Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by narutohokage123 on Wed May 22, 2013 9:04 am

lol....
you guys should read the mangastream translations and even the others where Naruto says "more or less it" he is refering that she is his girl friend but not lover....lol this was more anti-narusaku moment than narusaku moment.

narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 am

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter (or another NH/SS moment) the Ns fans being happy bothers me. >:(

By the looks of things, Hinata might play a big role next chapter :)

plspslspslspslpslspleeaaaaase make it happen Kishi
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 am

i still don't understand how this is a narusaku moment.
-
naruto, "yeah you can say that if you split hairs" or manga panda, "yeah more or less"
-
lets compare this to konohamuru, "yep she is my girlfriend," blushing.
-
its obvious that naruto was playing with sakura, he knows she loves Sasuke, so it is quite obvious he was joking. not to mention dads tease boys about girls and that is common joking lol.
-
lol i will wager that if Hinata and Naruto get a moment togetehr minato will go, "so that is Narutos girlfriend"
-
idk still Sakura beat naruto for a joke(whihc is normal naruto and sakura interaction, Naruto joking and sakura beating him) its not a pairing moment it is just for comedy.

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am

This is a worse case than the last chapter. But unfortunatly, this week will be NaruSaku's final, I sense NaruHina soon, Hinata's large panels, all alone don't mean nothing, after all
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ on Wed May 22, 2013 10:46 am

NaruHina will happen .. I mean .. Sakura denied being Naruto's girl friend .. Minato hasn't met my beautiful Hinata yet .. But when he does .. he'll know that Hinata is more like his beautiful Kushina than Sakura for sure U_U ..
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am

Yeah, I just don't understand NS Saying Minato favors NaruSaku when he doesn't even know about NaruHina. The moment he sees those two interacting, he will certainly be in favor of NaruHina, considering Hinata doesn't FREAKING HIT HIM!
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ on Wed May 22, 2013 10:57 am

Yeup .. After thinking about it .. I'm positive it'll happen .. If Minato sees Naruto and Hinata, and he sees Hinata's feeling for Naruto .. Minato won't ever deny Hinata being his daughter - in - law .. I mean rejecting a girl like Hinata is stupeeed xD
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 am

Batokusanagi wrote:MS translation: "Umm... the thing is. Yeah, you could say that... I mean, if you're splitting hairs"
Like I said, classic Team 7 antics: Nardo makes a joke, Sakura punches him. Makes sense considering the name of the chapter.
Let's be like Hinata and not worry about it.
I gotta agree but the memorial about kushina by minato blew it a little for me still XD
But meh, you're right, team 7 is team 7
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 am

Rejecting a girl like Hinata is insane! She's just so.. Awesome. Cx Sure she has her faults but I love her anyway. :D

If Minato doesn't see the NaruHina magic, I will be disappointed.

ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Wed May 22, 2013 12:33 pm

I love all of you guys. I was feeling down with the chapter, but I come here, and my faith in my beautiful pairing is restored. <3 Kishimoto has made NaruHina even greater than I ever expected. Let's not forget that.

Let NarSak rejoice for having a "moment" (though Naruto was ambiguous and Sakura plainly denied it) in over 200 chapters. I believe and hope that's all it's going to get.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Strawberry wrote:I love all of you guys. I was feeling down with the chapter, but I come here, and my faith in my beautiful pairing is restored. <3 Kishimoto has made NaruHina even greater than I ever expected. Let's not forget that.

Let NarSak rejoice for having a "moment" (though Naruto was ambiguous and Sakura plainly denied it) in over 200 chapters. I believe and hope that's all it's going to get.

I have already seen a few different forums and the NS fans are already celebrating, saying that even Minato has shipped them together, I have even seen some say that NS is now canon because of this moment, then there are a few NS fans that say this moment doesn't change the fact the NH still has the advantage.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Azuula wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:MS translation: "Umm... the thing is. Yeah, you could say that... I mean, if you're splitting hairs"
Like I said, classic Team 7 antics: Nardo makes a joke, Sakura punches him. Makes sense considering the name of the chapter.
Let's be like Hinata and not worry about it.
I gotta agree but the memorial about kushina by minato blew it a little for me still XD
But meh, you're right, team 7 is team 7
But it was already known that Sakura's temper was pretty much like Kushina's... not sure why you're surprised about that. Just wait until Minato sees Hinata's hair Anyway, is too superficial of a comparison to take seriously.
Also, Kushina also said to Naruto to find a girl who isn't weird. I'm pretty sure a girl who headbutts people is weird
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 pm

51-mustang wrote:
Strawberry wrote:I love all of you guys. I was feeling down with the chapter, but I come here, and my faith in my beautiful pairing is restored. <3 Kishimoto has made NaruHina even greater than I ever expected. Let's not forget that.

I have already seen a few different forums and the NS fans are already celebrating, saying that even Minato has shipped them together, I have even seen some say that NS is now canon because of this moment, then there are a few NS fans that say this moment doesn't change the fact the NH still has the advantage.

We are all over the board aren't we?
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri on Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 am

Yeah I've also heard some NS say that even after chapter 631 that NaruHina still had bigger chances of becoming canon due to all of the previous moments and developments

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 23, 2013 2:04 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yeah I've also heard some NS say that even after chapter 631 that NaruHina still had bigger chances of becoming canon due to all of the previous moments and developments

Yeah I like NS fans that aren't biased, at least we can talk to them without having the downgrade into an all out argument, I practically dislike biased NS fans who find faults with NaruHina without backing it up with evidence, then they talk up their small evidence they have like last chapter and make it look like their pairing is better. to me the arrogant NS fans make the really good NS fans look bad in my opinion.

and yes I have seen a few more NS fans say NH has the advantage over NS because there is no way Sakura would be able to compete with Hinata and her unconditional love for Naruto
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry_Bomb on Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Oh man this chapter xD

Actually I never thought the whole girlfriend thing was serious. Naruto looked so confused like he didn't understand what his dad said. The "girlfriend" and the "girl friend" put him in confusion and he didn't know how to answer. Then this hesitation on his part made Sakura a bit angry ( a forehead- attach xD). Really there's nothing to be afraid it's a joke.

This moment made me think about the young-Naruto he would said: "Of course she's my girlfriend!" but in this chapter he seems like he didn't immediately connect Sakura to a "girlfriend". I think that says a lot about Naruto's feelings right now.

The thing i didn't expect at all was the Sakura-Kushina parallel. Of course it didn't upset me at all.
I actually thought about what Kushina said: " Don't fall for a weird woman, find someone like me".
We all know Naruto did the the opposite of what Kushina wanted :p
Cherry_Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeart_Makea on Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 am

I just think the whole NaruSaku moment is a comic relief moment,besides the whole chapter is called Team 7 for a reason,like in the old days Naruto makes a tasteless joke and Sakura hits him for it,when everything get rough Sasuke comes in the nick of time to help,this is just Team 7 reliving the oldDays that's all,I still believe NaruHina going to happen didn't you guys see him looking at Hinata after that "joke"
DarkHeart_Makea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 am

DarkHeart_Makea wrote:I just think the whole NaruSaku moment is a comic relief moment,besides the whole chapter is called Team 7 for a reason,like in the old days Naruto makes a tasteless joke and Sakura hits him for it,when everything get rough Sasuke comes in the nick of time to help,this is just Team 7 reliving the oldDays that's all,I still believe NaruHina going to happen didn't you guys see him looking at Hinata after that "joke"

nicely pointed out, but try telling that to the die hard NaruSaku fans. even some of the unbiased NaruSaku fans didn't think much of the new chapter in terms of it being an NS chapter, they even pointed out Sakura's reaction to seeing Sasuke coming back to the good side.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHeart_Makea on Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 am

That's true ,NS wood just probably Denied it that's nothing knew,they are always doing that,easy going to put facts with facts,but I have to make it on my spare time though,I need to look for a few chapters to do this
DarkHeart_Makea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 24, 2013 3:17 am

one of the things I think some of the die hard NS fans forget to look at is the fact that there has been third party characters jumping to conclusions and getting it wrong, these are characters that don't know Naruto as well as someone like Kiba, Shikamaru for that matter.

Sai, Yamato, one of the toads and Konahamru have jumped to conclusions and were proven wrong, unfortunately for them Minato also falls into the category of characters that don't know Naruto all that well, not because he is Naruto's father but because he has been dead for 16 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri May 24, 2013 4:51 am

51-mustang wrote:one of the things I think some of the die hard NS fans forget to look at is the fact that there has been third party characters jumping to conclusions and getting it wrong, these are characters that don't know Naruto as well as someone like Kiba, Shikamaru for that matter.

Sai, Yamato, one of the toads and Konahamru have jumped to conclusions and were proven wrong, unfortunately for them Minato also falls into the category of characters that don't know Naruto all that well, not because he is Naruto's father but because he has been dead for 16 years.
Taliking about Kiba, is interesting to notice that he teased Naruto about acting tough for Hinata, but didn't say a word when Sakura started healing Naruto or when Naruto made the comment about Sakura this chapter. Actually no one reacted to it (even Naruto ).
In all seriousness, Naruto is pointing out how Sakura is not his girlfriend, but a very important person to him.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio on Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm

No one should be worrying at this point. The NS fandom is rejoicing, but I have a feeling it will be shortlived. It urks me to see them happy, but please don't think horribly of me for saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Fri May 24, 2013 8:49 pm

NekoKimio wrote:No one should be worrying at this point. The NS fandom is rejoicing, but I have a feeling it will be shortlived. It urks me to see them happy, but please don't think horribly of me for saying that.
^^
I sure don't. The reason it irks me is mostly because of the arrogant fans who stick their noses in the air and making very stretched assumptions about Naruto and Sakura's feelings, deeming it canon and NH a "red herring" and saying it "demeans" and makes the characters "ooc."
Just....

Not all NS fans of course, but the ones that do? Like others said, it makes the fandom look bad as a whole when there seem to be so many acting that way. But other than that, let them have their little "moment." As you said, I'm sure it'll be short-lived. Nothing to be upset about. Especially with Sasuke-kun and Hinata nearby.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Sat May 25, 2013 3:27 am

oh trust me i have a feeling in my gizzard that in the next couple chapters we will get a naruhina moment that will make Minato think, "ah so thats Naruto's girlfriend" becuase honestly, Hinata has something on her mind and not to mention she has put her life on the line for naruto so many times exactly like kushina. He will see the love Hinata ahs for naruto and realize Hinata would be the better mate. lol

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope on Sat May 25, 2013 7:17 am

This post is a friendly reminder of what we’ve had and a comparison. I advise many of you not to lose hope. Think of it this way, NaruSaku fans remained strong and withstood three weeks worth of chapter 615. If they can do that, can’t we NaruHina fans withstand one week of chapter 631 (which isn’t even as brutal as 615 was for them; lets face it, we deal with one page while they deal with an entire chapter) Anyway….

Compare this….

To this

And compare this…

To this

Don’t forget these factors! Oh hohoho! Compare this…

To this

AND FINALLY! Compare this one little page full of Naruto’s blank expression and Sakura’s angry face….

To this

AND THIS!

So yeah. :) Just chillax, sit back, and ride it out. There’s plenty more moments to come, good and bad. But in the end, think about which pairing is more likely.
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum