Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and Kurama

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina and Kurama

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 am

GreatKungLao wrote:To tell you the truth, I don't think he will remain jinchuuriki. Naruto will find the way to free him and other bijuus...

So all 9 of them then could be on his weddin as guests! =)))

Wow! That's a very interesting thought too.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:15 am

You know, Hinata's lion fist looks a lot like Matatabi (two tails). I wonder, if there could have been a romance among bijuus? Kurama and Matatabi, at least with appearance, resembles NaruHina to me. And Matatabi is also "she". It would be interesting, if something like that had the role between NaruHina and Kurama.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:26 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You know, Hinata's lion fist looks a lot like Matatabi (two tails). I wonder, if there could have been a romance among bijuus? Kurama and Matatabi, at least with appearance, resembles NaruHina to me. And Matatabi is also "she". It would be interesting, if something like that had the role between NaruHina and Kurama.

you are the first to apply this theory directly to the manga . usually this theory is used in fanfiction and not only that the pairing of kurama and matatabi is always used.  you can never know because underneath all that tough exterior that kurama shows  could be a soft  heart hidden somewhere. look at the picture of when rikudo  was going to leave and kurama especially shed a tear.
also kurama is like naruto in terms of personality  and apparently matatabi is like hinata ,

look at the personality and compare it to hinata
search up wiki for matatabi  because apparently when I post the link here it is not working   srry guys

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You know, Hinata's lion fist looks a lot like Matatabi (two tails). I wonder, if there could have been a romance among bijuus? Kurama and Matatabi, at least with appearance, resembles NaruHina to me. And Matatabi is also "she". It would be interesting, if something like that had the role between NaruHina and Kurama.

You know I've actually played with the idea that there might be some connection between the Nine Rookies and the Nine Bijuu at least when it comes to design and personality (Not actually becoming their jinchuuriki or anything like that)

Shukaku and Kiba= Both are "dogs", loud and outspoken and Kiba/Naruto and Shukaku/Kurama are rivals.

Matatabi and Hinata= As you said about the Lion fists, they share feline themes are polite and elegant.

Isobu and Sasuke= Apart from the Uchiha connections, Isobu is described as shy and loner-ish.

Son Goku and Chouji= Both are big dudes and Akimichi's full body growth techniques resemble the way that Goku transforms into a Giant ape in the Dragonball z series, which influenced Kishimoto greatly.

Kokuo and Ino= Kokuo is the bijuu that broke free from Tobi's control and Ino has taken over Tobi's mind a couple of times, other than that not much is known about Kokuo

Saiken and Sakura= Slugs and boastful but generally kind nature.

Choumei and Shino= They have opposite personalities but hey share an insect theme.

Gouki and Shikamaru= Both are intelligent, analytical and logical and somewhat rude in their manner of speech. Ink and shadows also sort of complement each other.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:03 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:

You know I've actually played with the idea that there might be some connection between the Nine Rookies and the Nine Bijuu at least when it comes to design and personality (Not actually becoming their jinchuuriki or anything like that)

Shukaku and Kiba= Both are "dogs", loud and outspoken and Kiba/Naruto and Shukaku/Kurama are rivals.

Matatabi and Hinata= As you said about the Lion fists, they share feline themes are polite and elegant.

Isobu and Sasuke= Apart from the Uchiha connections, Isobu is described as shy and loner-ish.

Son Goku and Chouji= Both are big dudes and Akimichi's full body growth techniques resemble the way that Goku transforms into a Giant ape in the Dragonball z series, which influenced Kishimoto greatly.

Kokuo and Ino= Kokuo is the bijuu that broke free from Tobi's control and Ino has taken over Tobi's mind a couple of times, other than that not much is known about Kokuo

Choumei and Shino= They have opposite personalities but hey share an insect theme.

Gouki and Shikamaru= Both are intelligent, analytical and logical and somewhat rude in their manner of speech. Ink and shadows also sort of complement each other.
Holy mother... I never saw that in such way! And it does make sense and it does it a lot! Coincidences aren't there without an actual reasons for it.

Plus, they all have started their lifes with an old man in charge - 9 Bijuus with Rikudo and 9 Rookies with Sarutobi. Both have died and entrusted future to yonger generation, in Sarutobi's case it's The Will of Fire and in Rikudo's it's "Search the meaning of what true power is".

I've blown my mind...
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Since Kurama is able to take control over Naruto's body, I can only imagine one really funny scene. Kurama is taking control over Naruto and says to Hinata "Hey, Hinata, my name is Kurama and I'm the kyuubi from Naruto's body! That boy still don't have balls to say it by himself, but I'm so tired of waiting, so just for you to know - Naruto loves you a lot". Then leaves Naruto's body, leaving the hero in an uncomfortable situation, lol.

and then all of us will put a Kurama face in a Trololol video XDD

btw, Kurama was present when Hinata confesses right?, then it means that he know right?

sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:12 am

sordragon wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Since Kurama is able to take control over Naruto's body, I can only imagine one really funny scene. Kurama is taking control over Naruto and says to Hinata "Hey, Hinata, my name is Kurama and I'm the kyuubi from Naruto's body! That boy still don't have balls to say it by himself, but I'm so tired of waiting, so just for you to know - Naruto loves you a lot". Then leaves Naruto's body, leaving the hero in an uncomfortable situation, lol.

and then all of us will put a Kurama face in a Trololol video XDD

btw, Kurama was present when Hinata confesses right?, then it means that he know right?
Of course he was. He is the one who helped Naruto to beat crap out of Pain for what he have done to her! And all of that without even touching Hinata. Kurama cared about his host at this point, in some way I think he has.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 am

I guess you are right, but Kurama has a right for doing that, he was about to be used as an ingredient for a mass destruction weapon
anyway, I remember Kurama joking about Naruto when he was with the other Bijuus, after Naruto mistaking Yagura for an innocent young Jinchuuriki (he say something about dying so young while not knowing about how a ramen tastes or the kiss of a girl), Kurama teases him about "You didnt kiss a girl but you kissed Sasuke" in which Naruto response was hilarious
do you think something like that could happen in a NH moment?

sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:36 am

sordragon wrote:I guess you are right, but Kurama has a right for doing that, he was about to be used as an ingredient for a mass destruction weapon
anyway, I remember Kurama joking about Naruto when he was with the other Bijuus, after Naruto mistaking Yagura for an innocent young Jinchuuriki (he say something about dying so young while not knowing about how a ramen tastes or the kiss of a girl), Kurama teases him about "You didnt kiss a girl but you kissed Sasuke" in which Naruto response was hilarious
do you think something like that could happen in a NH moment?
I wish it will. When Naruto will finally kiss Hinata or will confess to her, there is definitely should a comment from Kurama "Naruto, Santa Barbara ended up faster, than you finally did what you did. But at least I now know for sure, that you like girls and not boys *laughs loud*".
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:19 pm

^ lol That would be funny. I liked that theory that all nine could be connected in some level with the bijuus.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:26 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:

^ That is food for thought! You people go very far into your interpretation and I appreciate that a lot.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 am

I just need to post it: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/226/9/c/Naptime_with_Kyubi_by_reverseinverse.jpg

Artist: http://reverseinverse.deviantart.com/

And this http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/351/d/e/teatime_with_kyubi_by_reverseinverse-d2r633p.jpg
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I just need to post it: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/226/9/c/Naptime_with_Kyubi_by_reverseinverse.jpg

Artist: http://reverseinverse.deviantart.com/

And this http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/351/d/e/teatime_with_kyubi_by_reverseinverse-d2r633p.jpg

That is so sweet and lovely!  
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 am

^ So adorable, though I couldn't help but laugh at Kurama and his face in those.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by windtear on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Kurama might be the teensiest little bit fond of Hinata, as well? He's not done or said any thing that outright states he likes her, but he was awfully quick to go all-out on Pein when he took Hinata down and Naruto gave in out of rage, and when Hinata gave him the pull-yourself-together speech, he was completely on board. Of course, it could be nothing, just the fox taking advantage of an opportunity and happening to agree with the human female, but still. If Naruto and Kurama are now lifelong partners, Naruto needs to marry someone Kurama can at least tolerate.
windtear

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:01 am

windtear wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Kurama might be the teensiest little bit fond of Hinata, as well?  He's not done or said any thing that outright states he likes her, but he was awfully quick to go all-out on Pein when he took Hinata down and Naruto gave in out of rage, and when Hinata gave him the pull-yourself-together speech, he was completely on board.  Of course, it could be nothing, just the fox taking advantage of an opportunity and happening to agree with the human female, but still.  If Naruto and Kurama are now lifelong partners, Naruto needs to marry someone Kurama can at least tolerate.

no you are not the only one who thinks so cause I do think kurama does like hinata. hinata has the same qualities that kurama came to like about naruto.(determinatation, the will to never give up etc)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:59 pm

I think a lot of it has to do with Naruto's emotional state affecting Kurama. Before the Waterfall of Truth, Kurama was a big mass of hatred. I think a lot of that had to do with not only Madara and Obito trying to control him but whatever unresolved negative emotions Mito and Kushina. I doubt Kurama would have cared at all if something bad happened to Hinata or anyone else Naruto cares for prior to the waterfall. If anything Kurama used that kind of tragedy to try and escape his host. As Naruto's anger grew during events he couldn't control, the weaker the seal became and the closer Kurama came to finally escaping. When Naruto thought Hinata got killed and gave in, Kurama took advantage and pushed Naruto to almost completely freeing him.
It wasn't until the Waterfall of Truth and Naruto dealing with his own anger and darkness that Kurama began to change. By dealing with his own darkness, Naruto also dealt with the darkness that resided in Kurama.
A host's emotions play a very important part of the Bijuu's own mindset. Gaara was practically insane and so what Shukaku. Hachibi before becoming KillerBee's host, was considered just as bad as Kurama.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:01 pm

lily567 wrote:
windtear wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Kurama might be the teensiest little bit fond of Hinata, as well?  He's not done or said any thing that outright states he likes her, but he was awfully quick to go all-out on Pein when he took Hinata down and Naruto gave in out of rage, and when Hinata gave him the pull-yourself-together speech, he was completely on board.  Of course, it could be nothing, just the fox taking advantage of an opportunity and happening to agree with the human female, but still.  If Naruto and Kurama are now lifelong partners, Naruto needs to marry someone Kurama can at least tolerate.

no you are not the only one who thinks so cause I do think kurama does like hinata. hinata has the same qualities that kurama came to like about naruto.(determinatation, the will to never give up etc)

I have a scenario for you guys and plz tell me what you guys think :D

the war has ended and naruto is back to the village and  is dating hinata
naruto is on a private date with hinata and kisses her on the lips

kurama: *snickering* heheh
naruto:(into subconsciousness) hey what's up with you?
kurama: oh, I just find this scene amusing and I wish I had some popcorn(I know popcorn doesn't exist here but I felt like putting it in )
naruto: kurama this is a private moment here!
kurama: idiot, what  you see and do   , I see too dummy
naruto: oh oh yea
kurama: you mean we went through a war where tatics came in and this little common sense thing you couldn't figure out.
naruto: ok ok i'm sorry
kurama : listen kid, sorry isn't going to cut it in this world so my advice to you is to  use the little brain you have.
naruto: *eye twitches* little brain
kurama: oh I am sorry naruto, I didn't realise you didn't know what a small brain you have heheh
naruto:hmph( goes back to reality)
hinata:naruto did you have a fight with kurama?
naruto: more like a tease.. wait how did you know that
hinata:  are you really going to ask me that *giggles*
naruto;oh ho
hinata: oh by the way, tell him I say hello
naruto: I think he heard you already :)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 pm

lily567 wrote:I have a scenario for you guys and plz tell me what you guys think :D

the war has ended and naruto is back to the village and  is dating hinata
naruto is on a private date with hinata and kisses her on the lips

kurama: *snickering* heheh
naruto:(into subconsciousness) hey what's up with you?
kurama: oh, I just find this scene amusing and I wish I had some popcorn(I know popcorn doesn't exist here but I felt like putting it in )
naruto: kurama this is a private moment here!
kurama: idiot, what  you see and do   , I see too dummy
naruto: oh oh yea
kurama: you mean we went through a war where tatics came in and this little common sense thing you couldn't figure out.
naruto: ok ok i'm sorry
kurama : listen kid, sorry isn't going to cut it in this world so my advice to you is to  use the little brain you have.
naruto: *eye twitches* little brain
kurama: oh I am sorry naruto, I didn't realise you didn't know what a small brain you have heheh
naruto:hmph( goes back to reality)
hinata:naruto did you have a fight with kurama?
naruto: more like a tease.. wait how did you know that
hinata:  are you really going to ask me that *giggles*
naruto;oh ho
hinata: oh by the way, tell him I say hello
naruto: I think he heard you already :)

I liked it. This Kurama, he will see, watch, witness and observe everything... 
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

I wonder if Kurama would like to take control over Naruto's body and go on dates with Hinata by himself...
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I wonder if Kurama would like to take control over Naruto's body and go on dates with Hinata by himself...

Hahaha! I would understand if he wants to do that... Hinata is so beautiful and nice...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:57 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I wonder if Kurama would like to take control over Naruto's body and go on dates with Hinata by himself...

LOL! Though it wouldn't work. Hinata knows Naruto, and she will notice it's not really him. <3

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:51 am

Strawberry wrote:

LOL! Though it wouldn't work. Hinata knows Naruto, and she will notice it's not really him. <3
She would see it in his eyes  
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

She would see it in his eyes  

you took the words right out of my mouth. she knows him so well

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:26 am

Strawberry wrote:

Of course she would notice... But would not say a thing just to try new stuff
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum