Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruhina Head-Canons

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruhina Head-Canons

Post by Aelita on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Post any head canons you have about Naruhina in this thread =)

- Before the time skip Naruto thought Hinata was kind of plain-looking. However, when Naruto first saw Hinata after two and a half years he thought she had become rather pretty, but never really bothered because he never imagined himself as her type.

- One day Naruto's and Hinata's kids will ask Naruto how he and Hinata meet and fell in love. And Naruto will start his story with "When I first met your mother... I thought she was a plain looking wimpy dark weirdo..." and their kids will think of their very pretty kaa-san and react in surprise. But then Naruto will go on to say how he eventually learned how gutsy, courageous and beautiful she is.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruhina Head-Canons

Post by Dianahinkle on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Naruto has a garden and grows hinata's favorite flowers for her and she presses and saves her favorites.
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Hmm. I have some.

- Though Hinata fell in love with Naruto because of his determination and the way he encouraged her, she was also drawn to him because of how bright and loud he was; his choice in clothing and the way he always spoke his mind were unlike anything anyone in the Hyuga clan would be seen doing, and his blue eyes and blond hair were also things that made him different and special to her. So, her love for him is pretty innocent, but she also finds him very physically attractive.

- Sort of a gloomy idea, but I imagine Hinata has trouble getting pregnant. She's not infertile, it'd just be something that creates a little bit of drama in their relationship when they decide they want to start a family, but it takes them a while before it finally happens.
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 pm

I'm surprised more people haven't posted here.

-Hinata has no idea about fashion so naruto likes to take her shopping and he chooses cute clothes for her to wear.
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:I'm surprised more people haven't posted here.

-Hinata has no idea about fashion so naruto likes to take her shopping and he chooses cute clothes for her to wear.

Now that is so cute
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Umm.. I have a few:
-Naruto appreciates Hinata's bod. Because, who wouldn't? Hahaha.
-Hinata and Naruto both would like a big family, lots of kids. Hinata because she seems like the kind to be very motherly and caring. And Naruto because, well, he didn't really get to have a family when he was younger.
-Naruto tries to look manly in front of Hinata. (Well this one might be true because of Kiba..)
-Hinata likes the color orange, because it reminds her of Naruto.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:54 pm

These are all good ideas and I know we have some great minds in here.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Oh, stop it you. xD
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:28 am

- Ever since admitting seeing Hinata hurt was the trigger to the 6-tail kyuubi transformation, whenever Naruto had some down time from his training his mind would occasionally drift to Hinata.

-The very same things Naruto originally found weird about Hinata, he will come to find cute and charming.

-This is a non-naruhina one, but when Naruto was very little he'd occasionally have nightmares where he'd be chased by monsters that resembled the death god, the kyuubi, the masked man and other monsters that resembled Uzumaki masks (the ones that Orochimaru found in the Uzumaki temple) while crying for his parents--who'd never come (kinda like in MGMT's music video for 'Kids').
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 am

When Naruto trains with Hinata he is harder on her than Neji because he knows she can take it.
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:49 pm

-This was Naruto's first reaction to seeing Hinata without her jacket
-Hinata cooking makes Ichiraku lose it's #1 client.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Here I gots more~
-Naruto has had at least one dream about Hinata, which he may or may not have remembered.
-Hinata finds Naruto's whisker marks cut, despite the reason they're there in the first place.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Aelita wrote:. However, when Naruto first saw Hinata after two and a half years he thought she had become rather pretty, but never really bothered because he never imagined himself as her type.

So true. Just look at his reaction when she confessed. He was really surprised as if he would not have expected something like that coming from Hinata.

He's now realizing how lucky guy he is... "always by my side...".
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 am

She really did surprise him there and now he knows. I believe he's glad she felt and still feels that way about him. The two of them just brings a smile to my face!!  
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:24 pm

-Naruto still has the medicinal salve she gave him after his fight with Kiba somewhere in his room.
-Naruto was a little intimidated to talk to Hinata because Ko, Kiba, and Neji are almost always around her.
-Since Naruto likes gardening and Hinata likes pressing flowers, their first date will be at a nursery or something or Naruto will bring Hinata a flower to press.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:When Naruto trains with Hinata he is harder on her than Neji because he knows she can take it.

To add - A medical ninja has to be on standby when they spar because their nindo won't let them ever give up no matter what.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:28 am

Naruto likes to flirt with Hinata a lot just to make her blush, he finds her blushing really cute and it lifts up his manly spirit(charm). Naruto is the clingy type, we all agree about that. Anyways, Naruto likes to be by Hinata's side all the time because he's very fond, and protective of her. And, he wants her to know how much he loves her, and how ready he is to lay down his life for her, just like she did for him.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Naruto likes to flirt with Hinata a lot just to make her blush, he finds her blushing really cute and it lifts up his manly spirit(charm). Naruto is the clingy type, we all agree about that. Anyways, Naruto likes to be by Hinata's side all the time because he's very fond, and protective of her. And, he wants her to know how much he loves her, and how ready he is to lay down his life for her, just like she did for him.

I love what you wrote... Sooo cute!  
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 am

^ Thanks, it'd be amazing if that happened!  
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:47 am

Just this perspective that he likes to make her blush to "lift up his manly spirit" is a very interesting one. Before, Naruto was not aware of his effect on Hinata. But now, things have changed and it would be funny to see him teasing Hinata in a lovely way and to see Hinata blushing and saying: "Oh Stop Naruto-Kun! You make me blush..."

After the war such funny and romantic moments would be too good because for now, there is enough actions and violence. So if after the war things could cool down like that: funny romantic moments, funny situations where both are implied... that would be great.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:51 am

I know right?! I'll be fangirling soo much!  They're so cute.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by windtear on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:42 am

Here's one I keep thinking... we know Hinata used to try to approach Naruto as a child, but her shyness would overcome her at the last minute and she'd hesitate and hide, and that she's pretty much overcome that since he came back to Konoha. But after Pein's attack, Naruto was having that hesitation - he's the one who kept chickening out! And now during this fight, he's overcoming his hesitation and fear the way Hinata did hers.
windtear

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:48 am

That's adorable! They're mirroring each other...  
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 am

I have a lot of head-canon for Naru-hina so bear with me.

1. Much to Hinata's annoyance Naruto insists that Killer Bee will DJ the wedding.

2. Hinata still makes Naruto shaped food from time to time.

3. Hinata is the only one that can get Naruto to eat his vegetables because he doesn't get "dessert" if he doesn't eat every thing on his plate.

4. Naruto has shadow clones do all the house work so he can have more snuggle time with Hinata. Though they do suck at folding cloths.

5. Hinata can do a Rasengan with one finger and throw it, but won't while Naruto is around so he doesn't feel bad.

6. Hinata has a cat named Naruto.

7. Naruto and Hinata's lovemaking includes such moves as Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four kisses, Shadow clone jutsu and Gentle Fist massage. Though Naruto has yet to find a way to use Rasengan in the bed room mostly because Hinata said "hell no".

8. Naruto made sure to have a waterfall in their back yard so Hinata can dance in it. Though he still pretends not to realize that it is Hinata dancing in it.
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Dessert,  eh?
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next