Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto OR Hinata?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto or Hinata?

29% 29% 
[ 5 ]
71% 71% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 17

Naruto OR Hinata?

Post by ClassyLPS on Fri May 24, 2013 12:48 pm

I know we all love the NaruHina pairing, it's great.
But out of the 2 which character do you like more Naruto or Hinata? You cannot pick both, that's cheating bro. xD
I like Hinata more because of her determination and her nice personality despite her past with her family.
Gah, there's a lot of reasons she's my favorite but there's no time to list it all! :p
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto OR Hinata?

Post by Yuri on Fri May 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Hinata because of how she matured from a shy and insecure girl to a strong, determined and brave person. Also because she's simply so cute! and Naruto, I obviously like him too <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Fri May 24, 2013 1:25 pm

I love Hinata, but I gotta say I love Naruto more

Part I days were my classic Naruto-loving days lol. He was just a lovable little shit, and that's the best way I can describe it lol.
He was energetic, cute, hilarious, with an amazing smile and fun to watch. He was bit of a rash dunce and I'd get second hand embarrassment just watching him lol. I related to his loneliness and admired his determination, self-belief and will to never give up. Despite being dead last in his class, he always had this desire to improve which I liked. He helped change the hearts of so many characters and has touched so many lives in the manga. My heart broke whenever he was sad or whenever his hard lonely past as a jinchuriki was brought up. I felt protective of him and always wanted the best for him.
As he grew as a ninja I cheered for him, wishing for all his dreams and goals to come true. When he was finally acknowledged by the villagers at the end of the Pain arc I got so teary eyed lol. He's just an overall great kid with a heart of gold.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri May 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Hinata. Why? Well besides her many admorable qualities (her unquestionable love and support for Naruto not with standing). How much she has grown not only as a ninja (compare her to part 1 to now its light years difference) but as a person. She overcame the biggest obsticale of all: herself. Hinata is (IMHO) the least selfish character in the series and most likely the kindest one as well (again IMHO).

racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Hinata because I can relate to her much more in terms of my "life story."
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Hinata, because we have many similarities and she's such an underrated character by some people. :(

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant on Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Definitely Hinata for me. She's kind and courageous, and her design has always been cute.

I thought Naruto was okay in Part I, but following the timeskip it became a lot harder to keep on liking him.
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 24, 2013 10:03 pm

I would say Hinata, her character has really developed since the beginning and is constantly in my top five characters behind Itachi, Lee, Jiraiya and Kakashi. she is extremely kind and a very understanding character, she knows how to encourage Naruto through her words.

she has shown courage against enemies that were far superior to her and yet she stared them down like a boss, she has gained more confidence as a character and is willing to speak her mind to Naruto, something she would never have done in part 1.

she has proven to Naruto that she loves him and her love is undying.

her backstory is really interesting and the way she pushes herself due to the influence of Naruto.

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan on Sat May 25, 2013 11:21 am

Hinata for sure.

Although I like Naruto well enough, Hinata has had a more natural upward curve of development starting as a nervous, socially awkward preteen to a decisive and passionate young woman.

Her story to me is a bit more inspiring even though she didn't suffer from complete social isolation as Naruto did, her growth had to come from within herself and didn't really seek to be validated by others as haters claim. She had isolated herself from the world by believing she just wasn't good enough for it. This is shown to us by the fact that her father basically said that he didn't care whether she lived or died when he gave her up to Kurenai and the hatred she shouldered from her cousin for the fact that it was the events of her kidnapping that had caused her uncle's death and Neji's pain.

I can't imagine the guilt and worthlessness she must have felt when even her own family rejected her.

But she carried on, became inspired by Naruto's resilience and chose to emulate his resolve. The result was her fanning the flames of her own courage and confidence without the first hand intervention of Naruto. He never talked to her, never noticed her until the Chuunin exams when she spoke his nindo to counter Neji's rant.

She chose that path for herself, she chose to fight Neji even when her own teammate told her to give up. She was boosted by Naruto's cheers but it was her action, her resolve to begin with.

And when it was all said and done she told Naruto before his fight with Neji that "she felt a little better about herself" even before he told her that he liked people like her and acknowledged her.

Naruto was a huge part of her change but the willingness to change had to come from within herself in the first place... and it happened without Naruto's patented TnJ :P.

SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Hinata. Because boobs.

What? Don't give me those looks. I'm just kidding. I like Hinata more because she's one of the characters that has had to struggle the most but unlike Naruto she's not legally mentally handicapped at times. I love Naruto when he's doing that thing he does where he outsmarts bad guys, but when he does stupid crap I want to reach into my computer and smack him.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm

I would have to say Hinata. I admire her love for Naruto and him as her motivation. I loved how she stood up to Neji and be more confident about herself and Naruto cheering her on. I also like how she stood up to Pain in order to protect Naruto. That shows how much she loves him and is willing to do anything for him. She has come a long way and showed alot of improvement. I like Naruto and how he too has improved.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ on Sun May 26, 2013 6:28 am

Hinataa <3 .. because she resembles my friend a lot .. Also because I could relate some of my traits to hers .. lol .. and that isn't a good thing
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun May 26, 2013 6:52 am

Naruto could be the best Ninja ever but when it comes to life skills and rational thinking, he is severly lacking in those departments.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexdhamp on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:07 am

Unfair question is unfair... -_-

If I had to pick between two of my favorite characters(actually have four, but that's irrelevant here), it'd be...Hinata. Mostly because she's a Hyuuga and the fact that her clan's Juuken is inspired from Baguazhang and the I Ching/Taoism. That, and I just prefer calmer, more serene, reserved type characters like her.
Alexdhamp

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 am

Naruto, because... Well, my favorite AMV will tell the story, it will express my reasons far better, than my bad English.

Besides all this there is also one more important thing - Naruto has my most favorite thing in the manga/anime, that I like after NaruHina - Kyuubi or better to say - Kurama. When he started speaking for the very first time, from very that moment I hoped, that Naruto and Kyuubi will eventually become friends, because Kyuubi's ability of speaking told me, that he is not just stupid beast-monster, but a person with a story of his life. You can't even imagine, how happy I was after Chapter 570
SPOILER:

But in the end, you can't absolutely love only one of them. As I said a lot of times already - they are two parts of a whole, one can't exist without another :3
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I like Naruto better. I just grew a soft spot for him. I love that he's funny and optimistic, one would never guess everything he's been through. He's matured and developed a lot, but he still retains part of his childish demeanor that's so charming and endearing. I really like him a lot, and I want to see him succeed, and I want to see him be happy.

Of course, I want the same for Hinata, and I like her as well. I just like Naruto more.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:09 pm

I can't choose!

Both Naruto and Hinata are two of my favorite characters...fine...I'll say Hinata, just because I feel like I definitely connect with her character. She's so sweet and hard-working, but she had confidence issues and a lack of drive. I can relate to her feelings in a way and I admire her perseverance and how much she's grown.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Hinata has definitely come along ways and she had to push herself like Naruto did and both of them are two of my favorite characters as well.
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Naruto is the hero. His life was not easy: he struggled to become what he is. On his path, he changed a lot of people in a positive way. That's a great character.

But Hinata touched my heart in a way, that now, she is my heroine. She has something special and her love is true. She already realized how Naruto changed her and how he influenced her. She has done the same for Naruto and thanks to her, he could achieve things which made him the hero he is.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Hinata because I feel personally connected to her as a character. I am inspired by her and her development and the person she is. She aspires greatly to be better and I just love her as a character! If anyone else tries to hurt her (which I'm sure they will)  
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:27 am

Hinata............because boobs
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 am

^ Those are pretty nice too!  lol
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 am

Zumeii-san wrote:^ Those are pretty nice too!  lol

The way I see it, they are a necessary evil in naruto.
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 am

^ooo....interesting, how so?... 
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 am

Zumeii-san wrote:^ooo....interesting, how so?... 

they are tools for corruption, but I don't mind being corrupted
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum