Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Total War series

Go down

Total War series

Post by The Merchant on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Anyone else here fans of the Total War series? Despite the popularity of these games, it always seems difficult to find other players outside of certain websites.

Rome II's gonna be coming out soon, and so far it's looking incredible. 

The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Re: Total War series

Post by funnyface on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 am

I always liked rts games but never really played any turn-based games much..thinking of buyin shogun 2..heard it can have an insane amount of units in one screen..
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 am

Yeah, Shogun 2 was very nice. It's not my favorite, but it was quite enjoyable; it wouldn't be a bad introduction to the series. However, the campaign can end up being pretty brutal for first time players who aren't expecting the late game events that trigger.

Might want to make sure your computer specs are up to date, though. If you're using an older computer, you'd probably be better off trying out Rome or Medieval II until you can upgrade.
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:59 am

^ Thanks.....well I think my pc can handle it...I've got an Nvidia gtx 660 in it.It's not high end but should be able to handle it at 1080p.
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum