Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The significant of thos panel.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The significant of thos panel.

Post by Ryuu Izou on Fri May 31, 2013 7:13 am

This panel means a lot to me. So much emotion lies in Hinata's choice here. She can sense Naruto, she knows what is happening with Pain and Naruto, and she looks within herself and makes the biggest choice she has ever taken. It is in this panel she breaks the mold. I might even go as far as to say that this is the very point where Hinata realizes she is not only infatuated with him and admires him, but truly loves him.

Try to picture yourself in her position. The person you have liked for more than 10 years is on the verge of being killed. You know that you can't possibly win. What do you do? If you are like Hinata, a shy girl who tends to back down when she is overwhelmed, this choice is not taken lightly. So you are set with a choice then. Stop running away and do what you can to save the one you love, or hope for the best. We all know what Hinata did.

Then turn your eyes on everyone else. What did every single other person do? What did Sakura do? What did all his friends, teachers and work-mates do? They hoped for the best. While it is true that Hinata has the byakugan, everybody else had a part of Tsunade's summon, who was with Naruto, so everyone had the opportunity to know what was occuring. And even if they didn't, they decided not to figure out what was happening with him by other means.

Just thought I would share this panel, and allow you to see the emotions behind it, and how important it really is.
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Re: The significant of thos panel.

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 am

I gots the feels~
T-T
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 8:26 am

Oh totally, Hinata had to make a choice, she knew she was going in to fight Pein but knew she had no chance of winning, but she also knew that if she didn't do anything, it would have been worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm

She probably decided and knew what she thought would be the best which was to fight to protect Naruto!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:59 pm

You bring up a very important point. She made a choice to get involve and try to her best abilities to fight and protect the one she loves (Naruto), even though she knew she had no chance at winning. Honestly, this gave me so many feels like seriously.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:42 am

I know right, but she still took a stand against Pain anyways and showed strength, courage, and bravery in doing so!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

What she did was character development. Anyone who disagrees i'd like to know what there definition of character development is.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Is there supposed to be a picture that you can see because I don't see anything? ^_^;;
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 pm

There is. It is the last panel of Hinata before sje jumps in to save Naruto.
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 am

Yes, beautiful moment and exactly why I think NaruHina just can't be blown off after just one panel with a NS joke. NaruHina will forever be the ship with the advantage because of these moments, big and small.

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:22 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yes, beautiful moment and exactly why I think NaruHina just can't be blown off after just one panel with a NS joke. NaruHina will forever be the ship with the advantage because of these moments, big and small.

Exactly my friend, exactly
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 am

Ryuu Izou wrote:There is. It is the last panel of Hinata before sje jumps in to save Naruto.

Ah, thanks. I guess it comes from one of those websites that block US ISPs. Oh well.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 am

A big turning point in NH...
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Quite so.
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:15 am

There was a point to this. There was a point to this whole moment, and it goes deeper than just shipping. People don't want to see it for how it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am

^ This. I remember reading this before I even shipped NH and being really moved by it. A very powerful moment to show the conflict of duty, love, camaraderie and self preservation. The irony of her claiming to be "selfish" really emphasized the emotional turmoil she underwent to make that decision.
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 pm

NekoKimio wrote:There was a point to this. There was a point to this whole moment, and it goes deeper than just shipping. People don't want to see it for how it is.

Yup, it's straight denial on their part.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^ This. I remember reading this before I even shipped NH and being really moved by it. A very powerful moment to show the conflict of duty, love, camaraderie and self preservation. The irony of her claiming to be "selfish" really emphasized the emotional turmoil she underwent to make that decision.

That's right, it was either stand there and watch the one she loves get taken away, never to see him again, or to do something about it, knowing that there was a chance that she was going to die, this moment showed us that there was so much going through her mind. To her losing Naruto would have been unbearable, so she made the choice to intervene, what was going through her mind in the last panel would have been something like this. she didn't want to lose him, he was so close to her and to lose Naruto would have been the worst thing for her.

I am certain that she was scared but she couldn't back down, not if it meant that she could protect the one person she loves more than anything

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 pm

This moment also proved that she wasn't a "doormat that loves to please everyone, especially Naruto" as many people like to claim. She went against Naruto's commands to do what she felt was right and to save him. It's an immensely powerful moment in the manga that I feel was underrated.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Ryuu Izou wrote:Then turn your eyes on everyone else. What did every single other person do? What did Sakura do? What did all his friends, teachers and work-mates do? They hoped for the best. While it is true that Hinata has the byakugan, everybody else had a part of Tsunade's summon, who was with Naruto, so everyone had the opportunity to know what was occuring. And even if they didn't, they decided not to figure out what was happening with him by other means.
Because Naruto told everyone to not interfere. But exactly because of this that moment is making Hinata even a better character. Only the woman, that loves can know for sure, that even a hero need to be rescued sometimes, even if it means that you have to risk your life. Moments like that are making NaruHina just the best thing in a whole manga for me, the developments of their relationships as interesting as the main story, like seriously.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum