Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Debunking Anti-NaruHina Statements

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debunking Anti-NaruHina Statements

Post by Graeystone on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:^^^I've said it before that people that watch the anime and don't even look at the manga are the ones that tend to dislike Hinata. They made her seem like she was attracted to him for his looks mostly and like she has a lock of his hair or some crap like that.

Wow, really? Hinata was only attracted to Naruto because of his looks? Let's face it, looks were last thing that made Naruto attractive in Part 1, especially in the earliest parts. Half the time he looked like he was constantly holding in a fart.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

^^^ LMAO. I know he looked like a derp. Especially in the anime, even in the manga he looked kind of derpish. I know this is sort of off-topic but am I the only one that hates how Hinata looks in the anime? I'm OKAY with her looks in part 2, but part 1 I hated so much.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Vir on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:45 am

I know this is sort of off-topic but am I the only one that hates how Hinata looks in the anime? I'm OKAY with her looks in part 2, but part 1 I hated so much.

That's funny, Narusaku shippers who are mostly Sakura fans (no offense to those here who are Sakura fans, I dont hate her, but I cant stand the rabid Sakura fans who bash Hinata) are always saying the anime made her all pretty when in the manga she was really plain and Sakura's the pretty one. I actually think Hinata looks pretty cute in the anime, maybe a little too "moe", but not that different from the manga. Why did you hate it?
Vir

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:56 am

I don't hate it because she looks ugly, she looks cute. :D I hate it because she looks so different and I've been reading the manga since forever and barely watch the anime, and it looks too different to me. I just never read a manga and watch an anime both it's either one or none, because the art changes too much for me. I don't know, I'm a picky drawer myself and I always loved the Naruto drawing style.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 am

Is there really much of a point anymore to try an debunk Anti NaruHina "arguments"? Especially when you consider the fact that most of them come from the brain dead zombie that is NaruSaku
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 am

^^^ True story. We pretty much don't even have to argue anymore, we can just sit down, relax, and watch NaruHina slowly but surely happen. >;D we're really close.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 am

In all honesty, I'm hoping for at least 2-3 "big" NaruHina moments and 4-5 "minor" moments before any actual confession takes place..... But for real, we need a NaruHina moment that is done by Naruto, so it can shut the NaruSaku fans up. Chapter 615? What's that?
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 am

They'll do anything to try to belittle NH moments when they can barely support their own ship. 615-obviously chakra transfer. 558-559? Pfft, he saved Sakura too. 631? OMG, NS IS NAOW CANON BITCHESS.
It's just silly.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:42 am

I just hope they don't expect us to keep quite after all those years of "lol NaruHina only has fillers" insults
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am

Haha, I know right? Now they have the fillers. Look who's laughing now?! xD
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 am

The most annoying part is the seriously act as arrogant as before, always bashing Hinata, degrading Sakura, insulting Sasuke, ignoring the manga, still claiming Naruto lubs sakwa-chanz, it's so annoying, like is whoever is typing these things on the other side of my screen humans, or robots?
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 am

Ehh, those fans that think like that make me want to smash shit around the room. They do that because they can barely say anything about their ship. They're based on bashing other characters. I'm serious, this is usually how it goes: "Naruto should be with Sakura because Hinata is [insert character bashing here]" or "Sakura should be with Naruto because Sasuke [Lol, look, more bashing.]"
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm

I know that seems to be a real issue and it just never makes sense with all the hate toward certain characters. There is a number of excuses to try to justify for them to happen instead of looking at the reality of the matter.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Vir on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:42 am

One anti Naruhina (well anti-pairings altogether) argument I saw was that Kishimoto put one-sided love in the manga to make it more realistic so there will be no canon pairings. But he could've changed his mind along the way (I saw on tumblr that he also said he hoped Hinata would get a chance). I think it'd be pointless and sad to build up her feelings for nothing.
Vir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 am

Vir wrote:One anti Naruhina (well anti-pairings altogether) argument I saw was that Kishimoto put one-sided love in the manga to make it more realistic so there will be no canon pairings. But he could've changed his mind along the way (I saw on tumblr that he also said he hoped Hinata would get a chance). I think it'd be pointless and sad to build up her feelings for nothing.

More like why did Kishi develop NaruHina over the last 100+ chapters, really there has to be at least 1 canon pairing, due to the direction of the Manga. As you said what would the point be if you have a character develop due to her love for the main character of the series and not end it the correct way, there is only two directions NaruHina can go, Naruto reciprocates Hinata's love or Naruto doesn't pretty much destroying the development that has been made over the last few years.

I think Kishi will take the first choice, having Naruto reciprocate Hinata's love for him, it really hasn't been resolved yet and it will never be resolved until Naruto says something to Hinata. I am sure all of us agree that Naruto will return Hinata's love in a positive way.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 am

One argument I hate is how Hinata sees NAruto as "perfect". It's funny, to say the least, since Hinata has debunked this with her own words.

And then there's chap 615, where, if you were to look at Hinata's facial expression, she looks upset/disappointed with Naruto's behaviour, again showing she can see his flaws.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 am

It's like she knows Naruto alittle bit more than the others sometimes. He can just be himself and they understand one another.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 am

^ Yeah I always thought that hinata knew naruto a bit better than everyone else due to the fact that she's been watching him for so long.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Actually, I think Hinata understands him better because she's an empathic character--which helps with her ability to be kind--as well as the fact that they share a history that ties the two together: the fact that seemingly "no one" thought that they could amount to anything while they kept failing to live up to standards when they were young.

I also can't stand the Hinata thinks Naruto is perfect argument. It's absolutely ridiculous as it only requires basic reading skills to know it's not true at all.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:45 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Actually, I think Hinata understands him better because she's an empathic character--which helps with her ability to be kind--as well as the fact that they share a history that ties the two together: the fact that seemingly "no one" thought that they could amount to anything while they kept failing to live up to standards when they were young.

I also can't stand the Hinata thinks Naruto is perfect argument. It's absolutely ridiculous as it only requires basic reading skills to know it's not true at all.

Ah yes, because you just can't love someone that's not perfect
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Hinata knows Naruto isn't perfect, she knows he makes mistakes and sometimes falls on his ass, but she knows that Naruto picks himself up and continues to go forward, she also knows he has his flaws, but he continues to press forward on his own two feet.

Plus I think Hinata fell in love with Naruto because he isn't perfect, she fell in love with him because of his unyielding determination, because she saw him as a person with faults. when we look at the other girls her age, they all had shallow reasons for liking Sasuke, because he was cool or handsome. But Hinata fell in love with Naruto as a person not as a monster.

in fact both Naruto and Hinata both have flaws, maybe that's why they are perfect for each other, they support each other, give one another strength when needed, in return there might be requited love between the two.

okay onto another argument I see a few times, Naruto has ignored Hinata's confession

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

51-mustang wrote:okay onto another argument I see a few times, Naruto has ignored Hinata's confession
We got 442 and 490, but still those were hard times for NH. Man, NS had a field day with that one...
But, in the war we got 559 that tells us that he at least didn't forget what Hinata did back then even. Then came 615 and 633; and even though Naruto is not going "I love you too, Hinata!!!", his actions don't exactly say "I don't like you that way Hinata, sorry". Quite the opposite I'd say.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 pm

51-mustang wrote:okay onto another argument I see a few times, Naruto has ignored Hinata's confession

I'm going to leave this here.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:24 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I don't hate it because she looks ugly, she looks cute. :D I hate it because she looks so different and I've been reading the manga since forever and barely watch the anime, and it looks too different to me. I just never read a manga and watch an anime both it's either one or none, because the art changes too much for me. I don't know, I'm a picky drawer myself and I always loved the Naruto drawing style.

Heck, I'm just glad she was given long hair in Part 2. . .who in their right mind lets a young girl have a bowl haircut like that anyway? Even before the Kidnapping, Hinata had that bowl cut. That's the kind of look Moe from the 3 Stooges has. . .not a young girl.
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 am

^
Well she'll be cute no matter what, but I do agree that long hair suits her. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum