Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina Development

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Aelita wrote:Well keep in mind that not everyone on this forum thinks that Sasusaku is such a sure thing, Just because you like Naruhina doesn't mean you have to ship Sasusaku But I agree with the strength in romantic development for Naruhina.

Sometimes I do try to see where NS is coming from, but in the end when I look at the bigger picture, it usually ends badly for the ship.

Naruhina will surely be the victorious ship  

yup I agree with you naruhina would be victorious :D(with a big trophy lol)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:39 pm

engetsu wrote:
lily567 wrote:
JulaShona wrote:I don't understand why NS' can't see the nice development between this two people.

it is not that NS can't see, NS refuses to see anything that is not  their ship. so NS will block out anything else.

to be fair you don't see us making threads acknowledging any NS stuff either, we aren't that receptive to their point of view either....just saying..
Don't say "we" and "us". Don't generalize everyone here as unreasonable. If you think there's something about NS we're missing, do make a thread about or post it in the Anti-NS thread.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Permission to bump thread in honor of Naruhina Month?

C'mon I think we all could use some NH moments goodness~

Dat development 
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:50 am

^ Permission granted, of course.

These collages were brought up once upon a time in a thread somewhere, but I can't remember which one so I'll add them here too since it's relevant!

Part 1:

Part 2:

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Alright that's everything, all the moments between Naruto and Hinata in the manga. I even included moments of them interacting with their children in 700 :3
I also added the special tie-in Kishimoto did for the Last of Naruto and Hinata's first date under the "extra" section. If we get any Naruhina goodness from Naruto Gaiden I'll add more on, but for now, finally complete! Sorry for not updating sooner. It's really been a journey guys but we did it. Naruhina is canon and the proof is in the pudding    

Let me know if I missed anything. Also let me know if I should include something else from the Last Naruto Movie since it counts as canon
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Where did you get this "extra" after The Last thing Aelita? This short NaruHina scenario is really cool and funny. Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Wow... it's crazy. Our ship is canon now. I'm so happy!
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Irielo wrote:Where did you get this "extra" after The Last thing Aelita? This short NaruHina scenario is really cool and funny. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I had thought everyone had seen that by now. In Japan, there was a special guidebook/databook given to those who went to see "The Last." There's going to be another one for "Boruto" (which will have when Naruto became Hokage as the special comic this time).

I'm just waiting for when those things go up on auction sites to get it.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Irielo wrote:Where did you get this "extra" after The Last thing Aelita? This short NaruHina scenario is really cool and funny. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I had thought everyone had seen that by now. In Japan, there was a special guidebook/databook given to those who went to see "The Last." There's going to be another one for "Boruto" (which will have when Naruto became Hokage as the special comic this time).

I'm just waiting for when those things go up on auction sites to get it.

Thanks for the reply! As I have not watched the Last yet, I did not know about the databook. I've recently read that the Blu ray English Sub or Dub version is coming to North America something like the 6th October. So, I guess it will be easier to get and maybe this guidebook will come with it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 am

Those things aren't going to be included in the international releases. Those things never are. We rarely get databooks translated. I don't think anyone ever gets the drama CDs and many other official things (soundtracks, etc.) created that aren't either manga chapters to be released in a volume or part of the anime itself.

Either you go to Japan at the right time to get it when it's offered (which some do) or you buy it from an auction site when some people choose to sell it (which I do). I've had that guidebook/databook since December 2014 as I bought it from eBay. The same for the Naruto exhibition guestbooks (got them a couple months ago; I got the Michi history book last month). I will definitely be on eBay waiting to get the book for the "Boruto" movie goers too.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum