Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and Kurama

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina and Kurama

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:12 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmmmm.... well it's true what you are saying... but remember Kishimoto himself said he likes to write romance and well... yeah I admit there's a straightforward romance subplot in the manga but who knows?? it could be the reason I'm telling "maybe and only maybe" remember Kishimoto is really a genius when writing obviously he has flaws but he knows how to make everything in his story follow the storyline at all and to tell you the truth.. Naruto dying ¬¬ how many times has it been that I've seen Naruto or Hinata nearly dying.. seriously all of those times nearly gave me heart attacks XD and made my kokoro stop beating like 5 beats... that's why I once said.. NaruHina story has given a lot of emotions and I think Kishimoto knows that for us NaruHina fans those moments (involving Naruto and Hinata) give us more impact than any other moments in the manga don't you think so??

I don't remember Kishi saying he liked writing romance but i do remember him saying he says that he isn't very good at it.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:31 am

Mmm I do remember it but I can't remember where and yes he said he isn't very good at it I think it was in the same interview... or maybe on another one can't remember where it is =¿
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm

What I know, is that Kishimoto stated something like there is some romance in the story although he is not so good at writing romance.

Anyway, interview or not, it is quite obvious while reading Naruto that the story is centered around actions. There is some romance which is integrated into it, but romance is not the main focus. I accept the idea that one of the main theme of the manga is love, but love in all its aspects: friendship, parental, brother/sister, romantic and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:45 am

mmm yeah it's true that story is centered around action... huff and maybe it's a good thing?? meh don't know all I know is that the story as it is is a good one , now coming back to thread as I said I don't think Kurama would do much regarding NaruHina 'cause it's already outside of Naruto's body except for it's other half which we don't know has or not Naruto's childhood memories
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pm

I think Kurama could mention something of the sort with NH, mainly Hinata to Naruto. But not directly saying her name. I can imagine it because Kurama told Naruto after Hinata slapped him and said her speech of his life not being just his own something like, "And my life too don't forget about me here!" basically adding to what Hinata said. I think Kurama acknowledges Hinata as someone special to Naruto and someone who is his future love interest.  
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Except as Rick mentioned, the Kurama that was around for those things isn't currently with Naruto anymore. Just like Edo Minato is not the same as the chakra Minato sealed inside Naruto, that's why Edo Minato asked a question that chakra Minato never would've asked, the current Kurama wouldn't know anything about what's gone on in Naruto's life.

Therefore, unless Kishimoto makes it so that Yin/Yang Kurama's can share memories with each other or Kurama manages to be separated from Naruto without killing him and made whole (which I still think will happen at the end), there's no reason to expect Kurama to comment or know any of Naruto's friends--with the exception of Sasuke, Sakura, & Kakashi as Naruto has been fighting with them only since the transfer.

Basically, the things true as far as the manga goes when this topic started are not true at the moment due to manga developments.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:07 am

Thank you Yamasaki glad someone at least could understand me a little T.T!! XD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:40 pm

I think Yin/Yang Kurama could share memories as one entity but from the moment that Yin Kurama was sealed into someone who was going to die (Minato), they lost their connection. If Yin Kurama also had Yang Kurama's memories regarding Naruto's life all this time, then Edo Minato would have known as much as sealed Minato which is not the case.

Anyway, this issue regarding Yin/Yang Kurama/memories has more to do with some reading understanding than any personal understanding...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:44 am

@Irielo that's why I'm saying I don't think Kurama could advice much as it is now in Naruto and Hinata's relationship unless yin/yang Kurama is complete in Naruto again.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum