Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Phobias, if you don't laugh, I won't laugh.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Phobias, if you don't laugh, I won't laugh.

Post by JulaShona on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 am

I have claustrophobia. I'm feeling very uncomfortable in thight rooms and even get sick or panic.
And I'm scared of elevators. I fear that the rope brakes and the elevator falls.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:40 pm

I was scared of the dark for a while and had to sleep with a night light..but since then, I've become frightened of Clowns...it hasn't gone away. x____x
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 pm

I've got a few myself actually.

-I hate crowds, because I get this tension tht someone is going to try and harm me, or others around me in en masse. I can control myself in the situation but I tend to look like the Doom guy when looking around. XD

-I EF-ING HATE SHARKS! They're like...aquatic ninjas, and one bite can seriously mess you up. I mean you can be swimming, minding your own business, and whoops they think you're a seal or something, and chomp. (Shivers)

-I do have a fear of heights to some degree, but I've conquered it a bit, only when I'm substantially elevated.

And I also have a tendency to carry a knife on me a majority of the time. Too lazy to look up the phobias XD
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:41 am

I won't swim at the beach because last time I was almost swept out to sea and I have a fear of drowning and getting attacked by sharks.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:14 am

I hate spiders (i'm a guy, sue me). Small ones i don't mind, big ones? the golf shoes are coming out.

Bees, i HATE bees. I know they do good for the world but not too me. I'm also have allergies too them. So that helps.

Certain weather events like tornadoes. I went through one once, it wasn't fun. I suffer everytime a watch is issued in my area.

Drowning, almost did as a kid but i'm not afraid of the water. Not the best swimmer but i HATE drowning.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:03 am

Algophobia (fear of pain), I guess. If I don't know it's coming or involves getting a tattoo I'm fine with it. But I had to get stitches in my lip (split past the vermilion border) and before they even came close to starting my heart rate shot up and even had I tear come down because I was horribly afraid of the numbing shot. This was about 3 weeks ago.
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:27 pm

pteronarcophobia, (fear of flies)
Actually not the small all day ones, but the big ugly fat ones with babies. They make me shiver.. I forgot the reason why.
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum