Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

how will you react?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how will you react?

Post by itachi75 on Mon May 20, 2013 2:11 am

when/if Naruhina becomes cannon?
-
i think i wouldn't be able to stop smiling for an hour what about you?

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Re: how will you react?

Post by NekoKimio on Mon May 20, 2013 3:02 am

I would feel this sense of victory, like I've defeated all of my foes. On the other hand, I'll get really giddy, probably cry, call everyone to tell them about it, cry some more, and then go look at NS reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Mon May 20, 2013 3:30 am

Naruhina has been my otp since I was 11 and its the only ship I've ever truly shipped this hard. Usually I'm not that much of a shipper in other fandoms, I'll like ships, but if they don't become canon, I'll be ok with it. With Naruhina, I really really want it to become canon.

I'd have a huge fangasm, scream and cry tears of joy.
Proceed to fangirl to my sister and friends who will look at me as if I'm cray.
Celebrate with the Naruhina fc
Maybe write a Naruhina essay on Tumblr
Feast on the tears of NS shippers who doubted (not troll mind you, just sit back and relish in the tears)
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Mon May 20, 2013 3:52 am

lol i will love to see the NS fans still try to prove it wrong. like if Naruto and Hinata kissed and said they loved eachother. I am sure they will still say, "but Sakura..."
-
but yeah i totally would be estatic :)

itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 am

Celebrate.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gakushin on Mon May 20, 2013 8:24 am

My reaction will be like this:

Gakushin

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Mon May 20, 2013 8:53 am

I'll have one of those reactions where I'm not sure whether to cry or laugh. So, my expression will be quickly changing. It will look funny, so I hope no one is around for a while.

Mostly this,

this,

and this

Oh, and

Afterwards, I'll tell everyone, regardless if they care or know anything about it.
Then I'll go to the NaruSaku tag on Tumblr/the NS forum and spectate like
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon May 20, 2013 9:54 am

I will be too busy celebrating at the NaruHina FC at NarutoForums and possibly here to do much anything else.

I'm just hoping that NaruHina doesn't become official when I'm busy with work, which will prevent me from joining in the festivities as much as I'd like.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon May 20, 2013 10:10 am

Party & Troll. Yes, that's what I'll be busy with.
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon May 20, 2013 10:50 am

I would listen to Metallica and AC/DC all day to start off my week long celebration. The next day I will listen to Metallica and AC/DC while writing a fanfiction, on the third day, I will do what I did the previous two days while rubbing it in on the NaruSaku fans.

on the fourth day I will re-read the chapter while continuing on with the previous three days, day five troll NaruSaku. Day six start winding down and day seven end the celebration by reading the new chapter.

yep I have it all planned out.

well not really, I would mostly just enjoy the moment and then find out the NaruSaku fans reactions, some have already dropped the manga after chapter 615, so it will make me wonder what they will do after they find out when it does become canon

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Mon May 20, 2013 1:59 pm

If it happens, I would just be loving all of those NaruSaku reactions, especially that Lordofice72 on youtube, oh how I will enjoy it all..

I shall be renamed piggy and squeal like there's no tomorrow~
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:If it happens, I would just be loving all of those NaruSaku reactions, especially that Lordofice72 on youtube, oh how I will enjoy it all..

I take it that Lordofice72 is extremely biased towards NaruSaku. I will just enjoy the tears of NS fans. If NaruHina was to become canon tomorrow (not likely) I see that die hard NS fans would drop the series because they didn't get what they wanted, ironic really because Naruto is a Shonen manga so romance isn't a main focus, (doesn't mean romance isn't allowed)
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope on Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Truth be told I'd probably have to stay on the internet for at least 48 hours straight LOL. I was with friends when I first read 615 and I almost had a heart attack in my friend's basement.

They're all like "Wtf is wrong with you"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED ASFGDSGFKYG"

Haha.

I'd probably have the same reaction. XD
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon May 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Gakushin wrote:My reaction will be like this:

Send that to all the NaruSaku fans from the NaruHina fans.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita on Tue May 21, 2013 12:22 am

^ Don't do that now, we need to be civil

Yeah some of the extremist hardcore Naruaku fans can be annoying, but honestly the extremist hardcore Naruhina fans can be just as annoying too (and naruhina is my otp =P)
There are plently decent Narusaku folk out there. Plus we don't want to reinforce the negative stereotypes many narusakus have about naruhina fans.
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

Aelita wrote:^ Don't do that now, we need to be civil

Yeah some of the extremist hardcore Naruaku fans can be annoying, but honestly the extremist hardcore Naruhina fans can be just as annoying too (and naruhina is my otp =P)
There are plently decent Narusaku folk out there. Plus we don't want to reinforce the negative stereotypes many narusakus have about naruhina fans.

Nah I was only joking wouldn't do that, it would make me look like a hypocrite if I posted 10 hours of Daniel Bryan saying yes.

and yes you're right there are plenty of nice NS fans out there, it wouldn't be nice to rub in their faces, also I have had my fair share of arguments with extremist NH fans as well, I remember a NaruHina fan arguing with me wanting Naruto and Hinata to fight Juubi, Madara and Obito while holding hands, I even had a NS fan support me in the argument even though I am firmly a NaruHina fan
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Tue May 21, 2013 12:39 am

I'd sit there, crack a smile, nod my head. Perhaps I'd tilt my glass towards Naruto and Hinata outta respect, all Leonardo Dicaprio style.

Then I'd go watch the pairings that didn't end up together and snicker as their worlds burned.

I'm disturbed like that.
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 am

I will fangirl so hard. Squeal and clap like I did when chapter 615 came out. LOL! And celebrate here, since I can't celebrate with friends. They all like NarSak. Silly them.

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't support romance but if NH did happen, i'll be happy one my favorite characters (Hinata) is happy with the person she loves most.

And i'd troll a friend of my who is an NS fan endlessly.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels on Tue May 21, 2013 5:32 pm

I would be really happy and excited. I would celebrate and see what the NS people had to say about it!!
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:If it happens, I would just be loving all of those NaruSaku reactions, especially that Lordofice72 on youtube, oh how I will enjoy it all..

51-mustang wrote:I take it that Lordofice72 is extremely biased towards NaruSaku. I will just enjoy the tears of NS fans. If NaruHina was to become canon tomorrow (not likely) I see that die hard NS fans would drop the series because they didn't get what they wanted, ironic really because Naruto is a Shonen manga so romance isn't a main focus, (doesn't mean romance isn't allowed)

FRIENDLY REMINDER

We'd like to keep this forum as friendly and respectful as possible.
Though there has been no violation of any rule and no bashing towards another member, please refrain from mentioning any names of the NaruSaku fandom.
I understand sometimes it can be frustrating, but you can refer to it as "NarSak" as to avoid calling out anyone in specific.
Keep it friendly!

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Strawberry wrote:

51-mustang wrote:I take it that Lordofice72 is extremely biased towards NaruSaku. I will just enjoy the tears of NS fans. If NaruHina was to become canon tomorrow (not likely) I see that die hard NS fans would drop the series because they didn't get what they wanted, ironic really because Naruto is a Shonen manga so romance isn't a main focus, (doesn't mean romance isn't allowed)

FRIENDLY REMINDER

We'd like to keep this forum as friendly and respectful as possible.
Though there has been no violation of any rule and no bashing towards another member, please refrain from mentioning any names of the NaruSaku fandom.
I understand sometimes it can be frustrating, but you can refer to it as "NarSak" as to avoid calling out anyone in specific.
Keep it friendly!

Alright thanks for the friendly reminder, I will keep that in mind.
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus on Wed May 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh, it'll be a good day. After I read the chapter, I'll pour myself a couple shots, down 'em, and party with my buddies. They don't ship, or watch Naruto for that matter, but I'll be stoked. :D
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 am

Darkhope wrote:Truth be told I'd probably have to stay on the internet for at least 48 hours straight LOL. I was with friends when I first read 615 and I almost had a heart attack in my friend's basement.

They're all like "Wtf is wrong with you"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED ASFGDSGFKYG"

Haha.

I'd probably have the same reaction. XD

I LOL'D at this. My reaction to 615 was something similar to that reaction especially when my cousin came in and saw how I was and I was like "You wouldn't understand this" ^^

Okay I already imagined my reaction if naruhina became canon for a while. If I was at school and found out I would have to excuse myself from class and proceed to the furthest place of the school and then scream my absolute joy and triumphant feelings! I probably leave school after that just because...you know it's naruhina.

If I am at home and I find out, then there's no doubt that I'm screaming and crying like a complete maniac. I don't even care anymore lol seriously I have been waiting for this to happen since middle school and I'm now what? 22? I wanna see this happen before I'm 30 at the very least. So it'll be a very awesome day for me and every other naruhina fan as I celebrate with the fan club and naruhina forums and watch as the Narusaku fans world crumble to the freaking ground
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:18 pm

This shall be me.
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next