Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruhina scene

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

naruhina scene

Post by itachi75 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 am

did naruto and hinata hold hands before the war? is this a flashback or a memory or a hope for the future?
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/633/6
i really have a feeling that Naruto and Hinata have already talked and this was a flashback to after her confession, and Kishi is using this to tease/remember this. idk what do you think about this?

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: naruhina scene

Post by Twin Steps on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:13 am

I think that was from 615. Remember how when he first grabs her hand, both if their faces are cut off? Yeah....
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 am

Twin Steps wrote:I think that was from 615. Remember how when he first grabs her hand, both if their faces are cut off? Yeah....
Indeed it is from 615. Kishi felt the need to expand on it, adding dat stare and the hand squeeze
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 am

No mate, it was chapter 615 flashback, overall we got to see her develop as a character, this was certainly a NaruHina scene, as batokusanagi stated it was expanded upon, and on the next page, we find that Hinata will most certainly make her move on Naruto, after this Juubi is done, we are going to be in for a massive NaruHina moment.

This is a much clearer translation, even though the context is the same it still reads much better than Mangapanda.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/68883806/10
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/68883806/11

I think Kishi is starting to lose his touch a bit, JK. even though NaruSaku fans got really excited, they had five panels of nothing. I think now we have even more right to be excited, Chapter 631 with NaruSaku was nothing really, not compared to this moment really, it is just further foreshadowing NaruHina in the future chapter, just wish Kishi wouldn't make it so obvious. the endgame pairing is so painfully obvious now there is no need for Kishi to hide it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:58 am

51-mustang wrote:No mate, it was chapter 615 flashback, overall we got to see her develop as a character, this was certainly a NaruHina scene, as batokusanagi stated it was expanded upon, and on the next page, we find that Hinata will most certainly make her move on Naruto, after this Juubi is done, we are going to be in for a massive NaruHina moment.

This is a much clearer translation, even though the context is the same it still reads much better than Mangapanda.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/68883806/10
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/68883806/11

I think Kishi is starting to lose his touch a bit, JK. even though NaruSaku fans got really excited, they had five panels of nothing. I think now we have even more right to be excited, Chapter 631 with NaruSaku was nothing really, not compared to this moment really, it is just further foreshadowing NaruHina in the future chapter, just wish Kishi wouldn't make it so obvious. the endgame pairing is so painfully obvious now there is no need for Kishi to hide it anymore.

Yeah it's so obvious now. So much so that I can't seem to stop smiling a really big smile
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:11 am

I know it's a flashback of 615 because I memorized what it looks like... Every. Single. Detail. o_o

Lol. xD
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 am

^ Yeah I did that too lol XD
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Vir on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 am

this was so cute. and i love hinata's development. i hope there's more to come.
i like the way naruto's looking at her. i remember narusaku fans said he looked pissed on the cover when they were holding hands, but in that panel he looks pretty pleased.
Vir

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 am

I loved that flashback of them holding hands and Naruto smiling at her. They are already a done deal and can't wait for more moments neither!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 am

Vir wrote:this was so cute. and i love hinata's development. i hope there's more to come.
i like the way naruto's looking at her. i remember narusaku fans said he looked pissed on the cover when they were holding hands, but in that panel he looks pretty pleased.

Are they serious? Is that what they thought of the cover, him looking pissed? Pfft, well if he does it has nothing to do with Hinata and everything to do with the war they're in right now.

Oh, these NS fans, they crack me up
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Vir on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 am

Are they serious? Is that what they thought of the cover, him looking pissed? Pfft, well if he does it has nothing to do with Hinata and everything to do with the war they're in right now.

i dont know about the english speaking fans, but the spanish speaking narusaku fans have an anti-naruhina website/forum where they talk crap about naruhina/hinata (and sasusaku) and their fans and i went there to see their reactions to the naruhina cover and it was all: chakra transfer, naruto looks pissed, no blush, you can barely see their hands, naruhinatards are already claiming canon and getting cocky and they suck bla bla bla. lol.
Vir

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Vir wrote:

i dont know about the english speaking fans, but the spanish speaking narusaku fans have an anti-naruhina website/forum where they talk crap about naruhina/hinata (and sasusaku) and their fans and i went there to see their reactions to the naruhina cover and it was all: chakra transfer, naruto looks pissed, no blush, you can barely see their hands, naruhinatards are already claiming canon and getting cocky and they suck bla bla bla. lol.

Well, to be fair, SasuNaru is still in the running cuz they were basically checking each other out in 633.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 pm

^If you can find a time that Naruto has even remotely hinted at wanting to be with a guy, then I'd consider SasuNaru. Otherwise, it's just the same old rivalry stuff that happens all over this manga to me. ;)

Vir wrote:

Trust me, that's not any different from English-speaking websites that focus on being Anti-NaruHina.

Anyway, THAT SMILE!

That was just awesome ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:23 pm

^ Yes that smile was pretty sweet~
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:23 pm

The NaruSaku fans can say what they want, it is pretty much a done deal, any anti-NaruHina that says otherwise lacks reading comprehension ability, in my opinion the pairing wars should have been over a long time ago, as in chapter 615, this new chapter just solidifies NaruHina further.

Anti-NaruHina tries so hard to find faults in NaruHina that they don't realize the massive faults in NaruSaku, they can come up with all the excuses under the sun, it still doesn't change the fact that Kishimoto is making it so obvious now what the endgame pairing for the series is.

it is safe to assume that the endgame pairing with 100% certainty will be NaruHina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 pm

*Psh* don't deny the sexual tension of SasuNaru in 633 lol ;) They were the original HashiMada of the manga (might even be the reason the hashimada moment of the week was missing this chapter hahaha)

This is my new favorite Naruhina image. Naruto smiling at Hinata, admiring and appreciating her quiet inner strength and her being there for him. So simple and sweet.
I actually have a drawing in my sketch book of a similar scenario of Naruto sweetly smiling at Hinata with Hinata's back turned to the audience while looking up at him in surprise, so I'm really happy (and surprised) that a similar image popped up in canon.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Kishi's stealing yer sketches, br0.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Vir wrote:this was so cute. and i love hinata's development. i hope there's more to come.
LOL he looked pissed? Straw grasping level: OVER 9000!!!

There's still the Twin Lion fist 64 palms. Kishi will deliver.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 pm

That chapter and its symbolism was NARUHINATASTIC!
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
LOL he looked pissed? Straw grasping level: OVER 9000!!!

There's still the Twin Lion fist 64 palms. Kishi will deliver.

No they are just being hypocritical, they were getting all excited over their 5 panels (15 minutes of fame) that they are going to deny the fact that they got trolled they just don't realize that NaruHina is basically canon anyway, and judging by what Hinata said in her monologue it does seem that Naruto wants to be beside Hinata forever as well (which is a long time). well I might be getting ahead of myself on that but it does seem that NaruSaku fans are fighting a losing battle oh well, let them think what they want, let them say what they want, they will eventually realize that NaruSaku will never happen.

As for the two panels, to me it just means more emphasise on the fact that Naruto is in fact starting to show even more signs of returning Hinata's love.

Gentle Step: Twin Lion 64 Palms.

I agree with Vir, Naruto looks really happy to have Hinata by his side, something he even acknowledged in chapter 615, this chapter was just to stress the point even more, the pleased expression then the hand squeeze, if NaruSaku fans keep denying it, I wonder what they will say when the next major NaruHina moment happens, what kind of excuses they will use, especially with how obvious it is now, it really doesn't make sense for NaruSaku to happen, while NaruHina is starting to go full steam ahead again, any momentum lost (which wasn't a lot) has now been returned but at an even greater level.

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 pm

You know.. I didn't notice this before but.. Is Naruto squeezing her hand? According to those movement lines, I'm pretty sure he is. TAKE THAT CHAKRA TRANSFER. <--lol jk but did anyone else notice that? o_o am I the only one? ..Ok... xD
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:You know.. I didn't notice this before but.. Is Naruto squeezing her hand? According to those movement lines, I'm pretty sure he is. TAKE THAT CHAKRA TRANSFER. <--lol jk but did anyone else notice that? o_o am I the only one? ..Ok... xD

YES! I'm pretty sure those lines indicate that there is some squeezing going on!

Another beautiful day in the NHborhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Those I totally agree with and that moment just makes it more obvious.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:34 pm

dovey wrote:
ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:You know.. I didn't notice this before but.. Is Naruto squeezing her hand? According to those movement lines, I'm pretty sure he is. TAKE THAT CHAKRA TRANSFER. <--lol jk but did anyone else notice that? o_o am I the only one? ..Ok... xD

YES! I'm pretty sure those lines indicate that there is some squeezing going on!

Another beautiful day in the NHborhood.

I knew I wasn't seeing things with those lines around the hand...so Naruto was squeezing Hinata's hand! I was kinda wondering about that too.

Ah, yes it's been a wonderful day in the NHborhood indeed.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Even though this scene is more Hina -> Naru due to her stating she wants to stay beside Naruto forever and saying she moves one step forward.... The flashback was Naru -> Hina. Naruto squeezing her hand and giving her a big, yet gentle smile.

This girl is confident. It also goes back to her speech in chapter 573. I expect NaruHina after the war. Hinata is not threatened and Kishimoto is reminding us that yes, she wants to be with Naruto.

Thus, this scene is definitely considered "NaruHina" and not just "Hinata". It also put to rest that retarded "Naruto held Hinata's hand for chakra transfer" argument. This combined with volume 64 and all the emphasis on the hand holding makes it clear that it's significant.

I'm not bothered by 631 at all. Naruto states in 632 he needs to stop poking fun at Sakura (aka.... joking around). So yeah. He was joking.
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum