Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Post by itachi75 on Mon May 20, 2013 1:23 pm

How do you imagine Naruhina becoming cannon(if it becomes cannon) like if Kishi asked you how you wanted it to go down how would you imagine it?
-

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Post by Mustang on Mon May 20, 2013 1:40 pm

itachi75 wrote:How do you imagine Naruhina becoming cannon(if it becomes cannon) like if Kishi asked you how you wanted it to go down how would you imagine it?
-

Well that would be difficult to say because there are so many different ways Kishi can make it canon. We know that Naruto is starting to slowly gain feelings for Hinata and it will still take a bit more time, but if Kishi was going to make it official I would choose a simple 'I love you Hinata,' from Naruto after the war, that would simply be enough for me, followed by them sharing their first kiss to really make it more special.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 pm

A confession from Naruto. Obito or Madara target Hinata, Naruto jumps in to defend her and says: "I won't let you hurt the girl I love!", followed by Hinata's shocked face.
If Kishi mirrored 437... ah, the feels I'd get.

I'd let to Kishi make this happen in a believeable way
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon May 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:A confession from Naruto. Obito or Madara target Hinata, Naruto jumps in to defend her and says: "I won't let you hurt the girl I love!", followed by Hinata's shocked face.

Well I don't see Obito playing a part in this, since he is busy with Kakashi, but the idea you have would be really nice.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon May 20, 2013 3:05 pm

I could see it going down that way.
I just wish Naruto and Hinata would hug or SOMETHING after they defeated him, that would kill me, and it will say on my autopsy: died of happiness caused by a NaruHina moment. :D
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Mon May 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Realistically?

A scene that implies that they're together, like the two of them being spotted together holding hands in an explicitly romantic way. No battlefield, no impeding danger, no chakra transfer, just good old "I have feelings for you" hand holding.
Ever since 615 and the volume 64 cover, I feel like hand holding has held a lot of significance in Naruto's and Hinata's relationship, and could continue to play as a theme for Naruhina.

I doubt we'll get anything super romantic or mushy like a kiss because of the nature of shonen manga. However I'd love for Naruhina to get a canonization moment like Kataang got at the end of AtLA (I didn't even ship anything in that series, but that moment just gave me so many feels)
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Mon May 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Something like this would be lovely and it'd reinforce the significance of hand holding in Naruto and Hinata's bond
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Mon May 20, 2013 4:47 pm

^ basically that.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon May 20, 2013 4:51 pm

I dunno how id really want it to go, though I think if it was done at the same place as chapter 98, that'd be nice.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Just anything will do nicely, doesn't need too much, just something nice, like Naruto telling Hinata that he loves her, nothing over the top, something basic like that would be enough, then we can write all the fanfics and draw all the fanarts to our hearts content, being over the top would lessen the impact of making it canon.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Tue May 21, 2013 12:28 am

Maybe at the end of it all, we see Hinata walking through Konoha alone, when Naruto appears outta nowhere, takes her hand, and asks her to go get ramen with him.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue May 21, 2013 12:34 am

51-mustang wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:A confession from Naruto. Obito or Madara target Hinata, Naruto jumps in to defend her and says: "I won't let you hurt the girl I love!", followed by Hinata's shocked face.

Well I don't see Obito playing a part in this, since he is busy with Kakashi, but the idea you have would be really nice.
Well, I doubt that Kakashi is going to kill Obito... someone has to become the juubi jin.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 21, 2013 12:39 am

^yes that is true, but in the last chapter even Madara said he had to pull the pin on his plan. that's because he can't hold the Juubi long enough for the ritual to be complete so he can become the Jin.

either Obito becomes the Jin in order to kill the Juubi or they find a way to separate the demon into separate tailed beasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Tue May 21, 2013 12:47 am

51-mustang wrote:^yes that is true, but in the last chapter even Madara said he had to pull the pin on his plan. that's because he can't hold the Juubi long enough for the ritual to be complete so he can become the Jin.

either Obito becomes the Jin in order to kill the Juubi or they find a way to separate the demon into separate tailed beasts.

Naruto and Sasuke do the fusion dance, awaken a super Rinnegan, rip the tailed beasts out of the Geddou Mazou, and... um. I dunno past that. But it'll end up Naruto and Hinata making babies at the end of it all.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 am

then they will perform the whatever Gogeta special attack is.

No like a few of us said we don't need anything over the top, it just needs to be nice and sweet so it doesn't lose it's impact.

A simple 'I love you,' from Naruto to Hinata would be enough. then we can let the fanfictions and fanarts go wild with imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Tue May 21, 2013 1:01 am

Big Bang Kamehameha Rasenraikiri?

OOOH. Or how bout a bunch of years later, we see a 12 year old near Naruto clone, a kid who's obviously Naruto's and ambiguous for who the mother is, walking home, and then opening the door to see Naruto eating ramen at a kitchen table, clad in his Hokage robes.

The kid looks over a bit to see Hinata, holding a second baby in her arms.

All is well.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue May 21, 2013 8:47 am

Aelita wrote:

Something like this would be lovely and it'd reinforce the significance of hand holding in Naruto and Hinata's bond

OhMyGosh! This is adorable! <3 Make it happen, Kishi! *reps*

Anyways, NaruHina becoming canon, I personally, want it to happen after the whole Team 7 fiasco is resolved (IE: Naruto clarifies he's not pursuing a relationship with Sakura, therefore ending the love "triangle" once and for all), but before Sakura gets with Sasuke, IF she gets with Sasuke that is. I would like for NaruHina to be official BEFORE SasuSaku, or SakuxAnyone, since I don’t want people to be claiming he just got with Hinata because he couldn’t get Sakura.

I want Naruto to confess to Hinata, referencing her confession as well as Kushina’s last words. Then he asks her on a date. <3 And, unlike a certain other kunoichi, Hinata will tell him yes with a blush and a smile. If it was at the same place Hinata confessed, that would be awesome, but of course that’s impossible. xD So the training grounds where they met at the chunin exams would be a good place. Though, to be honest, ANYTHING is good. xD

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Tue May 21, 2013 10:00 am

51-mustang wrote:^yes that is true, but in the last chapter even Madara said he had to pull the pin on his plan. that's because he can't hold the Juubi long enough for the ritual to be complete so he can become the Jin.

The Mangastream translation makes more sense. Madara says that it's shame the alliance will be destroyed (by the juubi's bijuudama) just when he was starting to have some fun.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 pm

itachi75 wrote:How do you imagine Naruhina becoming cannon(if it becomes cannon) like if Kishi asked you how you wanted it to go down how would you imagine it?

A kiss once the war is over. That's all.

Actually, Madara cannot become the jinchuuriki of the Juubi because he is an Edo (that's why it was a big deal that Nagato decided to use Rinne Tensei on the people of Konoha to "kill" himself when Obito wanted Nagato to use that jutsu on Madara--or at least, Madara did). That was mentioned a long time ago. Obito is the only one who can become the Juubi's jinchuuriki.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:

A kiss once the war is over. That's all.

Actually, Madara cannot become the jinchuuriki of the Juubi because he is an Edo (that's why it was a big deal that Nagato decided to use Rinne Tensei on the people of Konoha to "kill" himself when Obito wanted Nagato to use that jutsu on Madara--or at least, Madara did). That was mentioned a long time ago. Obito is the only one who can become the Juubi's jinchuuriki.

Facepalm* forgot to mention that he needs to be Rinne Tensei-ed, so that he can become the Jin, even that still needs to take time which is something he doesn't have anymore.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori on Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Naruhina babies so narusaku cant be all like " Well it doesnt matter, if he said he loved her, he loves sakura too, it doesnt matter that they kissed" Blah Blah.
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 30, 2013 1:27 am

Alright cue Metallica Music (The Four Horsemen) followed by (Seek and Destroy)

this is how I would like to see it being done. picture the battle as it is now, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are beating the shit out of every enemy coming their way and we get this awesome moment.

Spoiler:
Naruto: (scanning the battlefield and spots Hinata in trouble) Sakura chan, Sasuke can you handle the rest? there is something I need to do. (Sakura and Sasuke nod)

Hinata: (falls to the ground after taking a hit) I guess this is it. (she closes her eyes)

Naruto: (defeats enemies in Hinata's vicinity) Hinata, are you alright? (Naruto extends his hand to help her up)

Hinata: (quickly opens her eyes to see Naruto standing in front of her) now I am, (takes his hand and gets up)
the two stand back to back ready to face the next wave together, they continue to fight with perfect teamwork, defeating the Juubi clones, the two separate for a moment to defeat another wave of Juubi clones before standing back to back again.
Hinata: (looks over her shoulder) I have been chasing you for so long Naruto Kun, but after this is all over, I will be walking next to you holding your hand. (attacks and kills another Juubi clone)

Naruto: (resigns for a moment) 'she really has come a long way, proving her love for me,' (uses ResanShuriken to take out a number of enemies) You don't need to wait anymore Hinata, I will stay by your side, just as you have stayed by mine.

Hinata: (defeats another foe) so what does that mean?

Naruto: (Glances over his shoulder) It means after this war, you will be my girlfriend
hope you like it, I thought it would be nice to see it happen this way (most likely will not happen this way since Kishimoto ultimately chooses)
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:51 am

Strawberry wrote:
Aelita wrote:

OhMyGosh! This is adorable! <3 Make it happen, Kishi! *reps*

Anyways, NaruHina becoming canon, I personally, want it to happen after the whole Team 7 fiasco is resolved (IE: Naruto clarifies he's not pursuing a relationship with Sakura, therefore ending the love "triangle" once and for all), but before Sakura gets with Sasuke, IF she gets with Sasuke that is. I would like for NaruHina to be official BEFORE SasuSaku, or SakuxAnyone, since I don’t want people to be claiming he just got with Hinata because he couldn’t get Sakura.

I want Naruto to confess to Hinata, referencing her confession as well as Kushina’s last words. Then he asks her on a date. <3 And, unlike a certain other kunoichi, Hinata will tell him yes with a blush and a smile. If it was at the same place Hinata confessed, that would be awesome, but of course that’s impossible. xD So the training grounds where they met at the chunin exams would be a good place. Though, to be honest, ANYTHING is good. xD

I want this as well just so others know that NaruSaku will never happen and everyone can witness it.

51-mustang wrote:Alright cue Metallica Music (The Four Horsemen) followed by (Seek and Destroy)

this is how I would like to see it being done. picture the battle as it is now, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are beating the shit out of every enemy coming their way and we get this awesome moment.

Spoiler:
Naruto: (scanning the battlefield and spots Hinata in trouble) Sakura chan, Sasuke can you handle the rest? there is something I need to do. (Sakura and Sasuke nod)

Hinata: (falls to the ground after taking a hit) I guess this is it. (she closes her eyes)

Naruto: (defeats enemies in Hinata's vicinity) Hinata, are you alright? (Naruto extends his hand to help her up)

Hinata: (quickly opens her eyes to see Naruto standing in front of her) now I am, (takes his hand and gets up)
the two stand back to back ready to face the next wave together, they continue to fight with perfect teamwork, defeating the Juubi clones, the two separate for a moment to defeat another wave of Juubi clones before standing back to back again.
Hinata: (looks over her shoulder) I have been chasing you for so long Naruto Kun, but after this is all over, I will be walking next to you holding your hand. (attacks and kills another Juubi clone)

Naruto: (resigns for a moment) 'she really has come a long way, proving her love for me,' (uses ResanShuriken to take out a number of enemies) You don't need to wait anymore Hinata, I will stay by your side, just as you have stayed by mine.

Hinata: (defeats another foe) so what does that mean?

Naruto: (Glances over his shoulder) It means after this war, you will be my girlfriend
hope you like it, I thought it would be nice to see it happen this way (most likely will not happen this way since Kishimoto ultimately chooses)
I can really see this happening

How I saw it happening was also along these lines with Hinata basically saying to Naruto that she wants to be be by his side forever and Naruto tells her that he wants her to too. End that with a hug, holding hands, or kiss, it doesn't matter at this point just like somebody else said that anything is good as long as its nice and sweet and that its apparent that these will be together forever and no one will be able to deny it
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Thu May 30, 2013 6:32 am

-Forgotten- wrote:Naruhina babies so narusaku cant be all like " Well it doesnt matter, if he said he loved her, he loves sakura too, it doesnt matter that they kissed" Blah Blah.

Yeah, them having kids would kill NS 100%. Because, y'know, if they went THAT far in their relationship, then that must mean they did all the things in between (kissing, hugging, going on dates, etc)
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Aelita wrote:

Something like this would be lovely and it'd  reinforce the significance of hand holding in Naruto and Hinata's bond

^ This  

Like post war (and post war celebrations) Naruto is standing in front of the memorial statue (or a new one they make for the war) and they show Neji's name...and he's there taking it all in, feeling a bit depressed when he feels a hand slide into his. Shocked, he looks up to find Hinata there (to cheer him up and get him back on track like all the times before when he was feeling down, doubting himself or ready to give up) holding his hand alongside him like she said she would be :').

(but i'm sure if left like that there are some friends of ours that would still argue against it being definitive NaruHina proof -__-) so..

Naruto then smiles (throw in epic NaruHina moments flahback montage) then he hugs her, whispers thank you...then they kiss.

Or...

(They skip ahead)

Adult Naruto is standing on the hokage mansion rooftop overlooking the village in his hokage cloak similar to Minato's, when a 5 year old red haired boy/girl jumps on his back shouting "Hi dad!". He smiles lifting him/her up then he feels something tugging at his cloak, and he looks down to see a blonde haired 3 year old boy/girl...with the byakugan! lol smiles and pats him/her then looks up to see of course the mother of his children HInata (either pregnant, with a baby or in her jonin gear).

Though its easy to see a time skip ending happening...Personally i'd still like to see my first idea (or something similar happen) before the time skip so we at least get to see the beginning of their relationship.

Last edited by Lickstermik on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum