Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina Development

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Those are all very true and I love how they were both made for each other. This will make the moment they are finally together have been worth waiting for. I loved reading all those moments and how they are there for each other and really can know one another. This all proves the deep connection that Naruto and Hinata share!! 
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 am

lily567 wrote:speaking about new jutsu(might be a little off topic) but how did gamagichi know about the jutsu naruto's going to use

lily567 wrote:oh that but I thought he was referring to the jutsu naruto and kurama are going to use to extract the bijus.

I think he knew Naruto was going to use his wind chakra-based move because Naruto first practiced it on Myoboku and I'm sure he saw it at least once during the Pain/Naruto fight. I don't think he knows how anything about how Naruto & Kurama plan on removing the bijuus (until Naruto spoke about it last chapter anyway).

Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 am

Thanks everyone!! 

It took forever to compile, edit and organize everything lol. I'll probably have to go back to re-edit and resize some images though lol. I'll continue to update this thread whenever new Naruhina developments come along :3

I wanted to create a thread filled with all the NH development to date so whenever a Naruhina fan finds themselves shaken in faith, they can come back to this thread and remind themselves how far Naruhina has come and all the build up it has received.

I also created this to combat arguments like "Naruhina has no development", or "Hinata doesn't know Naruto/They don't understand one another" which always made me go think "what manga are you reading?" lol. 

Hinata's character was transformed because of her interaction with Naruto. She acknowledged Naruto back during a time when the villagers shunned him and his peers ignored him and labeled him a dead last loser. Despite his circumstance, Naruto had incredible self-belief, a will to improve and the guts to never give up. Because Hinata was shunned and labeled a failure by her clan, she understood how difficult it could be to believe in oneself. She admired his ability to pic himself back up despite his failures. Because of the inspiration and example he provided, she was able to believe in herself more and work harder, despite her short-comings. Hinata went from being a shy, timid, insecure girl who lacked self confidence, had poor self esteem and gave up easily to realizing her self worth, standing up for herself and never backing down with the help of Naruto's cheering. To being able to speak up to inspire Naruto when he was nervous about an impending match and remind him of his strengths. To having the courage and bravery to defend and protect a loved one despite impossible odds and then when they ask her why she's doing this, she confesses to them. To being able to push through any task during the war with the help of thinking of Naruto for motivation. To being mentally and physiologically strong enough to keep it together through a family member's death so she could inspire Naruto to never give up and to keep pushing forward, like he had for her in the past. This was all possible because of the inspiration Naruto had given Hinata long ago. He had shown and told her she could when her family and teammates hadn't. And because of this, Hinata was able to blossom into a strong kunoichi with a will to never give up.

Naruto's opinion of Hinata has developed and changed since his introduction of her in Chapter 39. Originally, Naruto thought of Hinata as a shy dark weirdo who was a former classmate and as more of an acquaintance. He was completely oblivious to her feelings for him for the longest. Due to not knowing her well, he was suspicious of her intentions when she tried to help in out. However he started to realize how nice of a person she was and appreciated her kind gestures such as offering to let him cheat of her answers and giving him some ointment after his match. When he was enraged by Neji berating Hinata it was because he related to her, he understood where she was coming from. He too knew what it was like to be called a loser, yet work hard to improve oneself in-spite of that. He could see that like him, Hinata desired acknowledgement. He even kept defending her throughout his fight with  Neji because of that. Through watching Hinata's fight with Neji, he realized how gutsy and incredible she was and how similar they were. He ultimately changes his opinion of her and says "a person like you, I really like", acknowledging her. During Hinata's confession we can see how deeply he was touched by the look in his eyes. When he saw Hinata attacked by Pain, she was an important enough person to him to automatically transform into the 6-tails for--He's only gone into kyuubi mode out of rage two other times, and both were over Sasuke. When he returned from the kyuubi mode he cried for her safety. And now in this War arc he has been gradually showing more and more that he's starting to develop feelings for Hinata.

So much for "no development" lol
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 am

All the proof needed is right there. Naruto probably saw a bit of himself in her and realized she was going through the same thing that he had gone through. They both changed themselves and rooted and cheering each other up the  the going got rough and they were feeling down. They get one another and have a great future together ahead of them!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I woudn't say all of the NH moment were "romantic" (except for the confession, face holding/hand holding stuff). Too me the moments have been "understanding/connected/supportive" moments, with gradual understanding of "romance" as the moments continued.

Too me their relationship changed when Hinata fought Neji. Naruto found out more about her just by watching her. How Hinata wished to change herself, her nindo (same as Narutos), "how incredible she was" and the fact that there was someone out there who has suffered as much (or more) as he has.

Naruto was also so the ONLY person in the area who was not suprised when Hinata got back to her feet before Neji attempted to kill her.

Narutos understanding of Hinata and their relationship changed when Hinata was willing to die just to change herself.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:10 pm

CoolChels wrote:All the proof needed is right there. Naruto probably saw a bit of himself in her and realized she was going through the same thing that he had gone through. They both changed themselves and rooted and cheering each other up the  the going got rough and they were feeling down. They get one another and have a great future together ahead of them!

racefan1992 wrote:I woudn't say all of the NH moment were "romantic" (except for the confession, face holding/hand holding stuff). Too me the moments have been "understanding/connected/supportive" moments, with gradual understanding of "romance" as the moments continued.

Too me their relationship changed when Hinata fought Neji. Naruto found out more about her just by watching her. How Hinata wished to change herself, her nindo (same as Narutos), "how incredible she was" and the fact that there was someone out there who has suffered as much (or more) as he has.

Naruto was also so the ONLY person in the area who was not suprised when Hinata got back to her feet before Neji attempted to kill her.

Narutos understanding of Hinata and their relationship changed when Hinata was willing to die just to change herself.

All of this.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Alrighty,finally got around to re-editing and re-sizing the images to make an easier read.
Now all I have to do is get around to asking about/fixing the wonkiness in the first post O.o I guess its because it was a large post it all messed up?

So whenever you find yourself shaken in faith (or if you just want to talk a walk down Naruhina memory lane), just stroll through this thread and bask in the wonderful quality in development Naruto and Hinata's relationship has~

Enjoy~~
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm

^ Thank yuo so much Aelita. I love every bit of their development.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks again Aelita! Hinata is sooo cute on this panel during the chunin writing exam where Naruto is thinking "Just calm down". She is just looking at Naruto and her eyes tell that she understands him perfectly... I'm melting.

I wanted to add something, that's why I had to edit that post. Thanks to this thread regarding NaruHina's development, there is something interesting to notice: the eyes expression of both, Naruto and Hinata. The eyes reflect the heart and when I look at those eyes expression, that only confirms that both of them are strongly mutually connected.

There is really something intense between them which goes beyond words...
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 am

That is an intense moment and one that can touch us and know it is all meant to be!!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 am

Hinata's slowly creeping her way back into getting more, and more panel time. It's only a matter of time before they bring her back into action... possibly by Naruto, maybe? ;)
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 am

Aelita wrote:Chapters 78-81
Spoiler:

Chapters 98-105:
Spoiler:

Chapters 238-383:
Spoiler:

Chapters 434-490:
Spoiler:

In the panel where Naruto is about to leave the village and train with Jiraiya, and Hinata shows up, but doesn't have the strength to go up to Naruto and say goodbye, so she hides behind a... building? And Naruto looks up at the Hokage monument, points at it, and vows to become stronger, along with Hinata... Isn't that foreshadowing his future? Pointing at the Hokage monument, vowing to become stronger, Hinata hiding behind a building, also vowing to become stronger as well, so basically... Naruto becomes Hokage, the strongest Hokage, marries Hinata... right?  
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:
Aelita wrote:Chapters 78-81
Spoiler:

Chapters 98-105:
Spoiler:

Chapters 238-383:
Spoiler:

Chapters 434-490:
Spoiler:

In the panel where Naruto is about to leave the village and train with Jiraiya, and Hinata shows up, but doesn't have the strength to go up to Naruto and say goodbye, so she hides behind a... building? And Naruto looks up at the Hokage monument, points at it, and vows to become stronger, along with Hinata... Isn't that foreshadowing his future? Pointing at the Hokage monument, vowing to become stronger, Hinata hiding behind a building, also vowing to become stronger as well, so basically...  Naruto becomes Hokage, the strongest Hokage, marries Hinata... right?  

well you could say it was foreshadowing his future. we already know naruto became stronger as well as hinata BUT hinata has yet to reveal her true power that we haven't seen as yet. I have a feeling that kishi will surprise us with hinata because we know about the lion's fist but we don't know what else hinata has up her sleeve :D

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Seriously! :) I can't wait... I also heard that it wasn't the FULL twin lion fists power. Oh...  
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Aelita wrote:Alrighty,finally got around to re-editing and re-sizing the images to make an easier read.
Now all I have to do is get around to asking about/fixing the wonkiness in the first post O.o I guess its because it was a large post it all messed up?

So whenever you find yourself shaken in faith (or if you just want to talk a walk down Naruhina memory lane), just stroll through this thread and bask in the wonderful quality in development Naruto and Hinata's relationship has~

Enjoy~~

you're doing god's work
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 pm

I can't wait to see what she is gonna do next and so excited about it!!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:29 pm

New chapter is out! And let's just say... Juubito's bad ARZ! Excuse my language...
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 am

I don't understand why NS' can't see the nice development between this two people.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:37 am

JulaShona wrote:I don't understand why NS' can't see the nice development between this two people.

it is not that NS can't see, NS refuses to see anything that is not  their ship. so NS will block out anything else.

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 am

lily567 wrote:
JulaShona wrote:I don't understand why NS' can't see the nice development between this two people.

it is not that NS can't see, NS refuses to see anything that is not  their ship. so NS will block out anything else.

to be fair you don't see us making threads acknowledging any NS stuff either, we aren't that receptive to their point of view either....just saying..
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:42 am

engetsu wrote:
lily567 wrote:

to be fair you don't see us making threads acknowledging any NS stuff either, we aren't that receptive to their point of view either....just saying..

ok, fair enough :)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 am

lily567 wrote:
engetsu wrote:
lily567 wrote:

ok, fair enough :)

But were still right and they're wrong. No debating that. :)
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 am

engetsu wrote:
lily567 wrote:

If there were any good romantic developments in NS, we would. And us to try to see NS from NS perspective means to become blind about the truth. But we see the truth: NaruHina and SasuSaku - love and romantic, NaruSaku - strong friendship. I would also like to point, that NaruSaku proves, that friendship between man and woman does actually exist.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:26 am

GreatKungLao wrote:If there were any good romantic developments in NS, we would. And us to try to see NS from NS perspective means to become blind about the truth. But we see the truth: NaruHina and SasuSaku - love and romantic, NaruSaku - strong friendship. I would also like to point, that NaruSaku proves, that friendship between man and woman does actually exist.

I couldn't have said it better myself my friend!  
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Well keep in mind that not everyone on this forum thinks that Sasusaku is such a sure thing, Just because you like Naruhina doesn't mean you have to ship Sasusaku But I agree with the strength in romantic development for Naruhina.

Sometimes I do try to see where NS is coming from, but in the end when I look at the bigger picture, it usually ends badly for the ship.

Naruhina will surely be the victorious ship  
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum