Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina and Kurama

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruhina and Kurama

Post by lily567 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm

we can assume that kurama knew everything about naruto's surroundings and about those who actually cared for him. we know that hinata has  tried to cheer for naruto but due  to the fact that  she was shy and since the others loudly cheered for sasuke, her voice got overpowered. she cared  for him throughout the entire series and we know that.

now suppose the war ended and naruto went back to the village and had 10 bowls of ramen. Then after he went someplace quiet to think.   kurama teases him and tells him he really needs to get a girlfriend and how about giving the hyuuga a chance. naruto decides to ask him what he thinks about hinata. what do you think wil be kurama's answer?. what advice might kurama give?

lily567

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina and Kurama

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 pm

You know, Kurama might actually have something to say about romance from being sealed in Kushina.
If Naruto asked him about Hinata I think he'd say "I don't understand what she sees in you, but she likes you; so don't be a idiot and don't waste any more time!"
As for his advice. It would be: "say something nice about her hair, worked for your dad"
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:50 pm

^ This so much!~
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Well I think he'd be like:

"Hey, you yellow Afro, go talk to her, she's coming....! If you don't I'll eat you" or something like that... like what Ero said in another thread here XD
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Thank you lily 567! That's something I was thinking about too. Kurama witnessed everything regarding Naruto's life, he even saw things that Naruto could not see.

That's my opinion, but I think Kurama likes Hinata. Why? She was not affraid about the 9 tails fox and she did not hate Naruto because of that.

She loved him as he was, with this "demon" inside of him.

What is surprising too is the fact that nothing happened to her when Naruto went on the 6 tails form against Pein. Maybe beause of Kurama...

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 pm

^ That's a very interesting thought.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:57 am

Irielo wrote:Thank you lily 567! That's something I was thinking about too. Kurama witnessed everything regarding Naruto's life, he even saw things that Naruto could not see.

That's my opinion, but I think Kurama likes Hinata. Why? She was not affraid about the 9 tails fox and she did not hate Naruto because of that.

What is surprising too is the fact that nothing happened to her when Naruto went on the 6 tails form against Pein. Maybe beause of Kurama...

no problem .I was surprised no one made a topic like this. I was thinking on whether I should post this yesterday or today. is it me or did kurama/naruto look at hinata before he attacked pein

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:00 am

Batokusanagi wrote:You know, Kurama might actually have something to say about romance from being sealed in Kushina.
If Naruto asked him about Hinata I think he'd say "I don't understand what she sees in you, but she likes you; so don't be a idiot and don't waste any more time!"
As for his advice. It would be: "say something nice about her hair, worked for your dad"

that sounds like something kurama might say

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:32 am

^^ I think both of them reacted. Like I wrote in a former post, in the french version (I'm translating), he said: " My heart connected directly to  Kyuubi "  when he saw what happened to Hinata.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 am

Kurama supporting NH would be interesting, to say the least.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:03 am

I think they both probably would have. That is an interesting thought there. I could possibly see those.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

lily567 wrote:we can assume that kurama knew everything about naruto's surroundings and about those who actually cared for him. we know that hinata has  tried to cheer for naruto but due  to the fact that  she was shy and since the others loudly cheered for sasuke, her voice got overpowered. she cared  for him throughout the entire series and we know that.

now suppose the war ended and naruto went back to the village and had 10 bowls of ramen. Then after he went someplace quiet to think.   kurama teases him and tells him he really needs to get a girlfriend and how about giving the hyuuga a chance. naruto decides to ask him what he thinks about hinata. what do you think wil be kurama's answer?. what advice might kurama give?

hmmm.he might say go for her or else I'll beat the living shit out of ya
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 am

I would prefer to see a Naruto confident about his feelings, than asking Kurama what does he think about it. I would not like to see Kurama forcing him on that matter too.

Naruto should make the move by himself, then Kurama could say: "Yes man, that's what I was expecting from you for a long time."

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:10 am

Irielo wrote:I would prefer to see a Naruto confident about his feelings, than asking Kurama what does he think about it. I would not like to see Kurama forcing him on that matter too.

Naruto should make the move by himself, then Kurama could say: "Yes man, that's what I was expecting from you for a long time."  
opps..sorry..Me and my Imagination.I Don't want him to force naruto actually.More like  naruto starts blushing and thinks about hinata and all shes done for him.Kurama says that beating part .Naruto smiles and kurama tells him "I know you like her alot"----------------Come on,can't a guy dream.
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:15 am

^ You don't have to say sorry. And your opinion, taste, whatsoever, is very fine. I just wanted to express mine. That was not a judgement, only a different point of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 am

^Still reading that post of mine alot of people will think I wanted kurama to force him (which i don't).wanted to sort that out...Thanks anyway.
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:26 am

^No man, you don't have to feel ashamed. You have the right to dream.
It could happen the way you described it too: Kurama teasing Naruto and joking about the fact he's going to eat him if he does not make any move.

That's very fine too.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:56 pm

thank you so much for your input guys  

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:17 pm

I was actually thinking about this today...wouldn't it be cool if Naruto did something similar to the fist bump he does with bee and Hinata is able to meet Kurama (possibly after they get together, to introduce them) like Naruto was able to meet the other beasts and Jinchuriki. I'd like to see that *nods*

Personally i think if you asked Kurama he'd lean to Hinata (he may act like he doesn't care, but he's a bit of a softy lol). He's been there with Naruto and i'm sure he'd be able to pick up on her sincerity, he'd respect her for her strength and resolve, (especially when it comes to Naruto) the confession for example, and being there and holding out from the beginning to now (not going back on her word)...and hey aren't those all things he has come to respect and even like about Naruto?  

When it comes to their relationship i don't think Kurama would really care enough to tell him to pick Hinata but i can see him saying "it sure took you long enough" after the two got together.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:11 am

Lickstermik wrote:I was actually thinking about this today...wouldn't it be cool if Naruto did something similar to the fist bump he does with bee and Hinata is able to meet Kurama (possibly after they get together, to introduce them) like Naruto was able to meet the other beasts and Jinchuriki. I'd like to see that *nods*

Personally i think if you asked Kurama he'd lean to Hinata (he may act like he doesn't care, but he's a bit of a softy lol). He's been there with Naruto and i'm sure he'd be able to pick up on her sincerity, he'd respect her for her strength and resolve, (especially when it comes to Naruto) the confession for example, and being there and holding out from the beginning to now (not going back on her word)...and hey aren't those all things he has come to respect and even like about Naruto?  

When it comes to their relationship i don't think Kurama would really care enough to tell him to pick Hinata but i can see him saying "it sure took you long enough" after the two got together.

I think it will be more "you blockhead, what took you so long?"  yes I agree with you, it was naruto's determination that kurama came to respect and like about naruto.  I think kurama does like hinata. and I also think he was impressed that the shyest girl managed to put a slap to naruto as well as to show determination of not letting obito get to naruto's head. despite losing neji.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:38 am

I just thought about, that it would be amazing to see, if Kurama told Naruto, that back on six-tails transformation, he didn't hurt Hinata on purpose, like he has understand something along side with Naruto after her confession. Maybe it was the time, when Kurama was given with hope of redemption and most importantly, he was glad to understand, that not all people are like those, who used him as a weapon a long time before. Since Naruto was just a monster for his village, like if it was Kurama himself, he was absolutely blown away, that there was someone, who admired him and most importantly loves him the way he is, even with knowledge of kyuubi being sealed inside him - Hinata wasn't afraid of all this. Maybe she became precious for Demon Fox as well?

Kurama appoves NaruHina.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:41 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:Thank you lily 567! That's something I was thinking about too. Kurama witnessed everything regarding Naruto's life, he even saw things that Naruto could not see.

no problem .I was surprised no one made a topic like this. I was thinking on whether I should post this yesterday or today. is it me or did kurama/naruto look at hinata before he attacked pein

Exactly GreatKungLao! This is what I meant too.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:50 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Exactly GreatKungLao! This is what I meant too.
Since Kurama is able to take control over Naruto's body, I can only imagine one really funny scene. Kurama is taking control over Naruto and says to Hinata "Hey, Hinata, my name is Kurama and I'm the kyuubi from Naruto's body! That boy still don't have balls to say it by himself, but I'm so tired of waiting, so just for you to know - Naruto loves you a lot". Then leaves Naruto's body, leaving the hero in an uncomfortable situation, lol.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:00 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Since Kurama is able to take control over Naruto's body, I can only imagine one really funny scene. Kurama is taking control over Naruto and says to Hinata "Hey, Hinata, my name is Kurama and I'm the kyuubi from Naruto's body! That boy still don't have balls to say it by himself, but I'm so tired of waiting, so just for you to know - Naruto loves you a lot". Then leaves Naruto's body, leaving the hero in an uncomfortable situation, lol.

Lol That was a good one! But there is something I was thinking about Kurama too, he will witness everything in NaruHina's private life...  
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Since Kurama is able to take control over Naruto's body, I can only imagine one really funny scene. Kurama is taking control over Naruto and says to Hinata "Hey, Hinata, my name is Kurama and I'm the kyuubi from Naruto's body! That boy still don't have balls to say it by himself, but I'm so tired of waiting, so just for you to know - Naruto loves you a lot". Then leaves Naruto's body, leaving the hero in an uncomfortable situation, lol.

Lol That was a good one! But there is something I was thinking about Kurama too, he will witness everything in NaruHina's private life...  
To tell you the truth, I don't think he will remain jinchuuriki. Naruto will find the way to free him and other bijuus...

So all 9 of them then could be on his weddin as guests! =)))
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum