Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto OR Hinata?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto or Hinata?

29% 29% 
[ 5 ]
71% 71% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 17

Re: Naruto OR Hinata?

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 am

^Not at all. lol. This is a bit...random but what color are Hinata's eyes exactly. They aren't white. I'd say..well...maybe ivory with a bit of a lavender undertone.
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 am

Zumeii-san wrote:^Not at all. lol. This is a bit...random but what color are Hinata's eyes exactly. They aren't white. I'd say..well...maybe ivory with a bit of a lavender undertone.

I would have to say really light lavender.

You really are into memoires of a geisha aren't you?
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:I know we all love the NaruHina pairing, it's great.
But out of the 2 which character do you like more Naruto or Hinata? You cannot pick both, that's cheating bro. xD
I like Hinata more because of her determination and her nice personality despite her past with her family.
Gah, there's a lot of reasons she's my favorite but there's no time to list it all! :p
Hinata! Hands down.

Shes the reason i fell in love with my current wife.

She looks like
and act like my wife.
(From 1st part to late 2nd part.)

And I gota say I was attacted to my currently now wife because,
she reminded me of hinata when i saw her walking down the street doing the shy finger thing.

I said " hey, your hot."

Her face turned red and ran down a random street screeming...

I thought i scared her, but she came back to me after a few blocks and ran up with her number and ran away.

APPARENTLY she has seen me around town for about a year or two and always wanted to talk to me,
and then i walked up behind her and told her that, she was supprised her towny-crush just
randomly told her that. I had no idea. Really.. Im super lucky that she felt the way she did
before hand, or i might had been slapped.

So Because i got my own "hinata" it makes this ship / her character even more special than it
ever was before.
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 pm

^ Such a cute story. 

Of course I liked Hinata at first and at the very first second she appeared for the first time. Why? Because I could relate to her. Back then I used to be so shy, like her. Always being quite and not wanting to be the center. I had no self confidence and courage, just like her. And when I first saw Hinata it just reminded me of my "past me". And it was very nice and beautiful to see how she started to change from that shy and quite little girl to a wonderful young, brave,almost woman.
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 pm

JulaShona wrote:^ Such a cute story. 

Of course I liked Hinata at first and at the very first second she appeared for the first time. Why? Because I could relate to her. Back then I used to be so shy, like her. Always being quite and not wanting to be the center. I had no self confidence and courage, just like her. And when I first saw Hinata it just reminded me of my "past me". And it was very nice and beautiful to see how she started to change from that shy and quite little girl to a wonderful young, brave,almost woman.
Well thank you,

and thats kinda cool how you can relate with hinata at that kinda level,
people that are shy are really cool people just waiting to bloom into an even greater person  
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 am

I added a poll guys... Go ahead and vote ^^
Anyway, this question is very unfair to me lol, I have endless connections between both. But if you say it's cheating here then IMO and tbh I go with Hinata. It's just that, we'll because Hinata being Hinata is just what made me like here... If you know what I mean. lol
Ok serious now, ok I like Hinata more because of all the reasons everyone said above. The connection between her and us/I are just endless but her cuteness and kindness is the extra pull that made me idolise her in this manga. :)
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum