Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The NaruIno thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The NaruIno thread

Post by eromreven on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:16 am

This is my second favorite Naruto pairing. I don't know why, but I really think they'd work really well together. And also they're be blonde babies running around everywhere.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Re: The NaruIno thread

Post by The Merchant on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Oh geeze. Don't even get me started on how much I love this pairing.
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Not one of my crack faves for Ino, but this is definitely one of my Naruto crack faves. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm

I've read a few fanfics that have her "helping" Naruto like she did Sakura as a kid. I think she'd have been a good influence on him growing up. I mean, according to the databooks, she was the top student in the class alongside Sasuke, acing some aspects of the Academy that even he didn't. Having a friend to push him to his greatness instead of him clawing and grasping from rock bottom by his lonesome would be great.

Also the InoNaruHina sammich is hawt and juicy.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 am

I think Ino would've been a good influence on just about everyone who could've used a little guidance. Ino has always represented those "confident, popular kids" that actually never let it go to their head and was always willing to help out the "unpopular kids" to me.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:59 am

Still a better love story than NaruSaku & SasuHina, at least this makes sense.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:22 pm

I dunno. Depends on how you craft it. I mean, NaruSaku does have a reasonable basis to go off on unlike SasuHina. The two have literally only spoke once in the entire series and that was in a movie. But NaruIno has more basis than SasuHina, for sure.

There was that whole "I could fall for him" thing from Ino. o.o
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 pm

^It depends on how much you accept the anime. The "I could fall for him" was only in the anime. That was never said in the manga.

I do agree that pairings depend on how you choose to make the story go and how much of a "stickler" you are for official stuff. Considering it's rare for me to like the "official" couples in anything (Naruto is weird to me in that I think I'm going to actually like the "official" couples), I'm relatively open when it comes to shipping even though I'll have preferences.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:00 am

IT'S CANON FOR THE PURPOSES OF NARUINO OKAY THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THIS SHIP HAS.

But yeah, you're right about the whole ships thing.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:02 pm

eromreven wrote:I've read a few fanfics that have her "helping" Naruto like she did Sakura as a kid. I think she'd have been a good influence on him growing up. I mean, according to the databooks, she was the top student in the class alongside Sasuke, acing some aspects of the Academy that even he didn't. Having a friend to push him to his greatness instead of him clawing and grasping from rock bottom by his lonesome would be great.
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I think Ino would've been a good influence on just about everyone who could've used a little guidance. Ino has always represented those "confident, popular kids" that actually never let it go to their head and was always willing to help out the "unpopular kids" to me.

Ino sticking up for Naruto the way she did for Sakura, and the two becoming friends after that, is one of my favorite scenarios for this couple. I have a friend who wrote a oneshot about it, and he's considered continuing the story, but he's lazy and hasn't written anything in a long time.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:^It depends on how much you accept the anime. The "I could fall for him" was only in the anime. That was never said in the manga.

I'm not sure how other people see it, but personally I've always just regarded the anime and the manga as two separate universes, or two versions of the same story. I think it keeps things simpler and prevents unnecessary arguments about what's canon.

Twin Steps wrote:Still a better love story than NaruSaku & SasuHina, at least this makes sense.
eromreven wrote:I dunno. Depends on how you craft it. I mean, NaruSaku does have a reasonable basis to go off on unlike SasuHina. The two have literally only spoke once in the entire series and that was in a movie. But NaruIno has more basis than SasuHina, for sure.

It'd be a lie if I said I hated NaruSaku, but I think that pairing Naruto with literally any other girl in the series would make a better couple (Karin is the only exception to this, because I hate incest and her falling for him would be an unbelievably bizarre development).

However, SasuHina is a different story; it's a pairing that I've never supported and never will support, and it honestly makes me physically ill. They're both hot, and they certainly look hot together, but that's the only thing the pairing has going for it; there'd be absolutely no chemistry between them, and it would require an astronomical amount of OOC behavior for one to fall in love with the other, let alone for both to fall in love with each other. I actually kind of see it as an evil counterpart to NaruIno, lol.

eromreven wrote:IT'S CANON FOR THE PURPOSES OF NARUINO OKAY THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THIS SHIP HAS.

The manga actually has some tiny moments of NaruIno too; when Naruto returns to the village after the timeskip, Ino's excited to see him and greets him enthusiastically. When he shows up on the battlefield in the war arc, she's again excited to see him and hollers his name. It's very minor, but you can tell she likes him.
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Bahaha. I don't know, I think that's stretching it too far. She's friends with the guy but that's about it.

But seriously, it's surprising how many people ship NaruIno. It doesn't have quite the following of SasuNaru, NaruSaku, or NaruHina but as far as crack pairings go I think it's one of the most popular.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 am

NaruIno, id rather have that than NS.
NaruIno is alright, meh.
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:45 am

^^^ I'd rather want to see Akamaru with another dog and puppies rather than seeing NaruSaku happen. Haha but how adorable would that be? Lol :D

I'm okay with NaruIno, if I paired Naruto with anybody besides Hinata it would probably be Ino. :p
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:08 am

I swear I'm the only one on this site that actually ships NaruSaku. XD I just don't ship it as hard. But yeah, Akamaru puppies would be adorbs.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 am

Oh crap, sorry Erom, I would've been more considerate if I knew.. Sorry, hehe. <xD
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Ah, it's fine. I basically ship Naruto with every female in his age range. With NaruSaku being the natural enemy of NaruHina and this being a NaruHina forum... well, it's to be expected. XD

Besides, NaruHina's better.

But NaruIno though. It's hot.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:01 pm

^^^ Ahaha, very hot indeed. And okay, just making sure~ ^.^
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Off-topic but I drew a crapload of Akamaru fanart with puppies involved. I'm too ashamed of my drawings to ever show anybody my drawings but I just wanted you to know... I drew it, I drew the crap out of it.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:49 pm

You did good, classy.

you did good.

But yeah, anyone got any good NaruIno fanart?
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum