm not telling you figure it out yourself, use the brain you have besides you've gotta use it when you become hokage so start learning now
naruto; oh come on
kurama: no.. also focus on her after the war, start using your brain now to help defeat madara

what do you think guys?

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 pm

lily567 wrote:hmm not bad
I got a scenario
ok naruto gets the other half of kurama's  chakra, here we can assume that naruo temporarily lets kurama out and starts attacking madara(about this time his trump card comes into play)
madara starts attacking the alliance then there is a scene where the konaha 11 is attacked
everyone is dodging the attack, then a scene with hinata is shown dodging one of the attack but madara uses the hyuga blind spot and attacks hinata with a second attack as soon as she dodges the first. kiba shouts and tells her to look out then suddenly kurama stops the attack shocking naruto, madara, members of the alliance and us readers

kurama's dialogue:  you can attack me all you want and I will still retaliate but one thing I definitely won't let you do is hurt that idiot naruto's*points at hinata* girl.

madara is amused aand  says  so why does the nine tails care about that girl and since when did you get so soft.
kurama: I didn't get soft it is just that naruto got rid of my hate and proved to me his words by his actions besides I don't really like humans but for some reason this girl, there is something about her that I grew fond of her and just felt like protecting her especially back then. here only naruto picked up on what kurama was saying and  he remembers pein hurting hinata.

kurama using telepathy: I see the way you looked at hinata every since you two were children  and the look you give her is completely different from the ones you give your other friends

kurama: i'm not telling you figure it out yourself, use the brain you have besides you've gotta use it when you become hokage so start learning now
naruto; oh come on
kurama: no.. also focus on her after the war, start using your brain now to help defeat madara

what do you think guys?
Epicness!!!! I would like to see it happen  Or even if Kurama isn't let out due to the riskiness of Madara being around, the fox chakra cloak acting on its own to protect her can work in that situation just as fine

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Very good scenario lily567! I enjoyed reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm

^ :D well thank you

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 am

lily567 wrote:hmm not bad
I got a scenario

naruto; oh come on

Loved the scenario!  

what do you think guys?
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 am

thank you :)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content