Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by teeteealixo on Fri May 31, 2013 8:47 pm

, I'm so totally confident about NaruHina happening! And I've noticed on tumblr someone saying that they used to ship NaruHina 100% but then after that chapter they started shipping it 60%. That really disappointed me especially if they were going around almost a month ago cheering on their "ship". Obviously it wasn't their ship to begin with if they lose hope after a freaking page! Even if NaruSaku did become canon I would continue to ship my ship, even though I'm highly sure and confident about Naruhina especially since Kishimito stated in a Japanese interview that he ships Naruhina, Sasusaku, and Saiino. And to all my fellow shippers, remember, NaruSaku got a page, we got a VOLUME COVER! Kishi is going to make Naruhina happen along with SasuSaku and maybe even SaiIno. Never lose hope, my fellow shippers!
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 31, 2013 8:54 pm

teeteealixo wrote:, I'm so totally confident about NaruHina happening! And I've noticed on tumblr someone saying that they used to ship NaruHina 100% but then after that chapter they started shipping it 60%. That really disappointed me especially if they were going around almost a month ago cheering on their "ship". Obviously it wasn't their ship to begin with if they lose hope after a freaking page! Even if NaruSaku did become canon I would continue to ship my ship, even though I'm highly sure and confident about Naruhina especially since Kishimito stated in a Japanese interview that he ships Naruhina, Sasusaku, and Saiino. And to all my fellow shippers, remember, NaruSaku got a page, we got a VOLUME COVER! Kishi is going to make Naruhina happen along with SasuSaku and maybe even SaiIno. Never lose hope, my fellow shippers!

60% well that's laughable, if this person was a true fan he would remember the moments that have occurred with NaruHina, plus 631 was trolled the next chapter, it pretty much confirms what we have already known Sakura is still in love with Sasuke, and that will never change. 5 panels is all NaruSaku got, and in those five panels it turned out to be nothing more than a tease from Naruto himself, what NaruHina got was emphasise, something that NaruSaku never will obtain, 13 panels of Naruto holding Hinata's hand, an entire chapter focused on NaruHina, a volume cover which shows no power up and a mention in the most important moments in the series.

to me that means Kishi has been intending for this to happen all along
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am

teeteealixo wrote:, I'm so totally confident about NaruHina happening! And I've noticed on tumblr someone saying that they used to ship NaruHina 100% but then after that chapter they started shipping it 60%. That really disappointed me especially if they were going around almost a month ago cheering on their "ship". Obviously it wasn't their ship to begin with if they lose hope after a freaking page! Even if NaruSaku did become canon I would continue to ship my ship, even though I'm highly sure and confident about Naruhina especially since Kishimito stated in a Japanese interview that he ships Naruhina, Sasusaku, and Saiino. And to all my fellow shippers, remember, NaruSaku got a page, we got a VOLUME COVER! Kishi is going to make Naruhina happen along with SasuSaku and maybe even SaiIno. Never lose hope, my fellow shippers!

60%? Pfft some fan If they were a real true fan of naruhina they wouldn't just give up like that and drop their freaking expectations to 60%! My goodness, at least I won't lose hope; not with all this evidence we have of naruhina almost becoming canon. It's drawing near...I can feel it.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:40 pm

kagome1991 wrote:

60%? Pfft some fan If they were a real true fan of naruhina they wouldn't just give up like that and drop their freaking expectations to 60%! My goodness, at least I won't lose hope; not with all this evidence we have of naruhina almost becoming canon. It's drawing near...I can feel it.

And that's exactly what I'm saying! I would NEVER even dream of losing faith in my ship, especially if the possibilities of them becoming canon are endless!
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 pm

teeteealixo wrote:especially since Kishimito stated in a Japanese interview that he ships Naruhina, Sasusaku, and Saiino.

Please don't fall for fake interviews. There a many different fake interviews where Kishimoto supposedly mentions what he "ships." None of them are true. There are very few instances where he has even remotely discussed pairings and never in a situation where he says what he prefers.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm

I wouldn't say he ships them, it was more of the fact that a love will become requited, while shonen jump did say they hope it was Hinata, Kishi still gave a very vague answer to them, sure we can rely on it but it is his execution that comes into play. how will he execute NaruHina? especially when the story takes priority?

sure Kishimoto has put together very strong moments with Naruto and Hinata during the war arc while NaruSaku has relly weak moments throughout the war and even the last two chapters were nothing but a troll from Kishi himself, but still we cannot jump the gun just yet, I still feel that even with chapter 631 NaruHina still holds the advantage perhaps the gap between the two pairings cannot be more obvious due to the development NaruHina has received.

The hand holding of chapter 615 had received so much emphasise in that chapter alone it was counted amongst the biggest moments in the series and yes as we all have pointed out it even received a cover where for the first time something goes over the spiral, namely Naruto and Hinata holding hands, this also shows that in reality NaruHina is the most likely of any pairing be it SasuSaku, NaruSaku (being the other big pairings) to being canon, all due to the fact the NaruHina is in a very strong position, maybe that's because Naruto has opened up the possibility of being in love with Hinata, and that he has moved on from his crush on Sakura.

well the last part of the last paragraph was a bit of speculation, but it is definitely possible, since that could be the case, meaning we could end up seeing more NaruHina development not too far from now.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Well, all I know is tha the once said that he was going to give Hinata her chance when asked if Sakura, Naruto or Hinata were going to have their love requited.

This may just mean that he only ships NaruHina, but seeing with how things have been going it seems he's leaning more and more towards SasuSaku. NaruHina was already a given in the first place.

About SaiIno, I highly doubt this will happen, but since people have been comparing Sai to Sasuke I don't think it would be that far-fetched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:38 am

Yeah, there could be that whole love triangle again, lol.

Sakura and Ino both competing to win Sasuke's attention, while Naruto and Hinata sit back with a bowl of Ramen (popcorn) and watch Sakura and Ino make complete fools of themselves yeah I can see it.

Sakura: (takes one of Sasuke's arms) get lost Ino-pig, Sasuke is mine.
Ino: (takes the other arm) Like hell I will billboard brow.
Karin: No Sasuke is mine.
Sasuke: Somebody kill me.

Naruto: (sitting next to Hinata, having a picnic with her) Oh well at least I have nothing to worry about I have a beautiful young woman to share my life with.
Hinata: (rests her head on Naruto's shoulder) why are we watching this.
Naruto: oh come on Hinata, this is like a bad movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 am

teeteealixo wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:

And that's exactly what I'm saying! I would NEVER even dream of losing faith in my ship, especially if the possibilities of them becoming canon are endless!

Yeah that would be so awful if I were to just abandon naruhina like that after all these years of shipping them. I ain't doing it lol
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Well, all I know is tha the once said that he was going to give Hinata her chance when asked if Sakura, Naruto or Hinata were going to have their love requited.

That's not exactly how it went though. He was asked about the unrequited loves of Naruto (for Sakura), Hinata (for Naruto), Sakura (for Sasuke), Ino (for Sasuke), & Lee (for Sakura) and he said that he'd have at least one be requited. The follow-up question singled out Hinata for getting a chance and he basically answered with agreeing to be hopeful that she'd get a chance.

That doesn't imply that he ships anything. The only thing implied was that there was always going to be at least one pairing by the end of the series. It's also important to note that this interview took place years ago when Part 2 was about to be translated into English (but had already started in Japan).

No need to try to make things seem to be what they are not and that's what happens with a lot of interviews by Kishimoto.

NaruHina has plenty of support by just reading the story. The story is why I've been convinced that NaruHina and SasuSaku is going to happen for years (2006 and counting actually; started the story in 2005 to give some more context to the 2006). I don't need anything else (interviews, anime, video games, etc.) to validate my opinion.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Well, all I know is tha the once said that he was going to give Hinata her chance when asked if Sakura, Naruto or Hinata were going to have their love requited.

That's not exactly how it went though. He was asked about the unrequited loves of Naruto (for Sakura), Hinata (for Naruto), Sakura (for Sasuke), Ino (for Sasuke), & Lee (for Sakura) and he said that he'd have at least one be requited. The follow-up question singled out Hinata for getting a chance and he basically answered with agreeing to be hopeful that she'd get a chance.

That doesn't imply that he ships anything. The only thing implied was that there was always going to be at least one pairing by the end of the series. It's also important to note that this interview took place years ago when Part 2 was about to be translated into English (but had already started in Japan).

No need to try to make things seem to be what they are not and that's what happens with a lot of interviews by Kishimoto.

NaruHina has plenty of support by just reading the story. The story is why I've been convinced that NaruHina and SasuSaku is going to happen for years (2006 and counting actually; started the story in 2005 to give some more context to the 2006). I don't need anything else (interviews, anime, video games, etc.) to validate my opinion.

plus when we think about it, like I said his answer wasn't very clear, but in the Manga it seems to be clear what Kishi is doing, from what we have seen so far is that he is heading to a NaruHina ending, due to the amount of development NaruHina has been given in the past 200 chapters with how it has evolved from the confession itself, even with the last 2 chapters it still hasn't taken the shine off of NaruHina and I am still 100% certain NaruHina will be the endgame pairing. why else would Kishi give a foreshadowing, the great emphasise of Naruto holding Hinata's hand and the it's in your eyes moment. as well as the fact that Hinata's confession has had an immediate impact on Naruto and still has an impact on him from that point onwards.

even if the interview was in the past and he still wasn't clear about the way he answered, I still get the feeling he made that choice a while ago
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:NaruHina has plenty of support by just reading the story. The story is why I've been convinced that NaruHina and SasuSaku is going to happen for years (2006 and counting actually; started the story in 2005 to give some more context to the 2006). I don't need anything else (interviews, anime, video games, etc.) to validate my opinion.

I really like your confidence in naruhina without having to see things like the anime or interviews to believe that this pairing will happen.

I respect that.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
teeteealixo wrote:especially since Kishimito stated in a Japanese interview that he ships Naruhina, Sasusaku, and Saiino.

Please don't fall for fake interviews. There a many different fake interviews where Kishimoto supposedly mentions what he "ships." None of them are true. There are very few instances where he has even remotely discussed pairings and never in a situation where he says what he prefers.

I have seen fans from the NaruSaku side do that plenty of times, there have been instances when I see them saying that Kishimoto hates Hinata and that he was only developing NaruHina because in this imaginary interview he said he was getting tired of people asking him to develop NaruHina and he is only doing it to keep the peace. I in my infinite wisdom asked this person where I may find this interview, but this person has never replied to that question.

in fact I read that there was an interview a few years back (not a major one) but still he was asked a question about Hinata, he replied that he would have liked Hinata to be the main heroine because her backstory is more interesting than that of Sakura's, well that was pointed out in an omake a while ago. but that interview was in 2010, so we really cannot rely on that as a source of information.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 pm

51-mustang wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:

I have seen fans from the NaruSaku side do that plenty of times, there have been instances when I see them saying that Kishimoto hates Hinata and that he was only developing NaruHina because in this imaginary interview he said he was getting tired of people asking him to develop NaruHina and he is only doing it to keep the peace. I in my infinite wisdom asked this person where I may find this interview, but this person has never replied to that question.

in fact I read that there was an interview a few years back (not a major one) but still he was asked a question about Hinata, he replied that he would have liked Hinata to be the main heroine because her backstory is more interesting than that of Sakura's, well that was pointed out in an omake a while ago. but that interview was in 2010, so we really cannot rely on that as a source of information.

I believe I read that 2010 interview too just can't remember where though.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 pm

alright this is a long review by a person who isn't really into pairings but still he views everything from the previous chapter 631 hope you enjoy the review folks. Okay this person writing this review is a real jerk, but still it is good to have a laugh at, hope you all like it

http://www.ign.com/blogs/scgg/2013/05/24/wtf-kishimoto-naruto-chapter-631-reactions

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 am

51-mustang wrote:alright this is a long review by a person who isn't really into pairings but still he views everything from the previous chapter 631 hope you enjoy the review folks. Okay this person writing this review is a real jerk, but still it is good to have a laugh at, hope you all like it

http://www.ign.com/blogs/scgg/2013/05/24/wtf-kishimoto-naruto-chapter-631-reactions
Wow, you know I really hate it when people say that Kishimoto is a crappy writer and things like that. There's no need to insult the man who created this wonderful manga. Sure, there were chapters that made people frustrated but even so that doesn't make it okay to say stuff like that. I know one thing, thanks to this manga getting so much attention over the years, Kishimoto is getting paid like seriously.
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:08 am

kagome1991 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:alright this is a long review by a person who isn't really into pairings but still he views everything from the previous chapter 631 hope you enjoy the review folks. Okay this person writing this review is a real jerk, but still it is good to have a laugh at, hope you all like it

Wow, you know I really hate it when people say that Kishimoto is a crappy writer and things like that. There's no need to insult the man who created this wonderful manga. Sure, there were chapters that made people frustrated but even so that doesn't make it okay to say stuff like that. I know one thing, thanks to this manga getting so much attention over the years, Kishimoto is getting paid like seriously.

Some of the stuff that Kishimoto does isn't really his fault. His editors have more power then he does. What they say goes usually.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am

The editors do have power, but it should be about equal. His storyline is what goes, but they add characters, plot, etc that has to go through him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Well the fact it Kishimoto has already finished the story, but all he needs to do is do all the drawings and that will take some time

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 pm

No matter what, I'll ship NaruHina to the very END.
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:13 pm

^ I'm with you. I'm going down with this ship~
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:

It doesn't matter to me whether he said it or not, 'cause NaruHina is my OTP and I'll continue to ship it whether Kishimoto makes it happen or not, but I'll look out for that, next time. Thanks for the heads up, especially for future reference.
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:22 pm

kagome1991 wrote:^ I'm with you. I'm going down with this ship~

Let's become best friends! NARUHINA FTW!
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:30 pm

teeteealixo wrote: Let's become best friends! NARUHINA FTW!

I'm totally down with that!~
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Well that's why I am here because I like the dynamic of NaruHina, it works on so many levels. I personally don't see NaruSaku or Sakura as a threat to NaruHina and for obvious reasons here they are.

1. Sakura is in love with Sasuke, Naruto has accepted this and his feelings for Sakura have diminished over time, mostly due to her rejecting him.

2. NaruSaku stopped being relevant since the Kage Summit, which is where the pairing seemed to have been collapsed after that incident.

3. it is painfully obvious where the manga is heading, Naruto to eventually (or already is) fall in love with Hinata.

4. Hinata has made her intentions clear to herself and to Naruto. so really there isn't much left to do but wait for Kishi to make it canon (if he chooses to do so (most likely that he will))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum