Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

SasuSaku Thread

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:06 am

51-mustang wrote:Nice find mate, I thought it was great when Donkey showed up, I knew it wasn't going to be Naruto this whole time.
Haha thanks ^_^
Donkeys  

This...Video makes me happy.

avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Rin on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:34 am

Well, I will jump in with this:



In the end there's a moon, which means they were blessed by the God in the Moon (Tsukuyomi), and you know what that means.....

Itachi: I approve of this relationship.

avatar
Rin


Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 am

Yuni wrote:Well, I will jump in with this:



In the end there's a moon, which means they were blessed by the God in the Moon (Tsukuyomi), and you know what that means.....

Itachi: I approve of this relationship.

My heart beat so fast I was pop dancing.
The lyrics match exactly and perfectly.
*Cried*  
avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 am

SasuSaku just has to happen. I can't even imagine Sasuke being happy with Ino or Karin. I mean he barely acknowledged Ino or any of his old classmates aside from Sakura when he entered the battlefield and he didn't even care enough to give Karin a honest apology.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:15 am

J Ken wrote:SasuSaku just has to happen. I can't even imagine Sasuke being happy with Ino or Karin. I mean he ignored Ino along with all his other old classmates aside from Sakura when he entered the battlefield and he didn't even care enough to give Karin a honest apology.
I agree with you.
If Sasuke were to be with somebody, I can't imagine anybody else but Sakura.
Karin and Ino? What...It's cruel to fandoms, it's cruel to Sakura, and it's the most cruel to the author to bring Sakura or Hinata's feelings down to Karin or Ino's level.
Just hoping that this pairing will become full of happiness and healing instead of hatred and darkness.
avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:30 am

Zora wrote:
I agree with you.
If Sasuke were to be with somebody, I can't imagine anybody else but Sakura.
Karin and Ino? What...It's cruel to fandoms, it's cruel to Sakura, and it's the most cruel to the author to bring Sakura or Hinata's feelings down to Karin or Ino's level.
That is cruel. Especially since those two actually developed feelings that went past physical attraction which aside from canon pairings is never the case for any of the other girls their age. I mean Sasuke even ignored Naruto and everyone knows how obsessed Sasuke was with killing him yet he had no problem talking to Sakura whom he supposedly didn't care about.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 am

J Ken wrote:
That is cruel. Especially since those two actually developed feelings that went past physical attraction which aside from canon pairings is never the case for any of the other girls their age. I mean Sasuke even ignored Naruto and everyone knows how obsessed Sasuke was with killing him yet he had no problem talking to Sakura whom he supposedly didn't care about.
There love is different. It can't be compared whatsoever.
Fangirling=/=True love.
The feelings these two characters have shouldn't be compared with anything else..
Sakura, even though many tragic and dark moments happened to the SasuSaku pairing, the fact that Sakura's love is still persistent just amazes me.
In fact her love intensifies more and more when she sees Sasuke in darkness and need in emotional help, it gives me hope that Sasuke will make the right dicision for her and Naruto…
She can see the good in Sasuke's heart, and hopefully she will lead him to happiness.
Sasuke needs love and friends...Oh the innocent girl and the bad boy.
The intensity and seriousness of this pairing makes me emotional.

Hinata, I love how Naruto and her are always encouraging each other no matter how hard it is (war).
They both make me smile without a reason, and I just want Hinata to be walking next to him holding his hands…
We can also obviously see that Naruto is just starting to reciprocate the feelings to her.
Hinata always cheers Naruto on, even if he falls.
I loved how Naruto cheered Hinata on during Hinata vs. Neji.
The positivity of this pairing purifies my heart.
It was so cool when these two literally made me smile automatically, I was so surprised and felt goodie inside.

avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:51 am

Zora wrote:
There love is different. It can't be compared whatsoever.
Fangirling=/=True love.
The feelings these two characters have shouldn't be compared with anything else..
Sakura, even though many tragic and dark moments happened to the SasuSaku pairing, the fact that Sakura's love is still persistent just amazes me.
In fact her love intensifies more and more when he sees Sasuke in darkness and need in emotional help, it gives me hope that Sasuke will make the right dicision for her and Naruto…
She can see the good in Sasuke's heart, and hopefully she will lead him to happiness.
Sasuke needs love and friends...Oh the innocent girl and the bad boy.
The intensity and seriousness of this pairing makes me emotional.

Hinata, I love how Naruto and her are always encouraging each other no matter how hard it is (war).
Theg both make me smile, and I just want Hinata to be walking next to him holding his hands…
Hinata always cheers Naruto on, even if he falls. I love how Naruto cheered Hinata on during Hinata vs. Neji.
The positivity of this pairing purifies my heart whenever I smile.
It was so cool when these two literally made me smile automatically, I was so surprised and felt goodie inside.


Couldn't have said this any better myself. Imo Naruhina and SasuSaku is endgame.

All that's left is to beat the obsessive duo (Obito and Madara) and get a confirmation about Naruto and Sasuke's feelings.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Bubbles on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:22 pm

I really cannot stand it when anyone tries to place Ino and Karin's feelings on the same level as Sakura. It's like, did you just completely skip every scene Sakura was in, because how the hell can anyone seriously try to place Karin and Ino on her level of love for Sasuke?

Karin hasn't once alluded to wanting anything to do with Sasuke aside from getting in his pants. Ino never even got any screen-time with him, just one and he glared daggers at her.

Meanwhile, Sakura is the only girl Kishi has him grow close to, the only one he ever deemed precious to him, to the point where he would willingly lay down his life for her.

What did he deem Karin? A tool. What did he deem Ino? nothing.

Yes, Sakura was a comrade, but if that's all she was, I feel like Kishi wouldn't have felt the need to make his feelings so ambiguous toward her. Or kept them this way all this time.

Anyway, I love this scene here. I will now be spamming SS moments.



I think it's so cute and funny how Sasuke was insisting for more fish from Naruto until Sakura called for him.  



Look at Sasuke's face when Naruto interrupts SS.
Spoiler:
And even back then, Naruto was clueless (her hair, really?) and Sakura hid the truth from him.


FoD beautiful SS moment. Also...is that Sasuke blushing in the second top panel?



This moment reminds me of 633, where Sakura is shown crying (like FoD) out of her left eye. Though unlike in FoD where it's about Sasuke's changing, this time she's crying because of joy at her team being together. But you'll also notice that in that same chapter, she is now giving the same determined look she had before that hug. And just like before, Sasuke seems to still have darkness in him.

It looked similar to me a bit.



Last edited by Bubbles on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Bubbles wrote:I really cannot stand it when anyone tries to place Ino and Karin's feelings on the same level as Sakura. It's like, did you just completely skip every scene Sakura was in, because how the hell can anyone seriously try to place Karin and Ino on her level of love for Sasuke?

Karin hasn't once alluded to wanting anything to do with Sasuke aside from getting in his pants. Ino never even got any screen-time with him, just one and he glared daggers at her.

Meanwhile, Sakura is the only girl Kishi has him grow close to, the only one he ever deemed precious to him, to the point where he would willingly lay down his life for her.

What did he deem Karin? A tool. What did he deem Ino? nothing.

Yes, Sakura was a comrade, but if that's all she was, I feel like Kishi wouldn't have felt the need to make his feelings so ambiguous toward her. Or kept them this way all this time.

Anyway, I love this scene here. I will now be spamming SS moments.



I think it's so cute and funny how Sasuke was insisting for more fish from Naruto until Sakura called for him.  
Bubbles can I be your #1 fan please.
I respect all of your posts! It's like we have the same minds  
avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Bubbles on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Zora wrote:
Bubbles can I be your #1 fan please.
I respect all of your posts! It's like we have the same minds  

I have a fan?!
 

Well thank you Zora, that's great to hear!
Well you know what they say, great minds think alike.
 



Bottom left corner. Another scene where Kishi clearly shades out Sasuke's expression.



Sasuke appears to be blushing at Sakura's bold declarations toward him.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Zora wrote:
Bubbles can I be your #1 fan please.
I respect all of your posts! It's like we have the same minds  

I have a fan?!
 

Well thank you Zora, that's great to hear!
Well you know what they say, great minds think alike.
 



Bottom left corner. Another scene where Kishi clearly shades out Sasuke's expression.



Sasuke appears to be blushing at Sakura's bold declarations toward him.
Sure you do  
Love all the SasuSakuness #sasusakugasm
avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Haru Glory on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Imo the final step SasuSaku needs to gain an even stronger bond is for Sakura to learn about the truth of the Uchiha Clan Massacre because honestly the only one who can help Sasuke now is Sakura. I mean there is only so much Naruto can do as a friend. The help Sasuek needs is not the help of a friend, comrade or teammate but the help of a significant other, a female that he can truly trust and be comfortable with. Sakura learning about the truth will just make her give Sasuke that last push into breaking away from all the hatred and anger he is being tied down by.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:04 pm

J Ken wrote:Imo the final step SasuSaku needs to gain an even stronger bond is for Sakura to learn about the truth of the Uchiha Clan Massacre because honestly the only one who can help Sasuke now is Sakura. I mean there is only so much Naruto can do as a friend. The help Sasuek needs is not the help of a friend, comrade or teammate but the help of a significant other, a female that he can truly trust and be comfortable with. Sakura learning about the truth will just make her give Sasuke that last push into breaking away from all the hatred and anger he is being tied down by.
Thank you so much, I completely agree with you
In order for Sakura to bring Sasuke happiness, I think it won't do any harm when she learns about the Uchiha massacre.
The more she learns about his flaws, past, goals, and pain, the more she wants to protect him.
avatar
Zora


Posts : 75
Gender : Female
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 am

I agree with that as well. Sakura has got to learn the truth about the Uchiha Massacre. She just have to. As a comrade, as a friend and as a main love interest as well. I don't know, I think Naruto and Kakashi shouldn't have kept this a secret from her at least since she's also part of team 7 and cares about Sasuke just as much to the point of total despair. She loves the guy for crying out loud so she should know.
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Bubbles on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 pm

kagome1991 wrote:I agree with that as well. Sakura has got to learn the truth about the Uchiha Massacre. She just have to. As a comrade, as a friend and as a main love interest as well. I don't know, I think Naruto and Kakashi shouldn't have kept this a secret from her at least since she's also part of team 7 and cares about Sasuke just as much to the point of total despair. She  loves the guy for crying out loud so she should know.
I never understood why Naruto never told her. Even if Kakashi told him not to tell anyone because he didn't know if it was truth or not, I always felt they had no right to keep it from her. If Kakashi didn't want Sai and the others to know just yet, fine. But Sakura is suffering just as much as they are. She should know why he did what he did. 
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Strawberry on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:31 pm

^ That's true, but it also bothered me how Sakura didn't show any interest in finding out the truth. She is a smart girl, I'm sure she caught on the hints: Naruto's cut-off sentence, and Naruto telling Sasuke he knew the truth and understood him. I don't know, I think Sakura should've been at least shown trying to find out the truth in some way.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Bubbles wrote:I never understood why Naruto never told her. Even if Kakashi told him not to tell anyone because he didn't know if it was truth or not, I always felt they had no right to keep it from her. If Kakashi didn't want Sai and the others to know just yet, fine. But Sakura is suffering just as much as they are. She should know why he did what he did. 
That's exactly how I feel about that situation. Sakura LOVES Sasuke, so she has every right to know the truth about all this.
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Bubbles on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Strawberry wrote:^ That's true, but it also bothered me how Sakura didn't show any interest in finding out the truth. She is a smart girl, I'm sure she caught on the hints: Naruto's cut-off sentence, and Naruto telling Sasuke he knew the truth and understood him. I don't know, I think Sakura should've been at least shown trying to find out the truth in some way.
Same here. It made no sense to me that Sakura showed confusion over it, but never bothered to find out what it was. I just didn't see how Sakura would not even bother with something that helped Naruto understand Sasuke. Shouldn't she want to know something like this?

Only thing i can think of is Kishi might have specifically hid it from her for a reason.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Haru Glory on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 am

^ I think Kishi purposely hid it from it because if Sakura had learned the truth she would have gotten the old Sasuke back a whole lot sooner. If that happened then Kishi wouldn't have been able to bring back Orochimaru, the Kages and even further push the HashiMada love story. :p
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Bubbles on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm

J Ken wrote:^ I think Kishi purposely hid it from it because if Sakura had learned the truth she would have gotten the old Sasuke back a whole lot sooner. If that happened then Kishi wouldn't have been able to bring back Orochimaru, the Kages and even further push the HashiMada love story. :p
Right? Sakura was the one who knew about his cruse mark first. The one who'd seen him sink and knew why, so she was able to understand it while people like Naruto, who was unaware, was left clueless. Even now, Kishi has Sakura being the one worried while Naruto is doing his rival thing and fighting.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Rasengan671 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:47 am

I don't know, Itachi did say he didn't want anyone to know the truth about the Uchiha Massacre, and I'm sure Naruto and Kakashi are not so stupid as to go around spouting that kind of stuff in the midst of a war. Plus, I'm sure Sasuke's not exactly thrilled about his brother being depicted as a international war criminal of the highest regard. I can see why they'd wanna take their time and not wanna tell Sakura, despite Naruto's almost outburst.

If Sasuke wants her to know, he'll tell her. In his own terms, in his own time. That's a VERY personal matter for him, and like I said, Itachi didn't anyone to know about it, period. Maybe Sasuke will respect that wish. Time will tell.
avatar
Rasengan671


Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Strawberry on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:45 am

^ I think the truth about Itachi is bound to be revealed to everyone. If Sasuke wants to be accepted back into the village, the truth behind his actions has to be known because it's the only hope he has at being accepted again and understood to some degree, at least. People have to know what he had to go through, and I'm sure Itachi would want the truth to be known, if it would help Sasuke back in the right path.

Bubbles wrote:Same here. It made no sense to me that Sakura showed confusion over it, but never bothered to find out what it was. I just didn't see how Sakura would not even bother with something that helped Naruto understand Sasuke. Shouldn't she want to know something like this?

Only thing i can think of is Kishi might  have specifically hid it from her for a reason.
I think so too. Kishimoto might have something planned as to how and when Sakura will find out the truth. And he probably couldn't come up with a good enough reason why Kakashi and Naruto wouldn't tell her if she asked? Who knows. But I'm pretty sure one way or the other she'll find out, and I'd like her to be shown wanting to figure it out.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Haru Glory on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:57 am

SasuSaku is just destined to happen. It happening is about as likely as Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town losing another Pokemon League.
avatar
Haru Glory


Posts : 103
Gender : Male
Location : Barian World

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by kagome1991 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:48 pm

J Ken wrote:SasuSaku is just destined to happen. It happening is about as likely as Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town losing another Pokemon League.
Oh that's just funny! LOL
avatar
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum