Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina Development

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruhina Development

Post by Aelita on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:50 pm

The relationship between Naruto and Hinata has grown quite a lot since Hinata's introduction. This is a picture thread dedicated to their lovely development throughout the manga. Filled with the small interactions and big moments that made us fall for the pairing in the first place.

So sit back, relax and watch the Naruhina flower unfurl~


Chapters 39-44:
Spoiler:

















 

Chapters 65-77:
Spoiler:
 







 



Last edited by Aelita on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Aelita on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Chapters 78-81
Spoiler:





Chapters 98-105:
Spoiler:





















Chapters 238-383:
Spoiler:




Chapters 434-490:
Spoiler:












Last edited by Aelita on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Aelita on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Chapters 538-611:
Spoiler:




Chapters 614-700:
Spoiler:


Extra:



Last edited by Aelita on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Thanks for all these posts that clearly show that the relationship between Naruto and Hinata always evolved with quality. The moments they have together are always uniq

That's what make this pairing so beautiful and magic.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Well as they say Irielo, it's Quality over Quantity.

NaruHina is about quality, the moments between Naruto and Hinata have always been really special between them, and both of them seem to develop in one way or another, Naruto acts more mature around Hinata, he can act himself without being a total jerk, like he is when around Sakura.

We have even seen Hinata become more confident due to Naruto influence, she has gained acceptance from her family and has to a certain extent gained greater acknowledgement from Naruto.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 pm

^ I agree. They just complete each other perfectly.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Well the good thing is there is still more to come, chapter 633 only proves one minor (I mean major) thing, it is only a matter of when NH will become canon.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Yes. Now I would like to see something coming from Naruto which shows that he knows that Hinata is the one he loves because, for me, Hinata has nothing more to prove. She has waited for him since a long time.

And to tell you the truth I'm getting impatient regarding this moment. On that matter, I'm not patient like our Hinata.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 pm

We need to wait for after the war, plus Naruto has signified that he is about ready to accept Hinata's love for him, after this war, we will see things getting an answer, NaruHina is one of those things that needs an answer.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Hope that this war does not last too long...

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 pm

I am giving it another 5-6 chapters maybe 10 at the maximum.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

That would be good. 5-10 chapters would be ok.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 pm

I get the feeling that the next NaruHina moment will be massive, it will be highly important to both Naruto and Hinata.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 pm

May what you just wrote be blessed my friend.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 pm

But I will be giving it at least another 3-4 chapters after the war, just a little more patience is required, it will soon come to an end (the wait that is) it will be a very positive moment like all NH moments.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:56 am

Nice thread, Aelita.

However, I have to jump in on the off-topic discussion regarding the war. There is no way in the world that the war is ending in so few chapters. The earliest this war is ending is going to be November/December of this year (and I technically expect it to go into 2014). The Juubi is far from done, there's the whole Obito/Kakashi thing, there's the whole Madara thing (which will also bring a lot of flashbacks to explain things that Hashirama could not), and then there's the fact that Naruto has a bunch of things pending ("that jutsu" and the fact that the bijuus have decided that he's the next "Sage" as the most obvious two things). This doesn't even include the Sasuke issue which I'm not sure is going to be a war issue or post-war issue (though I'm starting to lean toward "war issue").

We've got a long time before Naruto makes his intentions undeniable, which won't happen until after the war as Hinata stated in chapter 573.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 am

Great post Aelita!

@Yamasaki Akaiko

I'm just hoping for a moment to fuel my NH fangirl.
I think there might just be little things during the war with NH then Kishi will do that final big moment between them at the end of the war. I don't expect a lot of moments between Naruto and Hinata during the war, just lil' bit of stuff.
You know, for the fans. :D
avatar
ClassyLPS


Posts : 576
Location : California, it ain't that sunny..

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 am

Awesome post Aelita! Just goes to prove that they have enough moments together to garner importance and significance as well as being unique.

@ Classy LPS
I so want this too like you can't believe. It doesn't even have to be a big moment just enough to make fangirl all over my room for weeks to come. :D
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Irielo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 am

@ Yamasaki Akaiko. You raised very good points about all that has to be done regarding the war issues. Sometimes one can forget about some very important aspects of the manga.

Nevertheless, Naruto mixes actions, emotions and pyschology and everybody is expecting something coming out from them. That's not an easy job I think for a mangaka.

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Nice thread, Aelita.

However, I have to jump in on the off-topic discussion regarding the war. There is no way in the world that the war is ending in so few chapters. The earliest this war is ending is going to be November/December of this year (and I technically expect it to go into 2014). The Juubi is far from done, there's the whole Obito/Kakashi thing, there's the whole Madara thing (which will also bring a lot of flashbacks to explain things that Hashirama could not), and then there's the fact that Naruto has a bunch of things pending ("that jutsu" and the fact that the bijuus have decided that he's the next "Sage" as the most obvious two things). This doesn't even include the Sasuke issue which I'm not sure is going to be a war issue or post-war issue (though I'm starting to lean toward "war issue").

We've got a long time before Naruto makes his intentions undeniable, which won't happen until after the war as Hinata stated in chapter 573.

You provide a good point my friend, 18-22 chapters left before the end of the war, almost forgot that there are still answers that need answering, flashbacks that need to happen and the separation of the Juubi into the other tailed beast, Naruto's new Jutsu,

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by lily567 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 am

51-mustang wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Nice thread, Aelita.

However, I have to jump in on the off-topic discussion regarding the war. There is no way in the world that the war is ending in so few chapters. The earliest this war is ending is going to be November/December of this year (and I technically expect it to go into 2014). The Juubi is far from done, there's the whole Obito/Kakashi thing, there's the whole Madara thing (which will also bring a lot of flashbacks to explain things that Hashirama could not), and then there's the fact that Naruto has a bunch of things pending ("that jutsu" and the fact that the bijuus have decided that he's the next "Sage" as the most obvious two things). This doesn't even include the Sasuke issue which I'm not sure is going to be a war issue or post-war issue (though I'm starting to lean toward "war issue").

We've got a long time before Naruto makes his intentions undeniable, which won't happen until after the war as Hinata stated in chapter 573.

You provide a good point my friend, 18-22 chapters left before the end of the war, almost forgot that there are still answers that need answering, flashbacks that need to happen and the separation of the Juubi into the other tailed beast, Naruto's new Jutsu,

speaking about new jutsu(might be a little off topic) but how did gamagichi know about the jutsu naruto's going to use
avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 pm

^You mean FRS?

I had already seen an image with NH's development, but it's nice to be able to see full sized images. It's so nice to see how Hinata's been there in Naruto's lowest moments (sans Jiraiyas death). And they have some sort of back and forth in which Naruto helps Hinata, then Hinata helps Naruto. 
And all the "thank yous". This pairing, I can't even 
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by lily567 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:^You mean FRS?

I had already seen an image with NH's development, but it's nice to be able to see full sized images. It's so nice to see how Hinata's been there in Naruto's lowest moments (sans Jiraiyas death). And they have some sort of back and forth in which Naruto helps Hinata, then Hinata helps Naruto. 
And all the "thank yous". This pairing, I can't even 

huh???what is FRS
avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Futton rasen shuriken.
avatar
Batokusanagi


Posts : 525
Gender : Male
Location : Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by lily567 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Futton rasen shuriken.

oh that but I thought he was referring to the jutsu naruto and kurama are going to use to extract the bijus.

anyway back on topic I think that the development is pretty good between those two. I mean they help each other physically mentally, (spiritually) if you count that and mostly emotionally. hinata has always treated naruto with kindness even tho she was shy and according to what was spoken previously, naruto  does act mature around hinata because he is also very comfortable being around hinata. He doesn't have to goof off just to  impress her. he has already impressed her due to his determination and his will power to not give up when the going is tough as well as when others degrade him. hinata has shown time and time again how much she cares for naruto even tho he was oblivious before her confession.
avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Development

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum