Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Saphira Shairla the thing that needs to be taken into consideration about the comparison, is that Minato was only comparing the temper of Sakura, NS likes to overplay that as some sort of blessing     but in reality it wasn't anything all that important, I bet NS has completely forgotten who has been given all the important comparisons to Kushina, in fact the comparison in chapter 631 was destroyed before it even showed up.

Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kushina herself and later on after 631, Minato. Naruto has been given all those important comparisons, heck even Karin got the same comparison to Kushina as Sakura did, that devalues Minato's comparison to Sakura about Kushina,    but it stills likes to use it, even though the parallel is now a complete joke and has been spammed a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Well bubbles actually the Kanji for Kanojo means "Female friend, and Girlfriend" and yes his way of dealing to let Sakura know that he wasn't mad at her... sigh so true too.. a lot of things... so much.. so less.... I just want NaruHina to happen already xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:38 pm

"Kanojo" only means "girlfriend" in a romantic way as everyone who is a native Japanese speaker has clarified many times. It does not mean a friend that happens to be a girl. There was no confusion on the question--that's why Sakura reacted the way she did in the first place.

As someone who has never needed attempts at "alternate translations" because it was always harmless in context, I never understood the outrage and I never will.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:"Kanojo" only means "girlfriend" in a romantic way as everyone who is a native Japanese speaker has clarified many times. It does not mean a friend that happens to be a girl. There was no confusion on the question--that's why Sakura reacted the way she did in the first place.

As someone who has never needed attempts at "alternate translations" because it was always harmless in context, I never understood the outrage and I never will.
This. It was a comedic scene involving the GF question asked by Minato to Sakura, where Naruto answers for her with a joke about how they are "kinda sorta" dating, and she hits him. Which goes back to me thinking it's possible that he meant it as a jab at her failfession where she states she's moved onto him now and not Sasuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Can't "kanojo" also mean simply "girl"? I mean, the "moment" was inconsequential either way, but knowing Naruto who knows in what ways he could've misunderstood Minato's question; even if it's indeed more likely, going by what Naruto said in 632 and the precedent in part 1, that it was just Naruto joking around.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:40 pm

"girl friend" or "girlfriend" (romantic), I don't care. Naruto was not serious about it. He was not even enthusiastic the way he would have been back in chapter 34. Naruto has enough distance to joke and to make fun of himself as he knows that Sakura is not his girlfriend and won't be his girlfriend (romantic).

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Indeed "kanojo" means: she, girl, girlfriend, it depends on the context.
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 am

I felt like sharing this with you all.. NaruHina Rocks!
Spoiler:
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Anchy97 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:29 am

hahaha like I'm going to lose hope because of CPR xD! It's just a medical procedure, nothing more  !
Anchy97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 am

^exactly, you have no idea how many times I have seen NS use the CPR to argue the point, it would always say that their lips made contact, but I would always reply, Naruto was unconscious, so it doesn't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:44 am

You know what I think about that cpr?? That well remember Naruto has never kissed a girl before?? and he was kissed accidentally by sas "shudder,shiver,pukes out" well now I can say that there was a SS kiss thanks to Naruto, cause he was "kissed" again accidentally "well more like desperately in need" xD and then Naruto's kiss with Hinata would be a real deal not an accident nor a survival thing so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ItachiKisame2 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:26 pm

I wouldn't worry about these so called moments since they were never anything serious. I will admit when I saw 631 my jaw dropped and I kinda almost lost it there and manly cause I was thinking "great now NS is gonna rub it in on us". Then when going back and looking at it it wasn't anything serious plus Naruto's reaction to it wasn't the way he use to act when asked this I mean if you remember in part 1 Jaraiya and Konahomaru asked him this and he blushed and smiled over it but this time he didn't instead he looked more confused on it. And as said he isn't sure of his feelings I mean since the confessions he hasn't acted the same with Sakura on all this ever since before that so you can bet his feelings are different. And yes his answer can be seen in more then one way especially the translation in MS and I think he was gonna say something else but got interrupted by Sakura since you know how she is with him. And sure her temper did remind Minato of Kushina but it was just her temper and nothing else in fact thats the only thing that mostly makes her similar to Kushina other then that she is hardly anything like her. I mean really Karin is more like Kushina then Sakura is yet I don't see people shipping her with Naruto all cause of Kushina saying "find someone like me" but no it has to be Sakura.-__-

Also I don't know how anyone would think CPR would be considered kissing I mean really even NS should see that. If people can't tell the difference between kissing and CPRing then we are in trouble.XD

Besides Sakura was only trying to bring him back cause she cares (as a friend) and wants him to achieve his dream on being Hokage nothing about her loving him.
ItachiKisame2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Yeah I agree, Naruto was practically brain dead, plus it isn't like Sakura to take advantage of people in that sort of position, that isn't in her character, it is amazing how bad it makes Sakura look, she is better than what it says she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by ItachiKisame2 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:14 pm

lol Naruto sure was never the best with these sorta things I mean look how long it took for him to finally realize on Hinata loving him. I think Naruto is just unsure with his feelings right now I mean think about it he had a big crush on Sakura for a long time then all of a sudden another girl confesses to him out of no where and it did seem to touch his heart a lot especially since we went into a frenzy after seeing her go down. Plus he had more tails then he did when fighting Orochimaru over Sasuke his best friend since he only had four tails then but here he had six then went to eight and nearly went to nine tails and even met his father Minato because of that. Oh and how many tails did he have when fighting for Sakura? Thats right zero because that never happened.  Anyways I think his feelings have been in question for a while after all thats happened but I do believe his feelings towards Hinata have been growing slowly through the series plus he has never rejected her or mention Sakura or even thought about her at all during their moments together.

And I think their moments especially the confession and hand holding have been way more serious then any NS moments especially 631 since again comedy relief there and nothing serious and it did seem more on team 7 getting together then anything so really that so called moment was nothing. I mean Naruto and Hinata holding hands is on the front cover of volume 64 for crying out loud.  

I swear if all the NH moments were for nothing and they just make NS happen im gonna lose it.  
ItachiKisame2

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 pm

CPR is actually a Sakura moment and not a NS moment.
In Part 1 Sakura refused to perform CPR on Naruto and wanted to perform CPR on Sasuke as she thought it was somwhat like kissing.This showed how immature and fan girlish Sakura was.
But in Part 2,War Arc she readily performed CPR for Naruto to save his life and the shinobi world without a second thought.This showed how mature and concerned Sakura was for her teammate.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by hinaru5891 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Hey guys i'm new here and i'm one those die hard naurto hinata fan for life!!! and also a Sasu Saku fan at the same time.

Anyways i just want to share my idea, especially on the turn of events at the moment on the manga.. which clearly signifies sa Sasu Saku reunited moment!
than only mean Naruto is for Hinata.      

the main characters in Naruto aside from Naruto himself is of course Sasuke and Sakura being his best friends. the story revolved around his dreams of being a Hokage. He even said that how can he become a Hokage that look after the village if he cant protect his best friend. (Sasuke)

Being the main characters as well, Sasuke and Sakura, kishi build from the beginning that this two has something more than friendship. if you could re trace in anime and manga, never did kishi emphasized naruto and sakura moment like to be something more than friendship. what is clear is naruto's un reciprocated love for sakura which he admittedly confessed to sai. Sasuke is not a bad person, i believe that Sasuke truly cared for Sakura more than friendship since her presence has a calming effect on him, as evidenced by suppressing the evil chakra from Orochimaru seal. which is the main reason why he has to leave the village and cut his bond between the 2 as it will hinder his ambition to kill his brother. ok, so much about sasu and saku.

you may review that everytime Kishi describe the feeling of Sakura for Naruto it is always out of guilt and pity. there is an admiration but an admiration to become stronger, as she acknowledged narutos strength and is someone she should look after to and being part of team 7, she cannot allow herself to be left out.

Another point is kishi is constantly building and developing the character of Hinata by making her strong driven by her love for Naruto and her will to be acknowledged by him. which means  if this is not something important in the main plot of the sotry then i dont think kishi is going to waste all his effort.

so basically there are 2 female main characters in this story.. Hinata and Sakura..
which only means that Sasuke is for Sakura and of course (the main person that is why the show in named Naruto) considering that there is no conncetion between Sasuke and Hinata..its crystal clear that Naruto is for Hinata   

if the NaruSaku is sulking because naruto deserves sakura considering all the effort he has done for her.. guys you should know that Naruto already admitted to himslef that the only man who can make Sakura happy is Sasuke and Naruto being a very good friend is always after the happiness of other that is the reason why his goal is to become Hokage which means to put others first before himself. you may find it sad and heartbreaking but that is the freakin' reason why HINATA is in the story..  

hehehe..anyway..this is my analysis..i hope you NaruHina fans out there agree with me..   have a nice day everybody!

The post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : please use only NS, NarSak or NaruSaku when typing.)
hinaru5891

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 am

hinaru5891 wrote:if you could re trace in anime and manga, never did kishi emphasized naruto and sakura moment like to be something more than friendship.

If I were you, I would not put the manga and the anime on the same level. The manga IS Kishimoto's original story whereas the anime is an ADAPTATION of the original story. I already came across some comments from people who never read the manga but watched the anime only. What disturbed me the most, was instead of discussing about the way the anime team dealt with the original story, the comments targeted Kishimoto, who has NOTHING TO DO with the way the anime is done.

So, what belongs to the original story, belongs to Kishimoto, what the anime team decides to do, belongs to the anime team. It's up to them to decide wether it is good or bad to give some fan services to the most popular pairings of the Narutoverse.

I'm glad to focus more on the manga...

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Same here Irielo I stopped watching the anime when the pain vs Naruto battle wasn't done justice i was so mad because of that... but I'm glad they kind of redeemed themselves thanks to 615 animation but then again I just don't watch the anime too much and I too have crossed paths with ppl who only watch the anime.. sigh it's so frustrating trying to talk to them 'cause they don't know the real story so far...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:11 am

anyone see the animation of chapter 633, it looked really nice, so much for Naruto looking pissed ha, lol

I think he looked happy to have someone like Hinata at his side, you know happiness is a mutual thing, this is something that NaruHina tends to show really well, they are so similar in certain ways, but they are also so very different, they compliment one another really well, I simply cannot wait for the penultimate NaruHina moment, a sweet one too, I think the next moment will be the one that canonises this amazing pairing.

that and the implosion of NS, that I cannot wait for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:04 am

^^^^ I couldn't agree with you more and what made the moment even better is that they showed Naruto actually squeezing Hinatas hand with such a gentle smile I could see why she felt safe :)

I can already see a big reunion of the two there has already been so much build up(both of them Trying to get to eachother ) oooo NS is going to have a fit lol
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:05 am

It seems like everytime they have a moment it increases. Hinata confesses, Naruto saves her, they hold hands and exchange sweet words, they try to save each other. I also think the next moment will be pretty big and agree, can canonize the whole thing..maybe a hug, or a confession from Naruto, maybe a hug or even a kiss. :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:30 am

Every moment Naruto and Hinata have together is a special one huff how to put it?? yes a very big romantic special one :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 am

Yh I seen NS predictions like Naruto will confess to Sakura, Sakura will hug Naruto and also Sakura confessing to Naruto AGAIN!? But those predictions have been crushed into pieces I LOLed when Naruto and Sasuke ignored Sakura and Karin[/quote]

lol what happens to others (Sasuke and Hinata) are they supposed to end up with each other
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:42 pm

it has been trying to predict a NaruSaku moment for a while now, all the times it is proven wrong, it is just like we cannot predict when the next NaruHina moment is going to come. The next NaruHina moment has been foreshadowed a while ago, when Naruto was basically dead and Hinata tried to rush to him only to fall because she was exhausted and Naruto when he sensed the distress that Hinata was in and tried to run to get to her side but was stopped by Sasuke.

so the next NaruHina moment will not be too far away. what makes the arguments it makes funny, is the fact that Sakura isn't allowed to be loyal to her feelings and Naruto isn't allowed to mature away from a crush that was going nowhere. There is a reason why I cannot bother with NS anymore, mistakening friendship development for romance, making Sakura look bad which it does on a constant basis and making it look like Naruto is an immature dick who isn't allowed to drop his crush. What made me give up on arguing with NS is claims that Naruto is in love with Sakura then backing it up by using the filler episode, with this comment.

filler Naruto wrote:there is another girl I really like, I know it is one sided, but I will not quit until I win her over

it doesn't realise that Naruto gave up on this crush a long time ago, not willing to accept that NaruSaku is a pairing of lost opportunity. NS had the chance to develop. that pairing could have developed a long time ago, but it never did, that is the reason why I know NaruHina will most likely be the first pairing to go canon, I simply don't find NS a threat to NaruHina, even Hinata knows that Naruto and Sakura are just friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Mustang wrote:backing it up by using the filler episode

If it wanna play the filler game, we'd beat NS there too, NH moments galore in filler episodes, although they ALWAYS mean nothing for BOTH pairings.

Last edited by Mustang on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please be careful when using their it refers to the shippers.)

jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum