Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 am

If it really happens that Madara becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki, I'll be happy about it.

Mind you, thanks to Hashirama's cells he was able to obtain the rinnegan. That's not all, he has so much fighting experience. Besides, he's beyond any kind of emotions. What is happening now was a part of his plan for a long time.

So that's quite make sense that he's the real deal as he is the master mind hidding behind all this mess.

What do you think about that people?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 pm

After reading this chapter I can definitely see it. I wasn't expecting him to be the mastermind at all and it really blows my mind. I wanna know how could he manage to think of something like this and then plus with him being dead for like several years.

Madara is one of those villians that you love to hate but have to respect as well. It's conflicting. I guess it's true what they say: "Gotta respect a good villian."
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Well if he does get rinne tensei done on him, he can then be killed again, so there is a slight upside to it, but the down side well he becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki. but now we can see business really picking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

I know, not to mention it will probably make him be even more powerful than before and even to the point of being unstoppable at all.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 pm

here is the biggest question. what is Madara's intention? sure Obito wanted to make the Genjutsu world, but I am certain Madara has another thing in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 pm

^ Yes I agree. I think Madara just likes power. He needs challengers against whom he can compete.

Can you remember how his fight against the kages was boring for him and how he got excited when he felt Hashirama was coming?

As if he is just fighting for the sake of fighting and to become more powerfull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Obito's flashback that explained how he survived showed that Madara was the mastermind behind everything that's happened.

The Moon's Eye Plan is Madara's idea in the first place. He didn't just mention it to convince Obito to join him. The only thing we don't know for certain is what Madara plans on doing with the Moon's Eye Plan (as his world would be different from Obito's).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 am

^ You're right. But most of the job was made by Obito until now. The time has come for Madara to reveal what are his real intentions with the Moon's Eye Plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 am

I seriously don't see him becoming the Juubi's jin any time soon. I mean, he's faced with an army that includes two of the strongest tailed beast Jinchurikis, an EMS user, & four un-dead Hokages. Those people won't just sit around and let him do what he wants to do
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 am

Nevertheless for the plot, the story, it would be quite interesting that the enemy possesses this kind of power. He already mashed all the kages up, only with clones!

Now if he becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki, he'll be nearly invincible. But that's only the way that I would like it to happen, so everything is still possible...

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm

That it sure is.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Twin Steps wrote:I seriously don't see him becoming the Juubi's jin any time soon. I mean, he's faced with an army that includes two of the strongest tailed beast Jinchurikis, an EMS user, & four un-dead Hokages. Those people won't just sit around and let him do what he wants to do

don't forget the arrival of the other kages and I don't think they will sit around doing nothing either

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Madara = What Orochimaru Used To Be.

And yes I do want Madara to get screwed in some way-
1) Sasuke becomes the Juubi Host instead which was his plan all along. Obito said Sasuke can sync with Juubi and Sasuke may know it and wants it to happen.

2) The Juubi isn't what people thought it was. Its too dangerous and powerful for anyone who isn't the Sage of Six Paths and it absorbs Madara and becomes a humanoid type enemy and a new threat.

3) Madara gets the Rinnegan back and becomes living flesh and blood. Before he can become the Juubi Host, he hears the sounds of a 1000 Sparrows. Before he can react Kakashi rams a Raikiri/Chidori through his chest cavity from behind. As he's dying. . .again. . .Kakashi tells him, "That's Obito, Minato-sensei, and everyone you ever hurt or killed you sick bastard!"

1) I can really see it happening because its Sasuke's way of proving he's stronger than Naruto.
2) Would be awesome and introduce a new villain and story arc.
3) Epic on Red Bull!
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I think Madara is a badass and I absolutely love him. I've never loved a villain more, tbh. He's the perfect villain, this is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 am

Since GreatKungLao and I have this discussion in the Predictions thread, I'm still thinking about the possibility or the theory that Madara might have someone else behind him. This is the quote of what we discussed last time.
If you want, you can tell what you think about that or add something new maybe.

Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Lickstermik wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote: You know, I have a feeling, that all Madara's talk about Moon Eye to Obito is nothing more, but lalalala song to make Obito his puppet by playing with his emotions and sadness because of Rin's death. There is no Matrix world plan at all, there is something different...
I'm with you on that. He just manipulated Obito with this plan. That's why like I told you before, his trump card might piss Obito off...
^ i agree with you guys here, this has been my feeling for quite some time.
What makes this whole thing true is that Madara NEVER mentioned Moon Eye plan after been resurrected. The only time he was talking about it is with Obito. I have a feeling, that while Obito was sleeping and recovering after his "death", Madara came to think about "very nice" story to manipulate Obito for his own future plans and made it sound like it was a pure ture. I wouldn't be surprised, if Rin's death was a set up made by Madara himself with the help of his Zetsus.
OMG! I thought about that too. Who tell you that was not Madara the responsible behind it?
There is coming more - Madara was too damn sure about that Obito will change his mind about Moon Eye plan. He even said "You will return to me" and "Soon you will realize". Madara is the Dark Emperor of the story.
Exactly! As if Madara already knew what was going to happen. By the way, now I think about it, I would like to know if Madara was indirectly implicated in the 2 former great war. Just with these white zetsus who are able to duplicate any Shinobi, I can imagine the confusion he could have created in the whole Shinobi world.
Sounds like something from Full Metall Alchemist. There also was a war, that been started by shapeshifter.
There is a sentence which states: "Divide and Rule". That's what Madara tried to do... Just remember his reaction when he saw that all the villages where fighting side by side in an alliance, he was quite surprised. But something which is also amazing with Madara: he remains cool as if he had the situation under control. What is he preparing?
I have a feeling, that there is a possibility of that there is someone even behind Madara... Why? Because Hashirama killed Madara as he told to Sasuke and there still wasn't any information about how Madara was able to live till his old age... Somebody saved him?
That's an interesting thought. But if that's the case, that would complicate things... Actually, I can't remember exactly when Madara received Hashirama's cells (Please help me to remember if you have the answer)... That could eventually explain how he could live that long because if I'm not wrong, when Obito woke up and met Madara, the latter was connected to a kind of root as if he was on drip and that was the thing which maintained him alive.
If I'm not misunderstand, but how exactly Madara recieved Hashirama's cells wasn't ever explained. And yeah, he was connected to something that kept him alive, but somebody connected him to that thing, right? Because Hashirama just sliced Madara with katana right through Madara's chest/heart.

I have a crazy theory, that the very mastermind of entire manga is:
Spoiler:
I started to think about that because for me it's too suspicious, that Itama Senju has balck/white hair color, like black/white Zetsu.

Maybe Itama somehow stayed alive, then united with Madara and they created some plan of their own...
Man! That's a crazy theory but I like it and somehow, that could make sense. But now, why would Madara team up with Itama Senju and not Hashirama? What was the plan? Because what is now happening on the battlefield is the result of a plan made long time ago. Do you thing that Itama Senju was in fact against the clans' unity through the creation of villages as if it was an abomination to him? He saved Madara who was an outcast and put him into his plan to divide the whole villages' system. I don't say it was like that, I'm only "surfing" on this interesting theory of yours.
It would be really crazy stuff, if there will be dialogue between Madara and Hashirama and it will go like this:

- Madara, I remember how I killed you... And I recently get known that you was living after that. How you stayed alive?
- Because some Senju was kind enough to help such a bad guy like me *evil smile*

Then Itama appears on the battlefield and:

- Just like the old days. My brothers only standing in my way, even after been dead. But when I was needed their help, they wasn't around... How kind of you, Hashirama, Tobirama.
Then there would be a question again: how could Itama Senju survive after been attacked and "killed" by a group of Uchihas? But I still could understand Itama if he did not die why he would team up with Madara. Itama was seeking revenge for the lost of his brothers and the same goes for Madara. They could not accept this clan's unity through the creation of villages etc.

And I can imagine the shock if Itama came to appear on the battlefield. But for now, that still remains a theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 am

Favorite Villian in Naruto

Bruh, just watch episode 322 in the anime, it will unleash the inner Madara fan in you.
Also his obsession with Hashi is hilarious (so many delicious meme-worthy undertones~)

However, I don't think he'll become the Juubi's Jinchuriki. As much as I like Mads, I feel like Obito and his parallel to our hero Naruto is going to be the final villain.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 am

Aelita wrote:Favorite Villian in Naruto

Bruh, just watch episode 322 in the anime, it will unleash the inner Madara fan in you.
Also his obsession with Hashi is hilarious (so many delicious meme-worthy undertones~)

However, I don't think he'll become the Juubi's Jinchuriki. As much as I like Mads, I feel like Obito and his parallel to our hero Naruto is going to be the final villain.
I don't think he'll become the juubi's jin too. When I made this thread, Obito was not even Juubito at that time. But my last post in this thread is about a discussion I had with GreatKungLao about a theory that Madara might have an ally. If you have the patience to read it and to bring your thoughts about that, that would be very interesting.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 pm

I like Madara and honestly I'm hoping he beats Hashirama. Hashirama's fame came at the expense of Madara's life. As the Senju's dominated the world they just suppressed the Uchiha's yet the Uchiha's are the villains for being forced into their positions by the Senju.
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum